Body Shifters: Resurgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still here? What the fuck? ...Listen I can't afford a live in, uh, girlfriend... so you're going to have to leave." I stammered, my cock throbbing so hard in my pants they felt like they would rip. Janelle simply looked at me and beamed.

"Don't worry Master I won't be a burden at all, in fact I got a job today and used my earnings to buy the ingredients for tonight's dinner." I was about to protest, I simply couldn't allow this to continue any longer, wait a minute what did she just say?

"Janelle, you're extremely attractive and phenomenal in bed. I don't know what the hell you're doing here or what you want from me. I'm a married man..." she silenced me with a dainty finger pressed across my lips.

"Master all I want is for you to fuck me, cum on me, and in me. Just give me a week to show you how happy I can make you, and then if you want I'll leave without a fight. Your wife doesn't need to know about me, she'll never find out. "

That fragrance was in the air again; I could feel my rational mind shutting down, what was she saying? The part of my mind that was screaming for her to leave, that this was wrong and that somehow this was too good to be true was almost completely silenced. I did have vivid, salacious images of me enjoying Janelle's beautiful body, of me cupping those incredible tits and sucking on those nipples and of me bending her over and driving my dick into that hot pussy.

Then came the cope de grâce, Janelle grabbed me and tossed me onto the couch with surprising strength. She then slowly glided towards me seductively running her hands down her body, accentuating her killer curves. I swear her dress was getting smaller, by the time she got over to me the tops of her aureoles were visible and I could see her nipples through the fabric. She knelt down in front of me unzipped my pants and deftly pulled my cock out. Was I getting bigger?

Janelle smiled at the sight of my soldier standing proudly at attention, made eye contact with me and without breaking it she began to slowly lower her mouth on me. As soon as I felt her hot breath on my cock something animalistic came over me I grabbed her by the back of the head and forcefully rammed her face into my crotch. Janelle happily slobbered my cock, deep throating me expertly without the slightest hint of discomfort. I threw my head back into the plush cushions of my couch and Janelle was caressing my chest, stroking my dick and cupping my balls all at the same time! I picked my head up to look and Janelle gave me a knowing wink as she slammed her head down onto my dick.

I needed to cum so bad, after holding it in all day my dick was hypersensitive, her touch was sending my nervous system into overdrive. I couldn't stand it any longer. I came... I came explosively in her mouth, the orgasm was incredible it was like my entire body's senses became overridden and all I could feel was my dick! Each pulse of cum sent a shockwave of pleasure straight into my brain. Janelle clamp her mouth down on my dick her throat milking me as she orgasmed, feeding on my load.

"Mmmm you taste so good Master." Janelle said licking my shaft free of jizz, wiping cum off her lips with a finger sucking it dry. "Now it's time for dirty boys to get all nice and cleaned up." She slowly stood up; squeezing my still hard dick; she was completely naked... when did she take the dress off? Before I could think about that too much longer she turned around with her legs spread, bent over to touch her toes and exposed her sex to me, then slowly stood up slapping her ass as she reached her peak. Janelle turned to look at me, pouted her full lips blowing me a kiss and did a perfect slut walk towards my shower her ass moving delectably. My cock felt as hard as an iron bar, I sprung off the couch and quickly caught up to her. She smiled grabbing my dick and using it to lead me into the bathroom.

In the shower she looked even sexier, wet hair, water silucing down and off her curves. We were kissing as my hands explored her outrageous body. She was jerking me off expertly and brought me right to the point were I was about to cum then abruptly stopped.

"Let's not waste any." She smiled slowly backing away a mischievous grin on her face before quickly turning around grabbing the shower knobs and prostrating her ass and pussy for me.

My mouth was watering as I grabbed her waist and split that tight twat with my big dick. I was so worked up, her pussy so tight, it only took three strokes before I was blasting another monster load in her. Shit! Had I cum too quickly? My answer came as Janelle screamed her approval, experiencing an intense orgasm of her own. Once I had emptied my hot load into her hungry snatch Janelle stood up pressing her ass into me turning her head to kiss me, my hands playing with her tits and pussy. It was the best shower ever as we continued to fuck while Janelle made sure to thoroughly clean me.

Once my amazing shower was over Janelle and I ended up in my bed laying side by side, my face buried in her chest sucking and licking her gorgeous tits, my hands feeling up her ass and thighs and my dick probing her twat. Our juices mingled as we fucked for hours. I lost track of how many times I came but each and every time I did Janelle was cumming right along with me. It was like the slightest touch of my sperm was enough to set her off into a back scratching orgasm.

Just when I thought I was spent, my balls finally drained, Janelle grabbed me and tossed me down on the edge of the mattress propping me up with my pillows.

"Relax, while I give you the pleasure you deserve my love." Janelle said straddling me, grabbing my cock with a hungry look in her eyes. I could only moan in response.

*******************************************

Janelle knew her Master would pass out soon so in order for him to conserve as much strength as possible she serviced him as he lay on the bed. She rode his cock with a mission, in reverse cowgirl position, bouncing her ass on Mike's dick. She was close, nearing the end of the first phase of her life cycle; all she needed was a little more genetic material from her Master. She could tell by the way Mike was feeling her up and moaning he wouldn't mind giving it to her.

Mike neared his climax as Janelle used all the muscles in her pussy to stimulate him, she could feel him tensing up, feel his dick hardening, feel his heart beating within her body, could hear his breathing increasing. She turned to look at him, he was trying to hold back! That's no good she wanted his cum now!

"Oh Master, your dick is soooo big! It feels so good in my cunt, cum for me Master! Cum in your fuck slut. I want it all!" she said in a deep dirty voice all while giving him the smuttiest look she could muster. She doubled the motions of the muscles in her twat, flooding his dick with her pussy juices.

Mike threw his head back groaning, his eyes clamped shut, teeth clenched. He grabbed Janelle by her thighs pulling her down onto his dick as his hips bucked once lifting her off the bed. His cock had exploded inside her, Janelle worked her pussy muscles from the base of his cock to the tip in rapid succession milking every last drop from Mike's dick.

Janelle's orgasm began as she fed on his genetic material, she screamed in delight as she clutched her tits with one hand and played with her pussy with the other. Mike blasted into her for a full two minutes before he passed out, his body going limp as he began after-shocking with mini orgasms still filling Janelle's hungry cunt. Janelle rode his cock for as long as she could, so close, she could feel it, just a little more, then Mike shot off one last mini-gasm! Janelle had received enough, her body growing visibly as she rode the climax of her sleeping Master...

************************

I woke up some time later, damn I was starving. I walked into the living room and found a gourmet meal prepared for me, T-bone steak, roasted potatoes and sautéed vegetables with all the fixins. The chef came out of the kitchen wearing black high heel shoes with white bridal lingerie and thigh high stockings. I knew it was Janelle but there was something different about her. She appeared to have matured, gotten taller somewhere around 5'10"; her figure had changed as well. She looked like a professional dancer incredibly trim, fit and sexy. Her tits, large and full, defied gravity, her ass and legs powerful and perfectly proportioned. Oh god what the fuck is happening?

I was scared "What the hell are you? What's going on?" I couldn't process this, a few hours ago I was banging a girl no more than 22 years old, but yet now here was this drop dead gorgeous woman standing before me. This was wrong, unnatural, and I had to get away from her. Janelle stood between me and the door she began slowly walking towards me. Her hips swaying, tits bouncing ever so slightly.

"Don't worry Master everything's fine." I was backing away. "Your not afraid of me are you?" I continued backing up trying to think of a way out. "Everything is better now Master just hold me and you'll see." She ran a finger down her chest between her huge rack, stopping once she touched the clasp that connected the two halves of her bra. Fuck she's incredibly hot; my traitorous cock was standing at full attention.

"Keep away from me" I whispered. I began to smell that fragrance in the air, a mating musk that demanded I find the nearest female and fuck my seed into her. No! There had to be a way, I needed to stop this, to get away.

Janelle giggled, biting her lips, as she released the connecting clasp to the two halves of her bra, I watched as the bra disappeared, melting into her body. She squeezed her breasts together and upwards with her arms making them look even bigger. I was backing away; slower now; my eyes transfixed on her beautiful tits. "No, stop... I can't... This isn't right" my back hit the corner wall. I was trapped! A mere moment later Janelle was next to me her hand rubbing my chest, it felt like fire and ice were dancing right where she touched me. She smelled so good, her body was so much hotter now, and my dick was painfully throbbing.

"Master, please fuck me! Slide your big cock in my tight, hot, little wet pussy. It'll feel soooo good, I promise." she gently placed her hand over my erection and gave me a light squeeze. "Don't fight it, I know you want to fuck me!"

Janelle was entirely pressed up against me stroking my cock, kissing me, her thigh against my waist. She smelled so good; I feebly fought back. I pushed her away, off of me, or at least I tried. As soon as I touched her my balls began to boil, my hands found her tits and her waist as my urges won me over. I grabbed her thigh, kissed her full lips and tackled her to the floor. My cock quickly found her bare hot snatch, oh man this must be what heaven feels like I thought, my cock sliding in. Once my length was in the confines of her velvety pussy she wrapped her legs around me. I felt alive, I was where I needed to be.

"Yes, fuck me Master. I need this dick, I'm your personal whore. Cum for me." Janelle breathe lewdly in my ear.

"Oh, god yes." I replied as I started pounding my meat into her willing cunt.

Each orgasm was so intense. I didn't eat my dinner that night, I couldn't stop myself, and we fucked until I had to leave for work.

**********************

The next few days were incredible, I came home and Janelle was always waiting for me, she'd shower me, massage me, feed me and fuck my brains out. It was like she couldn't say no to me. Whatever I wanted, however I wanted it, she complied. Costumes and lingerie would appear on Janelle from nowhere and whenever it would get in the way it would disappear. I didn't care that she had these strange powers, she was such a piece of ass I began to dread her leaving me.

The sex with Janelle was getting better and better too. A normal woman wants foreplay and they have to get theirs before you finish or forget it, you'll never hear the end of it.

Then there are the long periods of cuddling after sex when all you want to do is sleep, not to mention you can't just plow them you have to get them wet first.

With Janelle I didn't have to worry about any of that. Her sweet pussy was perpetually wet, I could ram my cock in whatever hole I wanted and she'd loved it. I never came to quick for her, in fact I think I wasn't coming quick enough! If I passed out after blowing my load I'd find her cleaning or cooking for me when I woke up!

She didn't tell me what she was, but I knew that she couldn't possibly be human. Then again did I want a "real" woman? They sure are real good at complaining and breaking balls, try to get them to do a fraction of the things Janelle was doing for me... Ha! Good luck!! I was living in a perverted fantasy and loving every minute!

Everyday I'd race home after work to empty my balls in Janelle and she grew steadily.

******************************************

My cock was definitely bigger, close to 9 inches long and wider too, and my balls had become denser and heavier. I was afraid that something terrible was happening to me. Janelle had a very simple answer.

"All muscles get bigger when you use them silly," Janelle said as she knelt between my legs grabbing my throbbing dick with a hungry look in her eyes. She smiled at my manhood her form shifting, she was now wearing a tight sluttty nurse outfit complete with red undergarment fishnet lingerie. A stethoscope appeared around her neck as her fragrance pervaded my senses.

"Let's take a look," she put the stethoscope in her ears and grabbed my rising cock checking its pulse. She bit her lower lip as she squeezed my thick meat. Placing the diaphragm of the stethoscope on my balls.

"Oh my! It seems your testicles are overfull! I'm going to have to perform an emergency semen extraction!" She said mischievously as she stroked my cock once holding me tightly at the base. Janelle cupped my balls raising them to her mouth as she sucked and gently bit each in her mouth bathing them with her sex hormone. I could only whimper as this nymph began pleasuring me.

I could feel my balls flooding with sperm the skin growing tight around them Janelle kissing just the head of my dick sucking the precum from the tip my shaft growing rigid. My breathing quickening Janelle released my glans before licking me, balls to tip, engulfing my cock in one smooth motion.

Janelle massaged my crotch and my balls with one hand the other stroking my chest. My heart was racing her head bobbing up and down upon my full length her throat muscles manipulating and kneading me. I looked down at this gorgeous temptress, our eyes met and she winked at me sinfully, my orgasm approaching.

"Cum for me Master, I'll take care of you, anytime you desire, use my body to drain your balls. I love it."

I couldn't hold back as I grabbed Janelle by the back of her head and slammed my cock down her throat blowing my thick load. Her throat milking and stroking my shaft. The sensation was wonderful. Janelle shuddering in orgasm consuming my cum, her orgasm continuing as I released her collapsing onto the couch breathing hard, my dick still throbbing.

"Oh it's so yummy. Mmmm, let's take care of this." Janelle said climbing up and straddling me, her nurse outfit melting into her glistening flesh, only her scant red string lingerie and nurse's cap remaining. She kissed my neck and gently nipped me a few times, warmth spreading through me and settling in my balls. Her scent hit me and as she began kissing me with lips so succulent so seductively sweet.

I needed to cum so bad, I grabbed my seductive nurse by her perfect ass and rolled her onto my couch as I began fucking her amazing pussy, my mouth finding her juicy tits. Janelle encouraged me stroking my head shapely legs wrapping around me.

"Yes, fuck my tight pussy with your big dick! Your cum is soo delicious Master, fuck me deep!" She lewdly whispered into my ear. Her phenomenal body offered so willing, her tight pussy skillfully manipulating my dick with every stroke, her tits and lips so sweet it wasn't long before Janelle was accepting another huge, mind shattering, orgasm in her twat.

My senses returned to a still hard dick, Janelle playing with my dick pleadingly and offering me her shapely ass, her mating fragrance in the air. I pulled her towards me my hands finding her tits my cock sliding into her ass, she turned her head to kiss me as I began to stroke myself in her ass.

We fucked and fucked and fucked. My nurse fucked all the cum out of me that night until I was exhausted and fell asleep, curled up with my beautiful siren.

Janelle grew into the third phase of her life cycle late Wednesday night. Now I was fucking a 6'4" Amazonian sex goddess. Things would change on Friday.

*******************************************

Finally my workweek had ended. My boss had called and pleaded for me to go take care of an emergency in a hospital somewhere, people dying or some shit. "Fuck those assholes, I'm going home to get me some pussy!" I told him. I didn't have time for that shit! I angrily slammed the phone down as I hightailed it home.

I burst into my house nearly tearing the front door off its hinges. Janelle wasn't there to greet me. What the fuck!! I was so horny; I needed pussy in the worst way! "Janelle? Are you here?" I called out desperately; fear of her desertion began to enter my mind.

"I'm in the bedroom Master" Janelle replied, her voice in a sultry tone.

I was relieved, then angry, why didn't she come out? I made my way to the bedroom quickly stripping my clothes off. I found Janelle with her face in the mattress, on her knees with her ass in the air fucking her pussy with a dildo. Her juices were running down her leg, her fragrance thick in the air. A rage of lust came over me and I had every intent to spear that bitch with my cock but as soon as I got to the bed Janelle moved incredibly quickly tying my arms and legs to the four posts of the bed with ropes she must have prepared earlier. I struggled against my bonds to no avail, my cock standing as straight as a mast pole.

"Today's Friday Master." Janelle said as she cupped my balls examining them with a smile on her face. I thrashed and growled like an animal precum oozing and dripping from my dick. Janelle pulled the skin of my cock tight as she licked my dick, slowly, cleaning me up. "Mmmphh, we had such a good time this week didn't we?" I tried to buck my hips but Janelle was holding me fast to the mattress.

"What the fuck are you doing? Give me some pussy right now." I was yelling angrily pulling against my bonds with all my might. The bed was straining to hold me. Janelle simply smiled seductively as she slowly crawled onto me making sure to rub her body all over me as she came up. This was torture! What was she doing? I needed to bury my cock in her pussy and here she was toying with me.

"Tell me what you want Master" she said lightly stroking my cock using my precum as lube.

"I need some pussy, I need to cum in you! Fuck me, damn it!" Janelle sat up and straddled me, grabbed my dick and slowly let it enter her pussy. She took her time as she tortured my dick with long strokes holding me down preventing me from moving. Unintelligible sounds were coming from me as she got me so close to orgasm I felt like I would die if I didn't cum. She stopped at the top of a stroke.

"Are you going to send me away?" She moaned heavily, her eyes full of lust.

"No why would I do that? I need you. I need to fuck."

"You'd never send ANY of me away of your own accord?"

What the fuck was she asking? "Please, I'm going to explode."

"Answer me."

"No, never, I need you, I need your pussy! I Need to cum! I need to cum now, inside you! Fuck me now!"

123456...8