All Comments on 'Body Swap Therapy - Entry 01'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Oh. My. Word! What a fabulous storyline. I can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love the descriptive cunt lapping session, I do so adore Cunt, especially hot wet sex crazed cunt, getting drunk on cunt juice. More and more please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Kind of saw this coming, bit of a shock for her especially after the fantastic sex they had the night before, very well written that was. Onto part 2 and see how this develops.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I am so looking forward to this...

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Brilliantly conceived and written!

Perfect concept of a diary using Mariella's journal entries to tell this wicked highly erotic sci-fi story. Loved Mariella and Adina's blazing hot sex scene. Mariella's body shaking and needy cunt still pulsating from the most earth shattering orgasm imaginable.

Only to then wake up discovering that she is now a he with a cock, balls and hairy chest. Just an amazing way to plunge into this body swap magic spell. This is going to be an epic story!

dirtyparisiandirtyparisianover 1 year ago

What a pleasure to read that story, and what a pleasure to read such appreciative comments! And what a pleasure to read the word 'cunt' used so normally. It was great that it included scene-setting but also action and story development, both excellent! And as I am coming to this late, the next instalments are there waiting for my reading and masturbation.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Wow, and to think I almost didn't read this because the sci/fi label didn't grab me.

So I put this off until I read nearly all of your other stories.

I sure hope it's a pretty cock ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES