Body Swap Therapy - Entry 03

Story Info
Adina helps me learn some stamina to go with my new cock.
6.8k words
4.7
14.5k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,719 Followers

Please read Body Swap Therapy Entry One and Entry Two before reading this.

This is the third entry in an ongoing series, that takes place in a reality where not only do magic sex spells exist, but people don't worry about pandemics, STD's, or the need for birth control.

Body Swapping is a story device that I've been fascinated by for several years. This series will explore the effect that switching bodies has on the sexual lives of those who use (and maybe abuse) that ability.

The spell in this story is entirely created by me and depends upon magic that will be mostly left to our imaginations.

Please remember I am a female, and even though I talked with my husband a lot about this story and chatted here in the Literotica chat rooms with several men, I'm describing the male experience without having actually felt those sensations.

Give a little grace where my imagination outweighs reality.

Featuring:

Adina: a wealthy and mysterious widow that both Mariella and her husband met in college. She and Mariella used to date, and all three of them lived together for a time in a sexual threesome.

And Mariella: nearly forty years old and married to Hardy. She's in love with her husband, but less than satisfied with the current state of their sex life.

As always, I welcome your comments. I hope you enjoy reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~

Then:

I brought my own hands up to my chest. "I'm a mess." I mumbled as I felt the cooling puddles of cum, slippery against my skin.

"So am I," she giggled, "we really got that cock to go off."

She tightened her fingers around the cock and squeezed from bottom to top, and I felt a glob of cum ooze out of the tip and join the slippery coating on my softening cock.

"Is it wrong that I can't wait to feel it again?" I asked with a grin.

"Maybe next time we can share something less vanilla than just a handjob." She grinned.

Now:

I propped myself up on my elbows and surveyed the semen that was all over both of our legs, her hands and arm and my stomach and chest. I could smell the sharp musky smell of sperm.

"We better clean up." Adina said. "Both of us are drenched and we both smell like sperm."

"Not much of a change for you, I'm sure." I teased her.

"I'd be offended if it wasn't so fucking true." She said. "But I've seen lots of sperm all over you before too. Remember that time you got all that cum in your hair and in your eye?"

"Don't fucking remind me." I laughed. "But I am a little more sympathetic to his poor aim now."

"See?" she laughed. "Perspective!"

"Very true!" I said laughing. "But now it's time for another shower."

I swung my feet off the bed and stood up.

"I need one too. A mere towel won't fix this fucking mess." Said Adina. "My clothes would end up smelling like cum."

"Do you want to go first?" I asked. "Or are you going back to your own room?"

"Let's shower together." She suggested. "After all this mess came shooting out of you, so it's only fair that you help clean it off me."

"I didn't jerk it off!" I protested with a laugh. "You did!"

"Fine," she smiled, "then it's only fair I clean it off you since I'm responsible."

I followed her into the bathroom, and she turned on the shower and then turned the light in the bathroom off.

"The light from the room will be enough," she said, "besides this experience should be more about sensation and stimulation than about visual pleasure."

"The shower?" I said, stepping into the tub with her.

"You're only asking that because no one has washed your cock and balls for you yet." Adina said. "Remember that for guys showers aren't about romance. Have you ever taken a shower with a guy where he didn't spend a really long time washing your breasts?"

"I can't argue with that." I said.

I closed my eyes and put my face in the water, loving the feeling of the wet heat against my skin.

"So what are your thoughts so far?" Adina asked. "I am genuinely curious."

"I fucking loved how that felt." I told her. "It was like I thought it might be, but so much more intense and...I don't know...physical? Is that the right word?"

"I think you're in the ballpark." She said.

"What about the guy stuck in my body?" I asked. "What do we need to do for him?"

"He's fine." She said, lathering up my back and scrubbing me with both hands. "He's free all day so there's no rush to get you out of this body, unless you need to."

This back was much more muscular than mine was, and the hard scrubbing felt surprisingly good.

"I can explore a little more." I said, unable to mask my enthusiasm. "There are some things I want to try."

"You mean that messy explosion didn't satisfy you?" Adina asked with a giggle.

"Actually no." I said. "I sort of want to do it again. Like right away."

"Oh Mariella." She whispered, reaching around my body to wrap her fingers around my cock. "There are so many other things to experience besides just handjobs."

"You've been through this before, what do you suggest?" I asked.

"It's completely up to you." Adina said. "But let me give you some options to think about."

She turned me around and started lathering up my chest. Once again, I was stunned that feeling her fingers in my chest hair didn't register as erotic.

I did notice that in this new body I was taller than Adina was, and I put my hands up and placed them on her breasts.

"I want to give you crash course." She said. "Sort of hit the high spots of having sex with a cock. And give you a chance to try the things you really love again. And then we'll get you back into your regular body, for a little while at least."

"That sounds great." I said. "I'm in your hands."

"Remember what you told me about you and Hardy?" she asked me. "I also have an idea of how to help you both."

"Can this work long distance?" I asked, trying to picture my husband waking up in our bed at home as a woman.

"No." she laughed. "And even if it did, I think that might be dangerous. Imagine waking up without knowing what had happened and having no one there to explain it."

Her hands moved down, and she began to wash my stomach and thighs. Even in a nonsexual way I was amazed at how incredibly sensitive this penis and these testicles were to the proximity of her touch.

No wonder Hardy was always so horny. Every step must feel erotic.

"And there's no way I could explain this to him over the phone." I said. "Hell, maybe even in person. A few hours ago, I'd have told you that you were crazy if you tried to explain this to me."

"But you would be open to sharing this with him?" Adina asked me, bending down to wash my legs.

I absolutely wanted Hardy to feel what my orgasms and arousal felt like. If he enjoyed being a female half as much as I'd already enjoyed just getting a handjob he would definitely be hooked.

And if it got us back on the same page sexually it would be worth it.

"Oh fuck yes!" I told her. "I wish I'd insisted that he take the time off to come down here. I'd like to get him in a female body and...well show him what he's been neglecting, and why I need it so much."

"Here's my idea, if you'd like to hear it." Adina said. "I have a friend who not only knows about and understands all of this, and how it works, but I know for a fact that if I asked her to, she'd be willing to help us."

"Help how?" I asked. "Help me? Or help Hardy?"

"Both." She said. "She could travel with you and I to your place. You and Hardy could swap bodies, and then you could use Hardy's cock to fuck her until you couldn't get hard anymore."

"She'd know we were swapped?" I asked.

"Yes she would." Adina said. "And since Hardy would be in your body, I could teach him what it feels like when someone uses their tongue for a good long time. Let him learn what a properly caused orgasm can do to us ladies."

"Oh wow." I said. "That does sound fun. I'd have to convince him to take some time off of work, but if he knew you were coming, and it involved sex he probably would."

"Or," she continued, "he and I could swap. I could use his body to spend a day or two fucking my friend. And your husband would be in my body and you could teach him all about the pleasure that women can give. And feel."

"Damn." I said. "Those both sound amazing. Maybe we could try all of it."

"That's what I thought you might say." She giggled. "You're well on your way to being even more addicted to orgasms than you already are."

She stood up and turned her back to me, and I lathered her up and started to wash her, stunned at how touching her wet body made my cock feel heavier.

"Are you sure your friend would help?" I asked.

"My friend's name is Monique and she would absolutely help." Adina said. "And if Monique and you and I all had our mouths on Hardy's cock, how could he possibly say no?"

She reached behind herself and grabbed my cock and squeezed it, and I involuntarily moaned.

"Holy shit." I grunted. "You have a point."

"Monique doesn't know anything about you and Hardy, except that I had a friend coming to see me." She said. "But maybe you and she should meet and see if you hit it off. I'm sure you'll enjoy her."

"That would be amazing." I said. "If you don't mind spending your free time helping us. Or sharing your friend."

"I definitely want to help you both." She said. "I love you both. And it's not like I walk away empty handed."

She turned back around and pressed her body up against mine.

"I get to taste both your cunt and Hardy's cock." She continued. "And I get to let each of you make me cum. I can't lose. Besides half the fun of a variety of lovers is the chance to introduce them and watch them pleasure each other."

"I can't wait." I whispered, my head filled with ideas of what I wanted to try and feel.

"Yes I thought that probably turned you on a little bit." She said. "It definitely made that cock of yours interested."

I reached down and felt what she was referring to. I wasn't fully hard, but I was stiff again already.

"Holy fuck." I said. "I better be careful walking around with this thing. I'll be arrested for public indecency. Just thinking about sex makes me want to start slapping it against something. It's absolutely surreal."

"I know what you mean." Adina said. "The first time I swapped I kept getting hard again and again no matter how many times I came. My husband complained that I gave it back to him chafed and sore."

I couldn't answer. Even though we were done washing each other, the combination of hot water and her body being close to me were making me harder and harder.

I found it difficult to concentrate on anything but the pressure in my new cock.

"What about right now?" I asked. "Anything else I should know before I decide what to do with this thing next?"

"Yes." She said, turning off the water.

She stepped out of the tub and handed me a towel and took one for herself. We went out into the bedroom, and I realized how annoying it was to dry hairy legs and arms.

"You can create physical consequences for the body you're in." Adina said. "If you jump off the roof wearing that body and break both those legs, my friend will be in a cast for the duration of the healing time and you'll be fine, once you swap back."

"I hope he's careful with my body in that case." I said.

"I promise you he is." She said. "He's not leaving the house, and he's basically just watching tv, writing, and taking it easy."

"I'll be careful with his too." I said. "Although I do plan on giving it back with less sperm than when he gave it to me."

"Speaking of sex, it is something to be careful with." She said. "When I swapped with my husband, I found out the hard way that vigorous anal sex felt great on my cock, but I swapped back into my own body and walked around with a sore anus."

"I'll remember that." I giggled.

She had finished drying and was getting dressed, and I was making another pass at my hairy legs and chest.

"And that applies to little things as well." She said. "Eat a bunch of spicy food right before swapping back and he'll end up with heartburn. If he drinks several bottles of water, you'll swap back to find your bladder full."

"Speaking of a full bladder." I said. "I need to pee again. Anything weird I should know?"

"I don't think so, just shake it out good or you'll get dribbles of piss inside your pants." She laughed.

"Easy enough right now." I said. "I don't have any pants."

"In that case I'll go get you something to wear." She said. "At least for a while."

"A while?" I asked with a grin. "Does that mean I get to spend some more time enjoying this cock?"

"Of course." She said. "In fact that's the whole point of you having it. While I'm gone why don't you pee. In fact, there's no one up here. Why don't you go pee upstairs in the garden?"

"In the garden?" I asked. "Why?"

"How often do you get to pee standing up outdoors?" she asked. "Especially with the ability to aim and try for some distance?"

"That's a good point I guess." I said with a laugh. "Am I supposed to walk up there naked?"

"Sure." She said. "Wayne and Loretta are gone for the day, and we're the only two up here. No one can see you. I'll bring clothes up there for you. And then we'll go on a field trip."

She went through the door before I could ask about the field trip, and I stood there a minute wondering what to do.

"Why the hell not?" I said out loud, and went out into the hall and headed upstairs.

In just a few moments I was out in her rooftop garden, filled with flowers and small trees. It smelled heavenly, and the sun was burning off the morning mist.

I felt a little awkward standing out there naked but decided that peeing in the garden wouldn't be the weirdest thing I'd done so far today.

I walked into the rows of trees, and found a spot where the dirt seemed plenty thick. The last thing I wanted was to leave a puddle of piss for someone else to see.

I looked around awkwardly, but I was all alone.

I lifted the cock up with my fingers, and took a deep breath, feeling the familiar pressure of having to piss, coupled with the strange feeling of having an extra step before I could let it go.

I gave a quick push, and then I was peeing, lifting the cock, and aiming it up as my piss arced into the air as high as my head.

I grinned, at the weird sensation, and then moved the cock back and forth, fanning my piss over an area about six feet wide, pushing as I went and seeing the pee rush out more forcefully.

And then it was slowing down, and I spread my legs, careful to shake it and not get any on me. When I was all emptied out, I headed back towards the hot tub, and felt a little dribble of pee hit my leg.

"Aw fuck." I said to myself. "How do they put up with these things?"

I walked carefully to the hot tub and picked up a small towel from the pile there, and used it to wipe my leg and the cock off.

"Dribble on yourself?" asked Adina, coming through the patio door.

"Yes." I laughed. "Maybe I'll be a little less judgmental about piss splashes that don't make it in the toilet bowl from now on."

She handed me a pair of khaki pants and a t-shirt, and I pulled them on.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Let's take a ride." She said. "I want to introduce you to Monique and give you a chance to practice your stamina."

"Stamina?" I asked.

"Yes." She laughed. "As much fun as having a cock is, you don't want to the sort of pig that just cums whenever he's ready regardless of your partner."

"I guess not." I laughed.

We went downstairs, and we were soon in her car, threading through the early morning traffic.

"Will she be home?" I asked. "And will she be okay if I show up like this, in a man's body?"

"Oh yes." She said. "She will definitely be okay with that."

"Can you tell me how you do this?" I asked. "While we have a minute?"

"It's something that I learned from my husband's sister." Adina said. "She is very spiritual and understands things about life that we can't even begin to imagine. She taught me not only how to swap myself with someone, but how to cause others to swap as well."

"Do you use it often?" I asked her.

"I'm very careful with it." She said. "It has the potential to really screw up someone's life. But I have used it several times to explore not just my own desires and needs, but to understand my partners and their physical wants."

"What's the best thing you've learned?" I asked her. "Sexually I mean. In all of your swapping bodies, what's the best sexual thing you've learned?"

She looked at me and grinned.

"You're not ready to know yet." She said. "But when it happens to you, you'll know."

"A mystery huh?" I laughed.

"Something like that." She said.

Shortly we pulled up in front of a tall building, and we got out at the curb, and she handed her keys to a uniformed man standing there.

"We're headed up to Miss St. Claire's apartment." She announced. "I don't think we'll be more than an hour. Possibly less."

"Yes Ma'am." He said. "You know the way."

I followed her through the lobby and past a man waiting by the elevator who nodded at Adina and smiled.

We got on the elevator and rode to the top floor.

When we got off the elevator we were looking at a set of double wooden doors.

"She has the whole floor." Adina said, while she knocked.

The door swung open and a tall woman with jet black hair stood there, wearing a red silk robe. Her eyes a brilliant green and her fine skin was like porcelain. I was visibly struck by how exotically beautiful she was.

"Monique," said Adina, "this is my dear friend Mariella, who is taking a tour of a cock owner this morning. I wanted you to meet, and I want to help her learn some erection patience."

"It is a pleasure to meet you my dear." Said Monique, leaning forward to kiss me briefly on the lips. "Both of you come in and make yourselves comfortable."

We followed her into a brightly lit room with all white furniture.

"You sit there Mariella." Monique said, pointing at an easy chair that sat facing the sofa. "We'll sit right here where we can all see each other."

"Thank you." I said, sitting down.

"No, no, no!" said Monique. "Undress first. You will learn much better control if your cock is unencumbered."

"What exactly am I going to be doing?" I asked, standing back up awkwardly.

"Not doing," said Adina, stripping her top off and pushing her pants down over her hips, "watching. You're going to watch Monique and myself."

Adina sprawled on the sofa completely nude.

I pulled my shirt off and undid my pants before stepping out of them my eyes glued to her body.

I sat back down on the chair and Monique loosened and stepped out of her robe in one fluid motion, standing before us completely naked.

She had a thin landing strip of black pubic hair, and both of her nipples were pierced with black studs, and I noticed that her finger and toenails were all adorned with black nail polish.

She also had a tattoo on her lower belly with an arrow pointing down at her crotch. It said, 'CUM DUMPSTER'.

She climbed on the sofa and pushed her mouth against Adina's, kissing her passionately and deeply, their tongues pushing back and forth.

"Christ." I said softly, sitting back as I felt my cock begin to thicken and grown.

I glanced at my cock fascinated as it grew and grew without pause, ending by pointing straight up and feeling almost painful in its need for touch.

"Nice." Said Monique softly, looking at it. "Don't touch. Just sit and enjoy."

She slid down the sofa and Adina spread her legs, and without any buildup Monique put her nose against Adina's clitoris and pushed her tongue between Adina's cunt lips.

Adina moaned and closed her eyes and began to rock her hips against the other woman's mouth.

My cock felt hot and began to ache it was so hard while I watched the hot scene. I wanted so badly to touch it, but I held off, concentrating instead on the action happening just a few feet away.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,719 Followers
12