Bodies 4 You

Story Info
Stories about a 'dating app' with mind control features.
1.1k words
3.42
13.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnoname
rnoname
19 Followers

Mason had been an active user of B4U for a couple years at this point, and he never really got over the novelty of it. As someone who needed to travel for work as much as he did, dating apps were basically the only way he had to get laid. And while he'd tried the others, they all were so mundane compared to B4U. With Tinder, he'd have needed to match with someone, chat them up, then coordinate where to meet. With this, he just hijacked a random girl's mind, ordered her to walk to his hotel room, and wait him with an open mouth and no clothes.

No, of course, out of context that might sound bad. To be clear, she wanted it. And not in the "did you see what she was wearing" way, B4U was an entirely consensual app. People could sign up to it with defined limits for how or when they'd want to be used, then the app worked its literal magic to enable potential partners to control their submissive's body and mind. It was a type of fantasy fulfillment you couldn't get anywhere else, and Mason had taken full advantage of it.

As his hotel door swung open, he took stock of his intended victim. She was in her early 20's with short and curly blond hair and ruby red lips that were obediently parted for him. Her brown eyes were tinged with desperation and fear, and he idly wondered if he was the first person to take her body like this. He tended to prefer leaving the original mind in place as much as possible and just hijack the body, letting his partners experience life as a puppet for his pleasure. He glanced down and quietly whistled as he noticed the clothes strewn across the floor. A starbucks uniform. "Hope you weren't busy at work. Or on your way to work."

Now that he was standing in front of her, and could hear her restrained and trembling gasps. She clearly wasn't prepared for what was about to happen. Unfortunately for her, that just made him harder. He pressed his crotch up against her face, feeling her warm breath through the material of his work slacks, and slowly rubbed his erection against her. "I'm going to have fun using you," he growled, "Like the little fleshlight you are." Her eyes bulged with alarm, and he took that as a cue to unzip his pants and let his cock pop out. Immediately, the blonde's lips wrapped around his cock and took him down to the base, her warm and wet tongue massaging his cock as it plundered her throat. The surprise never left her eyes, and he was fairly sure that she was doing everything in her power to resist him. But this reaction was something he'd programmed in advance, and it was within the limits she listed in sign up, so there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Mason let his body relax as the girl furiously fucked her own face against his cock, the hotel room filling with gagging and slurping noises as her beautifully done mascara began to run. He casually pulled out his phone to check the details and settings for her as she took his cock down. He could feel himself continuing to harden inside her mouth, and debated briefly if he wanted to resist coming, if he wanted to spend his first load elsewhere. Ultimately, he decided against it. The girl's lips grasped his cock like luxurious pillows, and the level of distress she was in turned him on more than he could put into words.

"So, Alexa," he said, not looking up from his phone, "Here's how the rest of the night is going to work. I have you until 8am, after which it looks like you have work. Assuming your sluttiness didn't get you fired from your job." Maybe not a necessary jab, but it was true. "I intend to sleep for some amount of that, but it would be a waste to have you join me during that." A flicker of hope crossed her eyes as he said that, but he squashed that in an instant, grabbing her head and forcing her all the way down, holding her at the base of his cock where her nose was shoved against his pubes and all she could smell and taste was his sweat. "I also happened to notice you checked off the body modification box, so I'm going to be changing your brain to be able to replace sleep with sex. Nonstop fucking, however hard I want, from how until tomorrow morning. How does that sound?"

And for an instant, he disabled the body control, and lightly shoved her head off his cock. Her eyes filled with confusion as she realized she had access to her body again. "Please," she said, "I didn't think it would be like this." He cocked an eyebrow, waiting to see if she would use the safe word she listed on her account. "You can't do this. You don't have the right. This is my body." Her eyes were full of desperation.

But she didn't say the word. And she didn't run. She was begging him to stop, but she wasn't doing the things that would actually force him to do so. He sneered at her. "No, it isn't your body, it's my fucktoy." And with that he pulled out the phone and turned the body control back on, forcing her to ram her mouth into his cock, furiously deepthroating it as if her life depended on it. Her eyes filled with shock, with confusion, with fear, but he could smell it. Her body reeked of pleasure, and as he glanced below her, he could see a wet spot forming in her underwear. She was getting exactly what she wanted out of this. And so was he.

His cock started to pulse in her throat, and his mental orders took hold again. She drew back, trapping just the head of his cock in her mouth, and milked him for all he was worth. She could taste every last drop of his cum, and Mason wasn't someone who took efforts to ensure that it would taste pleasant. The disgust written in her eyes made it hard for him to soften, and as he stepped back, her lips stayed sealed, trapping the load inside. "Hey Alexa," he said, "If you can stop yourself from swallowing, I'll let you go." Her body shook as the mind inside tried its best to resist, to assert its agency, but slowly and surely her head tilted back and he could hear the soft "gulp" and see the load traveling down her throat.

"Too bad," he chuckled, "Now you're stuck with me for the rest of the night." Her head slumped forward, resigned to her fate, and Mason glanced at his phone again, just to check the time. "Now let's see how much mileage I can get out of you in the next twelve hours."

rnoname
rnoname
19 Followers