Bobby, Buster and the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it's illegal to be sunbathing nude here..." he said in a light teasing, but still soft tone.

You could see the slight humor come to his eyes, and he even had the nerve to smile just a little bit as he made his comment.

It wasn't what you had expected him to say, not in the least. You sat there too stunned to even talk for a moment. Your mind screaming, "You've got to be kidding!"

You pulled the floppy sun hat back in front of you in the futile attempt to decently cover some part of you as you rose to your feet. You stood over this very nice looking man, who just a few seconds ago you were sure was too good to be true, but now had stoked your anger with his ignorant flippant attempt at some... what...idiotic remark about illegal nudity...aaarrrggghhhh.

"Tell it to the damn dog..." you hissed as you stomped past him, jamming the floppy sun hat on your head in a haughty manner, making sure you gave him an extra dose of the "evil eye" with your parting look.

Okay so maybe "stomped" is too strong a word to describe your walk, something more like a "shuffle...limp...drag, shuffle...limp...drag", would have been more accurate. But you were sure there was no way he could misunderstand how upset you were.

You could feel your eyes tearing up as you tried to walk, but the more steps you took the more self-conscious you became as to how you might really look. You could feel his eyes on your behind, or at least felt like that was where he was definitely looking, but you weren't going to turn around to look at him, he could sink in the sand or drown in the ocean for all you cared right now.

You grabbed the floppy sun hat from off your head and held it behind you in an attempt to cover your tush, hoping that it was ruining his view. But having to hold the sun hat removed your ability to use your right arm to help with your walking. Somehow requiring you to use more of your right hip with each step, something you really regretted after the first few steps. You could feel the pain in your rear end and right leg begin to expand. Your eyes started to tear up as tried valiantly to keep up you pace.

You were only about fifteen feet from the rocky alcove where this nightmare had begun, but it was uphill slightly and the sand was soft under foot. You glanced at it, then seeing something lying in the sand at the head of the alcove, you veered to your right. The pain shot up your hip right into your back, forcing you took suck in air as you steeled yourself for the necessary diversion.

Honestly, if you hadn't seen you oversized sunglasses lying on the sand you would have just kept pressing on, but walking into the afternoon sun without them was something you wanted to avoid.

You reached the rocks and were grateful for the ability to use them for support. You were almost spent with just this little bit of uphill exertion, and you really had no real idea how you were going to make it too your car, or what you were going to do once you ever got there.

"Hey..." the guy said from behind you.

He sounded sort of close, and you weren't really sure if he had been following you or not.

"What..." you said quietly, not wanting to talk loud enough for him to hear anything in your voice, like pain or tears.

"Listen...I uhhhh..." he stammered, "look...that was dumb."

You stood silently refusing to turn around, not because you were angry anymore, but because doing so might be too much for your leg to take right now. Instead you turned towards the rock, leaning on it slightly for support. You dropped your head and just tried to breathe, waiting for the pain to recede enough to allow you to get you glasses.

"I'm sorry..." he said softly, you could tell he was right next to you.

It was a nice apology. There were no excuses or conditions. It covered everything and meant everything to you at that moment. The last tiny bit of anger you had vanished.

"It's ok..." breathing the words thru clenched teeth rather than actually speaking.

"I need to look at your leg..." he said softly, you felt him move as the sand shifted under your feet.

You shook your head, "No...its fine..." you said, trying to strengthen your voice. There was no way you wanted him looking at your "leg". Knowing full well the real damage was to your rump.

"You're bleeding..." he said somewhat matter-of-factly.

As if that was the deciding factor that you weren't aware of.

"Look...it really hurts, doesn't it?" he asked, softening his tone as he spoke.

You nodded your head, "...yes..." as you tried to hold back the tears and not give in to the pain.

"I bet...just relax." His right hand was on your lower back pushing you forward onto the rough rock slightly. When you glanced down to see what he was doing you saw that he was kneeling directly behind your rear end, peering between your legs.

"Hey" you tried to put your legs together, but the effort caused you to grimace and suck in air.

"Relax" he said in an even tone, without a hint of lust in it that you could hear.

You were embarrassed, and getting really turned on by what he was doing. Not even your doctor took so long to look between your legs, and just about the time you were sure he was just perving you, he reached upwards between your legs with his left hand...

"Spread your legs a little more..." he said, his hot breathe not helping to cool you in the least.

You felt yourself get wetter as he spoke, almost as if his words caressed the delicate skin between your legs.

You tried to turn and hit him with the floppy sun hat. You knew the thing wouldn't do any real damage, but you felt the need to protect your shredded dignity, no matter the circumstance.

"I don't thin...OOoooo...hhhhiiiisssss"

Your words ended when you felt an abrupt pain shoot thru your right butt cheek, accompanied by a sharp "smack!" sound as his hand swatted your exposed rump fairly hard.

The heat from the sun burn amplified the swat until your entire back side felt on fire. You could feel the effect spread thru you, its heat seemingly determined to center right onto your already excited sex. You could feel the increase in moisture between your legs.

Your body had lifted onto your toes, pushing your rear end out as you leaned forward more onto the rough rock. You could feel your legs shaking as you tried to hold the effects in and not give in to them entirely, even though the throbbing and pulsing in your pussy was way beyond your ability to control.

"That's better..." he said in a deeper tone, huskier and sexier than any you had heard so far. You felt the words as well as heard them as his breath cooled the overheated area he was looking at so intently.

"I don't want to have to keep spanking you, but I will if you won't behave," he threatened in a deep tone, but hinting with a touch of humor.

"Oh yes...please...I need spanked, I've been a bad girl," you moaned. Your words shocked you, they were out of your mouth before you realized it.

Mortified by what you had said, you covered your face with the floppy sun hat, hoping that he hadn't heard your confession or see your deep blush.

You heard his sharp intake of breath, then a slow steady exhale from him. You waited and hoped he would spank you again, your ass rising ever so slightly even higher as your anticipation grew.

You felt him remove his left hand from your lower back. A slight moan escaping your lips as your mind pushed you into a heightened sense of readiness...of wanting to feel his hand on you again.

He didn't spank you again though, in fact you hadn't felt anything since his hand moved. Your trembling legs were at the point of failure when you felt his fingers on the inside of your right leg, gliding slowly upwards. As you felt his fingers draw closer you felt more and more wetness between your legs.

You knew if he touched you, you would cum. Your breath came in short gasps as you anticipated his touch, pressing your mound into the rocks edge as you tried to expose your entire self to his touch.

Whatever he touched was mind numbing, the pain seared thru you just as you had started to emit a loan moan...the impact was so unexpected that you jerked violently against the rough surface of the rock. To go from such a high state of sexual arousal to pain was too much. Your hands clenching into fists as the scream that came from you pierced the air

Your legs gave out from under you. But he was right there, catching you as fell, his arms wrapping around you, pulling your body into his as he held you off of the rough surface. Your trembling form pressed into him for support as your scream died down to sobs, the tears streaming down your face from the pain.

"Easy...I got you..." he said over and over, as he waited for you to get under control. You gave yourself over to his support, taking all of your weight off of your throbbing right leg.

It seemed like forever, but eventually the pain in your leg subsided to a somewhat reasonable level. He must have sensed the change as he slowly allowed you to support more of your own weight. You leaned against the rock, your fingers still clenched tightly into fists, the poor floppy sun hat brim totally crumbled and wrinkled in your left hand.

"You okay?" he asked, his arm still around you but not really supporting you as he was a few seconds ago.

You nodded, not trusting that you would be able to really talk for a few more minutes as your breathing was still coming in gasps.

"Okay...good..." he said, "we need to clean that cut out, it's pretty deep." He had moved away from you, his arm coming off of your back as he talked.

You nodded again, not really understanding what that would mean other than the obvious.

"Let's get you lying down"

You felt his hands go to your waist, as if he was going to pick you up. Your mind scrambled as you tried to figure out what he was going to do.

"Wait...where...what..." you stammered, confusion pushing you to try to resist his moving you at the moment.

"I'm going to help you onto the rock...then you're going to lie on your side and bend your leg up so I can clean that cut" he said. He was leaning into your back, talking softly into your ear.

"Okay...but let me..." you said as you turned to him more, placing your right arm over his shoulder. You could feel his warm body against yours as he lifted you, seemingly with no effort.

You watched his face for any reaction as your naked body was pressed against his, his arm under you as he held you to him. There was none that you could tell, in fact he seemed detached and almost clinical as he carefully lifted you on to the rock. He placed you so that you were facing the ocean, your legs slightly downhill from where you sat.

Since the rocks were about three feet high you weren't really at a different height to him than when you were standing, but if you lay back you were at about the height of his belly button. Which you thought was rather cute, by the way.

You were becoming more convinced that he was either gay or totally weird, either way he definitely wasn't reacting to your being naked the way you thought he should be. Even your own body was reacting to him, regardless of the pain you were in. In fact the pain was heightening your sexual awareness, at least when it wasn't just about to make you pass out or totally lose control.

You tried to get comfortable, but the rough rock surface wasn't something you could lie down on, instead you leaned back so your arms supported your upper body as you "sat" on your left hip. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, but it allowed you to get your weight off of your legs which was a huge improvement.

As you watched him you began to realize just how desperate your situation really was. No clothes, no food, very little water and no real hope of walking all the way back to your car. And even if you got there, you still had no keys to get into it and drive home.

You started crying quietly as you thought more and more about everything that had gone wrong today. It was supposed to have been a perfect day and it was, perfectly screwed up. You turned your head away from him, not wanting to show him how afraid and desperate you really felt.

"You okay sitting like this?" he asked, touching your shoulder lightly to get your attention.

You nodded your head, not wanting to talk because you had no real idea what would come out of your mouth.

"Is it your leg, is it in too much pain?" his voice filled with obvious concern, but a hint of confusion was there as well.

You shook your head, turning so you could see him. Hoping that he would just do what he needed to do so you could leave.

You felt him breath out slowly, his face and yours were at the same level. He was somewhat baffled by your tears, that much was obvious to you.

"So...this is a bit overwhelming for you." He said it as a statement, not a question that needed answering on your part, but you nodded in agreement as your tears refreshed. Just knowing that he understood that little bit was helpful, and that sliver of hope was what you were grasping for.

He smiled softly, looking into your eyes as he ran his fingers thru his hair to brush it back from his face.

"I told you...we'll get this figured out...just trust me...okay?"

How do you explain to someone that you do not know that after being jilted so many times, trusting someone wasn't that easy? Especially when you were alone and naked.

You tried to take a deep breath and get your tears under control. Preferring to look down at your toes, rather than into his soft brown eyes.

He untied the draw string of his board shorts, you caught the movement of his hands to the waist band. You reached out towards him, wanting him to stop whatever he "had in mind", at least long enough to tell you his name.

"What's your name?" you asked, your voice barely above a whisper.

A sudden stunned look flashed across his face, turning into an embarrassed smile as he realized the oversight.

"I'm...O..Ah...Bobby" he sort of stammered, "...and Buster is my...ah...dog..."

There was something not quit right about what he said, something that almost sounded fake to you.

"Hi...O,ah,Bobby..." you said, almost mocking him, but smiling at him as you repeated what he had said.

He laughed, "no, sorry, just Bobby"

You nodded, okay with not getting more information out of him and hoping that he wasn't using a fake name for some unknown reason.

"HI, just Bobby...I'm just Julie"

He stepped back, his face showing surprise, "what are the odds?" his expression mirroring the surprise in his voice.

You were confused at his reaction, your eyebrows even creased downward as you tried to figure out what he meant.

"Odds of what?" you demanded.

"Of us having the same first name..." he said as he smiled, obviously having caught on to your use of "just".

You laughed suddenly, way louder than the humor of his words deserved, but the pent up anxiety and stress you had been under added to it. You even smiled at Bobby, if that was his real name.

"So Bob...what's the plan?" you asked as soon as your laughter faded.

He smiled, "no...just Bobby..." he chuckled, "Bob is my dad."

"And Buster is your dog" you said quickly, watching him for any sign of deceit.

His smile broadened, giving you the feeling that Buster was more than just a dog, he was special to Bobby there was no doubt.

"Yeah...Buster's been my...with me for a long time" he said, seeming to search for words for some reason. He was guarded, you had no doubt, but since you literally had nothing to hide you were determined to keep the focus on him rather than yourself.

It was too easy to tell all of your little secrets when you had nowhere to hide.

You stuck out your right hand, leaning a little left as you did so.

"Nice to meet you Bobby..."

It was awkward as he was standing next to you, but he took your hand,

"Nice to meet you Julie" he replied, more caressing your hand than actually shaking it.

"So tell me, how do WE get out of this mess?" you asked, putting an extra emphasis on the "we".

He let go of your hand and looked around, as if the answer was somewhere on the sand.

"Well...I'm going to make a bandage...then you're going to allow me to clean out that cut...then we wrap it...and Viola!" he said, using the grand finale to clap his hands as if he had just finished a magic trick.

This, by the way would be what he would be doing, if he thought that he was going to do all that with the little you two had.

You laughed at his enthusiasm, "okay...let's get to it," you said, wanting to see how he would pull this off.

He clicked his tongue and pointed his finger at you like it was a gun.

"Arrrrggghhh, me little lass...then we be done with all yer questions now...I got work to be doin" he had closed one eye to a squint, curling his upper lip as he sneered out the words in an "over the top" pirate imitation.

What he had said shocked you, both mentally and physically. Physically the effect was like cold water over your body, goose bumps popped up as you shuddered thru you.

Mentally you were captivated because he was a "pirate"...and a really cute pirate to boot.

"And if I have more questions?" you tempted, your voice shaking just a little from the excitement you felt.

He looked at you, his expression blank for half a heartbeat. Slowly though you saw the pirate emerge, glaring at you over his curled lip.

"Oh aye then lass, get em out or suffer the consequences...It'll be the plank for ya deary...though walkin or spankin be up to you..." his gruff pirate voice threatened you. But his eyes were warm and teasing as you looked at him. Your desire building as you pictured him making you suffer, knowing that you would pick spanking for sure.

"Oh..." was all you could say breathlessly, though you really wanted to say so much more. But not wanting to let on what you really wanted you elected to just smile at him.

How did he know about pirates? you thought frantically. You tried to remember the few words you two had spoken, quite sure though that pirates had never been mentioned at all. Obviously he remembered something about your liking spankings though, since he made such an enticing offer with the plank.

He let out a shrill whistle, thankfully he had turned his back to you just before he let loose. Otherwise you might have suffered permanent hearing damage.

"Buster , приходите" he yelled, though you had no real idea what he said. He had said something you were sure, but you didn't know what language he had spoken in.

"What the hell was that," your tone was incredulous at how loud he was.

Bobby smiled at you, glancing over his shoulder at you when you spoke.

Then he shrugged, "I need my dog" he offered, as the only explanation.

It couldn't have been more than a few seconds before Buster appeared, he was running straight for you two from quite a distance. You felt yourself tense up as you watched Buster, sure he would be here soon. Your mind recognizing the fact that every time he showed up you lost something else had your anxiety growing again.

"Tell me he's a good dog again..." you pleaded, not really sure if Bobby had ever said that Buster was a good dog or not.

Bobby turned to you, "relax, Buster is the best!" his tone was reassuring, you could feel the tension easing, but not leaving entirely. You watched Buster with wary eyes as he got near.

"Aх Buster , хороший мальчик хороший мальчик..." Bobby said, again in that other language. Buster seemed to know what he said though as he almost jumped up onto Bobby, but held himself in check and merely sat at Bobby's feet with his tail wagging furiously.

"What did you say to him" you whispered, not wanting to excite Buster into any disappearing act at your expense.