Bobby, Buster and the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You gasped at the feeling as your own moisture was cooled by the breeze, chills ran thru your body as the pirates drew nearer and nearer. Staring straight into the eyes of the pirate leader, you slowly cupped your hand over your sex, then smiling directly at him, you spread yourself open as far as you could, pressing your middle finger deep inside.

You felt your breath come in tiny gasps as you saw him smile, he knew what you wanted, and he and his men were here to give it to you.

His deep blue eyes held yours as he watched you, seeming to add his heated lust to the wonderful work your fingers were doing. His sun tanned dark skin showed the years of exposure to the sea and wind. His rugged good looks and his Errol Flynn like demeanor fueled your desire, making you want him to capture you.

He exuded confidence and strength in just his stance. Much more confidence and strength than he would ever need to subdue you, making you do whatever he demanded...if he ever caught you.

You felt close, so close your finger plunged into you over and over, driven by the combination of your real exposure and your imagined peril. You could feel your mind trying to hold off your impending climax, not wanting to finish, not just yet.

Your eyes traveled down to watch your middle finger push in as deep as it could, then slowly withdraw totally covered with your juices. It glistened in the sunlight, catching your imaginary pirate's eye, as well as your own.

You saw him lick his lips in a most suggestive manner as he tried to distract you long enough for them to get ashore.

But you laughed at their futile attempts, wagging the soaked finger at them in an obvious gesture to show that you would not be so easy. You weren't even concerned that the finger you held aloft, displaying a delicious coating of your juices, was your middle finger.

Rather you were delighted to see the anger rise in the pirate's eyes, rage and lust coming to the surface in his raw expression. You flinched, then taking a deep breath you smiled coyly at him, slowly and deliberately you licked up every tiny morsel of dew. Moaning and teasing loud enough for all of his pirate friends to hear your delight as their boat crested the final wave.

It was almost enough, just tasting yourself had caused your already pulsating pussy to spasm and gush.

Swirling your tongue around your finger one final time you noticed more than an odd grain or two of sand that had somehow made it into your mouth. Sighing, you slowly removed your finger cleaning it with your tightly pressed lips.

Your pirates were nowhere to be seen.

It was probably the sand that had done it, or perhaps it was a silly seagull that had seemed to take offense to what you were doing and had started its insane screaming as it swooped overhead. Either way the moment was lost, but not the little bits of sand in your mouth.

Raising to your feet you decided to wade out one last time, to make an effort to wash as much of the sand off and out of you as you could. You finished with one final dunk of your entire body, hair and all, under the cool water. Then using your fingers you swept and smoothed out your wet hair as you returned to the shore.

You found that you kept looking towards the sand dunes, trying to relax and believe that you were truly alone, yet not being able to shake the last tiny doubt. Fighting the urge to walk fast or even run, you decided instead to take your time and hunt for seashells.

Keeping to the hard sand near the surf line you walked with your eyes down, refusing to do anything but concentrate on finding the best seashells that you could. By the time you had covered the distance back to the same spot where you had entered the ocean, you had six or seven lovely seashells. You had kept the prettiest for souvenirs of this perfect place. Turning you headed towards the alcove where your stuff was waiting, giggling and skipping a little as you drew close.

Once you had laid out your towel, sipped some water, applied a new coating of tanning lotion as best you could, and positioned your beach bag to be used as a foot rest, you were ready to lie down and just relax. The little towel you had with you wasn't long enough for you to entirely lie on, but using the beach bag as a foot rest your legs wouldn't be in the sand too much if at all.

Besides, the ocean had been pushing sand into this little alcove for some time apparently. Its slope towards the ocean was more than the normal beach, but it was still comfortable, and all you had to do was look up and you were seeing out to sea as far as the eye could see.

With your floppy sun hat protecting your already overexposed face you relaxed and tried to do some reading. But you found it difficult to get into the story. Every now and then you would hear something, or imagine you would hear something. And each time you would rise up slowly onto your knees to peer over the rocks.

Once you were sure that you were alone, you would try to relax again, chastising yourself for being such a nervous ninny.

"So what if someone came by...it's not like they can see anything, unless they looked into this tiny outcropping of rocks." Your self-spoken words seemed to steel your nerves, affirming your resolve to not give in to irrational fears and phantom sounds.

So many times in your past you had "chickened out" for lack of a better expression. You had found secluded spots before, or at least secluded enough that you could have been naked in the sun. But your irrational fears had always held sway over your suppressed exhibitionistic nature.

Even when you had ventured to a partial or fully nude beach your insecurities had caused you so much distress that you had kept your bathing suit on and had always left totally frustrated with your own weakness.

"Well not today" you resolved stubbornly. Thinking to yourself that if you could face down pirates you could stand up to anything, you smiled.

Lowering yourself back down onto your towel, you laid face down to allow the sun to work its wonders on the rest of you. You let your eyes close, promising yourself that you wouldn't react to every tiny little sound...no matter what.

You could almost see your pirates face, he would be smiling at your strength and resolve. He was so handsome, your imagination clarifying his features for you as you dreamily stared into his deep blue eyes.

A loud boom briefly interrupted your fantasy, "just a wave" you thought as you held firm to your promise to be brave and not reacting irrationally.

After a few moments you heard the sound repeated, just in time to satisfy you that it was indeed a part of the rhythm of the ocean waves. Smiling, you applauded yourself silently. Acknowledging that you were strong and marvelous and there was no reason at all to worry.

You let your mind drift again, trying to reengage with the gorgeous pirate.

Only once more did you rise up onto your knees to look around. You felt as if you might have drifted off to sleep, but when you looked up at the sun it was still bright overhead and you were sure that not too much time had gone by. But seeing nothing, you merely laid back down, turning to lay with your front exposed to the warm sun.

Over what must have been the next thirty minutes or so, you continued to enjoy the sun. Occasionally a large wave would boom, or a seagull would scream. Even once in a great while you would hear a dog bark faintly in the distance, seemingly in response to some even fainter whistle.

But you gave little attention to any of it as you stayed calm and relaxed, knowing that you would be gathering your things and heading back to your car in just a little while.

Even a louder shrill sound of a whistle didn't bother you enough for you to get up to look. It sounded too far off still and you knew that sound carried over water much better than it ever did over land.

It was only when you heard a weird sound that you even bothered to open your eyes. It sounded like some kind of puffing sound, but it wasn't a sound that you readily recognized. It almost sounded like one of those big diesel engines, you know, the kind that puffs out huge billows of smoke as it chugs along.

You moved you floppy sun hat up so that you could see out to the ocean, half expecting to see some kind of boat go by, way out in the ocean. You were mildly surprised and somewhat disappointed when there was nothing out there but blue water. But now that you were more alert, you were sure that whatever was making that sound was getting nearer.

You turned and got onto your knees, peering over the rocks towards the sand dunes behind your section of the beach. Confused because you couldn't see anything there, you decided that you should probably get your suit on. Besides, it was getting later and the long walk back to the car still lay ahead of you. You turned while remaining on your knees, but as you began to reach for your beach bag the source of the weird puffing sound became apparent.

Only know it wasn't puffing, or rather HE wasn't puffing, he was growling.

A somewhat large black dog had snuck up to your alcove while you were looking the other way. He was lying near your feet with one corner of your towel gripped tightly in his very large teeth. His growl had been some kind of warning as you had reached for your beach bag. He probably thought you were trying to get him to let go of the towel, you reasoned.

For some reason you weren't afraid of him though, at least once you were over the initial shock. He was even wagging his tail as he continued to tug on your towel and growl. You tried to "shoooo" him away, waving your hands at him.

You even tried to talk nice to him "good doggie...you don't want this icky towel...where's your owner?" But no matter what you said he just kept trying to tug on the towel as he growled.

Since you didn't have any real experience with dogs you weren't too sure what would be safe to try. You were thinking of trying to grab your beach bag, but it was actually further from you than the dog. You would have to try to get past him somehow if that was your plan.

You could try to climb up on the closest rock, then scoot over to the end and drop down onto the sand behind the dog, grabbing the beach bag as you landed. But that would have to be a last resort, it sounded risky and you might even get a little scratched up on the rocks.

You sat for a second as the dog continued his game of solo tug-o-war, when a brilliant idea came to mind.

Your floppy sun hat!

You would tease the dog with it, and then throw it so the dog would chase it. Hell the dog could have it for all you cared.

"Here boy...let's play fetch," you took the floppy hat off your head and waved it in front of the dog

You tried to talk cheerful, even trying to sound a little playful as you enticed him. It seemed to be working. He stopped growling and his eyes were definitely watching the floppy hat, but he hadn't let go of the towel.

With as strong a throw as you could you tossed the floppy hat, "go fetch!" you exclaimed excitedly.

The floppy hat fluttered as it sailed thru the air, but the dog didn't go fetch the way he was supposed to. He merely followed the flight of the hat as it sailed off to his right, then looked back at you, then back to the fluttering hat. When he turned the second time to watch the hat you tried to tug the towel free from him. He hadn't loosened his grip on it though, and all that did was alert him to your ploy, oh and reinvigorate his efforts to get the towel from you.

He was really pulling on the towel hard now, growling fiercely as he did so. You could feel it slipping slightly as the sand under you started to give way. You actually began to think he might be able to drag you AND the towel away. Swearing softly you seemed to be acknowledging that you were at the most desperate point of this battle. Your next move might very well decide the outcome, or so it seemed.

You shifted up onto your knees, looking around as much as you could without taking any of your weight off of the towel. So far there had been no sign of the dog's owner, and if you hadn't seen the slim collar around his neck you would have considered him a stray.

"Okay buster...it's you and me...and I'm smarter than you, so I'm going to win" you said, trying to exert some sort of defiance in your tone to take control of the dog.

You noticed that your words did have some effect. His ears perked up, and instead of pulling on the towel he was cocking his head side to side, while you spoke. Feeling like you had the upper hand you tried a new tactic.

"Go get the hat doggie" you commanded, or tried to anyway, as you pointed in the direction of the hat. He just wagged his tail at you, cocking his head once again.

Frustrated you finally decided to use your emergency plan. Slowly you pushed yourself up to a standing position, trying to make sure that you didn't ease up on the weight you had on the towel. Then as fast as you could you jumped to the rock on your right.

Although it was a pretty good jump that you pulled off, it was neither graceful nor successful, at least in terms of getting all the way onto the rock. You banged your left shin hard on the rock as you clambered onto it, hitting it hard enough to elicit a squeal from as you pulled yourself up.

The dog moved when you jumped. He had jumped also, but thankfully not onto the rock, rather with his front paws just up against it, his huge mouth very near your face as he barked furiously at you.

His quick movement had startled you, but his barking was simply scaring you to death. You just knew he was going to bite you, you could already imagine his really big teeth sinking into your exposed flesh. Propelled by fear you tried to crawl over the rough surface, feeling the sharp edges biting into your hands and knees as you moved convincing you to try to stand.

The combination of the fear and the pain in your leg had caused you to start crying. Even your breathing was ragged, coming in short gasps and gulps. You could feel every part of you trembling as you tried to stand, wanting to get your face away from the snapping jaws of the dog.

As soon as you were upright you felt a surge of confidence, fleeting in its form, but definitely there. You turned and looked down at the dog, pointing a finger at him and screaming,

"NO...NO...NO...BAD DOGGIE..."

There was no doubt your words had an effect on the dog. He had dropped back down onto his four paws, even retreating a little from you, backing out of the little alcove. Only instead of this helping the situation, it only seemed to make matters worse. He was now, more or less, standing over your beach bag as he continued to bark at you. You could jump back down now and grab the towel, but for some reason you were fixed on your goal of the beach bag.

"Oh no doggie...good boy...come here..." you even patted your leg and tried to sound nice. You wanted him to get away from the beach bag, if he moved back to the towel it would be just one big step then a jump and you would win. But he didn't move towards you.

He did stop barking though, that at least was an improvement. He seemed to be thinking about what you were doing as you continued to try to tease him back into the alcove, even as you pretended to reach for the towel.

The next few moments seemed to move in slow motion, the dog watched and listened, following your hands every move as you desperately kept trying to get him to obey. He would shift from you, to the towel, to the beach bag, then back again to you. Suddenly he seemed to make a decision, right about the time you also realized the error you had made.

You both moved at the same time, only he was so much closer than you, his head start was an insurmountable lead. You took one big step, then screamed,

"NOOOOOOOOOO...BAD DOOOGGGGIIIEEEE", as you watched him run as fast as he could with your beach bag in tow.

You had to stop him. He was heading for the sand dunes at an incredible rate. Without leaving the rocks you turned and intending to try to chase him. But as you looked in the direction that you would chase the insane dog...you froze.

There was a man standing there, his face seemed frozen in an expression of shock and amazement. As soon as your mind registered his presence you pointed at the dog and started screaming,

"STOP HIM...STOP THAT DAMN DOG..." jumping up and down as you screamed over and over.

The man didn't move though, not that much anyway. For some reason he just stood there, his head going up and down, just like you were, as you were screaming at him and jumping excitedly. He was only about forty feet from you, there was no way he wasn't hearing you, unless he was deaf that is.

And why the hell was his head nodding "yes".

The only thing you could think of was, "shit what a MORON...of all the people who come to my rescue, I get a bobble head doll."

You glanced at the dog, watching just as the tip of his tail disappeared into the sand dunes a few hundred feet from where you were. You turned to jump from the rocks and give chase, but you must have moved closer to the edge than you knew.

Just as soon as you turned, your right foot slipped on the edge of the rock. Your foot flew out from under you, you kind of landed on your right butt cheek with your left foot still up on the rock. The pain shot up thru your rear end and hit you like the hardest spanking you had ever had.

You didn't scream though, you didn't have the air to scream. In fact the only sound that was made was the solid slap as your hind end hit, and a long "Oooooaaafffff" as all the air in your lungs was forced out.

Even after you had tumbled down to the sand, more or less face first, you still didn't scream. The pain was terrible, it seemed to be all you could think about. It was even controlling your breathing, or rather the lack of any. This was rather fortunate, since there was so much sand in your mouth that breathing thru it might have been impossible anyway. All you really could do was lie there and moan, waiting for the pain to somehow go from totally consuming to a more acceptable throbbing.

"Hey...you okay?" you heard the man call out to you.

Your mind raced.

"Shit...shit...shit" was all your mind could register, along with the pain of course. You opened your mouth to say something, but tasting the sand, instead of speaking words you just spat over and over again, trying to get enough sand out to talk.

You grabbed the towel, pulling it to around you as best you could, as long as he didn't get to close you would be "covered". It really wasn't large enough but it was all you had left after that damn dog had ran off with your things. Trying to stand, you slowly pushed against the soft sand, holding the towel together in front of you with one hand, and pushing against the rock for support with the other. You looked up to see that the man had come much closer to the rocks than when you had first seen him.

"Why didn't you stop that stupid dog..." you demanded. The combination of the pain along with the humiliation of falling had made you quite angry.

He just stood there, his mouth opening and closing like some fish gasping for air.

"I was screaming at you...you had to have seen him", your tone hadn't let up one bit. You watched as he half turned to look in the direction that the dog had escaped in.

He turned back to you, "are you okay?" he asked again, his voice calm and flat, and the exact opposite of your own.

"No...No I'm NOT OK", you screamed. You could feel the tears forming as everything that had happened in the last few minutes seemed to overwhelm you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU..." you screamed.

He held out his hands in a surrender gesture, seeming to give up on any effort to help you as he turned, looking in the general direction that the dog had ran off in. Then turning back towards you as if he was waiting for you to do something.