Body Mod Charity - Sam the Pony

Story Info
Sam gets transformed into a human pony by body modifications.
2.3k words
4.27
65.8k
55

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# Warning: this story contains some unusual and extreme body modifications.

# This is part of the "Body Mod Charity" series. Read the first part for the setting.

Samatha, who was called Sam by her friends, was crying all day when she heard that the riding center in her town went bankrupt. She had visited it often since she was a little girl, learned to ride there and also loved to care for the horses in her free time. But now it would permanently close if they do not raise enough money in the next few months. Sam did everything to get the money to save the center. She organized a fundraising campaign and even a charity ball, but there were still over 100,000 Euro missing.

She was almost broken down when a friend of hers told her of the body mod charity, where they raise money if some volunteer is willing to get some body modifications. Sam didn't like the idea of body mods, but finally she realized that this was the only way to get the money.

Not long after that, Sam was standing in the tattoo studio, explaining her problems to Jess and Mike, the tattoo artists. They agreed to help her and told her that they were sure that they would get the necessary money. She was such an attractive and beautiful girl, so many sponsors will give money to see some ink on her. Sam blushed by the compliment, but she wasn't comfortable that other people would decide over her body. But she needed the money, so she signed the charity contract.

A month later Sam was called to the tattoo studio. Mike and Jess told her that the charity was a full success and that they have raised enough money to save the riding center and to do all the fantastic mods they have planned with her. Sam was so happy that the center was saved, but also got a shiver on the thought of these unknown mods. Afraid she asked if they would do something dramatical on that day, but Jess calmed her down and told her that there was just one little thing to do on her first day. She asked her to remove her trousers and underwear and to bend down. Sam did as she was told, without knowing why, when she felt a sharp pain in her ass. Jess had just pushed a big butt plug into her anus!

"Your butt hole is realy tight." Jess told her. "But we will fix this".

She explained to Sam that she had to wear a butt plug from now on permanently. She was only allowed to remove it when she had to go to the toilet. By the time they will increase the size of the plug to stretch her anus.

Then Jess gave her the address of a beauty clinik and a date for an appointment. When Sam asked what they will do with her there, Jess giggled and said that it will be a surprise, but one half of it will be the most ordinary part of her way to become a fully modified charity volunteer, but the other half will not be ordinary at all.

Two weeks later she arrived at the clinic where she was let to a surgery room. The doctor introduced himself and told her that he was excited to be part of this charity and that he will do the surgery for free. A nurse gave her some narcotica and Sam fell asleep - the last time as a normal human.

When Sam awoke she felt some prickling in her chest and in her feet. She removed her blanket and saw that her former A cup breasts were now a solid DD. She was really surprised by this unexpected change, but she had to admit that she liked it, as she was never happy with her almost flat chest. Maybe these body mods weren't that bad as she feared! But then she drew attention to her feet again, which felt really strange. She raised her left leg to get a better view, but only saw some bandages around her feet. But the most worrying part was that they looked somewhat deformed.

She called for the doctor and asked him what had happened to her feet. He told her that this was one of the major parts of her transformation. Her toes had been amputated and replaced by surgical steel screws which were fixed to her remaining bones of her feet. When they are healed, artificial hooves will be permanently attached to them. With some practice she will be able to walk on these hooves without any problems. But by design it will be as if she walks on tiptoes, her heels will never touch the ground again.

Sam was shocked by these changes and the fact that she will never walk like a normal human anymore. She was aware that some modification would be radical, but she hadn't expected this. Why has she ever agreed to this stupid charity? She started to panic, but then the doctor gave her another sedative.

Over the next few days Sam started to accept her changes more and more. It was her own fault to apply to the charity and it was for a good cause. Moreover she knew that she would be a unique creature from now on. She loved horses so much, so hooves could not be that bad.

Five days after the operation the doctor screwed shiny black hooves onto the remainder of her feet. Then he even nailed horse shoes onto them - he was indeed proud that they were real horseshoes for ponies.

Sam practiced to walk on them as often as possible. It took some time to get the right balance, not only because of the new form of her feet, but also because of the additional weight of her breasts. But finally she was able to walk almost naturally on them. She wasn't sure if she would ever get used to the clangs which were made by her feet at every step, but she liked that she was now a few centimeters taller than before.

Her next appointment was at the tattoo studio. She walked to the tattoo table and caught herself enjoying as Mike stared at her new breasts. Mark started by depilating Sam's pubic and armpit hair. Then he took a raiser and removed her eyebrows. He finally destroyed the roots of these hairs to remove them permanently.

"We will fix your ears now." said Mike and took out his surgical kit and a scalpel. It took almost two hours of cutting and sewing until they were in an equine form. Sam's heart raced when she took a look into a mirror. Her breasts and in particular her feet had changed already, but wasn't the face of a person which makes them human? She already didn't look like her old self anymore with the missing eyebrows and the bandaged pointed ears. But she knew that this was just the beginning.

The next day Mike guided Sam to a barber's chair and let her sit down.

"Today we will work on your remaining hair." said Mike and started to comb it to one side. He then prepared a tool that reminded Sam of some dentist drilling equipment. Mike first started to use the tool on the first hairs directly above her ear and then moved to the neck. Soon Sam realized that he was transplanting the hair from the sides of her head to a stripe down the back of her head and down between her shoulders. When he was finished the sides of her head were permanently bald, exposing her pointed ears. In exchange she had now a mane like mohawk running down from her head to the upper part of her back.

A week later Sam's wounds were healed and the tattooing started.

First Jess tattooed Sam's nipples, cunt and wide asshole pitch black. The next day she gave her a brown fur pattern - light brown on her front, a darker brown on her back, arms and legs, covering every inch of her body below her neck.

On the final day she finished her face and head.

Sam knew that her transformation was almost finished. She hadn't seen her face so far and was anxious, but also very excited to see her future self. Mike and Sam brought a mirror

Then she looked into her new face. She already knew her pointed ears and mane, but seeing her face permanently inked in black, brown and white was a shock for her.

No inch of her skin was uncovered, even the inside of her ears were tattooed. She first examined her permanent black lips and the tip of her nose which was also deep black. The skin around her mouth and nose was a darker brown fading to a lighter brown at the sides which gave the illusion of a snout.

She had now permanent black eyeliners while the area around them was tattooed in a lighter brown. A white irregular spot was inked into her forehead starting below the place where her mane started going down to the bridge of her nose. Her human face had been destroyed forever, replaced to be that of a human-horse hybrid.

"Do you like it?" asked Jess with a smile.

"I'm not sure" replied Sam, still shocked that she would forever be a freak with a pony's face, but also feeling incredibly sexy and unique. She removed her bathrobe and went naked to the full body mirror - her hooves clicking on the floor with every step. She examined her body, from her hooves, over her brown furry legs up to her butt. A new horse tail plug stood out of her brown butt cheeks which had replaced her usual stretching butt plugs.

She looked at her tattooed front and the huge brown breasts with the big black nipples. She was happy that she still had her fingers - even if they were also fully tattooed and her nails painted with black nailpolish. She touched her black lips and the black tip of her nose. It looked so strange and wrong, but it also was so sexy. Her black rimmed eyes looked so alluring.

"Is my transformation finished?" she asked.

"You are already such a lovely pony," replied Jess "but we had a sponsor who donated 10,000 Euro for a few piercings. And he also had some great ideas! Please lay down at the table again. It is the last time, I promise."

After Sam had laid down and Jess had prepared her piercing tools, she stared at Sam's nose. Sam felt a sharp pain as the tool cut a hole into her septum in which Jess placed a huge bull ring. Sam felt the huge weight of the ring as it dangelded against her black upper lip. Next Jess pierced the bridge of her nose and added five rings on each side where her former eyebrows had been. Jess continues by adding rings lining up all the side of the pointed ears. More tight silver rings were added to Sam's lips - seven on her upper and 6 on her lower lips.

"These piercings might feel uncomfortable at the moment, but they look so gorgeous! I love the contract of your silver lip rings and your pitch black lips!" said Jess and spontaneously placed a kiss on Sam's swollen lips.

"We are finished with the face, but there are some more piercing to come" said Jess and then pierced Sam's black nipples and added big silver rings. She continued by sterilizing Sam's black clit.

"The best comes last! You know that you are a pony from now on and ponies are taken from behind. Unfortunately we cannot move your clit, so we will seal it so that your play partners will always use the right hole." Jess said with a grin.

Sam was totally shocked but also became incredibly wet as Jess started to pierce her labia. She added one ring after another, each going though both lips until the whole hole was sealed. Jess used another tool to permanently close all rings, starting with the clit rings and finishing with the big bull ring in Sam's nose.

Jess then told her that each volunteer gets a present from them. She walked to a cabinet and took out something which looked like some leather bands with several metal rings and bars. Jess first took a wide black collar and placed it around Sam's neck. Then she placed a training bit into Sam's mouth and secured it with some black leather straps to her head and to the collar. A black leather harness followed. Sam connected the harness to the collar and then added a metal chain which connected the bottom of the harness with the uppermost ring in her clit.

Sam felt so helpless and submissive. With her ringed clit she would never have normal sex again and now the training bit also prevents speaking. She was a total tattooed and modified freak now and she would never be able to go into public again. What will her friends and family think about her? She suppressed these thoughts and looked again into the mirror. Wasn't she a piece of art now? She was a freak, but an incredibly sexy freak. She got more and more aroused while watching the details of her new self. Some drops of fluid dropped from her ringed clit and she couldn't stop thinking of being taken from behind into her stretched black pussy.

Jess watched her all the time with a grin. "We are finished here now. But I think we should get you a good handler." Sam nodded with joy in her eyes.