Body Swap Therapy - Entry 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so goddamn wet and hot." Monique said. "What have you been up to?"

"Milking that cock over there." Adina moaned. "I was helping Mariella feel her first cum explosion."

Monique moved her fingers against Adina's clit and started to drag her tongue up and down over the swollen cunt lips as she massaged Adina's thighs.

"Did she cum good?" asked Monique between licks. "Did she spurt a fat load of cum for you?"

"Oh shit yes!" said Adina. "She came hard. It made me so fucking wet."

"She's hard again." Whispered Monique. "I think she needs to cum again."

"Me first." Said Adina, her fingers rolling her nipple. "It's my turn to go off!"

"My pleasure you delicious slut." Monique said softly.

Monique pushed two fingers up into Adina, and started licking her clit rapidly up and down, pausing every few licks to suck and kiss it.

"My god." I groaned, my cock feeling like a flexed muscle that desperately needed rubbed. "I can't...it just...fuck...fuck."

"Don't touch Mariella." Moaned Adina, looking at me. "Just watch. Learn to be aroused."

I nodded at her and she smiled, and then closed her eyes and gasped as Monique started to move her fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Close." Gasped Adina. "So close!"

"Cum for me slut!" growled Monique.

Adina arched her back and opened her eyes wide, staring sightlessly at the ceiling. A low wailing sound came from her, building and building until she shrieked and lurched forward, clawing at Monique as the other woman sucked, kissed, licked, stroked, and tickled her cunt.

She spasmed and rocked on the sofa, feeling her orgasm push through her body as the other woman orally pleased her.

And then Adina looked at me and grinned, her face satisfied and looking almost sleepy.

"Her tongue is amazing." She whispered.

I nodded dumbly, struggling to keep from grabbing my throbbing cock and tugging it until it spilled its relief.

"Mariella, come over here and cock flavor my cunt for me before she makes me cum." Said Monique.

"What?" I asked, standing up on shaking legs. "How?"

"Kneel down over here." Said Adina. "By the edge of the sofa."

I moved to the sofa and knelt, and Monique positioned herself in front of me and spread her legs.

I moved forward, pointing my cock at her hole, and wondering if I could push it in all the way before losing control and erupting.

As if she could read my mind Adina moved next to me and grabbed my cock.

"You're not going to fuck her." She said. "Not this morning anyway."

She took the cock and pushed it against Monique's cunt, moving it up and down and dragging my cockhead along her wet cunt lips.

"Jesus fuck." I gasped.

"Making Adina cum always makes me wet." Said Monique dreamily. "I love the way she tastes."

Adina took my cock and pushed the head against Monique's clitoris, and then took my cock and slapped it against her hard enough to sound like someone clapping.

"Oooh!" Monique moaned, rolling her hips.

Adina slapped my cock a few more times, and then rolled it up down through Monique's wet lips again before letting go.

"Go sit back down." Adina said with a grin. "This won't take long."

I stumbled back to the chair, my throbbing cock straining as if it might burst the tight skin holding it back.

Adina had buried her face in Monique's pussy, and was moving her head up and down with aggressive passion.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I looked up at Monique's face and she was looking right at me.

"I'm going to cum Mariella." She moaned. "Her sweet mouth is going to make me orgasm right like this."

"Do it." I said, my voice deep and hoarse. "I want to see you cum for her."

Monique nodded and gestured to me.

"Come here Mariella." She moaned. "I want you to sit next to me."

I went back to the sofa and sat down, and Monique reached over and pulled me closer to her. She kissed my arm and then picked it up and draped it around her shoulders.

"Hold me while I cum." She whispered. "And let me hold your balls while I cum."

She reached over and grabbed my balls and I groaned involuntarily, feeling a surge of heat pulse through me.

She held my balls in her soft fingers, moving them ever so slightly and causing me to gasp for breath.

"Fuck. Fuck." I begged, not even really knowing what I wanted to happen.

"Lick my clit!" said Monique. "Lick it and make me cum just like this!"

I reached over and grabbed her breast, pulling the black stud in her nipple gently and she tensed up and squeezed my balls.

"Now!" she roared. "Now! Now!"

She twisted and spasmed next to me, while Adina's mouth and fingers brought her off, and her fingers moved around my balls like flames of pure pleasure and need.

And then Monique grabbed my head and pulled me close to her, and Adina raised up and the three of us kissed, our tongues flicking back and forth.

I could taste cunt on both of their tongues, and I closed my eyes and savored the scent of pussy juice on their breath.

Adina stood up and smiled down at both of us while Monique caught her breath.

"Thanks for seeing us on such short notice." Adina said. "I wanted Mariella to meet you because I might have a favor to ask that involves her. I'll be in touch later today or tomorrow."

"I look forward to it." Said Monique. "And I always enjoy your visits. Stop by anytime."

"Let's get dressed and go." Adina said to me. "We're keeping Monique from her company."

I stood up and looked at Monique.

"Company?" I asked stupidly.

"She doesn't mind." Said Monique. "Come say hello before you leave."

Adina got dressed and I stepped into my pants, pulling them up and struggling to tuck my throbbing cock into them.

"Be careful of the zipper." Said Adina. "You're not ready for teeth yet."

"How the fuck do guys do this?" I said, pushing the cock flat against my thigh and buttoning the pants.

"The lucky ones get their cock drained before they put their pants on." Said Monique. "But I imagine that's the lesson Adina is sharing with you."

I flashed on the number of times Hardy had kissed me before leaving for work, and how often the kiss had become passionate as our hands roamed. I had often ended up aroused, but I had always felt his cock through his pants, hard and ready.

How often had I sent him out the door that way?

How quick could I have made him cum by pulling his cock out and sucking it until it spurted for me?

I pulled my zipper up carefully and stood up straight.

"That's an impressive tent." Said Adina, reaching out and patting my cock. "How's it feel?"

"It hurts it needs attention so badly." I said with a laugh.

"Good." She said, stepping close to me. "That will make the attention that much sweeter when it happens."

I pulled my shirt on and took a deep breath.

"Come." Said Monique, still nude.

We followed her across her living room, and she pushed open a bedroom door.

Spread eagle on the bed was a woman who looked to be about sixty years old, her brunette hair streaked with gray and her soft but shapely body freckled.

"Say hello Ruth." Said Monique. "These are the visitors I had to entertain for a bit."

"Hello." Said the woman on the bed. "It sounded fun from in here."

"Hello." I said, unable to take my eyes off her body.

"Oh it was." Said Adina.

"Didn't you let him cum?" asked Ruth. "That poor cock looks like it's going to tear through those pants."

"Adina is saving that for later I imagine." Said Monique with a smile. "Otherwise, I would have been eager to take that sperm for myself."

"Speaking of later, let's get going." Said Adina. "It was nice to meet you. Enjoy the rest of your morning."

"We will." Said Ruth.

We went to the front door and Monique followed us.

"I'll look forward to your call." She said. "Now I have another orgasm or two waiting on me."

She closed the door as we went to the elevator.

I pushed against the cock, and felt it throb against my hand through my pants.

"Quit touching it." Adina giggled. "It's hard enough as it is."

We got on the elevator, and she hit the lobby button.

"Maybe if I walk hunched over." I said.

"Then no one will see your wet spot." Adina laughed, as the elevator door slid open.

I glanced down and back up.

Sure enough, there was a wet spot on the front of my pants.

I tried to walk casually behind Adina, and we stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes while they retrieved her car.

By the time I got into the car my erection had subsided mostly, but my balls and penis still ached.

"It's not hard anymore." I said, as Adina pulled away from the curb. "But it still feels like it needs to be touched."

"Of course." Said Adina. "Men aren't just aroused when they're hard. An erection happens because they're horny. They don't get horny only when they get hard."

"I guess I knew that." I said. "But this is weird, actually feeling it."

"I'll bet you're thinking of times you could have done something for Hardy, and you didn't." Adina said with a grin.

"You're goddamn right I am." I said. "Now I know what it feels like."

"Right?" she asked. "They don't stop being horny when their cock gets soft. The need is always nearby."

She reached over and unzipped my pants and shoved her fingers in, without taking her eyes off the road.

I moaned, as her fingers massaged my cock, and I felt it pump over and over as it quickly returned to its fully erect state. She kept touching it, lightly and gently, and I eventually closed my eyes and just savored the feeling.

When the car stopped, I opened my eyes, and realized we had pulled into her garage. She opened her car door as the overhead door slid down.

"Come on." She said. "Come with me."

I got out of the car, trying to zip the pants while the cock fought to spring out into the open.

"Don't worry about that." She said taking my hand.

I let her pull me through the house, and then we were at her bedroom door. She pushed me through the doorway and kicked the door shut behind her.

"Undress." She said. "Show me that boner."

I undressed again, and when I stood up after kicking my pants off my cock pointed straight at her.

She had pulled her clothes off and stood in front of me naked.

"Now what?" I asked.

She backed up and sat on the bed, before sliding herself onto the center and laying down.

She spread her legs and grinned at me.

"I'm sure you can think of something to do with that stiff thing." She giggled.

I jumped on the bed, and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking hard and running my hands along her thighs.

I put my fingers against her cunt and felt how wet she was.

"Don't wait." She moaned. "Fuck me. Put your cock in my cunt. I want to feel you. And I want you to feel what it's like."

I got between her legs and used my fingers to point my pulsing erection at her swollen lips. She bent her knees and put her feet flat on the bed, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Fuck me." She whispered.

I put my cockhead against her soft opening, and then lowered my hips towards her, feeling the warm and slippery sensation of her hole yielding to my hardness but closing around it in a silken embrace as I pushed in.

I slid in up to the hilt, taking a deep breath as I felt my cock throb inside her, with our bodies pressed against each other.

"Holy shit." I moaned. "That feels fucking amazing."

She put her hands on my back and wrapped her legs around me, flexing her cunt as I struggled to control my breathing.

"Fuck me." She said. "However fast you need to. Just tell me before you cum. I want to enjoy every second of your explosion with you."

"You want me to cum inside you?" I panted.

"Oh my god yes." She whimpered. "My hole needs your cum. Let me feel you unload inside me. Please Mariella."

I started to pump in and out, and whatever I had imagined it feeling like was dwarfed by the physical heat and wetness that enveloped my cock, tugging at it and rubbing all around it while I moved back and forth.

"Holy....oh god....so good." I moaned. "I didn't...I can't....it's just so...."

"Shhh." Said Adina, stroking my back with her hand. "Just enjoy it."

I started to move faster, almost unable to help myself, and I felt my balls tighten and tingle.

I put my face against her neck and breathed in her scent, and she tensed her thighs and squeezed them against me.

"Fuck." I moaned again, unable to think coherently.

I felt my hips starting to pump faster, and for reasons I couldn't understand I pushed my hand between us and grabbed her breast, rolling the nipple and causing her to moan. I felt a thrill course through me to have made her feel good.

"Keep fucking me, Mariella." She moaned. "It feels so fucking good."

I grunted, and started to fuck at her faster, realizing that I was going to lose control soon. But I didn't care, knowing that I could do this again later and try to savor it then.

She wiggled against me, and I suddenly realized she had reached around her thigh to grab my balls.

"Gaaaaaaawwdd." I croaked, starting to slam my cock into her as fast as I could.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" she grunted, forcing the words out in time with my thrusts.

"I'm gonna! I'm gonna...fuckfuckFUCKFUUUUUUCK!" I hollered.

"CUM IN ME! I WANT IT!" she screamed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and felt an enormous pressure building in my cock, becoming more and more urgent as I fucked in and out of Adina's clenching cunt, my cockhead feeling hotter and hotter and hotter as I felt my orgasm build.

And then I heard myself screaming as the pressure burst, and I felt my cock throbbing in relief as I pumped sperm all along her cunt as I fucked in and out, my slippery mess making her cunt even hotter and wetter than it already was.

My cock kept spasming, and I would have giggled from the intense physical feeling if I could have caught my breath.

Instead I just kept pumping, feeling her hand stroke my back as she whispered softly in my ear about how good my cum felt as it shot into her.

And then I pushed all the way in and went still, collapsing against her as I felt one more thick drip of semen leave my cock as it nestled up into her wetness.

"Jesusfuck." I gasped. "Jesusfuckjesusfuck."

She giggled.

"Impossible to describe huh?" she asked softly.

I couldn't answer, so I just nodded my head and put my mouth on her neck, kissing her gently.

Her hand kept stroking my back and after a while I rolled off her, and she cuddled up against me, pushing her breast against my side and laying an arm across my chest.

We were both covered in sweat, and I closed my eyes, feeling a sense of peace and exhaustion settle over me.

"Go ahead and sleep if you need to." She whispered. "Those orgasms are always so fucking exhausting."

I took a deep breath and fell asleep, breathing deeply as I felt her warm body press even closer to mine as she kissed my cheek.

~

I woke up to the strangest sensation and jumped, gasping and sitting up in a fright, unsure of where I was or what was happening.

In a split second I oriented myself and realized what I'd felt and looked down, seeing Adina's head hovering over my groin, and she sucked on the tip of my hard cock.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped.

She looked up at me and grinned.

"You were asleep for five hours." She said. "I figured it was time to wake you up and work on your stamina a bit more."

"Stamina?" I asked, feeling the most pleasant tickling sensation swirling around my cockhead.

"Of course." She said. "As good as ejaculating feels, an orgasm that builds up over a long time has a way of being especially forceful, long, and intense."

She moved her head down and licked my balls.

"Plus building up a big load is a special treat for women like me who happen to love nothing more than hot sperm." She said. "You pumped me full of your cum this morning, but that just whetted my appetite."

She kissed my balls again and pulled my cock towards her face and started to lick the tip.

"I could get used to this." I groaned.

She looked at me and grinned.

"You haven't felt anything yet." She said, winking at me.

To Be Cuntinued:

~~

PSA: As far as I know, body swapping is not possible, even with magic. But just in case, remember to always use sex magic responsibly.

Leave a comment or send me a message on Literotica or send me an email telling me what you would do if you could swap genders for a day?

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads about the kinky things in my imagination!

There's obviously more to this story, so keep checking back!

Just like Entry One and Two, this is fairly tame as Mariella begins to explore.

I imagine that most of us in this situation would want to slowly explore arousal and orgasms and each sexual sensation before jumping into anything too kinky.

But if you're familiar with what I like to write don't worry. Kink is coming!

I love your messages and comments!

IsabellaEmily

12