All Comments on 'Body Hopper: Charlotte McKinney'

by Lazyninjas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed it but...

In your Shay Mitchell intro you said that an old creepy man had his way with Charlotte...but in this story Trevor is just a normal young guy? I still enjoyed reading it, so thanks for the fun read, I was just looking forward to reading about an old creepy man getting his hands on Charlotte's incredible curves!! Hope you get inspired enough to write that story too one day! Thanks again for the good read!

LazyninjasLazyninjasabout 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

I get why your confused. The way I wrote in my mind was that in Charlotte's mind, she found him creepy for staring at her all the time and just being awkward around her. I wanted the read to see that wasn't the case, he was just shy and slightly older. In the hopper's mind, it made him want to be nicer to Trevor than she was which hopefully made people realize the main character isn't just using his hopped body for selfish purposes. Glad you enjoyed the read.

Tammi45Tammi45about 7 years ago
Reply

Ok fair enough. I see what you were trying to do now. You may have wanted to include a paragraph or two with Charlotte and Trevor interacting before she was hopped in that case. This would have built up the already existing relationship between them, i.e he is just nervous assistant photographer, who just stared at her a lot and made her uncomfortable. Because in the existing story the first time we meet Trevor is when he enters her trailer and then immediately averts his eyes, so as a reader we see him as a good person straight away, not a creepy one.

Anyway it's not a bad thing, he came across as a nice guy who deserved a treat which is good. I just have a thing for reading about beautiful women having sex with men who would never stand a chance with them under normal circumstances. I think the whole body hopping idea is the perfect scenario for having gorgeous women share their perfect bodies with stereotypically unattractive men, e.g nerdy youngsters, fatter guys, ugly or older guys. Especially as the hopper can change the persons mind so that they enjoyed it too. This way we get great scenes where men who would never in a million years think they stood a chance with someone, get the treat of their lives, which makes for great engaging reading. Imagine a bullied fat kid who has zero confidence around women getting to fuck Charlotte, or a lonely old man who hasn't had sex for 20 years suddenly getting the miracle of hooking up with her. It might just be a personal fetish that I have, but for me this whole body hopping thing is the perfect scenario for making this sort of story work!

Keep writing I really love these hopping stories!

Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

Why in hell would he be pleased by a guy unloading his ejaculation on him?! Even if he is on a female body that is to weird

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous