Bobby, Buster and the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just asking..." he said, his tone still flat and calm.

Even in the face of the greatest tragedy of your entire life. His entire demeanor was really starting to get under your skin. How could he not help you, and now how could he be so cavalier as to imply that YOU were being difficult. He had taken a step or two away from you, but was still more or less watching you.

"No wait...I'm really sorry...," you didn't really want him to leave you stranded like this, and he needed to know that you really did need help. When you saw him step back you almost panicked and screamed STOP. But thankfully it had come out in your normal voice.

"...it's just that...he took everything..." trying to say what you meant without really saying what that meant.

"Everything?" his eyebrows going up a bit as his eyes glanced down to the towel.

You felt like he was toying with you.

"Yes everything...you saw me on the rock when that damn dog..." your words trailed off as the reality of what you said hit you. You could see the amusement in his eyes as he watched you blush, from every inch of you he couldn't see, right up to the very tip of you that he could see just fine.

Your mind was in a panic.

"How much had he seen?"

Other than the obvious amount of everything, like when you were standing on the rock screaming, oh and of course when you fell.

Did he watch you jump up onto the rock? Of course he did!

Did he watch you when you were on your hands and knees...from behind you? You bet!

Was the bobble head routine because of your boobs as you jumped up and down? We have a winner!

Without saying a word you dropped to your knees. The embarrassment of what he might have seen was too much for you to take all at once. You put your hands to your face and cried.

You don't really know how long you cried for, it seemed to be a long time but in reality it was probably only for a few seconds. As you tried to regain your composure you heard the man talking.

"Hey...I'm sorry..." he said, although you weren't really sure what he was apologizing for. Unless, of course, it was for being an idiot bobble head.

He sounded somewhat muffled, as if he was further away. But it didn't sound like he was talking loud at all, in fact his voice was soothing and you found that you relaxed as he talked.

"I'll get your stuff...just give me a minute..."

You dared to look up, peeking over the rocks to where you were sure he would be. But he wasn't there. You glanced right and left with your eyes,

"Please...I can't leave without that bag...it has everything in it..." you pleaded with him.

"Okay...just stay calm...you're safe..." he said softly.

The closeness of his voice startled you. He must be just on the other side of the rocks, but either sitting or kneeling so you couldn't see each other.

"Thank you"your tone softening, knowing that he could hear you.

His presence near you was having an amazing effect on you as you knelt in the sand. Your body was calm but there was an excited tremble to every part of you. Even your breathing was now close to normal, not a hint of anxiety or fear was propelling the air in and out of your lungs.

You dared to peek over the rocks just after you heard what sounded like him walking away. Your eyes took in the form of his body. He wasn't very tall it seemed, maybe just about six feet. His hair seemed to be a darker blonde than your own, maybe a sun bleached or dirty blonde would be more accurate. But his broad back suggested that he was really in shape, and tan.

You could see the muscles flex and move as his arms swung easily at his side. The only item of clothing he had on was a pair of board shorts that seemed to be slightly loose around his middle, but tight over his cute rear end. Even his legs, the part you could see below the bottom edge of the board shorts, were nicely toned and tanned.

You were more than happy to watch him as he walked towards the dunes, your eyes enjoying every little ripple of movement the board shorts made. You had even gotten up a little higher onto your knees, to improve your view of course, without even realizing that the towel you had around you was not there anymore.

When he suddenly stopped, you ducked back down a little bit, afraid that he might turn and catch you watching him. Your silly school girl fears made you giggle, bringing back the memories of all the times you would turn and blush when a boy caught you looking. But he never looked back at you, and thankfully he didn't seem to hear you giggling either.

He was just standing there, looking left and right, as if he was trying to decide which way to go. He was brushing some sand from the seat of his board shorts though so you really didn't mind if he took a few minutes, as long as the sand held out anyway.

The sound of a very high pitched shrill whistle seemed to emit from the guy. Answered soon by a series of barks that sounded somewhere off to his left, and way behind the dunes. Because that was the direction he turned when he heard the barks. He whistled again, admittedly it was the loudest human created whistles you had ever heard, only this time they were short and rapid. As if he was trying to communicate something to the dog.

To your amazement the dog appeared, running as if his tail was on fire. You watched as the man moved towards the dog, then kneeled just as the dog drew up short and sat in front of him, wagging his tail furiously. You watched incredulously as the man rubbed the dog's ears, then took something from his pocket and let the dog eat it.

"What the...he was rewarding the mongrel?" You thought as you fought down the urge to yell at him. But you bite your tongue as you watched them seem to talk, well the man talked and the dog just sat there and ate whatever the man had given him. Suddenly the dog was running again. He was heading for the dunes, more or less in the general area of where he had come out from. The man jogged along, trailing him, never once had he turned to see if you were watching.

As soon as the guy had disappeared behind the dunes you stood up. Your right hip, left shin, and right butt cheek hurt like hell. But you just had to get out of this sand. That and try to get the stupid little towel wrapped around you enough to somewhat cover you, just in case he came back empty handed.

You tried to brush the sand from you, even using the towel, which didn't really seem to help. You were amazed at how covered you were. You could even feel sand in your hair. It felt as if you had been rolled and dipped in the biggest sand bucket ever, and every grain seemed to stick like it was glued to you. Apparently the suntan lotion was some kind of adhesive for the stuff.

You looked back up towards the dunes, the dog and the guy both seemed to be nowhere around. For a brief second you feared that he had just left you stranded, but something in his voice and mannerisms calmed you as you thought about it. He had sounded kind, compassionate even.

He had never once commented on seeing you naked, sure his eyes had shown that he had seen you, but he hadn't given you those creepy leering looks that perverts always seem to have. And he hadn't tried to peek over the rocks, well maybe he had, but you wouldn't blame him really if he had tried to. Instead he had sat down and given you some privacy, or so it seemed anyway.

You pulled the towel around you, this time leaving the open side along your right, rather than in front like you had had it before. It was just barely long enough to overlap about three inches, not nearly enough if there was wind or movement of any kind. But it was all you had, and it would have to do.

Looking off to your right you spotted the sun hat. It wasn't really what you were hoping to see, but it was a start. And right now every stich, no matter how ridiculous, would help. Besides you could feel your face really heat up when you turned just enough that the late afternoon sun was on it.

You glanced one last time towards the sand dunes, you hadn't heard anymore whistles or barks for a good two minutes now. Timidly you left the safety of the rocks, walking slowly towards where your floppy hat was lying on the sand. It had really only flown a few yards, if you could call it flying. But the wind had pushed it across the sand some and it was far enough from the rocks that if the guy showed back up you would have no chance to get back to the rocks before he saw you.

The reality of this hit you.

Here you are...

You had come out today to the beach to do exactly what?

You began to feel ashamed at how your fear had allowed so much to happen. You so desperately wanted to be able to be comfortable with being naked, but with just one other person present you had crawled right back into your shell.

Oh yeah, and one dog too. But the dog didn't matter, you hadn't even thought about being naked when it was just you and the dog.

"Why couldn't he be some lady..." you thought irrationally, as if that would have changed how you had reacted.

"Maybe I'm not ready..." you admitted to yourself.

Truthfully your desire to display yourself was so much deeper than just sunbathing, and you knew it. It was the thrill that drove you, the thrill of shocking someone and the thrill of doing something that was...well...naughty. You had just never really pushed yourself to go all out with it though, at least not before today anyway.

You reached down to get your sun hat from the sand. The towel fell away from you in front as you bent, letting the cool breeze reach your sun kissed skin. Your nipples hardened with the unexpected stimulation of the wind. You looked up towards the sand dunes, only now you wished the guy would be standing there. He would see you out in the open, the tiny towel just barely enough to hide you from his eyes.

But he wasn't there. There was no one there. You wondered if he had been. Would you have dropped the towel? You wanted to believe you would have, but some little part of you wasn't so sure. You sighed in resignation, turning to look out over the ocean as you tried not to get too down on yourself for your fear.

Perching the floppy sun hat on your head you turned to walk back towards the rocks, something rolling in and out with the tide caught your eye though. It was hardly noticeable since it was mostly covered in sea foam, but if it was something from the beach bag you wanted to gather it up. When you got near to it you saw it was one of the water bottles you had brought with you. You almost jumped with joy at the discovery.

You quickly grabbed it and blew the foam off from around the cap, opening the bottle with a single twist as you did so. In your excitement the towel had slipped but you had more or less caught it with one arm by pinning it to your side. But you really didn't care. Just getting some fresh water to rinse the sand out of your mouth was worth the price of standing naked on the beach. Heck you would have traded the guy the towel for a bottle of water in a blink, and now you had the water AND THE TOWEL.

You filled you mouth several times, swishing the slightly warm clean water around in your mouth, before spitting it onto the sand. You were standing so that you could see the sand dunes, just in case your mystery man reappeared.

Not that you would have ran and hidden behind the rocks, you were just tired of being surprised and really were hoping that he would bring your beach bag soon. Without it you would need to find a phone and a ride home.

You could still feel a few grains of sand hiding under your tongue. As you tried to dislodge them so that you could wash them out you remembered how totally covered in sand the rest of you was. You were standing in the surf line, the cool water lapping at your feet every few seconds as you slowly sank into the wet sand.

You moved up to drier sand, then took the floppy sun hat off your head and set it on the sand, using the water bottle to weigh it down. You glanced up to the sand dunes one last time, then took the towel off, shook it as hard as you could, then folded it and laid it on the hat also.

Turning you ran out into the surf, diving thru the breaking waves as soon as the water was barely thigh deep. You gasped as soon as you emerged from under the water when you dove in the first time. The abrupt coolness shocked your entire body, but the burning from your right leg was enough to take your breath away entirely.

You felt for the bottom with your toes, you didn't want to go out too far because you really just wanted to get the sand off of you, and not get drowned in the process. You seemed to be in about four feet of water, it was up to your breasts almost.

Some of the waves would surge in and the water would just about reach your chin, but then when they receded you could almost see your belly button. Though the best thing was that you could just lay back a little bit and the wave would seem to wash your hair as it rolled over you slightly.

You let your hands rub your body all over, focusing on the creases that seemed to always get invaded by the granules. Trying to ignore the pain in your legs and back side as you forced your body to relax.

*BARK...BARK...BARK...*

Your eyes flew open. You didn't really remember closing them but apparently you had. And that stupid dog had caught you totally flatfooted, well floating flatfooted actually. His sudden barking had startled you, causing you to move to fast and sending new and exciting pain impulses straight to your brain.

You struggled to find your footing, careful to not try to move to fast, even though your heart rate was quite high. You moved towards the beach, pushing against the sea water as you waded in. You never took your eyes off the maniac dog though. He seemed content to just watch you though, sitting there next to the little pile of things that you had set down before you went into the water.

"Good boy..." you said to him, hoping that he would appreciate your friendly attitude towards him. He wagged his tail and lay down on the sand. Your smile widened as you realized just how cute he really was. His black fur was shiny and healthy, and his eyes were bright and intelligent. You could tell he was well cared for and had a happy life.

Your confidence grew as you got nearer to your things, with just a few steps to go you were almost giddy with this change in events.

Then he moved...

Not much mind you, but enough that your steps faltered ...you held your breath hoping that the good doggie stayed just like he was.

His rump had come up off the sand. You know, like when a dog wants you to do something and they are getting ready to play? Yeah, like that. Only he also had laid his head next to your towel. He hadn't grabbed it though, so you knew there was still hope.

"Good boy...that's a good boy..." you said as nicely as you could. You dared to take one step closer.

As your foot moved you watched him open his mouth slowly, amazingly almost as slowly as your foot moved. By the time your toes touched the sand, he had a corner of the towel in his teeth. But he wasn't running, and his tail was still wagging furiously.

You were only about five feet from your towel, and five feet from the dog too.

"Good boy...bring me the towel...come here..." you said, almost in a whisper as you patted your leg.

He tilted his head, but didn't move, though you could hear the faint rumblings of a growl starting deep in his belly.

You tried to just slide your left foot closer, hoping that he wouldn't really notice your movement. But he cocked his head to the left, looked at you with what you would swear was a smirk...then bolted...the towel flapping in the wind as he raced for the dunes.

"NNNOOOOOOOOO...BAD, BAD, BAD, DOOOGGGIIEEEE..." ,your scream was as shrill as it was loud, and you were sure all the people way down where you had parked your car heard you.

You grabbed everything you had left, the floppy sun hat and the water bottle, chasing after the dog as you kept up a steady barrage of curses and screams. The pain in your legs and rump made the going difficult at best, and the pain had you nearly in tears after only about thirty feet or so.

"If I had a gun I would shoot that dog" you muttered angrily as you came to a stop, realizing the futility of chasing the dog at all. Resigned to your fate, you sank to the warm sand, plopping the sun hat on your head as you did so.

You sipped your water sparingly, even though you wanted to gulp it down. You could feel the effects of the long day in the sun taking its toll on you, and now with the exertions and the injuries you had lost your will to fight. You sat and watched the area of the dunes that the dog had last disappeared into, hoping against hope that he would reemerge.

"UH...where's your towel?"

The voice startled you, but since it came from behind you, you didn't turn around. You just turned your head slightly.

"Did you hear me scream?" you tried to make your voice as innocent as you could.

"No..." he said, then "oh...wait, that was you?" his voice took on a rather incredulous tone.

You pulled the floppy sun hat off your head slowly, then holding it with both hands at the top of the brim, you held it front of your breasts sort of, with the bottom of the brim resting on your thighs, kind of. You slowly rose up just high enough onto your knees so that you could turn around, hoping that by some small miracle he had your beach bag.

When you didn't see it, the impact of your reality was overwhelming. In utter defeat you just started to cry, not caring what happened anymore, not caring one tiny little bit.

You didn't even care that you were sitting on the sand again,

"He stole it..." you sobbed, trying to hide your tears with the floppy brim of the sun hat.

You felt his presence because he blocked out the warm sun, then you felt him slowly take you in his arms as he knelt beside you, pulling you close as he tried to console you.

You looked up at him, his kind face was so close to yours. Your blurry vision though was clear enough for you to see his soft brown eyes, he seemed to be almost crying also.

The impact of his gaze stunned you.

"He cares..." you knew it, "and he's cute too." were the two thoughts that flew thru your mind as you looked at him.

Followed immediately by the totally irrational thought, "...he must be gay!"

He felt the tension in you easing, along with a slight reduction in your sobbing.

"It's fine...everything will be fine..." he said, hoping to help you to get your tears under control.

Your mind though couldn't even begin to fathom how he could think "everything will be fine?"

"This is all I have!" you retorted, angrily trying to pry the floppy sun hat from between the two of you.

It pulled free when he realized what you were trying to do, and let up on his embrace of you slightly. Your hand flew up with the sun hat firmly grasped by the brim, close enough to his face though that you felt him flinch back to keep from getting hit. But you didn't care, you reached for the water bottle that you had set in the sand.

"This damn hat...and this damn bottle are all that damn dog left me!" you almost screamed at him. You had thrust both items out in front of you, demanding that he acknowledge that this was all there was left.

You were even tempted to throw the bottle at him, just to make sure he really knew how upset you were.

Your abrupt actions, along with your obvious renewed anger had alarmed the young man enough that he had leaned back from you. You noticed though, that even though there was a reaction from him, his eyes never hardened. He still held the soft gaze as he looked at you. There was even a tiny smile playing with one corner of his very sexy mouth that twitched just enough to catch your attention.