All Comments on 'Body Swap Therapy - Entry 03'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 2 years ago

Really interesting premise and nicely written. Enjoying the idea that it’s not “oh I have a cock I’m going to fuck everything that moves”. Looking forward to the rest of the story

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I wish I'd thought of this storyline! Yes, it's impossible, but fuck me, it's so enjoyable! You write really well, and I'm looking forward to reading more of Mariella's adventures. May I suggest that she fancies trying out Ruth, to experience what fucking a more mature lady feels like?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Yes! that feeling as my cock slides into a hot wet pussy is always refreshingly satisfying. You are doing an excellent job of describing the male perspective, I can well relate :)

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 2 years ago

Yes I find the premise interesting even if it is fiction. One glitch I have is I keep using Mariella's voice in her borrowed male body. I wonder how I will react to the voice in Mariell's swapped female body. LOL

I hope you can bring out the basic animalistic nature, as in real nature, of men. Males breed as many females as they can in nature, from mice to elephants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

is the next part coming?

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Entry 3 is Extraordinary! Exceedingly well written! Love the addition of Monique. The sex between Adina, Monique and Mariella is flaming Hotttt. Just when think could not get any more hot, then comes the Adina and Mariella scene with Mariella experiencing more sensations of her cock and mind blowing intense messy orgasms. Adina has been magnificent throughout this wicked story. Love the cliffhanger ending of this entry!! Whoever is reading this story, no matter their favorite genre, has to be intrigued wanting more. And, to think with all of the steamy hot mind blowing erotic sex so far, the promise of building toward more and more kink to cum as this epic tale continues.... WoW!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Isabella,

We need the next installment

ereaderlereaderlover 1 year ago

Love it, Just read all 3. Looks like you put them all out close together, now a long gap. I hope that doesn't mean you are abandoning the series. We need more please. Decades ago long before the internet I thought about what body swapping would be like, I just love this genre. Please write more either on this story or start up another in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for more come on get going I have a hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your imagination is fantastic.

You are a very clever writer.

The women you love are so exotic and really love sex. They know how to communicate their desire. I would love to read how Marrielles' penis experiences anal sex with a woman who knows how to milk her cock with her anal sphincter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved all 3 parts of this series, absolutely fantastic premise. I would swap places with my wife in a heartbeat if it were possible. Waiting patiently for, hopefuly, a part 4, where Mariella has the opportunity to ‘get a taste’ of herself in the man whose body she inhabits before she has to swap back only to do it all over again with her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES