Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, just look at all that cum Troy!" she said, looking at the sticky white semen captured in the condom. "Lucky it didn't go up here."

The teenager pointed at her twat, then with her legs apart, she raised the condom to her lips, opened her mouth and with Richie watching in amazement, emptied her brother's semen into her mouth, swirled it around so Richie could see it, then swallowed it in a big gulp, clearly enjoying the taste of fresh semen. She was not the only one who enjoyed it, Richie loved the display by his sister and his penis responded accordingly.

Dakota jumped off the bed. "I just need to get a couple of things. I'll be right back."

Richie admired his twin's nubile naked body as she rushed on her bare feet to her bedroom and retrieved an oversized tee-shirt, clean panties -- these white with blue flowers -- and her toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant.

"Shower time, I know how much you love our shower time together Troy," said Dakota as she returned, and untied her pigtails, before leading Richie by his hand into their parents' ensuite bathroom. Dakota laughed as she looked down, to see his growing erection.

"I shouldn't be leading you by your hand, I should be leading you by this." Dakota stroked her brother's penis, before closing the door behind themselves as they entered the bathroom.

Richie turned on the shower, and he and Dakota leaped under the warm droplets, which cascaded down their naked bodies. They embraced and made out, before getting soap and lathering each other up, the siblings washing each other's genitals with great enthusiasm, only Dakota of course thought that this was her boyfriend.

As Richie washed his sister's bottom for her, noticing his twin's toes curling up on the shower floor at this touch to her buttocks and her anus, he wondered how the real Troy was going down on the Gold Coast.

*

The real Troy was at this stage also gaining great pleasure from a shower, but unlike Richie he was not in the shower himself, nor in the room where the shower was.

Troy had drifted off to sleep during the boring superhero movie, somewhere between what seemed like the twelfth and thirteenth hour, and with Troy sound asleep and snoring as the movie finished, Jack decided it would be better to leave 'Richie' there and went to bed.

Doug had retired to bed in the spare bedroom, and Ashley had returned home from her date with her boyfriend. The movie they had seen was a romantic comedy, inspiring her and Jamie to make out as they walked to get a coffee afterwards. Making out as always caused Ashley to get sticky panties as her vagina reacted to kissing her boyfriend.

Now back home, Ashley decided on a shower and an obvious change of knickers before bed. Her arrival back home had awoken Troy from his slumber, and he had seen Ashley going into the bathroom with her nightwear and close the door.

Horny for and missing Dakota, Troy decided on the next best thing to get his rocks off -- listening to her hot cousin Ashley taking a shower and imagining what Ashley looked like naked.

Troy would have been in for quite a show had he been in the bathroom. Ashley was indeed nude in the shower, her pale skin common for redheads covered in soap. Ashley's naked body, so fit and toned from years and years of ballet, looked great with water and soap running down her legs to her teenage toes, her perfect tits likewise covered in suds and bubbles as was her female mound.

Ashley did remove most of the red curls of pubic hair from around her pussy, but did sport a red triangle on her pubic mound showing her red hair was natural. Ashley got a cloth and washed her vagina and her tight anus, the teenager removing all traces of stickiness from her twat.

Rinsing off all the soap, Ashley turned off the shower and stepped her naked teenage body out, the young girl reaching for a nice soft towel to dry herself. Troy, upon hearing the shower turn off, decided that his fun was over and made a retreat to the kitchen, intending to get a drink of water.

While Troy had been turned on from listening to Ashley take a shower, his eyes went wide as he took in the amazing sight awaiting him in the kitchen. Cheryl Mitchell was dressed for bed in a tee-shirt and white cotton panties, and had bent over to sate an itch on one of her bare feet.

Bending over had caused Cheryl's tee-shirt to ride up, and now her perfect ass was high in the air her panties on full display. Troy's eyes bulged as he looked at the oval shape of Cheryl's vagina through her knickers and he felt his groin stirring at the wonderful view of Cheryl's long legs, fanny, bum and pristine white panties.

Cheryl Mitchell was the ultimate MILF, the cougar young guys dreamed about. Actually, Jodie Mitchell was pretty hot too, but Troy was a bit scared of Dakota's mum. So engrossed was Troy in his voyeurism that he failed to notice a tall man with glasses dressed in boxer shorts and a tee-shirt come up behind him, observe his nephew and what his nephew was perving on, and announce his arrival by clearing his throat loudly.

Troy jumped in shock at the appearance of Gary Mitchell and Cheryl also straightened up and whirled around, all at once realizing that her nephew -- or who she of course perceived as her nephew -- was perving on her knickers the way he had been perving at her daughter's knickers earlier.

Cheryl glared at Troy, while Gary stared at him with his most fierce judge expression.

Troy giggled nervously, ineffectively. "I just came in to get a drink of water before bed," he said sheepishly, getting the said water and gulping it down. "Well, goodnight then."

Neither Cheryl nor Gary Mitchell gave any response, just glared at Troy as he went on his way, Cheryl feeling most violated by her nephew's wandering eyes and Gary outraged that his nephew had been looking at his wife -- and obviously Richie's aunt -- this way. And it was so unlike Richie, normally he was the perfect nephew.

Troy was sleeping on a fold out bed in Jack's room, with the cousins often having sleepovers together. Changing into boxers, Troy climbed into his bed, listening to Jack snoring lightly and wondering when -- and if -- he and Richie would change back.

*

While Richie had of course wanted to change back to his own body, tonight would be the worst possible time for it. After drying off after their shower, Richie and Dakota had changed into their nightwear -- Richie a pair of Troy's boxer shorts and Dakota an oversized tee-shirt over panties -- they had climbed into their parents' bed together, spooning under the covers, feeling each other's bare feet against each other's, their heads beginning to nod late on this beautiful Brisbane night.

Richie sniffed his sister's long blonde hair, now hanging loose as she fell asleep in his arms hoping as he fell asleep too that he and Troy would not change back tonight. For one, it would absolutely freak Dakota out if she awoke to her actual brother -- her skinny red-haired nerd brother -- having replaced her boyfriend in bed with her. And it would be impossible to explain how 'Richie' came to be replaced by Dakota's boyfriend Troy in Uncle Gary and Aunty Cheryl's Gold Coast house.

Secondly, Dakota had promised him that she would do other sexy things with him tomorrow morning. And Richie wanted to do these sexy things with his sister. He really, really wanted to do these sexy things with Dakota.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE - TO BE CONTINUED ...