All Comments on 'Bobby's First Suit'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
count me in

I'm a chubby guy who would love to be on the receiving end of the tailor's dipstick, letting that long stiff poker of the old guy drill me deep.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Boobs

Since you mentioned the boy's nice big boobs I was sure before you fucked him you would have the tailor work on his big nipples, and rub his tits while he was being fucked....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed reading, very down to earth and believable. I enjoy a lot of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice hot story

I really enjoyed this story. I know you don't make to many part two's but a another story with the tailor and Bobby and maybe bobby's friend Dylan would be very HOT Your friend WEB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Always had fantasies about sucking cock with a tailor, in his shop. The store locked up, just the two of us, stripped naked, sucking and stroking each other in front of those large mirrors. Maybe another guy or two as well, for more cock to suck on and cum to eat. Watching in the mirror as their cum shoots out of their hard cocks and splatters all over my face. Ummm, what could be hotter?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can still remember my father taking me to buy a suit during my high school years. The store was empty except for me, my father, and the tailor. After selecting a suit my father, me and the tailor were in the back room which was a combined fitting room and tailor shop. My father told me to try on the suit trousers. The tailor touched the crotch of the trousers to see how much of the bagginess should be tailored out. When he touched what must have been my scrotum I could have jumped from the first stroke of my genitals by another person. I had not yet begun to masturbate at that age. I immediately sprouted an erection that was plainly visible. I wore baggy boxer shorts by that time instead of the briefs that I had grown up wearing since my father was of the opinion that men wore boxers and only young boys wore briefs. When the tailor had finished measuring and had me take off the trousers, my father and the tailor were standing on opposite sides of me. I dropped the trousers facing towards the tailor and while stepping out of them realized that the circumcised knob of my erect penis was sticking out of the fly of my boxers. As I reached for my own trousers to put them on I saw a smile on the old tailor's face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous