Bobcats and Other Wild Creatures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands tangled in my hair and she kissed me. It was so hot it made my head swim. I felt her hand slide down to cup my breast, finding and rolling my nipple between her fingers. Sparks blew up in my brain and I thought I was going to come right then. She drew back and left me gasping. "You are so hot, Kara," she laughed. "God, I love you."

"You're so naughty, Syndy," I told her. "I can't believe you did that!"

"I'll do a lot more if I get the chance," she said. "I've never made love to a woman before, but you make me so hot!"

I fanned my face with a magazine. I felt like I was sweating profusely, but it was just excitement. I had been having some hot flashes, but this was something else. I looked over at Syndy and she was smiling that million candlepower smile. I reached out and cupped her cheek with my hand. Her skin was incredibly soft and silky. I stroked her cheek and she nuzzled into my hand and purred like Cat. I ran my fingers up and pushed a stray curl behind her ear. She shivered a little and I ran my finger around the little shell shape of her tiny ear. It was pointed toward the top, reminding me of an elf.

"God, I love you, Syndy," I told her.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," she kissed my hand. "I need another daiquiri!"

I laughed and got up to refill our glasses. The spell was broken, but the thoughts lingered. We cuddled and whispered until Randy and Andie came home. They were laughing and we went to hug them. They smelled fishy and we sent them off to clean up.

We had dinner together, some of the fish they had caught, and from time to time, I would catch Syndy's eye and those flecks would whirl. We would smile and go back to our dinner conversations. When they went home, I dragged Randy off to the bedroom and fucked him into exhaustion.

"Damn," he said as he lay on his back, trying to catch his breath. "I'm going to have to go fishing more often if this is the result!"

"Randy," I cuddled up to his side, "do you think Syndy is pretty?"

"God, yes," he said. "She's gorgeous and just about the sexiest woman I've ever seen!" He was very enthusiastic. Then he looked over at me and got a sheepish look on his face. "Well, next to you, that is," he finished lamely.

I laughed. "That was a lame-ass save there, buddy boy. I don't care if you think that. I think so, too. I could never be jealous of her. I love that girl, Randy."

"Yeah, me, too," he said. "Why did you ask me that, babe?"

"I don't know," I said. "I just wondered."

"Ha!" he said. "I know there's something going on it that devious brain." He became serious, looking me directly in the eye. "Kara, I meant what I said. You are the most beautiful, sexy woman I've ever seen. You look better than you did the day we met and you were drop dead gorgeous, then. You were kind of skinny, then. You've filled out and you're so sexy I can't keep my hands off you."

"So you like fat women?" I asked. "Is that what you're saying?"

"Someone is fishing for compliments," he said. He grinned at me. "Kara, you're so far from fat that fat runs from you. You just got these big, amazing tits," he squeezed one. "Your ass is fantastic and you keep yourself toned like a teenager. I constantly see men checking you out. I'm afraid you're going to find some young stud and run off."

I kissed his chest. "Well, that's never going to happen," I said. "I've got all the stud I need, right here. I reached down to his cock and it gave a twitch. Taking that as a sign of life, I slid down and engulfed it with my mouth. It took a while, but I got him back up to full attention. I mounted him and rode him until I was exhausted. He took over, pounding up into me until I was a quivering wreck before filling me up again with his hot cum.

Syndy and Andie always went to church on Sunday, so I didn't see her the next day. They came over Monday afternoon to swim and I told her all about what had happened with Randy. Her eyes were shining and those flecks were blazing by the time I finished. Her nipples were visibly erect in her yellow string bikini. Syndy in a bikini was quite a visual feast. Her breasts seem to defy gravity. She was long, very curvy and just packed with muscles. Her skin was just perfection and that tiny little bikini didn't hide much. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I wanted to stroke her in the worst way.

"You can touch me, Kara," she said. "I want you to. We won't do sexy things, but you know I like for you to touch me. I like touching you, too."

"Andie might see us," I said. "We could put sun-block on each other. That wouldn't look weird."

Syndy got a little darker in the summer. She always wore sunblock. I'm a redhead, so I spend most of the time I'm not in the water covered in a wrap. I can tan a little bit, but mostly I get freckles. I get a little golden tint, but I burn easily. I put sunblock on her.

Syndy felt amazing under my fingers. I had never felt anyone so soft and firm at the same time. Randy had bigger muscles but he was kind of hairy and very masculine. Syndy was very muscular in a different way. Her skin was like satin. I rubbed the oily sunblock into her impossibly long legs, feeling her flex occasionally under my probing fingers. As I worked my way up her thighs, she spread her legs a little and I found myself staring. Her bikini had crept up and I could see the distinct outline of her pussy, a little hollow in the middle and a definite crease. I couldn't tear my eyes away for a minute but the opportunity to sink my fingers into her ass pulled me up. I rubbed her inner thighs, very close to her pussy and I let the back of my hand trail up her slit. She jumped and I heard a low soft moan. I giggled to myself and kneaded her ass. Most of it was bare and I put my hands inside the part that was covered, working the oil into her skin. Her cheeks were as round as apples and just as firm. I jiggled them a little and she giggled. I did her back and arms and nibbled on her ear. That made her shiver and get goose bumps. I was straddling her butt and I rubbed my soaked bikini bottoms on it a couple of times before rising up a little so she could turn over.

My eyes were drawn immediately to her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and tenting her bikini top like little bullets. She saw me looking and glanced down at herself. She smiled that amazing smile.

"Look what you did to me, Kara!" Her cheeks dimpled. "God, you make me horny."

I pinched her nipples and she arched her back and moaned. "Don't do that!" she said. "I'm about to come!"

I wanted to make her come, but this was getting farther than I thought we should go. I did her front and she did me. She teased me a little but it wasn't overtly sexual. We swam and splashed Cat and Andie for a while. Randy came home from work and joined us. He played with Andie while Cat swam around them in circles. When Cat had enough of the water, he climbed up the steps and shook his fur. I rubbed him with a towel and he purred contentedly, like a small engine running. He purred a lot and made little chirping sounds, but I never heard him meow.

We all went out for burgers for dinner and then back to the house to hang out. We got a new cartoon for Andie to watch on pay per view. Randy sat between Syndy and me on the sofa and Andie lay in the floor, wrapped up in a quilt with her elbows resting on a pillow. We both snuggled up with Randy and he had one arm around each of us. Syndy crooked one finger at me and pursed her lips up into a kissy face. I glanced up at Randy and frowned at her.

"Kiss me," she mouthed. "He'll love it."

I hesitantly leaned toward her and she did the same from the other side. We kissed and it was the most erotic thing I'd ever done. I glanced up at Randy and he was watching us with a huge smile on his face. There was something huge growing in his pants under my forearm, too. I thought we had pushed it enough and I pulled back. I cupped the side of Syndy's face with my hand and caressed her with my fingertips. She nuzzled into his chest and my hand and we just petted each other for a while.

When the movie was over, Randy and I walked them to the door and kissed them goodnight. On the cheek, of course, since we didn't want to shock Andie. We petted Cat for a minute and they were gone. As soon as the door closed, Randy was all over me.

"Oh, my God!" he said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, Kara! I can't believe you did that!" He was pulling my top over my head and unhooking my bra as he spoke excitedly. "I thought you two were going to fuck right there!"

"Would you have liked that?" I giggled.

"Have you ever met a man that wouldn't?" he asked. "Two of the hottest women on the planet making out on my lap? God that was sexy, Kara. I had no idea you would do something like that!"

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Let's see," he mused. "Do you still love me, Kara?"

"With all my heart," I said.

"Are you going to leave me and move in with Syndy?" he asked.

That one shook me a little. "Randy, I'll never leave you," I told him. "You're my man. You're my life and I'll always be yours. I'll never leave you for anyone. You're everything to me and I would never do anything to hurt you. You're the other half of my soul and you'll always be first in my life."

He took my hand and guided it down to run it over the huge bulge in his pants. "Does that feel like I'm mad?" he asked.

I unfastened his pants and began stroking his cock. It was steel hard. "It feels like you're about to fuck me to death," I said.

He was kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples and it was driving me nuts. "That's my plan," he said. "No, Kara, I'm not mad at you. I'm surprised; I have some questions, but God, that was hot!"

He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the sofa. When he put me down, he bent me over the arm of the sofa and pulled my shorts and panties down. I was dripping wet. Getting wet had been a problem for me, recently, but not then. I was as horny as I'd ever been in my life. He stroked up and down a few times, getting that big cock wet in my juices and then he plunged it inside, slowly, in one long thrust, burying himself to the hilt and just touching the back wall of my pussy. I groaned and he started fucking me like a machine. I was coming after about twenty strokes and he just kept on, pounding into me as I screamed my way through a series of climaxes that left me weak kneed and breathless. He gave a growl and I felt him go off, holding deep inside me and filling me up with his hot cum.

My knees started to collapse and he scooped me up again, carrying me to bed and spooning up behind me. He held my breast in his hand and we drifted off. I felt so safe and so loved by my amazing man.

When I got up the next morning, I had slept in. I could smell breakfast and my tummy growled. I showered quickly and when I went into the kitchen, I was surprised to see Syndy.

"Hi, baby," I greeted her. "Where's Andie?"

"She's staying with Laura Wilkens today. They went to the zoo," she said. "Randy called and said you guys wanted to talk to me." She arched an eyebrow at me in question. I shrugged my innocence.

Randy put plates down in front of us. It was delicious and I was starving. We ate and nervously made small talk. I trusted him, so I decided to just go with him, whatever it was.

Syndy helped do the dishes and they talked, making an occasional comment to me as I sipped my coffee and watched them indulgently. She was very playful, bumping him with her hip as she reached for the dishes she was drying. He gave her a swat on the butt once while she was bending over putting a colander away. She squealed and he winked at me. I smiled. They were like a brother and sister, playing with each other. I loved their easy relationship. I hoped whatever was happening with the three of us wasn't going to change that.

When they were finished, we all took a cup of coffee to the sofa. Syndy and I sandwiched him between us, just like the night before, and he put an arm around us and squeezed us up.

"Girls, I haven't been trying to make you nervous or uneasy," he began. "I've noticed how you two look at each other."

"How do we look at each other?" Syndy asked with one of those blinding smiles.

"Like you're about to tear each other's clothes off," he grinned at her. "I want to know where you girls are going with this and what part I'm going to play."

I pulled his head around and kissed him. "You're going to play the part of my husband," I told him. "You're going to play the part of the man I love, the only man I love and the only man I ever have or ever will love. Got it, buster? Randy, you're my husband. I married you and promised to put you first in everything. No man or woman will ever take your place. I love Syndy and I think you do, too, but you're my life."

"Yeah, I think I've got that part," he said. "I was worried about that for a bit. I think I understand, now. I'm pretty good with that role. It's the Syndy and Kara roles I'm wondering about."

"Okay, enough with the acting metaphors," Syndy laughed. "I'm just going to come out and say it, Randy. Is that okay, Kara?"

I was afraid, but I nodded. "I'm in love with your wife," Syndy said.

"Well, that was the part I knew," he said. "What's the other shoe?"

"I'm in love with you, too," she said. "I feel the same way about both of you."

There was a little shock on his face now. "Okay," he said slowly. "I didn't know that. I'm going to have to ask, aren't I? You two are just going to keep beating around the bush all day. Are you two having sex?"

"Nooo!" I said. "I would never do that, Randy. Don't ever think I would do something like that behind your back. Syndy wouldn't either. We've kind of felt each other up a little, but we agreed not to even tempt each other very much. Neither one of us would ever do anything you don't approve of, Randy. I promise we haven't."

Syndy nodded. "We want to, though. Can we? Please, Randy? I promise that I'll never try to take her away from you and you're going to get some incredible benefits, too."

"Do I get to watch?" he asked.

"If that's what you want," she said.

"Wouldn't you rather participate?" I asked him.

"You mean, like with you or with Syndy, too?" he was a little hesitant.

"With me too," Syndy answered him. "I'm not a lesbian, Randy. I've never been with a woman before, but there's something about Kara that just makes me incredibly horny. I think it's that red hair and those big, beautiful breasts and just the way she's so loving and kind to everyone. I told her she's such a MILF. Let's take her to bed and fuck her, Randy. I want you to do me, too. I've been checking out that package when you're in the pool. God, it's been so long since I've been with anyone. You'll probably be disappointed. I've probably forgotten how."

I could see Randy's shorts begin to tent up. He looked at me. I cupped my breasts at him and he burst out laughing. "God, I was so worried that you two were going to kick me out in the cold," he said when he could catch his breath. "Now you're planning to kill me! You're going to make me have a heart attack, aren't you? Then you can move in together and enjoy my life insurance!"

"You big dope!" I punched him. "I was all worried that you'd think I didn't love you anymore! Are you sure you're okay with this, Randy? If you aren't, in any way, we won't do it."

"Are there going to be other men involved?" he asked.

"Of course not," I said. "Don't even think such a thing."

He turned to Syndy and slid his hand up under her top. I could see her melt as he fondled her breast. He kissed her and I heard her moan. "Let's take Kara to bed and fuck her," he said.

They attacked me and my clothes were gone before I could catch my breath. "No," I squealed. "I'm not going to be the only one naked! Stop it!" I grabbed Syndy by the arm. "Take her clothes off, Randy."

She struggled half-heartedly and we soon had her as naked as I was. We both paused, shocked, I think, at her absolute beauty. Naked, she looked exactly as I imagined she would with her clothes on. I think everyone who saw her mentally undressed her. That was an exercise in eroticism all by itself. Actually taking her clothes off and being able to see that fantastic body was nearly enough to make me cum without being touched. Her breasts were just perfect. They were high, firm and perfectly formed. Her areolae were very dark brown, and her nipples were a shade darker, almost a dark blackberry color. They were the sexiest things I'd ever seen and I had to have one.

I fastened my lips to one nipple and Randy took the other. I ran my hand down that silky belly, ridged with muscle to the softness below. She had a tiny, arrowhead shaped patch of glossy black curls. I tugged on it and she moaned. I let my fingers trail down to heat and moisture and I felt the bump of her clitoris. I pinched it a little and her hips jolted up off the sofa as she started writhing slowly.

"I thought we were going to fuck Kara, Randy," she said. "It kinda seems like the target has changed."

He lifted his head from her breast. "Nah, just wanted you horny and in the mood." He grinned at her and grabbed me.

I squeaked when he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Syndy pressed her naked body against my back and reached around to cup my breasts. "I've wanted to get my hands on these since the first time I saw you," she whispered in my ear. "We're going to fuck you until you scream and then keep fucking you until you can't scream any more."

I shivered. This girl was wild and hungry! She reminded me of Cat. They walked me into the bedroom pinned between them and Syndy moved so Randy could lay me down on the bed. She pinned me down and he started removing his clothes. She was solid and heavy on top of me and she crushed my lips with her puffy ones. Our breasts crushed together and I could feel her nipples rubbing against mine. I ran my hands down the silk of her back to that amazing ass, pulling her to me as we ground our pussies together. I felt the bed shake and Randy was crawling up beside us. She turned my head toward him and his lips replaced hers.

I could feel her sliding downward and her tongue flicking over my nipples before continuing lower. Randy switched to my breasts and I was free to moan out the ecstasy streaking through my body. Syndy pushed my thighs apart and I could feel her hot breath on my exposed pussy. It sent shivers through me. The thought that this woman/child wanted me and was about to taste me made me nearly insane with lust. The simple fact that she was a woman was so erotic and taboo that I was panting and trembling before her tongue ever touched me.

I felt her hot fingers spread me and then her tongue was caressing my inner labia. Shocks like electric current shot through me and I felt my clit throbbing, feeling like it had grown to an inch long! Her tongue circled it gently and I thrust my hips toward her, seeking more contact as Randy's lips and tongue on my nipples flooded my body with overwhelming sensations.

Randy slid down to join her and I heard murmured words between them. My mind was in such a fog of euphoria that what they were saying didn't register. I only knew I needed to come so badly I thought I was going to die. I felt Syndy slide away and then Randy was teasing me, tapping my clit with his tongue but refusing me the release I so desperately craved. I was vaguely aware of Syndy moving away and then she was back. She had a bag in her hand and I recognized it as my toy bag. She rummaged around for a bit and came out with my white vibrator. She flicked the switch and it gave a low hum.

She switched places with Randy and her weight moved over me. She straddled my head and her pussy was poised over my face. I had to taste it. I could smell her aroma. It was heady, a hint of some floral soap and a faint musk. Her lips were a dusky brown, becoming a pale pink inside and the little dusky pink bud of her clit needed my attention. I flicked it with my tongue and she twitched. She was now tracing circles around my clit with her tongue and Randy had begun to tease my pussy lips with the vibrator. I was frantic to come!