Body Swap Therapy - Entry 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?" I heard myself mumble, as if from far away.

Another burst of pleasure overtook me, as I tried to fight through my sudden dizziness to figure out what was happening to me.

I gasped with pleasure that I couldn't control, aware that my ears were ringing and that I was having a hard time telling up from down. My body felt hot, and I gasped for breath, unable to stop the heat rising within me.

What the fuck was happening?

Why was everything so hot?

Why was I so dizzy?

I felt the most intense tickling sensation I've ever experienced run along my clit, and the tickling spark was so tiny that I felt like my clit must be enormous.

I thrust a hand between my legs to touch myself and put another against the mattress to steady my spinning head, and the room was suddenly caught in a blindingly white light.

Everything became quiet and peaceful and soft and gentle and comfortable and comforting, until with a jolt like I'd fallen from a great height, I hit the mattress on the bed and had the wind knocked out of me.

I lay still for a long time, catching my breath and feeling my heartbeat return to normal from its thudding excitement.

"Holy fuck that was amazing." Panted Adina.

"Yeah." I agreed. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Me either." She said. "At least not today."

"You bitch." I giggled, pinching her thigh.

"Ouch!" she laughed. "I can't help it if I'm oversexed."

"Maybe you can share some of it with me tomorrow then." I whispered. "In the meantime, turn off the light and let's sleep."

"You're going to enjoy tomorrow." She said, as if from far away.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"Don't worry about it." She whispered. "Just enjoy it."

The light went off and the darkness wrapped around us, and I fell into a deep and satisfying sleep, dreaming about the strange sensations I'd felt during my intense orgasm.

~

My head didn't hurt, but I felt hungover.

I was still dizzy, and I must have slept because my eyes were gritty and tired. I was face down on the bed and couldn't hear anything except for my own breathing.

I reached out behind me and couldn't feel Adina's body. I rolled over and realized she was gone.

I blinked rapidly in the still dark room. I tried to focus my eyes on the patio window, and I realized that the sky was a bit less dark even though the sun wasn't up yet.

My whole body felt like I'd run a marathon. I tried to recall what had happened to make me feel this bad, but I couldn't focus on last night.

"Uggggg." I groaned, reaching up to hold my head as I sat up.

My own voice sounded low and scratchy in my ears and either my head or my hand felt numb because my hair felt strange against my fingers.

Was I dreaming?

My dizziness seemed to be diminishing, and I quickly forgot it as I realized that my bladder was full.

Not just full but bursting.

Suddenly I knew what had caused me to wake up. I realized I had a limited number of seconds until I was going to lose control and begin peeing whether I was in the bathroom or on the bed.

Figuring out what time it was, where Adina had gone, and why I felt so miserable would have to wait.

I lurched to my feet and the room swung back and forth, as if I was on stilts. I took a step towards the bathroom and felt a strangeness in that step.

It was if my balance had become completely different.

Not gone.

Not worse.

Just different.

Changed.

I took another step and became even more aware of the strange sensation.

It felt like when you take off a pair of roller skates and take your first steps on solid flooring without them.

I stepped carefully into the darkened bathroom, afraid that whatever was happening would suddenly cause me to fall.

Making a quick decision I reached into the shower stall and turned the water on full blast. My morning routine at home often includes relieving my bladder while standing in the hot water during my morning shower.

And today of all days I figured the faster I could get into the hot water the better.

I hoped that a hot shower might be just the thing to steady me out.

I left the lights out, figuring everything I needed to accomplish immediately I could figure out how to do in the limited light cast by the built-in night light under the mirror.

As soon as I felt steamy air begin to rise over the shower curtain, I pushed it aside and stepped in.

I braced both hands against the wall as the hot water began to cascade over me, and I instantly felt better. My head cleared and I felt in control. I knew that in a few minutes I'd be back to feeling normal.

"Fucking wine." I thought to myself.

That would explain it. The wine I'd had last night combined with not enough sleep had caused whatever the hell was wrong with me.

The worry about what was happening to me lifted like a weight from my shoulders and I smiled to myself. Suddenly I was even more aware of the pressure from my bladder.

I closed my eyes in the hot water and relaxed myself. I've never felt a sexual connection to urination, but I've always gotten a very primal satisfaction from letting my bladder just flow freely while I stand in a hot running shower.

And suddenly I felt strange again. Not like anything was wrong. But rather like relaxing my bladder wasn't enough.

I felt a very unfamiliar pressure down there, and while there was no pain, or anything even remotely alarming about the sensation it was something I'd never experienced.

I reached towards my pussy with my hand and suddenly everything was wrong again.

What I expected to find wasn't even there.

And what was there, shouldn't have been.

I had a cock.

And it felt stiff in my fingers.

I jerked my hand away in a panic and then immediately felt around down there again.

I also had balls.

And hair on my stomach.

"What the fuck?" I said.

A deep male voice in my ear suddenly made me jump and my heart began to thud.

"JUDASFUCK!" I screamed.

And I realized the deep male voice was coming from me. That realization did nothing to calm my pounding heart.

I groped outside the shower and found the light switch on the wall. I flipped it up.

Finding a stranger in there with me wouldn't have been as unnerving as what I discovered.

I was staring down at a hairy male body. A hairy male body that I was apparently inside of.

I lifted my arm and saw that it wasn't my arm. I reached out with a hand that wasn't mine and touched the hairy chest that wasn't mine. I felt the hair from the chest tickle my fingers and I felt the pressure from the fingers against my chest.

I ripped the shower curtain aside and looked at the mirror over the sink.

"What the fucking fuck?!" I screamed, in a deep and male voice. "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK???!!!"

A male face that I didn't recognize was staring back at me from the other side of the mirror.

To Be Cuntinued:

~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads the things that arouse me when I write about them!

There's obviously more to this story, so keep checking back!

I love your messages and comments!

IsabellaEmily

12