Bobcats and Other Wild Creatures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked at her clit, hoping she would give mine more contact. It emerged from its hood, a pinkish little bud, just the cutest thing I had ever seen. I took it between my lips and felt her take mine in the same way while Randy plunged the vibrator into my dripping pussy. I groaned and lost my mind and I came explosively, my body spasming again and again. Randy changed the angle of the vibrator and it found my nerve bundle inside. I shrieked into Syndy and I could feel her trembling, approaching her own orgasm. I felt the vibrator withdraw and something bigger and warmer replaced it. Randy was driving his cock into me and that set me off again. I licked frantically at Syndy's clit as Randy began to pound into me. I managed to get my hands on her ass and I pulled her to me, burying my face in her fragrance as I felt her tension build and snap. There was a long, low groan from her and then she was shaking and quivering in the throes of her own orgasm.

I licked until she rolled frantically away. Randy was still pounding away inside me and I felt him stiffen and then felt the heat of his cum flooding me. We collapsed together, hands exploring languidly as we caught our breath. I was a quivering wreck. I felt Syndy stirring and opened my eyes to see her sliding down to take Randy's cock in her hand and slide her mouth down, taking his soft member entirely in her mouth. I shivered at the eroticism of that sight. I twisted around until our heads were together at his groin, cheeks touching. She offered me his cock and I slurped it down. We took turns and in a few minutes it was back at full staff. He was moaning with his eyes closed. He opened them and grinned down at us.

"I've died and gone to Paradise," he said. "Too bad neither of you are virgins."

We laughed and I pushed down on his big pole until I gagged. "How do you know I'm not?" Syndy asked him.

"Well, there's the little matter of Andie," he chuckled. "I think I better find out, though."

He looked at me and I nodded. "Fuck her, baby," I told him. "Give her that big cock and make her come so hard."

He moved up over her, pushing her down on her back, and I guided his cock to her opening. "Easy," she said. "It's been a long time for me. Never with anything like that, either." She didn't take her eyes off of his cock for a second.

I watched as he slowly penetrated her, her pussy lips stretching to surround him. I wished I had a cock so I could feel that gorgeous girl surrounding it. She was groaning and I could hear a hint of pain mixed with her pleasure.

"Wait, Randy," I told him. "Let her rest a minute."

He reached down and tweaked her nipples, then lowered his body until he could suck on them. They swelled and I wanted one. I sucked on it like a baby and then moved to her lips. I held that gorgeous face between my hands and we shared the most passionate kiss of my life. I felt her tremble and knew Randy was moving deeper. I slid my hand down and manipulated her clit until I felt his pubic bone against my fingers.

"Is it in?" she gasped. "God, Kara, I don't think I can take any more!"

"That's it," I kissed her again. "You took it all, Syndy. Now he's going to fuck you like you've never felt before."

I think he did. I kept her lips busy and Randy kept the rest of her busy. She really was like a big cat. She scratched his back and the sounds she made were wild and exotic. Her face in orgasm was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. She pulled at me with one hand until I mounted her face and she burrowed into me while Randy filled her, his mouth latched onto my nipples. She seemed like she was coming non-stop and I know I was. Randy was in good shape and he needed to be. He lasted a long time for the situation he was in. I could only imagine what he was feeling, being buried in this gorgeous girl while she brought his wife to orgasm after orgasm with her mouth.

I heard him groan and I had to see her face. "Can he cum in you, baby?" I asked her quickly.

"Yes," she nodded. "I'm safe. Oh, God, Kara, he's killing me! Randy, cum for me. Please cum, I can't take it anymore!"

When he went off I saw a look of pure passion and ecstasy wash over those beautiful features and she went off again, writhing and clutching at me as it went on and on. When he coasted to a stop, she was crying out and he held deep inside her. I knew she could feel him spurting into her and I held her tightly, feeling her jerk and quiver with the aftershocks.

He rolled to one side and we held her between us, caressing that amazing body while she cried for a while. "Are you okay, Baby?" I asked her.

"Yes," she drew in a quivering sigh. "I love both of you so much. Thank you for letting me be with you. I just never knew it could be like this. I dreamed that I'd find someone, someday, but you two, I never dreamed I'd find this!"

Randy kissed away her tears. "So I take it you aren't going to fuck us and dump us?" he laughed.

"God no," she hugged his head. "I never want to move again, let alone leave. I want to be with you as long as you'll let me."

"How about forever?" I asked her. "At least for the rest of our lives. We're older than you."

She laughed. "I knew that would come back and bite me someday."

"Syndy, are you sure you want to be with old, wrinkled people?" Randy asked.

"You two are the youngest old people I've ever met," she said. Her low, musical laugh filled my heart. "Yes, I'm sure. Can we take a nap? You two wore me out!"

We did nap, a naked dusky goddess between us and both of us lying half over her. We made love again before she had to go pick up Andie. When she was gone, Randy and I took a long hot bath together, just relaxing in our big tub.

"I think our lives got a lot more complicated today," he said, nibbling on my ear as I leaned back with my head on his chest.

"I know," I said. "Is it good complicated? Are you upset with me, Randy? Are you okay with all of this?"

"I think so," he said. "I don't feel like you've taken anything away from me and I don't feel like I've taken anything away from you. I still love you as much as I did yesterday, maybe more. You're an amazing woman, Kara. I thought I knew you like the back of my hand. You sure surprised me with this." He cupped my breast and pinched my nipples. "Kara, I want you to know that I'm hopelessly, desperately in love with you. We've made love thousands of times and I'll always see you as the most beautiful woman alive. You're my wife and I'll always love you more than anyone else alive. We've changed the rules, but the rule that says I love you best of all hasn't changed. I always will." He sunk his fingers into my breasts and tested their weight.

"Again?" I asked him.

"Yeah, if I were 20," he laughed. "I may be too old to keep up with two nymphomaniacs. One was hard enough!"

"Maybe we can look into getting you some Viagra," I giggled. "Or, maybe some of that stuff that smiling idiot uses on TV."

He chuckled. "I think I already have a permanent stupid grin. God, did you see her, Kara? I really did think I was going to have a heart attack! I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and you're going to be furious with me for having this fantasy."

It wasn't a fantasy, though. Twice during the week, they all came over, even Cat, and spent the night with us. As soon as Syndy got Andie asleep, she joined us and we made love all night long. Sometimes all three of us went at it together and sometimes one or the other of us would drift off. I woke up three times with her tongue in my pussy and I don't think I've ever cum so many times in one week.

They stayed with us all weekend and when Randy went to work on Monday, he complained about having to go to work to get some rest. I knew he was loving it, though. We were so blatantly sexual that I was constantly horny. He would feel us up constantly. Syndy was pretty physical, too. I felt like my breasts were constantly in someone's hands and my nipples were always at least half-erect and very sensitive. Randy and I had made love a lot, even before Syndy, but this took us to a whole new level. It was like she was the fountain of youth and we were the Spanish explorers.

We settled into a schedule, of sorts. They spent three or four nights a week with us and almost every weekend. Occasionally, something kept Syndy at school late, but it was rare. She could often be found sitting at our kitchen table, grading papers or working on lesson plans. Randy and I fell more and more in love with her, Andie and Cat every day. All our lives, we had wanted children and Andie was the answer to all our prayers.

We cried when she called Randy, "Daddy" for the first time. It wasn't long before I became "Mommy Kara," too. We loved that little brown bundle of joy as much as if we'd been her real parents. Cat seemed to have adopted us as well. He let me take him for walks and I got plenty of looks that, for once, had nothing to do with me. One rarely sees a woman walking a bobcat.

We'd been together for three years when Syndy finally opened up to us about Andie's father. I don't know if she ever would have, had events not forced her hand. She'd been out late at a volleyball game; it was about 11 PM when I heard her key in the lock. She came bursting in, clutching Andie, and with Cat following her. She was crying hysterically and it was upsetting Andie and Cat dreadfully. Randy sat and held her on the sofa and I got Andie in bed. I held her until she was calm and she drifted off, the sleep of the innocent overtaking her.

I went to the kitchen and made Syndy a cup of hot chocolate. When I took it in, she was sobbing and Randy was looking up at me with sad and helpless eyes. I got a warm washcloth and cleaned her up while she sipped her chocolate and Randy petted her. We finally got her calmed down enough to speak.

"He's found me!" she broke down again.

"Who, baby?" I asked. "Who's found you and made you so upset?"

"Him," she sobbed. "Andie's father, Marcus."

"Why does that upset you so much," Randy asked her. "Wouldn't it be good for Andie to know her father?"

"No, you don't understand," she wept. "He's evil! I think he's the devil, Randy. He... he... did things to us, to me. Oh, God, what am I going to do?" Her sobs became a wail.

"Honey, you've got to talk to us," I pulled her head to my breast and held her like a baby. "We don't know anything about this. You've never told us anything. We didn't want to push you, but you've got to talk to us now. We won't let anything bad happen to you or Andie. You've got to trust us, Syndy."

"I do," she could hardly get the words out. "I hoped he'd never find us and the nightmare would just go away. We've been so happy and I've felt so loved and safe, but he's found us."

Randy held her face in his hands and made her look in his eyes. "Syndy, stop being afraid and talk to us," She calmed down and the story came tumbling out.

She had been a wild child. She met Marcus when she was 17 and fell in love with that "bad boy" thug image. They had an on again off again relationship all the time she was in college. He was into some really bad things, drugs, crime, the usual things stupid young men think are glamorous. She got pregnant and things fell apart. After Andie was born he became abusive, took her to clubs and let other men use her. He got her into bondage and sexual torture and a downward spiral into degradation began. She had been desperate to keep their relationship and gave in for a while. Finally, a counselor at school had helped her escape from him and she spent the next two years getting healthy. Marcus went to prison for drug trafficking and weapons charges and she had moved to Texas, and then here. The nightmares had begun to fade. Then she became part of our lives and she told us that her life had become something she'd always dreamed of but never thought she'd find.

She'd wanted to tell us, many times, but she was afraid of how we'd react. "Now you probably hate me and think I'm a horrible person," she wept.

We held her and loved on her. "No, honey, we don't think that at all," Randy told her. "If anything, we love you more than ever. We're so proud of you, how you turned your life around and what a wonderful person you've become. We'll get through this. Tell us what you're afraid of."

"I'm afraid of him," she said. "I'm afraid he'll get me back in his clutches and Andie... Andie... God, I'm so afraid!"

I knelt down in the floor in front of her. "Baby, do you trust us?" I asked her.

She nodded fearfully. "Yes, but you don't know how evil he is."

"No, but we know how good you are," I said. "We're going to go and get your things. We're going to get Andie's things and Cat's things. You're going to stay with us until we figure out what to do. Will that make you feel better?"

She sniffed and nodded again. "I need a tissue, Randy," she said. "Thank you guys so much. I'm so sorry, but I didn't know what to do. I didn't know who else to turn to."

"We don't want you to turn to anyone else," Randy said. "We love you, Syndy. You're family to us and we'll always be here for you. Let me talk to some people and we'll figure this out, okay?"

She stayed with us for the next three weeks. It turned out that Marcus had been released from prison and he had filed a motion with the court to visit Andie. Of course, he had absolutely no interest in Andie. This was a way to locate Syndy so he could work on her. Randy knew a lot of people in law enforcement and he also hired private detectives and got our attorney to work. Our attorney got protection orders and the detectives soon tracked him down.

Marcus was living at a halfway house and one condition of his release was that he find employment. He hadn't even tried very hard; he obviously hoped to live on Syndy's earnings. We knew he would turn up like a bad penny, and sure enough, he did. Two weeks later, Randy took Syndy by her house to get the mail and there was a strange car sitting across the street from her house. Randy made Syndy duck down in the seat and drove on by. She was nearly hysterical and it took us a while to get her calmed down. Randy called his detective friend and he worked a plan out with Randy. They got Randy's police detective friend involved and in two hours the private detective and the police were parked on Syndy's block. Syndy and I took my car and parked behind our detective while Randy pulled into Syndy's driveway. We saw him get out to walk down to the mailbox. The door of the strange car opened and a man got out.

"Is that Marcus?" I asked her.

Her face was a mask of terror and she nodded. I couldn't see anything particularly frightening about him, but I didn't have her experience.

He walked up to Randy and we could see them talking, but we couldn't make out what they were saying. Marcus got right up in Randy's face and suddenly, it became violent. Marcus slapped Randy on the right side of his face and Randy rubbed his face for a second while Marcus continued to threaten him. Almost before I could tell what was happening, I saw Randy's knee smash forward into Marcus' groin. We heard a groan and Randy had Marcus by the throat. He lifted him completely off the ground, slamming him to the concrete on his back, and began punching him in the face. The police car shot forward and three officers jumped out. One of them dragged Randy off Marcus, and the remaining two pinned Marcus to the ground.

Randy settled down and the three officers took Marcus and put him in the back of the car. Our detective got out with a video camera and handed a SD card to the police. He and Randy walked back to us and Syndy was wrenching her door open. She leaped out, ran around the car and threw herself sobbing into Randy's arms. I got out and we had a big group hug.

"Marcus is going away for a long time," the detective told us. "They found an unregistered gun in his car. I don't think he'll be bothering anyone again for a long time."

We didn't know what the long-term solution would be, but he was back inside for the remainder of his term for violating parole, with 10 additional years for assault and the weapons charge.

Luckily, there was never any need to deal with the problem again. Marcus got hepatitis and died while he was in prison. Syndy was reborn when he went back to jail, and when we learned of his death it was like a cloud lifted from her life. She was normally bouncy and happy, and after his death that just became more pronounced than ever.

They never went back home after the incident with Marcus. We moved their things into our house and we became a real family. We experienced some difficulty when Andie grew old enough to ask questions, but we had been preparing for that for years. Our arrangement became so routine for her that she never really thought much about it. I asked her once what she told her friends and she said that she told them it wasn't any of their business.

Andie graduated from high school last week. Cat had finally succumbed to old age two years earlier and for her graduation, we got her a kitten. This one doesn't look like a bobcat, it looks like a leopard! He's a Savannah cat and he's even weirder than Cat was. His name? Savannah, of course. I guess Syndy is the only weird name we'll have in our family.