Bobby-Jack Pt. 02

Story Info
Reunion between old friends: two become one.
2.1k words
4.66
12.6k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

"We didn't have high school, but we do have now," he whispered into my ear.

Bobby-Jack's strong muscular body pressed into me. I felt his hands on my hips, moving up and down my sides. He grabbed my beer and tossed it into the grass. He turned me around and placed his hands on my shoulders. He leaned forward and took in a deep breath, closing his eyes and pausing a second. He opened his bright eyes and stared into mine. His hands on either side of my head, I couldn't do anything but look at his ruggedly handsome face. His lips caressed mine and he pulled back. I had felt the heat of his face and his breath against my skin.

"Do you want this? I sure do. Everyday after I moved away I thought about you. I dreamed about you. You were my touchstone," Bobby said, his crystalline bright green eyes looking straight into me. "I couldn't believe I was such a lucky man to run into you again."

His head began to lean toward me, his eyes didn't flinch. I was mesmerized by his beauty.

"Do you want this to happen? If you do, I'm never turning back. You're in my soul."

"I want it. I want you," I said softly to him.

He leaned in and gently placed his lips on mine again. I felt a surge of energy pass into my body as his lips made contact and slid across mine. The tip of his tongue caressed my lips, wetting them and nudging them. I could taste his sweetness as he pressed his mouth against me. His hand moved to the back of my head, running through my hair and pushing me toward him. His other hand was on my lower back pulling me to him as if he wanted to press part of his soul into me.

He pulled away from me. He gave me a smile and tilted his head. He brought his hands to my face, caressing my cheeks. He ran his hands up my temple and into my hair.

"You are so beautiful. You have no idea how many times I've dreamed of you, wondering what kind of man you became. I am so happy I got to find out," he said to me, his eyes glistening.

His hands moved to my hips and he lowered his head. He took in a deep breath. I reached out and tilted his head back up. He was teary-eyed; a single tear fell down his cheek.

"Whoa," I told him softly, wiping away his tear. "We're together now. The past is gone. Let's see where this takes us."

I leaned up and kissed his lips. I pulled away and he leaned quickly in, kissing me with all his might. I ran my hands over his thick sable-haired chest. His hands ran up my sides under my shirt. I pulled away and tugged off my shirt. His hands roamed over chest, combing through my dark chest hair.

"I love your chest," he said, bending down to kiss it.

"Well, you're not too bad yourself," I told him, grinning and feeling his hard muscles under the thick chest hair.

He laughed as his hands moved to my back and slid down into my shorts. His strong hands pushed past my waistband, gripping my ass tightly. I reached for his towel and pulled it away, tossing it to the ground. I ran my hands over his full hard ass, caressing the dents and dimples made from his muscles.

Bobby-Jack leaned in as he pushed my shorts down. They fell to the ground as he nibbled at my neck, working his way to my ear. I could feel the heat of his breath.

"How far do you want to take this tonight?" he asked me in a deep sultry growl. "I want you so badly."

I felt his big cock pressing against my thigh, its heavy thickness throbbing. My cock was pressed against him.

"I want to go as far as we can. I want to share myself with you."

"Damn, that's what I wanted to hear," he told me before giving me a deep passionate kiss, our tongues entwined and tasting each other.

I broke the kiss and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the house toward the bedroom. I pulled off the comforter, throwing some pillows to the floor. I motioned for him to get on the bed. He crawled to the middle of white sheets, tucking a pillow behind his head. His legs were sprawled out, his hands behind his head. His tanned body vibrated against the bright white sheets. His auburn hair looked dark against the brightness. His huge cock lolled against his thick thighs. He grinned as I stood there mesmerized by this beautiful muscular hunk.

"C'mon and join me," he urged, rolling onto his side and patting the bed beside him.

I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hand over his taunt torso. I leaned down and followed my hand with my mouth. He moaned as my tongue traced over his eight-pack belly, following the hairy trail down to his sable-colored crotch. It smelled of chlorine and musk.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered deeply, as my hand ran along his thick velvety shaft.

As my hand ran down to his big egg-sized balls, encircling and caressing them, my tongue ran up his shaft to his plump red cockhead. The end of cock was round and slightly flat, flaring out as it met the thick shaft. My tongue danced around the flared edge, causing Bobby-Jack to groan loudly, his hands rubbing against the sheets.

I grabbed his shaft and pulled his cock up, sinking down upon the big head. It filled my mouth, as I swirled my tongue over it. I began to swallow his cock, filling my throat with it.

"Oh, my god, Clay," he groaned as his hips lifted up, begging me to take more of him. "Fuck," he cried, as I sank as far as I could and then pulled back.

I looked up at him, his head thrown back. His hands had grabbed at the sheets, clenching them in his meaty fists. I spit on his cock, rolling my tongue over it to spread the wetness. I released his cock and crawled over him. I straddled him. I felt his massive cock resting against my asscrack. I lay on top of his hairy muscled body -hairy chest to hairy chest. I looked directly into his vibrant green eyes. He started to say something, but I covered his mouth with a hand.

"I want you to fuck me, I want you inside me. I want to be one with you," I told him. "I want you to sink that fat cock into me and make it a part of me. Will you fuck me, Bobby?" He nodded his head as I removed my hand from his lips.

I leaned over and grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand. I put some in my hand, reaching around to coat his big cock and running it across my hole. He ran his hands up and down my sides as I positioned the head of his cock against my asshole. I lowered myself onto his cock, feeling the massive head pressing into me. I groaned loudly as the plum-sized head popped into my ass. Bobby grabbed at my hips, growling as I took him into me.

"Fuck!" I groaned as his fat cock filled me completely, stretching me. "Fuck, it's so big. It's going to rip me apart, it's too fucking big!"

"Don't worry you'll get used to it, baby," he urged. "This cock is yours, baby. It was fucking made for you."

Bobby-Jack's cock was the biggest cock I had ever taken. It surprisingly didn't hurt as much as I expected. I just wanted more of it.

"Fuck, I'm inside you, baby," he growled. "I'm fucking inside you!" he said as his hips pushed upward. "Goddamn, I feel your warmth all around my cock, baby. Feels so good and tight."

I sank further down onto his cock, my hands on his chest. I finally rested against his crotch, having taken his entire fat prick into me. It felt good inside me, as if my ass had been molded to take his cock. It wasn't painful, it was electrifying. I rose off of it a bit and his hips pumped up into me. I began to softly bounce on his cock, my hands grabbing at his hairy nips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, baby," he kept repeating as I rode his cock. "My cock was made to fuck this ass. You feel so fucking good."

I could only groan because of the intense pleasure racking through my body. Everything I had was centered on the massive cock filling my ass. My mouth gaped open and my eyes widened every time he pushed his hips upward, taking himself an inch or more deeper into me.

He lifted up and grabbed around me and, still deeply inside me, flipped me over onto my back. He looked down at me; droplets of sweat fell onto me. I could see specks of silver and blue in his emerald eyes as he looked so determinedly and intensely at me, then he pushed deeply and completely into me. I gasped as I felt every inch of him even deeper inside me. I grabbed at his sides, not breaking my gaze into his eyes. He kept giving me hard deep thrusts.

"Fuck, I want to stay inside you. I want to get so deep I'm in your fuckin' soul, baby," he whispered as he stared into me. "You're so tight around my dick, milk my thick cock. Fuckin' pull out my cum, baby. You want Bobby's cum inside you, baby?"

He picked up his pace, hammering his fat cock into me.

"You want me to cum, baby? You want me to breed you? Share myself inside you and become a part of you, Clay?"

I nodded my head.

"Tell me, Clay. Tell me to cum in you and become a part of you," Bobby-Jack gasped, his voice almost growling the words at me, pleading for me to accept him into me.

"Yeah, Bobby-Jack, I want you to fuckin' breed me. I want that jizz inside me. I gotta fuckin' have it."

He started to cry out in monosyllabic yelps as he threw his head back and rolled his hips hard against me.

"Fuck...shit...yeah, Clay...take my load...fuck...fuck...fuck," he yelped as I felt his hot load spurt into me.

He jerked backward, leaving his erupting cockhead still inside me spewing out cum. That first load was so big and hot, my ass rose up and my hips slapped against his body. I gasped at the sensation of him coating my insides. It burned into me, marking me.

"Fuck, I feel your cum in me. Fuck, that load is so fucking big!" I cried as my own load began to spray out onto my stomach and his sable-haired chest. Heavy gobs of cum dropped back onto me.

He fell against me, grabbing me tightly. His oozing cock sinking back into me as his body jerked and shook, I could hear him whimpering and crying into my ear. I ran my hands up and down his back to comfort his trembling body. After his body relaxed, he lifted up and smiled at me, his eyes red and teary. He leaned in and gave me a deep kiss.

"Damn, that felt good," he said as his lips left mine. "I fucking love you, Clay. This means a lot to me. I'll say it, I fucking love you!"

"Uhm, I think I love you too," I answered back, smiling.

"What's this 'uhm, I think' stuff?" He said, with a wink and a grin.

He sat up, his cock pulling out of me. He crawled between my legs and started to lick the remaining cum off the head of my cock. I had never cum without touching myself before and cum was everywhere. His tongue worked up my thigh, lapping up any stray drops. He ran a hand through his hairy chest and then wiped liquefying cum across my belly, his tongue running up and down over it.

I heard the front door slam. I sat up, supported by my forearms. Bobby raised his head up as he heard footsteps and someone shouting. He gave me a puzzled look.

"Clay! Clay! Big news, babes! Huge! I'm back early...you still in bed, you lazy fuck?" the voice shouted.

Bobby-Jack turned his head backward as the bedroom door flung open.

"What the livin' fuck?" Bobby-Jack questioned loudly as he rolled onto his side facing the door, not even bothering to cover up. "Who are you!?"

"I'm Malcolm. Who the fuck are you?"

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers