The Halloween Costume

Story Info
How my boyfriend turned me into a tattooed hucow.
1.3k words
4.04
74.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year my boyfriend Peter and I were invited to a Halloween party. We discussed several costume ideas and finally agreed to go as cowboy and cowgirl. I was busy the next days so Peter wanted to organize our costumes.

The afternoon before the party I met Peter to see my outfit. When I asked him for my cowgirl costume, he told me that he will be the cowboy and that I will be his cow - but not in a costume, but totally covered in body paint. That wasn't what I expected, however it looked like being some fun to be his cow for one night. Peter already got some body paint, so I took off my cloth. The next two hours he painted my whole body in a black and white Holstein cow pattern. It was very erotic, especially when the brush touched my cunt to paint it black. Also my hands and feet were painted black. Peter even used black nail polish to paint all my nails black. Finally he glued two plastic horns on my temples.

The result was absolutely stunning - I looked like a sexy cow. The most I loved my face:

I had a big black patch over one eye and heavy black eyeliners on the other. Everything got black and white, only my lips and the tip of my nose got painted pink. The halloween party was really fun, all my friends loved my outfit. First I was a little bit shy, but later that evening I walked on all fours any tried to be a good cow. After the party my friend and I had the best sex ever. Totally exhausted I immediately fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I realized that I was still painted. So I went to the shower to get off the paint.

... but it didn't came off. Using more soap and rubbing didn't help. I started to panic as my friend opened the door, grinning at me "Oh, I forgot to mention that the paint is semi-permanent. It will last at least two month."

"What have you done? How should I go to work like this?" I shouted at him and started crying. "You can take a break from your job until the paint wears off. But for now you are my little cow slave."

I protested, cried and tried everything possible to get off the paint, but finally I gave up. I knew that I couldn't go out like this and that I was under total control of my friend. Moreover I had to admit that I was a little aroused by the thought of being treated like an animal. So I agreed to be his cow for a few weeks until the paint went off.

My friend smiled and placed a big black leather collar with a cow bell around my neck.

The next weeks I was his slave and did what he wanted. I had to walk naked in the house and was fucked several times a day. He bought a goat milking machine which he used to milk me. The first days it just hurt, but after a week I started to lactate a bit.

The next weeks he used the machine three times a day on me. My nipples got a bigger and longer and started to give more and more milk.

By the time the paint rubbed off a little bit, but I still looked like a cow.

I begged my friend to find a way to get off the paint. He promised to help me. Two days later he told me that he has found someone who can help us.

We drove to a part of the city where I never had been before. When I left the car I covered myself under my jacket so that nobody saw my black/white face. We entered the building and met the man who wanted to help me. The stranger brought me to a room where I had to took of my cloths so that he could examined me - a very embarrassing situation.

"I will start with your face as it is most visible part. Soon you will look great again. You should take this pill as it might be a little painful."

I swallowed the pill and a few minutes later I felt dizzy and closed my eyes. The last thing I heard before I fell into sleep was a humming noise.

Hours later I woke up, still feeling numb. When I opened my eyes I saw my friend and the stranger. "Oh, sweetheart finally woke up. Do you want to see your face." I nodded, hoping that I look normal again. But when he placed a mirror in front of me, I was shocked. My face still had the black white pattern. The black looked even darker and more bold than before. "What has happened?" I stumbled.

"You don't have to worry anymore, that the paint washes out: It is now permanently tattooed on. See how great the patches and your black eyeliners Look now. I permanently removed your eyebrows and replaced them by black tattooed one - aren't their shape awesome? I also suggested to permanently remove your top hair, but your friend wanted to keep your lovely locks. I have to admit that they suit your lovely bovine face. We had a long discussion if I should tattoo your lips and the tip of your nose black or pink. We decided on pink for the moment. If your friend want to have them black one day, we can still tattoo them that way. We waited for you to wake up to see the final gift your friend has prepared." Without warning he took a piercing gun and pierced a big silver ring through my septum. It was so big that it touched my upper lip. I started to cry - "I knew you would love it." said my friend and kissed my forehead. "You will be my little cow and you don't have to worry about your future as you will be forever mine."

The next days the stranger and my boyfriend - or should I say owner - kept me in a drugged state while they tattooed the rest of my body. My hands and feet were tattooed black while my body got a permanent black white pattern. Then they permanently removed the hair of my pubic area and tattooed my cunt deep black. Only my breasts and nipples weren't tattooed - for now. The whole process was so humiliating, but I knew that I couldn't fight it.

At home my owner prepared a room as a personal stable. In one corner was a pile of hay where I could sleep, in another my milking machine. Everyday I was milked three times. When my owner started to give me hormones my breasts started to grow in size and gave more and more milk. The daily pumping stretched my nipples - they became bigger and longer. After some weeks my owner was satisfied with the size of my udder and my milk production, so he decided that I should get my final tattooing. My huge breasts were tattooed pink, while my teat like nipples and areolas got tattooed brown. The next day I got two subdermal implants on my forehead which look like small horns.

Today I have accepted my life as cow. I even started to enjoy when my full breasts got milked. My owner takes good care of me - I know that he really loves me. When he is at work I am often visited by old friends of me, who milk me and play with me. They love to work my breasts and drink directly from my nipples. When my owner comes back from home he ordered my to kneel down. Then he takes me from behind - I love it when he uses my permanent black pussy and treats me like a filthy animal. Now I know that my only purpose is to be milked and to be bread.