All Comments on 'Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 03'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

grow some balls asshole and get the hell out of there you don't need a whore for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cocksucking Cuckold Husband!

This story got right to the point. Abbey did a great job of convincing her husband that he really did want to suck her lover's big, veiny, cum squirting cock. This represented the husband's complete submission to his wife's lover, OMG! We appreciated that you pointed out that, up until that moment, it was not something the husband had ever imagined he would do.

In our case, my wife got me used to her lover's cum by giving me sloppy kisses after he had cum in her mouth. Then, it moved on to licking clean her pussy after they had sex.

From there, is was just a natural progression toward actually sucking him off and having him cum in my mouth or on my face. However, before doing that for the first time, I never would have imagined that would enjoy sucking cock!

Now, whenever my wife takes a new lover, I am generally required to give my approval by sucking him off and swallowing. Then, later that night, he cums inside her. She is happy that we are both cock suckers and she feels quite content that we both have her lover's cum in our belly's.

We are looking forward to more nasty chapters in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave up on this mess

When you wrote that Clark set the rules, I just had to laugh. That was just about the stupidiest line ever.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The sex fine

Enjoying someone else with your wife ok

Enjoy bi or gay sex again fine

But how can either tolerate another dictating their marriage. The line between fantasy and suspension of disbelief and ludicrous is here

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Feeling

The only feeling this mess elicits is nausea.

rsg8rsrsg8rsover 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Dont listen to the negative crowd. You either like cuckold stories or you dont. For those of us who do this is an amazing story. Please Please PLEASE Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed - ignore the haters

If it isn't your thing - move on! I enjoyed it tho - keep up the writing

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm …. tasty! I’d love to be Abby’s husband !!! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is a great story and series so far. Love that Bobby's submissiveness keeps coming out more and more.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Hot Femdom agitprop, but very cucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous