Body Swap Therapy - Entry 01

Story Info
An old friend introduces me to a magic sex spell.
4.9k words
4.47
23.3k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,603 Followers

This is the first part of an ongoing series, that takes place in a reality where not only do magic sex spells exist, but people don't worry about pandemics, STD's, or the need for birth control.

Body Swapping is a story device that I've been fascinated by for several years. This series will explore the effect that switching bodies has on the sexual lives of those who use (and maybe abuse) that ability.

This entry is almost all set up, so the characters are in their own bodies while having sex. The second part will be submitted as soon as this one publishes, so if it's not up when you're reading this, keep checking back!

Featuring:

Adina: a wealthy and mysterious widow that both Mariella and her husband met in college. She and Mariella used to date, and all three of them lived together for a time in a sexual threesome.

And Mariella: nearly forty years old and married to Hardy. She's in love with her husband, but less than satisfied with the current state of their sex life.

As always, I welcome your comments. I hope you enjoy reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~

"It will change your life!" exclaimed Adina. "All of your life."

"Really?" I asked, working to mask my skepticism.

"Okay. Maybe not your whole life." Adina laughed. "But I do promise that it will change the way you see the world. And your sex life."

"Okay." I bit. "What is it?"

"It is, quite simply, magic." Said Adina, her eyes bright.

Let me back up a bit.

I was sitting nude in the rooftop courtyard of an old mansion, soaking in its hot tub.

Naked and soaking with me was my oldest and dearest friend Adina.

It was her mansion, left to her several years before by her late husband, who had died suddenly and tragically, leaving her young, alone, and very wealthy.

I was here on vacation.

Well not exactly vacation.

Certainly I had hopes of resting and relaxing. And I definitely needed to spend time with Adina, hopefully while doing some shopping, dancing, and even a bit of drinking.

But I was also here to seek her advice.

Adina was a marriage counselor, and a fairly successful one.

My marriage wasn't in trouble exactly.

But it had grown stale, and it certainly was in need of some sort of course correction.

Our sexual spark hadn't just gone out. It had been doused with icy water and then smothered by a very boring routine.

My husband Hardy and both sensed that if we didn't put in a serious effort to jumpstart things in the bedroom, we'd be in danger of becoming one of those couples who fuck once every few weeks in the missionary position with the lights off.

Neither of us wanted that.

Aside from the usual problems that men and women have trying to figure out how the other thinks and feels, we'd always been totally compatible.

Especially when it came to sex.

For the first several years we were married we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We couldn't keep our mouths and genitals off each other either for that matter.

However, a few years ago I started traveling a lot for work and he started working insane hours after his boss got caught embezzling, and just like that sex became less of a priority, and then not a priority at all. Soon it was chore, and then a sore point.

Before long we were both frustrated with the frequency and the routine.

And then Adina called us. She'd been a dear friend to both of us in college, and we were closer to her than we were to many members of our own families.

She had just gotten back from an extended stay in California and had invited us to spend a month with her in New Orleans.

Hardy of course was too busy to go.

But the Midwest winter and him falling asleep the very night she called to invite us while I was rubbing his balls convinced me to take her up on her offer, and just like that I was naked with her in her hot tub.

Hardy understood I had once had a fling with Adina, and approved of the fact that she and I would occasionally spend a long weekend pleasuring each other for old time's sake, a tradition that neither of our marriages had interfered with.

In fact, Adina had watched lovingly the night before her wedding while I sucked her fiancé's cock and swallowed his cum, a favor she returned two years later for Hardy the night before he and I married.

And a few months after her husband died, Adina had come to stay with Hardy and I, and the three of us shared a bed for two months, sleeping, fucking, showering, cuddling, and orgasming in every combination three people possibly could.

It was a testament to the sexual staleness of our marriage that the thought of Adina and I naked together in the same bed couldn't entice Hardy to take time off work.

Aside from the beautiful garden and hot tub on the roof, her large house was beautifully decorated, with four large bedrooms on the top two floors, each with its own bathroom and sitting room, and walk in closets.

The bottom two floors of the house contained the kitchen and dining room, formal living and entertaining rooms, a home theater, a game room, a fully stocked bar and lounge, and a trampoline room with mirrored walls and ceiling.

The house also had two live-in caretakers who had their own apartment in the basement that was bigger than the house I was raised in. Their names were Wayne and Loretta and Adina considered them family and treated them as such.

She'd picked me up from the airport that afternoon, and over dinner I had confessed to her about the sexual rut my marriage was in.

As the conversation grew more personal and sexual, she invited me to join her for a soak on the roof, and I soon found myself sitting across from her in the steamy water, feeling her toes probe erotically at my cunt lips.

Wayne had come up to the roof to bring us some wine and was doing his best to ignore our nudity. Adina had never been body shy, so I'm sure that he and Loretta had both seen her naked in her hot tub before.

In fact, I had never been body shy either, so I was enjoying Wayne's roving eyes as he filled my wine glass.

Even though it had been more than a year since Adina and I had seen each other, we quickly fell back into our sarcastic and flirty banter with each other.

So as the sun set in the distance the two of us were sipping wine and flirting and discussing the problems of monogamous sexual boredom.

"I know what you both need." Adina had told me with a wink. "It will open both your eyes and increase your empathy for each other, along with your sex drives."

"It's not some sort of goofy spiritual thing that will have us chanting in the desert and doing trust falls with each other will it?" I asked.

"I invited you to one workshop in the desert all those years ago." Adina said, making a face at me. "When are you going to stop grinding on it?"

"Never." I announced, with mock sincerity. "I need something to hold over your head until one of us is dead."

"It's not a goofy spiritual thing." She told me with a grin. "It's a secret remedy, that is guaranteed to add passion and fire and extreme pleasure to your sex life."

"So what is it?" I asked her, holding out my glass so Wayne could top it off.

"It is, quite simply, magic." Said Adina, her eyes bright.

"That good?" I asked. "What is it?"

"I'm serious." Adina said. "It's a kind of magic."

"I'll be heading downstairs Ms. Adina." Said Wayne. "Please ring if you should need anything else this evening."

"Thank you Wayne." She said. "I think I can manage on my own. Give my love to Loretta."

"I sure will." He said. "And it was a true pleasure to see you again Ms. Mariella."

"Thank you Wayne." I said. "Have a good night."

"I don't know what I'd do without them." Adina said, as he went inside.

"Yeah, yeah," I laughed, "Get back to the magic cure for my marriage."

"It's not a magic cure." She said. "But it is magic. Pure magic."

"Oh come on." I laughed. "Like voodoo or something?"

"My exact reaction initially." Adina said. "Hell, even after I experienced it, I was skeptical. But it really is magic. A real-life magic spell that will forever change your sex life."

I stretched my foot out in the hot tub and pushed it against her inner thigh.

"It doesn't make anyone hornier, does it?" I asked. "Because arousal isn't really our issue. We're just in a boring routine."

"Being more aroused is not the primary result." Said Adina. "But it will change your understanding of orgasms. Quite a bit, actually. And you will find that new knowledge to be absolutely arousing."

"It's not a penis enlargement thing, is it?" I asked. "Because as I'm sure you remember Hardy already has about all I can handle."

"I remember." She giggled. "I spent your entire wedding trying to pop my jaw back into place. It's not a penis enlargement potion. But the perspective you gain will be huge."

"I'm not even sure we need any real help." I said. "I just think that if we had a few weeks without any meetings or deadlines we'd be all over each other again. We're both still horny all the time."

"You can be horny, and still be bored." Adina told me. "In fact that very truth infects many married couples."

"It's just that our schedules rarely line up for anything more than a handjob in the shower or a quick fuck before we fall asleep." I said. "And I don't want to spend the next twenty years almost being satisfied."

"Then let me help you." She said, her toes pressing against my sensitive crease. "Let me give you an insight into sex that you'll never forget."

"So what are you talking about here?" I asked. "Some sort of drug?"

"Nothing chemical." Said Adina. "It's perfectly safe and there are no negative physical side effects."

"Well instead of knowing what it isn't," I said, "I'd like to actually know what it is that you're offering to share with me. Besides your soft foot."

She slid across the tub and sat beside me, and I felt her hand on my thigh.

"Shall I try another appendage?" she asked softly.

"Well I'll try anything once." I whispered. "But I'm already aware of the sex magic to be found in your fingers."

She kissed me softly on the lips.

"And your mouth." I moaned.

One set of her fingers found my nipple, and the other started to graze against my vulva, and she kissed me again, this time sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"And your tongue." I shuddered, closing my eyes as her fingers pushed against my opening.

"Very well." Said Adina. "I will arrange for you to experience this body magic. Before you go home you will be the one telling me all about the merits and value it holds."

She seemed absolutely serious, and completely sober. Over the years she'd tried some weird things, but she'd never been foolish or silly.

"So what do I need to do?" I asked, squeezing her breast, and kissing her neck.

"Simply trust me." She moaned. "At this point the enchantment is inevitable, and it will work its magic upon you."

"Enchantment?" I asked.

I was having a hard time concentrating with her thumb swirling around my clitoris.

"I call it an 'enchantment'," said Adina, "but it's been known by many things throughout history. Most people would call it a spell."

"A magic...uh....fuck....spell?" I asked, my voice trembling with need.

"Yes." Adina moaned, her lips against mine. "Sex magic."

She stood up suddenly, and took my hand, and I followed her out of the hot water, and she pressed her wet body against mine and kissed me again, while steam rolled off our bodies in the cool night air.

The kiss went on for several minutes, our hands wandering as our arousal grew. After several minutes she pulled away from me, and I watched her lithe body glistening in the soft patio lights as she turned off the hot tub.

Being away from the stresses of home and touching her soft body had certainly set off my sexual appetite. It had been far too long since I'd felt a female mouth on my body, and I found myself craving the taste of hot cunt on my tongue.

She picked up the wine bottle and poured what was left into our two glasses, before handing one to me.

"To new love in old ways, and old love in new ways!" she whispered, and we clinked glasses and drank.

She took my hand and led me towards the patio door, and then pushed me against the wall and pressed herself against me once more.

I shuddered as she softly kissed my neck, feeling my already stiff nipples tighten with lust as my belly began to flutter.

She started rolling one of my nipples with her fingers as she licked my neck, and I stared at the stars in the night sky as I felt lust radiate through me.

And then I shuddered and yelped as one of her fingers pushed into my cunt while her other fingers rubbed back and forth over my sensitive opening. She put her mouth against mine again, and I sucked on her tongue as I tangled my fingers in her damp hair.

She trembled against me, and I knew she wanted this as badly as I did.

She spent a long time kissing me tenderly, as her fingers danced over my swollen vaginal lips, and I felt my knees begin to weaken.

I trailed my fingers down over her flat stomach, and as I pushed my hand between her legs and cupped her hot mound she moaned into my mouth.

"Let's go to bed." I whispered. "Right fucking now. I need you."

"I'm so wet for you Mariella." She whispered.

She took my hand, and we went through the patio door and to the stairs, moving as quickly as we could to my fourth-floor bedroom, leaving our clothes and towels behind on the ground floor near the hot tub as we ran, soaking wet, to bed.

We pushed through the door to my room, and by the time the door slammed shut behind us we had fallen onto the bed.

She straddled my thigh, and I felt the heat of her aroused cunt hole slide against me. She kissed me again, and I reached for her and pushed a finger along her gash.

She squirmed against me and bit my neck, and I moaned and probed at her slippery opening with my finger, her arousal against my fingers making my belly tighten.

I used the wetness of her arousal on my fingers to slide over her clitoris, and she moved her hips as I ran my fingertips over the stiff nub.

I pushed her back on the bed, and kissed my way down her chest, down her belly, over her tight abs, and towards her hole as I felt it flex around my fingers.

I moved down between her legs and pushed my fingertips on either side of her hard clitoris as I began to gently lick her pussy lips, feeling her push her ass up off the mattress as I closed my eyes and moaned.

She held my head gently, and I felt her thighs flex against my shoulders as I worked my lips and mouth over the sensitive opening to her hole. I took another deep breath, inhaling her woman-scent and letting it arouse me.

"I need this so bad." I moaned. "I've missed your delicious body so fucking much."

After several minutes of teasing I put my tongue against the bottom of her opening, flat and wet, and slowly drug it towards her clitoris.

I felt and tasted her juices, flowing more now as her arousal increased. The taste of her against my tongue caused my own clitoris to tingle.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked, gently touching my fingers against her cunt lips, feeling her push against my mouth as her body lurched in pleasure.

I pushed my mouth against her clit, trying to pull as much of it into my mouth as I could, while my fingers pushed into her and stroked her slowly from the inside.

I felt her hands on my body, and she pulled me around so that I was straddling her face. I felt her kiss my inner thigh, and then her fingers gently parted my lips and her mouth closed around my clit.

"Oh yesssssss." I hissed in the dark room, feeling her tongue washing over my own stiffening pleasure button.

It had been months since I'd felt a mouth down there, and my cunt was needy for a tongue.

My hips began to move involuntarily, as my body tried to drag my wet lips over her entire face in its need for more stimulation. She pushed her tongue into my hole as a tiny orgasm pulsed through me.

"Fuck yes!" I called out, shaking with pleasure, knowing there was even more to come.

She lifted me in her hands, and suddenly we were on our feet, and she was pushing open the door to our balcony.

The balcony was as dark as the bedroom, but from down the street we could hear music and laughter from one of Adina's neighbors.

She wrapped one arm around my waist from behind and pulled me to her, and I reached toward the railing as I felt her wet tongue poke at my anus, and then her fingers push along my needful cunt towards my hole.

As she pushed and probed at me with her tongue, I gripped the railing in both hands and bit my lips to stifle the scream that was bubbling up through my chest.

I whimpered and screamed in my throat as I felt her lick further and further into me, her fingers pushing against my g-spot and causing me to sway my hips uncontrollably.

My knees buckled and I held onto the railing for dear life, trying to contain the sounds coming out of my mouth as she repeated her tongue pressure against my anal opening.

She was rubbing against my g-spot with her fingers and massaging my anus with her tongue, and I was gasping as I felt my body respond to my impending pleasure explosion.

She licked me slowly and deeply, her tongue exploring my ass and her fingers found a circular rhythm inside me that made me dizzy with lust and need as my orgasm pulling closer and closer at a soft speed.

And then she moved her fingers to my clit again, and stroked back and forth as her tongue worked in my ass, and tears of pleasure filled my eyes.

My cunt felt electric, and her oral and manual stimulation pulled me closer and closer and closer to the edge, until suddenly she stood up and pulled me back into the room, shoving me roughly down onto the bed.

I was on my back and she straddled my body again, lowering her cunt to my mouth and pushing her tongue against my trembling clit.

I bucked on the bed and grabbed her hips, holding her tight to my mouth as I moaned against her cunt, licking and sucking at her clit as an animalistic surge of heat overtook me.

I didn't care if Adina's neighbors heard me, as I screamed in pleasure as her mouth caused my orgasm to slam into me.

Pleasure pounded through me again and again, made even more intense by the movements of her hips as she ground her cunt against my mouth, my tongue tickling her clit as she joined me in screaming anticipation.

"I'm close. I'm so close. I'm gonna go!" Adina growled from between my legs. "Suck my clit!"

I sucked it hard and felt her bite my inner thigh as her body stiffened and began to vibrate.

She grabbed my hair and pulled. I could feel her clit throb against my tongue, and I reached up and pushed three fingers into her cunt.

"Ooooooff!" She moaned into my ear. "I love you Mariella!"

"I love you too!" I sobbed.

And then we were cumming together, tasting each other's orgasms and feeling each other's tongues against our sensitive places as pure physical pleasure overtook us.

I clawed at her thighs and my eyes rolled back in my head as I felt my orgasm twist through me, ebbing and flowing as it became even longer and more intense.

It hit a peak and stayed there, my cunt pulling and clutching at her tongue as every nerve ending in my body throbbed and exploded.

Suddenly I felt a new sensation.

Strange.

Almost frightening.

But so pleasurable that I almost couldn't enjoy it my brain was so busy trying to comprehend it.

I felt like every sensitive nerve ending in my cunt was surrounded by a tongue that was soft and unyielding at the same time.

My cunt was throbbing, and I felt like I was pouring liquid lava out of my clitoris as it swelled with wave after wave of pleasure.

I shouted against her cunt and tried to grab the mattress to steady myself, but I felt like I was falling through space as these new sensations gathered momentum and turned me inside out.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,603 Followers
12