All Comments on 'Body Swap'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 8 years ago
Karma

Heh, karma's a fucking bitch, ain't it? Sucks to be him; now he'll know exactly what he put countless women through over and over again for seven months, and he completely deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was FUNNY

That's what happens, fucker...not quite so erotic for me, but a damn good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

Now what happens to him behind bars will be well worth the read. I like the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
punishment?

This sissy slut would LOVE to swap bodies with a woman.

John2009John2009almost 8 years ago
Irony

Loved the story and it could not have had a better ending, real justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twilight Zone

Would have made a great Twilight Zone story (TV-MA version). Loved the ending. Rod Serling would have loved it also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welp

I actually liked it until you said "transgender" wrong. Like seriously that part was unbelievably confusing. If they're a trans man then he should be called HE and Robert. Try to be respectful. That's not the character, that's your writing. Ruined it for for me

ChevonnChevonnalmost 8 years ago
keep it up

it was well written but a bit predictable. How about a story that continues with there lives after the switch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I could see it coming

But I loved it anyway

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Got one over me, you did. It was between a woman and a male of tiny stature. Thought that would be the twist. Found it a bit lame to incorporate as a twist, but then again I'm too stupid to remember that you would have a monster waiting in the bushes doing the twist while flipping the bird at passers-by. Would never have guessed. Double wow on thank you.

I loved the scene where he kidnapped the girl from the bathroom and the explanations to some of the actions he performed. Really scaly character. And yes, there is almost nothing worse than someone going down on you when you reeaallly don't want them to.

Shot for story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh

Disappointing, overall. The summary led me to believe the plot would revolve around Robert getting his comeuppance after the body swap, but instead the story cut off before that could happen.

I'm not going to complain about your misuse of trans terminology in the story, since I figured it was just in-character for the characters involved. I do have to wonder why Lucinda's brother would want to take the body of his sister's rapist, though. Is Lucinda okay with seeing Robert every time she interacts with her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I liked it. You should make a part 2 about her time in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just desserts

I told my girlfriend that I wanted to make the guy who molested her a child young, healthy, and an empath so that he could literally feel her pain for a l-o-n-g time, but this is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
need a part 2

It's starting to be exciting!!! We need to know what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting concept.

I was going to say it would be horrible for the sister to be confronted by the body of her rapist. But she never saw him so she wouldn't recognise him if her father didn't tell her who he was.

DeanThomasDeanThomasover 4 years ago
Well,,,

Now that's some cosmic karma for you! A good read, but not exactly erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You always make this writing stuff look easy ....

I do agree with the other comment that it’s not erotic, it does fall squarely into the horror category, still it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Wow, the more I think about the story the more horrific it becomes. Can you imagine the horror of poor Linda when she gets a hug from her new big brother, why is he so familiar?

Not so sure I’d be inclined to agree with the “body swap” method of justice though, if it was along the lines of literal brain swap then all the neural pathways would still be those of a young person. So even though they’re in a much older body their brain hasn’t served that time in prison. Only dealing with a shortened lifespan and the identity crisis of seeing a different person in the mirror isn’t enough punishment for people (m/f) like him.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No one is mentioning that bit about bleach up the cooch? Nothing like permanently damaging and sterilizing women. Gross.

XericXericabout 3 years ago
Cold and Sweet

Hell yes, bad ass story, I love a dark ending and just desserts.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69eralmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, but to short.It should tell what happened in those 7months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha! That was awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Karma is a bitch😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...