All Comments on 'Bodie and Karma Pt. 02'

by KBLake

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JH4FunJH4Fun5 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Excellent tale. The second chapter flowed and was as good as the first. Both earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ratings I gave them.

As for the category to which you put it. I could care less it fit fine in Romance. I think once someone reads one of your tales, they will put you in their favorite author list and like I do just look for your next production. My wife and I love many of the tales produced on this site. You are among that category. The consumption of your works creates some good discussion around our house. Temper Temper was a good tale that both of us used as examples of how it used to be at our house when we first were married in the 70's. I was the one with the explosive temper. We both have a varied backgrounds and have lived around the US and world seeing and doing things that most people never have the chance to participate during their lifetimes.

Your tales show some intriguing insight into varying ideas of what could be. That is what makes them so good. Thanks for these two we have enjoyed all 5 of your posting. We are looking forward to your future productions.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

olddave51olddave515 months ago

Great story

I was very glad that Bodie pulled his head out. I was almost ready to quit reading when Bodie showed his lack of faith in Karma. Maria was his lifesaver. Five Stars

It does show that the foster program sometimes fails.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Well done! I think you overplayed him abandoning Karma so quickly, but moving story throughout. 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What I get out of Bodies' abandonment of Karma after the abduction, with his training in detective work, is the government wasted a ton of money training him. He is a piss poor detective. Assuming his love for Karma is real, why would he even begin to believe she was acting of her own free will? Even if he thought that why wouldn't he have been curious enough to investigate, or at least give the local authorities the info, as even to the untrained eye the was very disturbing and questionable activities being videoed? I actually enjoyed most of this. It should be a 5 star story, but I gave it a 4. I just couldn't wrap my head around how little effort he put into finding out what happened.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

LW story. Bodie was too much of an idiot as written. No way he wouldn't have been on a plane that day. Karma had zero faith in Brodie as well as a few other serious mental issues, like abandoning her daughter TWICE. The only likeable character was the daughter.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun5 months ago

Great series. Thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

A most satisfying conclusion!

5

Waldteufel61Waldteufel613 months ago

Wonderful romance, well written, enjoyed the two main characters and as I have both the youth shelter/street background growing up and the military then college experience I really appreciated the authentic character development, especially the resolution .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKBLake@KBLake
Thank you for your votes and comments. They help me understand what people want to read and how to balance that with what I want to write. I have quite a few more stories in the queue and will post something after the holidays. I'm close to submitting "Unprepared Pt. 01". I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES