Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy looked at more pads, one of Ashley's pads had roses on the cover while one of Cheryl's had cactus plants. Fuck that could be prickly for the mother and daughter. Ashley and Cheryl each had a seascape pad with dolphins, fish, starfish, sea-shells and sharks on the cover. Troy sniggered thinking about the term 'shark day' and also noted the starfish on the pads would be close to the two women's anal areas when wearing these napkins. He tried to stop giggling, but it was in vain as he thought about how when it was Cheryl and Ashley's time of the month, they really were on the rags, literally.

There wasn't anything particularly interesting about Cheryl's polka-dot pad nor one of Ashley's pads that had native Australian animals on the cover, but some more of the younger girl's napkins caused the smirking Troy even more amusement. Troy thought about Ashley's cartoon frog pad, and how life might not be so easy when one is green. He looked at her cartoon princess pad, wondering if the cartoon princesses depicted on the cover also wore cartoon princess pads under their clothes. Troy sniggered about her cartoon superhero pad, thinking these guys would have to be pretty brave to go where they went every four weeks.

However, it was the last pad that Ashley unpegged from her line that caused Troy most amusement. It was black in color and had the sun and all the planets of the solar system in order, some stars, asteroids and comets to the side. Troy looked at the pad and thought about how girls were designed between their legs. The Sun, Mercury and Venus would be out of danger being out the front, while Neptune and Pluto at the back of the napkin would also be pretty safe, but Mars -- quite appropriately as it was red -- along with Jupiter and Saturn would cop an absolute drenching from Ashley's menses, as would Earth and the Moon if her flow was particularly heavy.

But like in chemistry the day before, Troy's amusement by the planet Uranus caused most issues. The large green planet was situated right where it would make direct contact with Ashley's anus. If Ashley farted when she was wearing this pad, she would fart directly onto Uranus. And if she went to the toilet for a poo and she didn't wipe her bottom properly, Ashley's smelly skid marks would be smeared all over Uranus.

Jack and Ashley glared at who they perceived to be their cousin as he stood there giggling inanely. Troy tried to compose himself and looked for a way to change the subject. Ashley's tee-shirt -- from Perth's Rottnest Island with the quokka marsupial on the front -- seemed a good subject of conversation.

"I love your tee-shirt, Ashley, with that cute kangaroo thingy on the front," said Troy. "Where did you get it from?"

"From Rottnest Island in Perth like it says on the shirt, Richie," said Ashley. "And it's a quokka."

"Rottnest, wow," said Troy, who had never been to Western Australia before. "It would be so cool to go to Rottnest."

Ashley's eyes went wide with puzzlement. "Richie, you have been there. You, Dakota and Jack were standing right next to me when I bought this shirt. It was a couple of years ago, both our families went to Perth for a holiday."

"Rottnest, oh yes, I'd forgotten," said Troy, letting out an unconvincing laugh, convincing neither Ashley nor Jack. "Rottnest is a nice place, all those quokkas and the koalas up the trees."

"Um Richie, you know there are no koalas on Rottnest, in Perth or in Western Australia at all apart from zoos and wildlife parks?" the puzzled Jack asked.

"Koalas, of course, I must be getting mixed up," said Troy. He remembered Dakota telling him about another family holiday with this branch of their family. "I was thinking about when we went to Melbourne, we went to see koalas on that island where they've got motor racing and penguins and shit."

"That's Phillip Island," said Jack. "But we never saw any koalas, just penguins."

"You must be getting confused again Richie," said Ashley. "We didn't see the koalas at Phillip Island, we saw them in Geelong."

"Yeah, that's right," said Troy, feeling most relieved that she had come to his rescue.

"No, we didn't," said Ashley.

"But we went to Geelong, right?" said Troy.

"Yes, we did, but we didn't see any koalas," said Ashley, she and her brother exchanging a look of absolute confusion.

Troy was feeling most ill-at-ease. The kids in the Mitchell family were quite well travelled around Australia with their parents, and Dakota had spoken to Troy about these holidays and shown Troy photos. Troy in contrast had only been to Sydney and once to Melbourne, for a football training camp. He thought back to Dakota's many, many photos. They had been to Canberra, and she and Richie were posed with Jack and Ashley outside Parliament House. And they had definitely been to Darwin, there were pictures of crocodiles, water buffalos and the spectacular Northern Territory sunsets, and Troy remembered seeing Jack and Ashley in the photos.

"I really enjoyed our holidays to Darwin and Canberra," said Troy.

"Yes, they were good, and we really enjoyed our trip to Adelaide too," said Ashley.

"Yes, Adelaide was great," said Jack. "I really liked the trip out to Kangaroo Island. You, me, Dakota and Ashley all had so much fun."

Troy thought back. He remembered seeing a photo of Dakota at Glenelg Beach, and this was in Adelaide. At least Troy thought it was. Maybe it was in Sydney like Bondi and Manly beaches? He wished he was better at geography. "Yes, we all had so much fun together in Adelaide."

"No, we didn't," said Ashley.

Troy was puzzled. "But I -- you -- we've all been to Adelaide, right?"

"Right," said Jack. "But not at the same time. You and Dakota went to South Australia with your parents and your mum's sister and her husband and family, and we went with our parents and Mum's sister, husband and kids the next year. We never went there together."

"Are you sure?" the dismayed Troy asked.

"Quite sure," said Ashley. "You must be thinking of Tasmania. We went to Hobart and Launceston together, a few years ago."

"We did?" Troy asked hopefully.

"No," said Ashley, Troy walking right into her trick question. "None of us have ever been to Tasmania."

"Are you sure?" Troy asked.

"Quite sure," said Jack. "We've all been to every other state and territory, but never Tasmania."

Troy, blushing bright red, was sure that if he stayed here talking with Richie and Dakota's cousins, he would be sure to say something else wrong. "I just need to get a drink of water," he said, turning and shambling indoors.

Jack and Ashley stared at each other, the brother and sister both utterly perplexed.

"What is wrong with Richie today?" Ashley asked her older brother. "First that debacle this morning when he said that I was hot, and now this?"

Jack shrugged his shoulders. "Beats me. It was the same out on the boat today. Something funny is going on, but what it is exactly, I don't know."

In the house on his way to the kitchen, Troy encountered two cats, one a pure black cat and the other a black and white tuxedo cat, and he recalled Dakota saying that her aunt and uncle had two cats. Troy looked at the cats, and the cats looked back at Troy. They recognized Richie, with him a frequent enough visitor to the house for them to recall him, but like the Mitchell family cat Coco and the Turner family dog Sam, they knew that this was an imposter, and became quite freaked.

Both cats screeched loudly, hissed and ran into the kitchen, yowling and growling. There was only one person in the kitchen, Gary Mitchell, who was talking with his brother and decided that both he and Doug could do with a nice cold beer each. Feeling quite thirsty, Gary had opened his own beer and was taking a drink from the can when in burst the cats, making an almighty racket that startled Gary and caused him to swallow his beer the wrong way, as well as spill some down his shirt.

Choking and coughing and more than a little annoyed, Gary stormed around the corner to encounter his nephew standing there looking sheepish.

"What happened there, Richie?" Gary asked.

Troy shrugged his shoulders. "I think I scared the cats."

"Well don't scare them, look at what happened!" Gary indicated his shirt soaked in beer, glowering furiously through his glasses, before storming away.

"Sorry," said Troy ineffectively. He couldn't seem to do anything right in this house. He looked at his watch, wishing he was back in Brisbane in his own body, going to the movies with Dakota.

*

Dakota and Richie had now arrived in Brisbane city ahead of going to their movie. Richie again was glad Dakota was driving, as the streets were busy on this warm and pleasant Saturday evening, and the high rise car park was crowded and tight to park a vehicle, even a small car like the one Dakota was driving.

Emerging from the car park, Richie looked up at the now dark skies full of dazzling stars and moonlight and the tops of the tall buildings, all lit up for the evening.

Richie was about to walk in the direction of the cinemas, when Dakota came up and took him by the hand. "Let's get the tickets first then we can get something to eat," suggested Dakota.

"Good idea," Richie suggested. He was hungry after all his exercise today -- getting pounded by Troy's sister's kids, getting chased by the dog and having to climb the tree to get away from it and then playing -- or to be exact pretending to play -- Australian Rules Football.

"You look like you're a bit stiff tonight, Troy," Dakota observed, as she held Richie's hand tight during the walk to the cinemas.

"Yeah, I am a bit," said Richie, putting on the stiff body posture and limp, hoping to prevent Dakota wanting to have sex tonight.

"Oh, those nasty Crocodiles, that's no good," said Dakota. The tall teenager leaned up and then whispered into his ear, "They're not the only one who's going to make you feel stiff today, Troy."

His sister's seductive voice, coupled with her sweet perfume and strawberry mouth-wash, served to make Richie feel stiff already, and as they joined the queue at the ticket booth, Richie had the problem of an expanding groin area in his trousers, something his sister noticed.

Dakota giggled. "I think I'd better stand right here."

Richie was relieved as his twin sister moved her hot teenage bum closer to his groin, obscuring the problem which was rising in his pants until it subsided when they were called up to the counter and purchased tickets to the movie they wanted to see, 'The Rise of the Jersey Devil'. The posters and displays for the film showed just how terrifying it was. But probably not as terrifying as venturing to the Crocodiles' ground and playing football against them, Richie thought.

Getting some sandwiches for dinner, Richie and Dakota strolled around the busy and bustling Queen Street Mall holding hands, the surrounding Brisbane city streets, restaurants and bars also filled with people, early queues forming outside nightclubs.

The clock on the Brisbane Town Hall chimed the hour. "We'd better get back to the movies," said Dakota, leading her twin by his hand back to the cinema complex where the lobby was filled with people.

"I just need to go to the loo, if you could get some popcorn and drinks at the candy bar that would be great thanks Troy," said Dakota.

"Sure Dakota," said Richie, joining the candy bar queue, and watching his sister departing for the ladies room.

Richie reminded himself that he had been to the movies with his sister before -- for school excursions and family outings -- but that was when they were kids. Going to a movie with his sister for a date -- when she obviously thought he was her boyfriend -- was a whole other thing.

Purchasing two cups of soft drink and some popcorn, Richie paid for these as Dakota returned from the toilet, and hand-in-hand, they made their way into the cinema and to their seats.

The design of the cinema seating allowed couples who wanted to get closer together during a movie to lift the divider between two seats, and to Richie's dismay Dakota did just this. Richie sat down and Dakota sat down next to him, pushing up close to her brother, wriggling her arse up close to her brother's groin. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and took him by the hand. With her spare hand Dakota reached into the popcorn container but rather than eat it herself, offered it to her brother, Richie too taken aback to offer any resistance and simply ate the popcorn from his twin's fingers.

Dakota then looked at the popcorn tub then at her brother, an expression of anticipation on her pretty face. With a racing heart and more than a little apprehension as his conscience reminded him that a brother and sister should not be sitting this way, Richie took hold of a few kernels of popcorn and offered them to his sister, who opened her mouth and gently took them from his fingers.

When taking a sip of her soda while watching the credits and adverts, Dakota deliberately made it look like she was sucking on something else entirely. Leaning backwards, the tall teenager leaned backwards against her brother, pushing her bum deep into his groin and pulling on Richie's arm so that he was embracing her around the front.

"Now I won't get scared by the movie, you holding me so tight like that, Troy," whispered the seductive Dakota. Noticing that Richie's right hand wasn't quite where she wanted it, Dakota moved it so now it was right next to one of her big D-cup breasts.

Snuggling together as the cinema darkened ahead of the movie, Dakota got more popcorn and fed it to her brother, and squirmed as her clitoris reacted to the perceived touch of her boyfriend, the cotton saddle of her panties getting slightly damp.

Richie knew that this was the last place and position he should be, snuggled up with his twin sister at the movies holding her hand and with his other arm wrapped around her, this hand dangerously close to one of her boobs. But as usual his groin did not seem to be listening, and his erection was rising by the second. Again, he tried to tell himself that he didn't have a hard-on over his sister, he was in Troy's body and therefore Troy had an erection over Dakota, which was perfectly fine -- they were boyfriend and girlfriend and consenting adults. But as much as he tried to convince himself otherwise, deep down Richie knew the truth. Dakota was hot as hell, and despite the fact they were brother and sister -- twin brother and sister at that -- she made him so horny.

*

Movies were also the order of the night up on the Sunshine Coast where Jodie Mitchell was watching a movie with her sister, sister's husband and their two kids, pondering just when her teenage daughter and dim witted jock boyfriend would inhabit her and Doug's marital bed and fuck each other senseless, and what the hell was wrong with her son these past few days.

Down on the Gold Coast, movies were also popular this pleasant Saturday evening. Doug, Gary and Cheryl sat watching a film in the small lounge-room at the front of the house, while Bob and Betty had departed back to the Gold Coast retirement village they called home, and where a series of old movies were being shown tonight.

Jack and Troy were also watching a movie in the living room, a science fiction super-hero film, one of many in a franchise that Jack, Richie and their friends enjoyed. Jack had suggested watching the DVD after his latest attempt at conversation with his cousin went awry.

Richie was the established computer expert in the Mitchell family, an absolute whizz-kid with IT, and talking with him about computers seemed a sound choice of conversation. But again, with everything seemingly so out of place with his cousin, this was no exception. Today, Richie seemed to have only the most basic understanding of computers. And when talking about routers, Richie had mentioned that his Dad had a router among his power tools. He had no concept of routers in IT, and since when did Doug Mitchell own a router power tool? Jack had been in their garage many times, and his uncle did not have a wide collection of power tools.

Now Jack observed Richie staring blankly at the superhero movie, clearly bored and having no clue what was going on. Yet Richie loved these movies. What was going on?

Troy was indeed bored, and yawned and stretched. He stood up. "I might get a drink, would you like something?" he asked Jack.

"No thanks, Richie," said Jack. "Would you like me to pause the DVD?"

"No, its fine, I'll catch up," said Troy. He did not want to watch any more of this film than he had to.

As Troy walked towards the kitchen, he heard footsteps coming down the mezzanine stairs, glanced upwards and was immediately greeted by a wonderful sight. Ashley had been up there returning a book, and was now descending. Ashley was still wearing her Rottnest Island tee-shirt and short black skirt, and from his vantage point Troy had a perfect view of her wonderful legs, perfectly shaped by years of ballet, and up her skirt to the white panties that covered her crotch and her bottom.

Troy found himself salivating at the sight of Ashley's knickers, and he fantasized about what her fanny looked like underneath her white double cotton panty saddle. Fortunately, the teenager had no idea she was being up-skirted and that Troy -- in the body of her cousin Richie -- was getting his rocks off perving on her knickers.

While he might have avoided being caught looking up Ashley's skirt by the girl herself and by her brother, Jack completely absorbed by the TV screen, he failed to notice the petite form of Cheryl Mitchell to one side.

From her position, Cheryl could see her nephew to the side of the stairs staring right up as her daughter descended, Ashley's knickers in plain sight to her mother. It was also obvious to Cheryl that her nephew clearly liked what he saw.

However, what was she to do about it. If Cheryl confronted Richie about it now -- which half of her wanted to do -- it would only upset her daughter. And it was not like Richie at all, up-skirting girls was not really the sort of behavior he would normally do, much less with his own cousin. If she spoke to her husband and brother-in-law about it Gary and Doug would both have a fit, especially Gary as Richie had been getting on his nerves all day and he was very protective of Ashley. In the end, Cheryl decided to let it go and chalk it up as yet another strange and bizarre thing to have happened this Saturday. She walked away not wanting to risk some huge family drama, but resolved to keep a close watch on Richie for the rest of the time he was staying here.

Ashley reached the bottom of the staircase, and Troy walked in her direction. "Hi Ashley!"

Ashley let out a squeak of shock, visibly jumped and turned around looking pretty pissed off, glaring accusingly at Troy.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Troy asked.

"Yes, you did," said Ashley. "I was going to the kitchen to get a drink of water, but after that I think I might get something a bit stronger."

"I'm going to the kitchen too, I'll come with you," said Troy, grinning inanely at the pretty red-haired teenager.

'Great,' Ashley thought to herself, but she made no comment as Troy walked beside her to the kitchen and they each got glasses of water.

"Jack and I are both watching a movie," Troy volunteered.

"Yes, I noticed," said Ashley. "Jamie and I are going to see a movie too. We're catching the tram to the cinemas in Broadbeach."

"Who's Jamie?" Troy asked.

Ashley looked quizzically at him. "My boyfriend. You've met him plenty of times."

Troy stared blankly at Ashley, clearly not knowing anything about her boyfriend. Ashley explained further. "He's my best friend Madison's older brother. Madison and I have been doing ballet together for years. You do remember that, don't you?"