All Comments on 'Bobby's Mom Ch. 1'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting For more to come

Waiting For more to come

b_cuz_a_chi_boyb_cuz_a_chi_boyover 17 years ago
Good Story

Good story, i loved it. but there one problem, I WANT MORE of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love incest best

wow this story like the one before is so awsome, im female dont know if that makes a differance to you but i would of loved to make love like you describe but with my mother.

i also would have loved to hear about the sister possibly brother and mother now i wish i had a brother so guess you could say im into incest i am bi and dont want to make with a guy anymore but if i had a brother i would

ok thank you for these stories, love them, imsheleah real name sheleah or leah

Tom23boyTom23boyover 16 years ago
waiting for what?

What are you exactly waiting fr to write more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

This story is the best!!! Can't wait to see a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago

this story is the best -everything you write is pure gold. Please, give us more of this one!

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Pulled out 6 inches and then revealed more

No way another story about a guy with a huge dick lol YAWNNNNN.

Thicker than the billy club, her tits felt like 15 pounds god someone has some size issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lotta fun

Love the raunchy language keep it up.

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 15 years ago
it never fails

Your stories never fail to get me rock hard. I would give anything to see a video of these stories. Please write more, they are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't waste your time.

You know Bobby, I like to watch porn, and I put up with the bad scripts because I can at least watch, but this reads like a bad porn movie minus the visuals.

mikeg4umikeg4ualmost 14 years ago
fuck anonymous!whats he know anyway?

Bobby thats a great story,and buy the way when I was a kid I had a friend named Scotty,He was hung like a horse,As you discribed ,and his mom and sisters and three of the women in the area fucked him ever time they could,and lucky for me as his friend I was also sucked and fucked on a regular baises.

meowman1990meowman1990over 13 years ago
someone doesn't have an imagination

This was great I saw every line like a movie and came twice want more definitely o and anonymous my subject header is to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore that other Anonymous

I agree, ignore the negative comments, this story was awesome, I can't wait to read the next in the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MY SECOND READ

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, I HAVE JUST READ MY FIRST TWO STORIES, BOTH WERE BY YOU AND YOU DID NOT FINISH EITHER ONE OF THEM. ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THIS...............IF SO I NEED TO STOP READING YOUR STUFF BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE TO FINISH THING...........STORIES, THINGS, SEX, ANYTHING SO I HOPE YOU WILL FINISH A FEW BEFORE YOU CONTINUE. MY SECOND NOT TO YOU. I THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT AND MY E ADDRESS IS ON MY FIRST COMMENT.

cpigcpigover 11 years ago
more!!!!!

Brilliant read, but how about the rest? Sister, park security woman and Tuxedo Rental woman need fucking baddddddddd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
liked that comment about Scotty...

Mikeg4u, I'm interested in hearing more about this stud, Scotty! You said that even as a kid his cock was so huge that his own mother and sisters couldn't stop sucking and fucking it!?? Email me with details!! jeffnoir54@gmail.com

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 10 years ago
So what ever happened

when they get together with Sis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with Don't waste your time. Anon.

This kind of trash is passable only if it's watched as video footage and you can turn the stupid words off. This guy mistakes extremeness for erotica so he combines four or five Literotica categories into each sex story. The short descriptions seem promising but all his submissions follow the same over the top profile with stallion dicks on the guy and slutty-talking fake moms with cow-like udders and conversely tiny pussies.

You could try and get into the fantasy of the thing but each person suddenly starts acting out of character for no good reason which makes you wonder why he bothered to describe them the first way at all. Just let the fake cartoon people get naked in the first sentence and pound away while gushing gallons of bodily fluids.

I tried to sort of skim through this mess to see if the sister would join in but had to give up once the alleged "mom" started pissing on the previously domineering policewoman in a public park. Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do go on

Please write more chapters! Ignore the negative ones!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I ate out my mom as she slept!

Mom's pussy juices were flowing as I ate her out on her bed. Even though she was asleep, her arousal was obvious as her breathing increased, and little whimpers escaped her lips. I looked up at her tits as I did circles with my tongue around her clit. Although slightly sunken because she was on her back, they were still firm, and her nipples were always enticing. My cock was so hard watching my mother's facial expressions as I worked a finger inside her pussy while continuing my work on her clit with my tongue. As her orgasm approached, she awoke, looking me straight in the eyes in disbelief. I kept our gaze locked as I moved on top of her, bringing my lips down to hers. She had woken up so horny from my oral work, she could only let out a sigh feeling my hard cock against her thigh. As we kissed, I moved my hips a bit, bringing the head of my cock to her wet pussy lips. With our tongues in each others mouths, I pushed into my mother, and began a hard, fast, assault on her pussy. Mom started moaning right away, and within a couple of minutes was having an orgasm. I stopped because I knew she'd be extra sensitive for a minute, or two. Then I could feel her wet juices surrounding the head of my cock inside her, making my cock start to throb. For the next five minutes I fucked my mom as hard as an inmate who'd gotten out of prison after twenty years of no pussy. When we were done, I was sore, but mom had a limp.

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Again

Ah SHIT....FINISH the damn stories.....PLEASE

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

You never ever finish a storyline, do you?

Shame

Shame

Shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IT WAS GGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many times I’ve come back to see it this story was continued. Does anyone have information on or about Bobby T?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous