Body Shifters: Resurgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 girls were plastered on Mike's sleeping body. Two Latinas were sucking on his large testicles bathing them in more libido enhancing hormone, another two, Middle Easterners, were kissing, licking, nipping his crotch and the lower portion of his man meat. The last two, one sultry redhead the other blond, were kissing his neck and his chest as well as the upper portion of his dick and feeding him from their spectacular breasts. Mike began to stir.

"He's waking up!" One of the Latinas sucking his crotch and balls said joyfully.

"You girls know the drill clear off!" One of the girls not on the mattress declared, this one had a clipboard.

Expressing their regret, the girls all got off one at a time stealing one last kiss on Mike's now rising shaft. All the girls except the redhead...

**********************

I regained my senses, delicate lips were pressed up against my own, kissing me, so succulent and sweet. I could feel beautiful large breasts pressed against my side and chest. I reached down one hand groping a perfect leg the other a beautiful, supple, ass cheek. One of Her hands began slowly sliding down my chest towards my throbbing....

"IT'S NOT YOUR TURN!!" One of the other girls yelled loudly.

It was an alluring young redhead with a blonde streak in her hair which broke our kiss. She called herself Kylee, her mesmerizing blue eyes looking into my own filled with disappointment.

"I want him so bad! It's not fair!" Even pouting as she was, this girl was absolutely gorgeous.

"You and your sister are actually up next, once SHE gets what she needs." One of the other girls said. Checking a clipboard.

Kylee was blocking my view when she turned around to look at which of her sisters was next.

"Ah, fuck! Oh Master, please try and save some for me." She turned to face me with an apprehensive look on her face as she quickly left the dias.

My line of sight clear I sat up and saw the Amazonian sex goddess that was working her way towards my plush prison. The other girls parting allowing her the quickest route to her prize.

Her name was Sin, an ebony beauty so seductive, so perfect, men in past era's would have killed trying to claim her. With a body that was unreal, a perfect hourglass shape, fitness model tone, her fertility accentuated with a big beautiful round ass and large perfectly shaped breasts. This woman in a past era would've been raised to Queen status by some powerful individuals, but she instead was mine, and always hungered for my dick.

I was sitting up now, my cock throbbing visibly, awaiting the magnificent pleasures that Sin would bring. She slowly climbed onto my dias running her hands on the inside of my thighs caressing my crotch with one hand and my pulsing pole with the other. I gasped at her touch my body turning to jelly, putty in her hands. My dias began to slowly rotate, the girls loved to watch me in action whenever I coupled with any of them.

"Hello Master. I see your godly meat needs attention, needs to be worshipped. Allow me to service you, I need you Master, your power, allow me to receive your gift of life."

Sin began gently kissing and nibbling upon my crotch and my balls, I could feel the warmth of her sex venom spreading to my already swollen balls brimming with sperm. She sat up now one hand where my chest met my stomach the other gently stroking me, her mouth mere inches from my tip sex venom slowly drooling over my throbbing length coating me. She smiled kissing me before she began blowing me her head bobbing up and down on my massive sensitive length. I was so worked up from the girls before, and from Sin's masterful manipulations, I could feel my orgasm rapidly building, I could feel my blissful release coming. Sucking, stroking and slurping more urgently my balls began to surge, my orgasm erupting from within. Without skipping a beat Sin swallowed my entire length and milked me with her skillful throat as my body pulsed locked in the ecstatic torment of my climax.

"More, must cum more. Don't.... don't stop." I begged my beautiful concubine once I caught my breath.

When Sin recovered from her own quakes of pleasure she looked up at me smiling as she rose and spun around impaling herself upon my full length, and began slowly twerking upon my dick. Arms raised tossing her hair up playing with her beautiful tits. The sight of her ass cheeks moving so lewdly and the expert sensation of her pussy was too much to bear. Sin was rapidly able to bring me to orgasm again as I reached up pulling her down by her hips as she worked my exploding length, milking my meat, as it blasted long ropes of potent seed into her ever hungry depths.

When I had recovered I found Sin on all fours facing outward her fragrance, her mating musk, thick in the air.

"Fuck your seed into me Master, fill this bitch with your cum." Sin commanded.

The urge to breed trumping all else I mounted my ebony goddess from behind, roaring as I slid my rigid staff in her unbelievable clenching ass, I reached forward one hand cupping a large perfectly shaped breast the other squeezing her prime rump as I began to pound away...

***********************************

Finally after three and a half months since she left, Mike's wife had finally made it back home, she didn't tell him what flight she'd be on; she wanted to surprise him. She picked up a cab at the airport, the driver a young extremely attractive female, at first seemed disappointed to see Mike's wife but after relaying the address of the house had no problem bringing her over.

"I just have to call this in to my bosses okay?" Wifey nodded as the driver picked up the radio. "This is vehicle 38, Please be advised I have a code Whisky One Five Three enroute to address 555 5th place."

"Acknowledged, vehicle 38, proceed to drop off, we will await you at the compound shortly" a voice replied over the radio.

"I'll take good care of you honey," The driver turned around to face Wifey and proceeded to drive home.

"Is this the right address?" Wifey asked the driver a short while later when they arrived. The place the driver had pulled into was at least 6 times the size of the home she left and there looked like there was an entire wing still under construction.

"Sure is Mrs. Michaels. Been lots of renovation going around in town lately due to the recent expansion. Why don't you go ahead inside I'll bring your bags up."

Wifey got to the door and found it unlocked, it was unlike Mike to leave the door open she thought. When she entered she found a construction crew hard at work but instead of the typical men you'd expect they all seemed to be dazzling fitness models.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" she asked angrily. "Where is that asshole perverted husband of mine! All you bitches out. His WIFE is home!"

"He's currently in the main chamber, I believe he's enjoying Sin right now." A beautiful cherry blond girl told her as she approached. "I can take you to him."

"I don't care what that motherfucker's enjoying right now! You can bet that pretty little ass of yours he's done!"

The cherry blond escorted the wife into the main chamber, the wife just got even more pissed when she got there. This room looked like it was built for the sole purpose of fornication and there were at least two dozen girls of various age ranges in various stages of nudity surrounding a spinning....mattress? Thats when Mike came into view he was balls deep fucking the shit out of an over sized black bitch goddess that looked like she was straight out of a porno comic. The way his face was contorted she could tell he was really into it, well she would fix that.

"Surprise Honey! I'm home! Time to end....whatever the FUCK this is!"

Mike looked right at her and without missing a beat, kept right on pounding away at that moaning black harlot. This of course only enraged Wifey even more. She began to approach the dias intent on tearing those two apart, she didn't make it far as two of the girls quickly restrained her driving her to her knees and holding her arms behind her back.

"You're about to witness the moment we all strive for, Sin will reach her Zenith and it will all be thanks to your husband's big beautiful, bountiful cock." One of the girls said gleefully.

Sin, that bitch, now noticing Wifey; looked right at her and shot her the sluttiest face one could imagine, licking lips an 'oh' face, winking with devilish smile.

Wifey could only watch horrified as Mike continued thrusting his pace quickening.

"Uh...uh, I'm gonna...cum, I'm gonna. Uh...Cum!" Mike's pace slowed to a crawl and then "Hurrrrrnnnngggg!!" he began thrusting desperately through a massive drawn out orgasm.

"Oh, Master yes! Fill me with your hot load! Yeesss!!" Sin's face twisted in orgasmic bliss her body shuddering as Mike began to spew, her moans of pure delight served only to stab at Wifey's heart. Soon Sin collapsed onto the mattress and her body began to ripple violently.

Wifey watched in a combination of shock and horror as the black girl was torn in half by Mike's erupting dick. Two halves falling apart formless and rippling onto the dias. His orgasm so massive and not nearly finished, caused Mike to fall back, his massive 16 inch dick still erect, still throbbing, still spouting sperm. Two gorgeous girls, twins with blue eyes, one red headed with a blonde streak the other blonde with a red streak leaped upon the dias and began cleaning, licking and sucking up all the excess cum, cooing lovingly as they hungrily devoured Mike's load.

The two halves of the girl named Sin began to take shape forming into two black girls one very dark the other light skinned, both were stunningly gorgeous.

The girl with the clipboard tried to get everyone's attention with a cough. The red head with the blond streak grabbed Mike's rigid cock and was about to impale herself upon it. Her sister about to sit on Mike's face. The girl with the clipboard used a bullhorn and halted everyone in the room.

"Excuse me for the interruption! Master, your wife has returned from her trip. She has something to say."

Every eye in the room was on her now including Mike's.

"Hi honey, I'm home, your loving wife. I can forgive you if you come with me, end this madness and we can undo whatever it is you've become. Come be with me and forget all of....this."

The girl with the clipboard looked at Mike awaiting his response.

"What say you Master, we obey you."

Mike looked at his wife, he looked at the redhead holding his dick her wet pussy dripping on his cock. He looked at her sister her beautiful pussy in front of his face. He looked back at his wife her eyes desperate.

"I...need...I need...more pussy." Mike grabbed the sultry redhead and impaled her pussy with a mighty thrust, she moaned her approval loudly. The blonde sitting on his face, cooing in response. The girl with the clipboard looked at Wifey victoriously, raising an eyebrow, a little smirk across her face

"Send this one to the farm...."

"What!? No! No!! Noo!!!" Wifey screamed As she was dragged out, escorted away. That night there was a grand celebration as Mike gave another 4 girls their Zenith some of them deciding to go to other towns across the country....

End.

1...345678