Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richie hated to think what Troy had done to cause these troubles, but reminded himself that whatever it was Troy at least hadn't fucked his own sister like Richie had done. And while he felt awkward holding her hand while Troy was there, each time he looked at Dakota's nice arse in her jeans, Richie found himself fantasizing about what lay under her jeans covered by his sister's knickers.

Most of all Richie noticed that Troy seemed stressed and knew that he had to get a chance to talk to him if an opportunity arose. This arose soon after lunch, with Dakota talking with Ashley and some of their other female cousins about girls' things, and Richie and Troy were able to slip away.

As the two young men walked away through the parklands, they were noticed by Jodie and Cheryl Mitchell, who were headed in the opposite direction to the female toilets. Cheryl was relieved that her 'nephew' was going the other way, the last thing she wanted was him anywhere near the ladies' room while she on the toilet emptying her bowels and a repeat of the debacle this morning when he walked in on her as she was sitting on the loo.

"They're an odd pair," said Jodie, indicating her son and daughter's boyfriend as they went on their way towards the Brisbane River.

"I've only met Troy that one time, but I can't work out what's wrong with Richie this weekend," said Cheryl. "Has he said anything to you about something that might be worrying him, or complained of feeling sick?"

Jodie shook her head. "No, but ever since Thursday night he and Troy have been acting so weird. Now they're hanging out together, they never do that. Again, I can't apologize more for what happened this morning when you went to the toilet. And did Richie really try to get into Ashley's bed this morning? It's just not something I could imagine Richie doing."

Richie of course had no idea what his mother and aunt were talking about, but assumed that it was about him, or Troy in his body, but there was nothing he could do about it now. Richie also found he was a bit achy in his muscles especially in his legs after playing football the day before.

Troy noticed this. "You okay Richie? You seem a bit sore."

"Yeah," said Richie. "Playing football yesterday was awful."

"I saw the Crocodiles won by 136-points," said Troy. "What went wrong?"

"I think you meant to ask 'what went right?'" said Richie. He and Troy found a relatively secluded spot close to the edge of the river where they could talk and sat on the bench.

"So um, you don't want to play football again next week?" Troy asked. "The Roosters are playing the Bears at home. The Bears aren't as mean as the Crocodiles."

"I don't want to play football against anyone, not the Bears and definitely not the Crocodiles," said Richie. "I've never liked football, I don't like watching it and I sure as hell don't like playing it."

"Apart from the football how did the rest of the day go?"

Richie sighed. "Well, let's see I pissed off your sister, got chased up a tree by your dog and had to watch that brother of yours play soccer."

Troy laughed. "I wish I'd seen Sam chasing you. That sounds funny."

"Well technically you'd have been watching Sam chasing you," said Richie. "And it wasn't funny, I got stuck up the tree over an hour waiting for Kaley to get back."

"What about the movie with Dakota, how was that? It wasn't too awkward going to the movies with your sister, was it?"

"No, not really," said Richie. "Oh, you guessed who the murderer was."

Troy looked confused. "But I didn't see the movie."

Richie tried not to sigh too obviously. "No, I guessed who the murderer was but Dakota thinks you did."

Troy thought back to the boring superhero movie he had watched with Jack. "I wish that I'd seen that movie. The movie I watched with Jack was really boring." Troy's expression became more apprehensive as he thought more about the disastrous weekend on the Gold Coast. "I hope we change back soon. I wouldn't want to spend another weekend at your Aunt and Uncle's house. I don't think they like me much, Ashley either."

"You mean they don't like me now," Richie pointed out. "I saw the looks they were all giving you, well I guess me. What on Earth did you do or say to upset them so much?"

Troy blushed and became sheepish, stammering for words before Richie held up his hand for him to stop.

"Actually Troy, I'd probably be happier not knowing." Richie did not want to know what disasters Troy could have created in his guise, but more significantly Richie didn't want Troy to ask any questions about the night he spent with Dakota. It was bad enough that Richie had nailed Troy's girlfriend while in his body, but given Troy's girlfriend was obviously Richie's twin sister, this was something he did not want anyone to know.

"I don't want to go to high school in your place again tomorrow," said Troy. "The subjects you and Dakota do at school are real hard. I want to go to work with Dad and the other guys. We're starting a week long job in Mount Gravatt. Dad said I can use a chainsaw when we prune back some of the trees."

Richie felt a pang of alarm. He most certainly did not want to be using a chainsaw, he found them absolutely terrifying. "Well, unless we can find a way to change back then you'll have to go to school and I'll have to go to work."

"I was thinking, what if we got another Ouija board to replace the one that Chad and Lachlan burned?" Troy suggested.

Richie shook his head. "I don't think that would work. We don't know how that board managed to make us change bodies in the first place, and I don't want anything else to go wrong. I could change into a frog and you could change into a mushroom if we start fooling around with another Ouija board."

Troy looked most worried. "I wouldn't want to be a mushroom."

"No, it wouldn't be ideal, would it?" Richie sighed. "That bloody Ouija board, those things are so dangerous. Mum and her family got terrorized by a poltergeist when she was a kid because of an Ouija board, and now this."

"Are you sure we shouldn't go to a doctor about this?" Troy asked.

"Very sure," Richie assured him. "Unless you want both of us to get locked up in a loony bin."

"I don't want to have to go to a loony bin," said Troy. "So what can we do?"

"I just don't know," said Richie. He paced in frustration. "It was a full moon when it happened, perhaps it will take another full moon to change back?"

"A whole um, ah ..." Troy paused, not knowing how long a lunar cycle lasted, and Richie had to finish it for him.

"Twenty eight days."

"Twenty eight days?" Troy was horrified. Not only would he have to go to school doing boring and hard subjects, not be able to play football, have to spend time with Richie's relatives who disliked him, but worst of all he wouldn't be able to have any sex with Dakota. "Richie, that's like forever."

"And even then I don't know if we will change back," said Richie. "I have no idea what we can do."

"Has it happened to anyone else before?" Troy asked.

"Of course not," said Richie.

"But have you actually checked?" Troy asked. "I was thinking, perhaps there's something about it on the internet?"

Richie severely doubted it, but it was worth a try. "Good point, Troy," he said.

Richie and Troy took out their phones and began to search for this topic. Not to his great surprise, Richie immediately found a list of body swap movies, but Troy seemed to have more success, and his face brightened.

"Here's one. A woman was saying that her son is a girl trapped in a boy's body."

Troy held up the phone to Richie, who read the parenting website, where a mother was concerned that her young son insisted that he was a girl and insisted on wearing his older sister's clothes, being addressed by a female name and playing with girls' toys.

"No Troy, that's transgender," Richie explained. "Let's keep looking."

A minute or so later, Troy again seemed hopeful. "Here's something. A woman whose husband insists that he is this French guy called Neapolitan Bolognaise."

"What?" asked the bemused Richie. He looked at the phone and sighed. "You mean Napoleon Bonaparte. And that's mental illness. I found a similar thing, where a young woman said her boyfriend had a nervous breakdown, quit his job and went around pretending to be a superhero all day."

"That's weird," said Troy.

"Yeah, like changing bodies," muttered Richie. "Let's keep looking."

"I've found another one," said Troy a minute or so later. "Twin brother and sister change bodies and have fun."

Again, he held up his phone to Richie, whose eyes went wide with dismay. "Troy, don't click on that whatever you do. That's a porno site from God only knows where, you might infect the phone with a virus."

"So, you found nothing either?" the despondent Troy asked.

"No." Richie looked at the skies over Brisbane, which were now dark, grey and ominous, the warm autumn sunshine gone although no rain yet. However, the high humidity suggested it would arrive sooner rather than later. He had no idea how he and Troy would change back, or if indeed they would. This was a worrying prospect, yet at the same time there was one thing Richie did not want to leave behind when and if he changed back. And to his disbelief this was the thing that initially scared him most -- having sex with his stunning twin sister.

A loud honking noise followed by a stream of barking broke Richie and Troy out of their deep thoughts, and the two young men were forced to duck to avoid the honking ibis that flew right at them, closely followed by the fat Labrador dog that had been making a nuisance of itself around Southbank all day which knocked both Richie and Troy off their feet.

The ibis flew to a pylon in the shallows of the Brisbane River, while the dog plunged into the muddy waters, swimming out in an attempt to capture the bird. "Don't chase the bloody bin chook again, Toby!" came Roseanne's shrill voice, which carried across the river to such an extent that Richie was sure that people on the Story Bridge could hear her.

However, a louder noise would soon come into play. From one of the dark menacing clouds overheads, there came a fork of lightning. It was not white, yellow or blue like a normal lightning strike, but an unusual pink in color, just like the ball lightning that Richie and Troy had observed on Thursday night when they were both touching the Ouija board. There were plenty of tall buildings in the CBD for the lightning to hit, the Brisbane Sky Tower the highest, but this lightning did not hit any of the these buildings.

Instead, it hit a river pylon adjacent to the one on which the ibis had alighted, people on the river banks, on a nearby pedestrian bridge across the river and on a passing river cruise boat staring in amazement as the lightning struck, the almighty roll of thunder shaking the nearby surroundings, Richie and Troy being the closest feeling the heat of the lightning.

The ibis, sporting a couple of singed feathers, flew away honking loudly while the fat Labrador immediately got out of the water, his ears back and tail between his legs, the terrified dog squealing in horror as it ran back to its owner who was quite beside herself at her pet's narrow escape.

Richie and Troy staggered to their feet as Doug, Gary, Jodie, Cheryl, Dakota, Jack and Ashley came running across, like everyone else in the vicinity stunned by the bizarre lightning strike. Some young tourists on the cruise boat had their phones at the ready, and had captured this strange phenomenon.

"Are you both okay?" Doug asked the pair anxiously, Richie and Troy still too stunned by the freak lightning to do anything but nod.

The doctor gave both young men the once over but apart from a bit of shock, both were otherwise okay. They sat with the family for the rest of the picnic neither speaking as the Mitchell family's great grandmother cut her 99th birthday cake. The clouds darkened and large spots of rain began to fall late in the afternoon accompanied by thunder and lightning, although this was standard sheet lightning with the occasional fork visible to the West, and the Mitchell picnic came to an end, everyone keen to get home before the storm really set in.

To Richie, it felt odd to be driven home by Dakota to Troy's house as Troy in his body stayed at the Mitchell house, but he certainly wasn't complaining as he and his sister exchanged a deep French kiss, before Richie got out of his sister's car and went into the Turner house, hoping that their family dog Sam was more accepting of him this time.

Fortunately for Richie, Sam was eating the bone on the back patio, so the bull terrier did not pick up that this strange imposter was back in the house. Justin was, however, the young man having worked at the sports shop that afternoon and still keen to rub his 'brother's' abject failure at football yesterday in his face.

"Hey, put these words in the correct order," Justin crowed. "Troy, dropped, to, reserves, the, got."

"Ha, ha, very funny Justin," said Richie.

Eating dinner with the Turner family as heavy rain fell outside, Richie found himself all at sea as everyone talked about sports, including Kaley and Dwayne who were there with their kids. After dinner Richie, still recovering from the lightning flash at such close range, decided on an early night. He was walking towards the bathroom when he heard it, a sound that made his blood run cold. The deep, ominous growling that took him back to yesterday morning when he found himself stuck up a jacaranda tree, a vicious growling dog underneath.

Richie turned to see Sam standing in the hallway behind him, teeth bared, the fur on his back standing up, malevolent brown eyes staring right at him. The bull terrier had been glad of this imposter's absence for the better part of a day, now he was back the dog was most displeased.

"Um, hi Sam, nice dog," said Richie. He attempted to smile at the dog to reassure him, but unfortunately grinned at it, the dog seeing the fake Troy's teeth as a challenge and a threat. The dog barked loudly, and Richie was forced to enter the closest room -- the toilet. Richie slammed the door closed as the dog threw himself against it. Knowing that the imposter was trapped and would have to come out eventually, Sam sat outside the toilet door growling, letting fake Troy know what would happen when he emerged.

Richie was trapped in the toilet for close to 20 minutes, and it was only when Kaley got the call of nature and walked to the toilet that she saw Sam sitting outside the lavatory door, growling.

"Sam, what's going on boy?" Kaley asked the dog.

From inside the lavatory, Kaley heard her brother's voice. "Kaley, can you please help me? Sam's got me trapped, he won't let me out."

Sighing deeply, Kaley opened the door with one hand and held Sam's collar with the other, Richie emerging nervous and embarrassed.

"Why were you hiding from the dog in the toilet, Troy?" Kaley wanted to know.

"He, um, ah chased me," said Richie. "I was scared of the dog."

Kaley put a sneering look on her face and a mocking tone in her voice. "I was scared of the dog. You are a big fucking woos, Troy. What are you? A big fucking woos."

Kaley stepped into the toilet and closed and locked the door behind herself, Sam following Richie back to the living room, still growling. Given the terrible smell Kaley had left behind her after she used the loo yesterday, Richie was only glad that the dog had trapped him in the lavatory before Kaley went to the toilet rather than after she had taken a crap. Finally going to bed after Kaley, her husband and kids had left, Richie lay in bed listening to the teeming rain outside and thunder and lightning, South East Queensland and far Northern New South Wales copping and absolute drenching like on Thursday night and early Friday morning.

Lying in Troy's bed as a lightning flash lit up the bedroom, Richie wondered how Troy was going in his stead.

*

Doug and Jodie Mitchell had intended having a talk with Richie about what had happened during his disastrous Saturday night and Sunday morning on the Gold Coast, but decided to leave it until Monday when everyone had had time to settle down.

Their Gold Coast relatives were all going to bed in their Southport house, Jack and Ashley asleep in their respective bedrooms, young Ashley very relieved that her cousin was not here again tonight and therefore not able to try and get into her bed with her. Gary Mitchell was in bed, while in the bathroom Cheryl was taking a shower. The petite blonde stood naked under the shower head, soap over her perky tits, the attractive Cheryl washing her fanny and her bum, soap running down her legs to her bare feet. And while she knew it ridiculous even as she thought it, Cheryl kept feeling paranoid that her nephew was somehow hiding in the bathroom watching her shower.

Troy had had a relatively quiet night, the only odd thing happening was the cat hissing and growling at him, again puzzling both Dakota and her parents as Coco normally loved Richie, but since Friday she had been very aggressive towards him, yet another inexplicable happening these past few days. The sound of the heavy rain and thunderstorm sent Troy off to sleep in Richie's bed very early, and soon he was deep in the world of nod, with Doug, Jodie and Dakota also sound asleep.

At the Turner house, Richie was likewise fast asleep as the clock struck midnight. It was then that an eerie pink glow surrounded the sleeping Richie, a similar aura at the Mitchell house forming around Troy to which he had no idea of what was happening ...

*

In Richie's dreams in the early hours of the morning, his sister took a starring role. Richie was in Dakota's bedroom, his pretty sister in front of him, barefoot and wearing a white bra and a pair of white panties. Richie's erection got harder and harder, but this time another heavy bout of rain outside awoke him before he could have another wet dream, and he sat up in bed with a throbbing boner.

Still half asleep, Richie reached down and felt his groin -- and immediately stopped dead. He had been expecting to feel Troy's massive penis to which he had become used in the last few days -- but could only feel a small and unimpressive penis -- his own penis. Did this mean?????

Richie sat up in bed, turned on the light and looked at his own reflection in the mirror rather than that of Troy. He blinked a couple of times to make sure it wasn't an optical illusion, but his face remained reflected rather than that of Troy. Richie pinched himself a couple of times to make sure he wasn't dreaming, and finally was convinced that he was awake and now back in his normal body.

He was back in his normal body, and still in the Turner house. This meant -- or presumably meant -- that Troy was back in his own body, but still at the Mitchell house. This could go very badly indeed if Troy walked into Doug or Jodie. It was still dark and raining hard outside, but Richie knew he had do get home and fast to prevent disaster.

Pulling on some of Troy's clothes -- now way too big for him -- Richie exited the house as quietly as he could. Jim, Barbara and Justin Turner were still sound asleep, and Sam had gone out through his dog flap to have a piss, allowing Richie to avoid the sharp teeth and full bite of the bull terrier.

Richie thought he had avoided detection by any members of the Turner family, but not quite. Across the road, Kaley and Dwayne had been awoken by their young son Axel running into their room and jumping on their bed at half past three. As Dwayne went back to sleep, Kaley had taken her son back to bed and gotten him back to sleep, but was now wide awake herself.

Walking around the house barefoot, Kaley glanced out of the front living room windows through the teeming rain and stopped short. She saw -- or thought she saw -- a skinny red-haired boy running out of her parents' house and up the street wearing her brother's clothes. Kaley looked again, but could see nothing more as the rain got heavier. The young woman shook her head, thinking that she must have imagined it.