Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota and Richie made out furiously and with passion and writhed on their parents' bedspread, Dakota feeling her brother's erection against her body, although she obviously thought it was her boyfriend's erection. The barefoot teenager reached up and removed Richie's shirt, to show Troy's muscular, masculine and hairy chest, and she stroked his torso, Richie shuddering at his twin's gentle touch to his nipples.

"Don't be shy Troy, take off my shirt," Dakota urged. Finding it hard to believe he was undressing his own sister, Troy took hold of Dakota's shirt and lifted it off over her arms and head, Richie salivating as he looked at Dakota's teenage body, her wonderful breasts covered in a white bra.

"Now for my skirt, Troy," said Dakota, Richie fumbling with the clasp of Dakota's skirt before the garment came away, leaving his sister barefoot and in her bra and panties, pretty white bikini panties with pretty pink flowers. Richie salivated at the wonderful sight of his sister in her undies.

"You look so hot, Dakota," Richie said breathlessly. Had he just said that to his twin sister? He had heard it, Dakota had heard it, so obviously he had.

"It will be even hotter when you're only wearing your undies too, Troy," said Dakota, reaching for his trousers and removing them, leaving Richie now wearing only red underpants, bulging with a massive boner at the front.

Again, the siblings writhed around on their parents' bed, kissing deeply and making out and touching each other's genitals through their underwear.

Richie could feel his sister touching his cock through his underpants, and he in turn touched her fanny through the cotton of her knickers, tracing the shape of his sister's vagina and feeling how wet Dakota was between her legs. At other times he would touch his sister's teenage tits through her D-cup bra, feeling Dakota's hard nipples through the fabric, and other times her bottom, loving how firm Dakota's bum was.

Richie's desire for Dakota's backside finally proved too strong and he put his hand down the back of his sister's panties, feeling the warm and firm flesh of her buttocks. Dakota far from minded her lover putting his hand into her knickers, the teenager writhed and kissed her brother harder, running her toes up and down his leg, appealing to Troy's foot fetish.

The Mitchell siblings finally stopped making out and Richie took his hand out of his sister's pants. They sat in front of each other on the bed, Dakota sitting with her legs in a diamond shape her bare feet together, the shape of her pussy visible in her panties, her pig-tailed her making her even prettier.

"Take off my bra, Troy," Dakota urged.

Reaching behind his sister's back, Richie took hold of Dakota's bra clasp and tried to remove it, but struggled to get it, Dakota giggling in response. "You still can't get it, Troy?" she giggled. "It's lucky you don't have to wear a bra."

"Just a minute," said Richie, finally managing to un-clasp his twin's brassiere, pulling the garment away to reveal Dakota's massive mammary glands, her perfect D-cup boobs a wonderful sight to behold. Richie of course had seen them before courtesy of the sexy selfies she had sent to Troy, but seeing them in person was way hotter. Richie fondled his sister's tits as he removed the bra, stroking her hard nipples, Dakota's clitoris responding to her brother's touch to her breasts, her panties getting wetter still.

"You're going to bust your undies the way you're going Troy," said Dakota, opening the front of Richie's undies and admiring his massive cock before freeing his erection, his erection standing out at right angles. Dakota could not wait for this wonderful penis to be inside her box, but the teenage tease liked to do other sexy things with her boyfriend's penis too and gently stroked and teased it, one of her fingers finding its way to his ball sack and tracing his testicles through his scrotum.

"Are you staring at my knickers, Troy?" Dakota laughed, seeing Richie's eyes firmly on her crotch.

"Um, maybe, yes," said Richie, blushing.

"Well, I know you want to see what's in my panties too so go on," said Dakota, removing her hand from his dick so he could access her underpants.

Richie took the elastic waistband of his sister's panties in his fingers and looked down the front of Dakota's knickers and perving at her pussy, seeing his sister's shaved feminine mound and the opening to her vagina. Again, he had seen his sister's genitals before courtesy of her sexy selfies, but seeing his twin's twat by perving down her panties was out of this world in sexy.

"Take my panties off, Troy," said Dakota. Richie moved his hands to the waistband of Dakota's panties. He could not believe he was taking his own sister's knickers down, but here he was pulling down her undies on their parents' bed, Dakota moving her bum and long legs so Richie could take her knickers off more easily.

Richie looked at the saddle of his sister's pants as he took them off over her bare feet, noting the creamy stains from her pussy, the older ones stains from Dakota's vagina self-cleansing during the day and the damper more recent ones from Dakota getting turned on. He wanted to smell his sister's dirty knickers so badly, but did not know if she would like this, so simply placed her panties on the bed next to her feet and stared at her vulva.

"Now for your undies, Troy," said Dakota. Richie wasn't going to put up any resistance to his sister in this regard, and soon the tall strong teenage girl had her eager hands on her brother's underpants, taking them off and now the brother and sister were completely naked together, each admiring the other's nudity. Richie could see his sister's bare bottom reflected in a mirror, so he could now admire every inch of his sister's naked body.

The naked brother and sister embraced and kissed, Dakota taking Richie's cock -- although she obviously perceived it to be Troy's cock -- in her hand and masturbating him, Richie worried he would lose control and cum all over his sister's hands, probably pissing her off if he did so.

"Troy, you've got hands, you know that don't you?" Dakota asked.

Richie, an inexperienced virgin until this night with his sister, was unsure what his twin was getting at. "Yes."

"Well, don't forget where I like you to put your hands, and where you always like to put your hands," said Dakota. Richie followed her gaze to her cooch, and wasted no time in getting to his sister's most private areas of her young body.

He put one hand around his sister's backside, fondling her bare bottom and with his other hand he stroked Dakota's shaved feminine mound, noting that her pubic hair was starting to grow back and she was a bit prickly. Not that Richie minded, even if Dakota had a full bush down there her pubic mound was still hot.

Richie's fingers on his other hand easily found their target -- Dakota's vagina. Inserting his fingers into Dakota's moist and sticky pussy, he stroked her fanny flaps and his digits explored his twin's twat in greater depths. Richie had never had his fingers inside a girl's vagina before, but fingering his sister's vagina was so hot. He went deeper into the musty darkness, circling her clitoris and seeing his twins toes clench at the touch, her pussy soaking his fingers at the touch to her genitals. Richie could smell his sister's vagina clearly, and it filled his body with raging hormones.

Continuing to jerk off her brother as Richie masturbated her, Dakota said, "That feels great down there Troy, but my fanny is getting all the attention and my arse is feeling left out."

Richie was taken aback, thinking that the only thing that his sister would allow to touch her back bottom was toilet paper when she was sitting on the loo. He had always assumed for Troy that Dakota's anus would be a look but don't touch area.

"You want me to touch your bum?" Richie asked.

"Yeah, of course. Don't look so surprised, you always touch me on my back bottom."

Richie moved his hand out of his sister's hot and sticky snatch, and fingered the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus, before his index finger touched the tight, star-fish shaped opening that led to Dakota's rectum. He circled to opening, Dakota loving the touch to her bum hole and feeling the sensations going through her body.

"Again, don't be shy, stick your finger up my bum," urged Dakota.

This was something Richie would never have expected to hear from his sister in a million years. "You want me to put your finger up your bum?"

"Of course." Dakota giggled. "Don't worry, when I went to the toilet at the movies I had a poo, so there's no need to worry about any unpleasant and smelly surprises from my bowels up there. You know how I love having things stuck up my bum."

"You do?" Richie was again shocked.

"Of course," Dakota grinned. "Well, not all things. This ..." Dakota momentarily stopped playing with her brother's penis and indicated his erection. "This, this can never go up into my rectum, it's way too big and I'm way too tight back there. But your fingers, that's a whole different story."

Richie's fingers were well lubricated from his sister's cunt juice, so pushing his index finger up Dakota's bum wasn't overly difficult. He could feel how hot Dakota was inside her bowels, the walls of his sister's rectum closing around his fingers.

As was always the case when Troy put his fingers up her bottom and touched her anal sphincter, Dakota at first felt like she needed to have a bowel movement, but this feeling soon went away and was replaced by one of exhilaration. She opened her legs more and allowed Richie access to her cunt at the front, and with one of her lover's fingers up her box and another up her bum as she masturbated him, this was pure heaven for the teenage minx.

Dakota could have happily stayed like this all night, but eventually Richie extricated his digits from his twin's twat and her bum, and they embraced and French-kissed, Richie's hands all over his sister's breasts.

Dakota soon found somewhere else to put her mouth -- right in her brother's groin. Richie watched with wide eyes as his sister went down on him, lowering her pretty face to his cock and taking his shaft in her mouth. Richie moaned in delight as Dakota sucked him off, moving her mouth up and down his penis, one of her hands teasing his testicles, his sister doing amazing things with her mouth. Fuck she was hot, and Richie worried he would ejaculate in her mouth.

His sister also seemed to sense this, and extricated her mouth from his dick. "We need to save something for tomorrow, but you can have a little taste of what you get to do to me tomorrow."

With a teasing look on her pretty face Dakota lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide, shamelessly showing off her snatch. Richie's mouth watered at the sight of his sister's pink vagina and the tight opening of her anus. Dakota pointed at her pussy and soon her brother's face was between her legs. Richie could feel Dakota's re-growing pubes tickling at his nose, but he did not worry about this he was more interested in tasting his twin's twat.

Richie could taste his sister's pussy juice on his tongue as he went down on her cunt, the smell of her pussy filling his nose and the taste of her vagina somewhat like seawater. Dakota pressed her thighs together, trapping her brother's head between her legs and making it hotter for both of them.

"Okay Troy, if you keep that up I'll cum all over your face," said Dakota, opening her legs and indicating for him to stop eating her out.

The thought of his sister having an orgasm in his face was actually an appealing one, but inserting his penis up into his sister's vagina and fucking her was even more appealing, so Richie pulled his head out from between his sister's legs and watched as Dakota took a condom out from the box and unwrapped it.

"Now, let's give you something to keep you and that nose of yours occupied while I take care of this," said Dakota, picking up her knickers and handing them to her brother.

"You want me to smell your knickers?" Richie nearly jumped off the bed in delight.

Dakota looked at him curiously. "Of course. That's what you normally like to do with my panties. What's with you tonight? At times it seems like you've forgotten what we like to do together."

"No, it's um, maybe the Crocodiles hit me a bit harder than I thought?" suggested Richie.

"I don't think so, but don't worry about it too much. You've got my knickers in your hands, enjoy them."

Richie did indeed have his own sister's knickers in his hands, and he was hardly upset about this fact. He felt the soft cotton of Dakota's white panties with pretty pink flowers and feeling his sister putting the condom on his cock, Richie looked at the cunt stains his twin had made all over her knickers.

Lifting the knickers to his nose, Richie sniffed the saddle, his sister's feminine smell driving him crazy with desire as did her touch to his penis. Obviously she had been wearing them all day, so her cream colored pussy stains on the saddle smelled very strongly of vagina. Richie wished that he could be a pair of his sister's knickers, but hastily dropped that thought. He was already in the body of his sister's boyfriend, he didn't really want to be turned into an inanimate object.

"All done," announced Dakota, the naked teen turned on as she usually was by putting the condom on her boyfriend's dick. She giggled, and took her panties out of her brother's hand. "Had a good smell there Troy, you big perve."

She sat on the bed beside Richie, who looked first at his sister's cunt, then into her big blue eyes. Her desire was clear, and Richie knew there was no turning back now.

The siblings exchanged a deep, passionate kiss, before Dakota pushed Richie back onto the bed, his cock standing up like one of the skyscrapers in Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Dakota admired the massive cock that was about to go up her cunt, and stood up on the bed, straddling her brother's groin, one bare foot each side of him.

Richie thought it was typical knowing his sister's bossy personality that she would like it on top in cow-girl position, but he sure wasn't complaining. He was about to fuck his stunning sister, and in this position he could admire all of her wonderful nudity.

Dakota lowered her fanny down, then took hold of Richie's cock and guided it up her vagina, the teenager gasping and her bare toes clenching as the enormous erection slid up her wet pussy and filled her. Richie for his part could not believe that his penis had finally entered a vagina. His sister's vagina and in bizarre circumstances, but a vagina was a vagina was a vagina.

And fuck, did Dakota feel good up her cunt! Richie could feel how hot his sister was in her vagina, despite wearing a condom. He looked in the mirror seeing her bare bottom as she got comfortable on top of him, before leaning forward, her big tits touching his hairy chest and giving him a kiss.

Dakota writhed her cunt on her brother's cock as they kissed, Richie feeling her pussy juice coming out and soaking his groin. Then leaning up, Dakota rode him hard and fast, her beautiful blonde pigtails bouncing up and down as did her tits.

Dakota's twat was getting wetter and wetter, the teenager's clitoris sending one wave of pleasure from another into her vagina. As his sister rode him cow-girl style, Richie could smell her pussy and the smell of her aroused vagina combined with her pussy juice going all over his balls and her moans and yelps of pleasure sent him flying off a cliff with desire. The expression of pure pleasure on his sister's pretty face as they fucked was another massive turn-on.

While Richie was a complete virgin and his twin sister having had sex so many times their parents would have had apoplexy had they know the number, she and Richie had a natural sexual chemistry in spite of or because they were brother and sister. Each time Dakota pushed her pussy down, Richie quickly learned to push up hard into his sister, this doubling the pleasure for both of them.

As Dakota rode whom she perceived to be her boyfriend, she felt that the way they were making love tonight was a little different from the way they normally fucked. While Troy without doubt was a great lover with a magnificent cock, tonight he seemed to be more in-tune with her needs and desires as a woman. At times Dakota found he was too eager to jump upon and mount her like a rooster with a hen and fuck her too hard and too fast, which left her feeling a little dissatisfied. But tonight he was the perfect lover.

Dakota slowed down her bouncing up and down on Richie's cock and again the twins screwed slow and sensual, Richie putting his hand around the back to finger his sister's anus, before Dakota stepped up the pace again, feeling her orgasm approaching as she fucked her brother hard and fast.

"Fuck me hard Troy. Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before. Fuck the fucking shit out of me!"

Underneath his sister, Richie could feel his orgasm approaching too. Perhaps it was the twin thing, but orgasm for the teenagers arrived the same time. Richie felt the tightening of muscles in his groin area signifying he was about to cum, a feeling he had only felt when he had his undies down and his dick in his hand, jerking off in his room with a box of tissues close handy. There was no turning back now.

Dakota had also reached the point of no return. With Richie fucking her cunt hard, Dakota was so wet and sticky it almost felt like she was having her period. Dakota's clitoris sent a huge wave of pleasure through her vagina and into her rectum. The muscles in her bowels contracted, her nipples tingled, her toes clenched hard and with a tsunami of vaginal wetness that soaked her brother, Dakota reached her orgasm, the teenager screaming and swearing loudly. "Fuck, yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Seeing, hearing and smelling his sister as she came, Richie felt his balls tighten and he yelled out as he came too. Richie's orgasm sent a tidal wave of sticky white semen into the condom, the contraceptive capturing the sperm and preventing it from spraying up into Dakota's uterus. This was important. With Dakota being in the midway point of her monthly cycle, if Richie had ejaculated inside his sister any semen swimming up her fallopian tubes would have found the target -- the ova that emerged from one of her ovaries that month -- pretty easily.

Pulling out of his sister's post-orgasmic pussy, their bodies soaked with sweat and Dakota's pussy juice, Richie kissed Dakota as they lay together naked on the bed, caressing each other's sweaty young bodies.

"That was amazing, Dakota," gasped the breathless Richie as he stroked his sister's bare bottom, amazed how hot his twin was in bed.

"Yeah, it was," agreed Dakota, as she wiped her brow. "I think my parents would die if they knew what we just did in their bed."

Richie thought that their parents would have died twice if they had known that it was not their daughter's boyfriend that fucked their daughter in their bed, but their son in the body of Dakota's boyfriend. Of course, he said nothing and soon Dakota's teasing look was back on her face.

"And you know the best thing?" she asked. "It's not over yet. You still get to see me do my party trick."

"Your party trick?" Richie of course did not know what Dakota was talking about.

Dakota giggled. "Yeah, my party trick. Don't tell me you don't remember my party trick that you love watching me do so much?"

Richie did not know, but was keen to find out and his sister was not long in obliging him. Sitting in a position where Richie could see his her fanny, Dakota reached out to her brother' groin and removed the condom from his dick, her blue eyes going wide.