Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota giggled. "What's gotten into you, Troy?"

"Been thinking about you all day, Dakota," said Troy. "About what I want to do with you ..."

"We'll have to be quick, my folks are going to be home soon," said Dakota.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick," said Troy, already hard in anticipation of fucking his girlfriend.

Dakota was a little surprised how eager Troy was to have sex, especially given how much sex they had had over the weekend, but the highly sexed teen was always up for intercourse except when it was her time of the month, so readily agreed.

Dakota noticed her brother standing there, and spoke disparagingly and patronizingly to him. "Hey Richie, why don't you go and play for the next ten minutes or so?"

Troy and Dakota hurried to her bedroom, the door slamming closed. Within, Troy took off his work boots and pulled down his trousers and undies, lying on Dakota's bed with his erection freed. Dakota slipped a condom onto his massive dick. The teenager took off her knickers and straddled her boyfriend but facing in the same direction, before lowering herself down and inserting Troy's massive cock up her eager young pussy.

The reverse cowgirl position was one Troy enjoyed. Dakota's school dress was riding up, and he could perve on her bum as he fucked her, Dakota's butt cheeks spreading so he could see her tight anal opening.

Five hard minutes of fucking was all it took for Dakota and Troy to come, Dakota's vagina releasing pussy juice on Troy's groin, Troy ejaculating into the condom. Climbing off her boyfriend, Dakota got some tissues to clean her pussy, then sprayed some body spray around not wanting her mother to smell her vagina if she entered this room soon after arriving home.

Outside, a very worried Richie was listening to what was going on in Dakota's bedroom with a glass pressed against the door. With Dakota having such a big mouth, it would be a disaster if she recounted the events of the weekend to Troy. Then even somebody as dim as Troy would know that Richie had fucked his own sister.

But Dakota and Troy seemed more interested in finishing their quick fuck before her parents got home, so Richie was relieved that their talking was minimal and not about the weekend's adventures. Richie was already in the lounge pretending to mind his own business when Troy and Dakota came out of her bedroom, Troy adjusting his manhood through his pants and the barefoot Dakota adjusting her panties through her dress.

Troy was long gone when Doug and Jodie arrived home after work, but Richie had a most unpleasant evening as he learned what 'he' had done on the Gold Coast over the weekend during a discussion with his parents about the matter. But he thought that while Troy had stuffed up big time, at least he hadn't nailed his own sister Kaley while in Richie's body, not that was going to happen anyway as Kaley was married. Richie had fucked his own sister several times and engaged in numerous other sex acts with her, so he was in no positon to judge Troy.

Apologizing to his Gold Coast relatives using face-time was awkward for Richie especially given he had not done any of what Troy had done, but it had to be done. Although Gary, Cheryl, Jack and Ashley Mitchell all accepted Richie's apology, Richie knew that it would take a lot of time to win back their trust, his Uncle Gary especially given the withering look the judge had given him.

*

During the week that had followed, Richie continued to worry about Dakota saying something to Troy about what had happened on the weekend, but his worries seemed to be unfounded. Richie wasn't sure if his sister simply hadn't spoken about their sex on the weekend, or if Troy simply didn't register that Richie had had sex Dakota while occupying his body, but whatever the case, it never came up so Richie relaxed more as the week went by.

As for Troy, the body swap experience freaked him out the more he thought about it. Not wanting it to ever happen again, Troy decided it was better to just let other people do the thinking for him in the future. Dakota, his mother, father, sister, brother, coach, older football team-mates, it was better that they told him what to do and he did it.

However, there was a change in Troy that soon became apparent. On the Tuesday evening after he changed back, Justin came back home after walking Sam to find his older brother watching a Star Wars DVD after football training.

Troy looked up as Justin entered. "Hey Justin, have you ever seen this before?"

"Well, it's my DVD so yes," said Justin.

"It's great, isn't it?" the overly excited Troy asked his younger brother. "I can't believe I haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies all the way through before. Isn't it great where ..."

All the bemused Justin could do was sit and listen as his brother went on and on about Star Wars, as though Justin had never seen it either, the boy going to bed thoroughly exasperated. The following night, Kaley and her husband Dwayne could only sit and listen as Troy went on and on about his other new favorite TV show, Game of Thrones, puzzling both of them. Since when did Troy like science fiction and fantasy?

Troy's coach and team-mates at the Roosters were also most confused, and not just by Troy's change in viewing and reading habits. They even saw him reading a science fiction novel while waiting for training to commence. Since when did Troy read novels? Most puzzling was that most of the players who took part in the 27.18-180 to 6.8-44 drubbing by the Crocodiles the previous weekend said it was the worst game they had ever played in, yet possibly the worst on ground in Troy seemed to have no concept of the game. He said he did, but his vague recollections of the match were unconvincing, and to the coach and many of the Roosters' players, it was like he hadn't been there at all. Yet without doubt he was there, they had all seen him.

But still, Troy's great skills and football knowledge that were inexplicably missing against the Crocodiles the previous Saturday were back at training during the week. And on Saturday afternoon against the Bears at home, where the Roosters bounced back from the debacle against the Crocodiles winning a thriller over the Bears by 8 points, Troy's three goals and many fine kicks, marks and hand-passes were critical in helping the Roosters get home. What had happened the week earlier?

If 'Troy's' terrible game against the Crocodiles had taken place in the 1980s, 1990s or early 2000s, it would probably have been forgotten about. But in the days of mobile phones and social media, within days a video had been uploaded by a Crocodiles supporter to You Tube called 'Worst Football Game Ever', showing the lowlights of the terrible game Richie had played in Troy's stead. Now everyone in every country from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe could watch the debacle.

Many people -- over 50,000 within a week - viewed the video, and lots left comments. Some of the comments asked what this strange game of Australian football was all about and another conspiracy theorist stated that the video was fake, as Australia did not exist. More comments of course mocked Troy, one poster asking if this player and an extra 21st chromosome, another saying 'what a faggot' and another comment left by a Crocodiles fan who was at the ground wrote 'Troy-Boy the Soy-Boy'.

Justin thought the video of his older brother making an idiot of himself at football was just great, but Dakota was not nearly so impressed. The shallow teenager was proud to have such a handsome and sports talented boyfriend, so did not like a video that made Troy look like an idiot out on the internet, but there was precious little she could do about it.

As for Richie, he watched the video and could only cringe, recalling with horror having to play for the Roosters against the Crocodiles that afternoon. He hoped he would never see another game of Australian Rules football again in his life, much less play in one. So while Troy had developed a liking for science fiction courtesy of spending time in Richie's body, Richie had developed no such luck for playing sports. This was of great disappointment to the PE teacher at Richie's school, who saw none of the inexplicable prowess Richie had shown out of nowhere that Friday the thirteenth.

*

Sport and science fiction would be a major part of the weekend of the teenagers two weeks after the body swap. Richie, Chad and Lachlan were heading to the Gold Coast to meet up with Jack and his friends to go to the science fiction convention, while the Roosters had a game on the Gold Coast against the Zebras. So Troy had a brilliant idea. Why didn't Dakota drive Richie, Chad and Lachlan down to the Gold Coast at the same time? Then the boys would only have to catch the tram and train to Brisbane for the return journey, which would save them time and money.

Richie could see that his sister was absolutely not into the idea at all, Dakota absolutely fuming but unable to refuse without looking bad as Richie, Lachlan and Chad were right there. So Dakota, already in a bad mood due to the fact that she was on her period and suffering from menstrual cramps, a heavy flow and monthly hormonal fluctuations, with the greatest reluctance had to allow her nerdy brother and his equally nerdy friends into the back of her car, the three boys all dressed up in science fiction costumes.

Troy got into the front passenger seat while Dakota drove south through Brisbane towards the Gold Coast. Richie, sitting in the middle in the back of the car, could see that his sister was getting madder and madder and madder with each minute that passed throughout the journey, Troy's continual turning around to ask questions and share his new love of science fiction with Richie and his friends irritating her out of this world.

Dakota tried to concentrate on the busy Pacific Motorway, but with her uterus cramping as it expelled her menses out of her vagina and into a period pad that was bunching up inside her knickers, three costumed nerds in the back on their way to a sci-fi convention and a boyfriend who would not shut up beside her, this was difficult.

Troy's suggestion that he and Dakota could call into the science fiction convention for an hour or so before the Zebras vs. Roosters game was not well received by Dakota, in fact the teenager was so pissed off that she nearly missed her exit before turning on her indicator and making haste for her Uncle Gary and Aunt Cheryl's home in Southport.

Pulling into the driveway, Richie, Chad and Lachlan climbed out, greeting Jack and two friends, who were likewise attired in science fiction costumes. The menstruating Dakota sighed dramatically, lamenting that she had to be surrounded by nerds.

As the crampy and hormonal teenager climbed out of the car, Dakota feeling between her legs that the stay-dry cover of her maxi-pad napkin was not living up to its marketing that promised that it would keep her feeling dry and fresh even on her heaviest days, she noticed that Troy had not moved out of the front seat of the car. To her puzzlement, he was staring at her Aunt and Uncle's house in fear, like it was a haunted house or something. Yet Troy had never been here before today.

"Aren't you getting out?" Dakota asked her boyfriend. "Come in and say hello to everyone."

Troy tried to act casual. "No, you go in, I might just wait here in the car."

Dakota was having none of this. "Troy, you are coming in to say hello to my aunt, uncle and cousins right now. Come on, I don't have all day."

Submitting to the demands of his bossy girlfriend without question, not wanting to get her even more offside while it was her time of the month, Troy although full of fear accompanied her into the house. And once inside, Dakota could not help but notice that he could not seem to look at her Aunty Cheryl the right way -- he kept looking at the ceiling or wall even when she was talking directly to him asking him about his football game today -- and he seemed absolutely positively terrified of Gary Mitchell.

Troy was equally sheepish around Jack, but Ashley was nowhere in sight. Finding his voice, Troy asked, "So is Ashley teaching at the ballet class?" He hoped that this was the case, meeting her again would be very awkward given the events two weeks ago.

Cheryl shook her head. "No, Ashley's sick in bed and asleep, she's got the flu and she was off school the past three days."

Troy was most relieved that he would not have to see Ashley. "Oh, that's really good!" he exclaimed before he could stop himself.

Silence fell and everyone looked at him in disbelief and disapproval, Gary looking most annoyed that his niece's boyfriend thinking that his daughter being very sick was a good thing. Troy immediately blushed and stammered to make amends.

"No, it's not good that she's sick, I mean it's good that she's in bed where she belongs. Not that Ashley should be in bed all the time, just when she's sick or asleep, or with her boyfriend -- not that I think she and her boyfriend should be in bed together, but that's up to them and you."

"Well, I think we need to catch our tram now," said Jack, completely puzzled. Richie was now back to normal, the same nice intelligent guy Jack had known for years, but Dakota's boyfriend was now the one doing the same stupid and weird things that Richie was a fortnight earlier.

The six costumed nerds made haste for the tram stop and their science fiction convention in Broadbeach, while Dakota, pissed off at Troy, also bade her goodbye to her aunt and uncle, noticing that Troy almost ran for the car, so keen was he to get out of Gary and Cheryl's house.

Gary and Cheryl themselves headed out soon after, they were going on a picnic with Bob and Betty at a nice park near the Palm Beach -- Currumbin area, taking advantage of the nice Saturday weather on the Gold Coast, leaving the sick Ashley to sleep in her bed and get over the flu. The judge and his lawyer wife hoped that Dakota would not be making a habit of bringing that boyfriend of hers to their house on a regular basis.

*

Four weeks had gone by since Richie and Troy's body swap, and it was a Saturday night. Richie had worked in the electronics store with Chad and Lachlan that morning, while Dakota worked in the healthy juice bar as she often did on Saturday mornings.

That day, thanks to a quirk in the fixtures, the Roosters had again played the Crocodiles for the second time in a month, but this time at the Roosters' home ground. This time, it was the Roosters that jumped out to an early lead, and after 10 minutes the Roosters led the Crocodiles 4.3-27 to 0.1 just as the Crocodiles had done with them four weeks earlier. But unlike the Roosters, the Crocodiles recovered and fought back. By quarter time they had levelled the scores, they drew slowly but steadily ahead in the second and third terms, then cut loose in the final quarter, kicking away to hammer the Roosters by 76-points, winning 21.17-143 to 9.13-67. Their massive full forward 'The Tank' kicked 10 goals, but this time Troy was one of the Roosters' better players in a thrashed team, kicking two goals and playing well when moved to the over-worked defense.

Richie was in the lounge room with Troy, Troy talking his head off about science fiction while Dakota had a shower and got ready, with her and Troy going out with friends in Brisbane City.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, try not to do too many nerdy things alone in the house," Dakota said to her desperate and dateless brother, who was home alone this Saturday evening. Doug and Jodie were staying overnight with Gary and Cheryl Mitchell on the Gold Coast, where they were going out for dinner in Surfers Paradise.

"Have a good night," said Richie to his sister and her boyfriend.

"Yeah, catch you tomorrow Richie," said Troy.

"See you then," said Richie, watching as his sister and Troy left the house, then hearing Troy's car start up and him drive away.

Richie watched television, where there was a show about problem pets. One lady who was being interviewed was a fat lady with a broad Australian accent called Roseanne from Brisbane, who was explaining that for the past few months her Labrador dog had been acting weird since a visit to Southbank a month ago.

It no longer barked properly, it emitted strange honking noises. It did not respond to its name Toby, would attempt to jump vertically although dogs did not do this, seemed confused when it urinated and would just drop its feces everywhere, not defecating the way a normal dog would. Most strange of all, the dog seemed to have little concept of dog food and had developed an obsession with bins, climbing up to dive into dumpsters and drink the bin juice.

When the show ended, Richie watched a funny video Chad and Lachlan had sent him called 'Weird Bin Chicken'. The scenes were all shot at Brisbane's Southbank area, and showed an ibis behaving very oddly. The ibis, which sported a couple of noticeably singed feathers, attempted to lift its leg against a lamppost despite the fact that birds do not urinate, it squatted down to poop, its honking sounded like the barking of a dog, it chased a flock of screeching galahs and passing cyclists, it struggled to fly and it attempted to catch a tennis ball some kids were throwing around, none of these behaviors normal for the Australian White Ibis.

While Richie found the dog and ibis videos amusing, he was more interested in other things, and alone in the house he could indulge them. Since changing back bodies with Troy, Richie had tried to tell himself that he was back to normal, but he knew this was not the case.

If he was back to normal, he would not have had to sit down to avoid embarrassment when they went to the beach on a warm Sunday the weekend after the change back and saw Dakota's hot teenage body attired in a bikini, the outline of her pussy visible in wet bathers.

Richie if back to normal would not have been aroused watching Dakota and Troy making out while wishing he was the one making out with Dakota. He would not have been up-skirting Dakota at every chance that presented itself. He would not have been loitering close to the bathroom listening to his sister showering, and he would not have been hanging around outside the toilet door while Dakota was in there sitting on the loo, Richie hearing his sister peeing, pooing and getting toilet paper to wipe her bottom. He would not be going through Dakota's underwear drawer admiring her bras, panties and the pack of sanitary pads that sat in there awaiting Dakota's next period, Richie thinking about how the wings of his sister's pristine white panty pads would adhere them to her knickers to catch her menses.

And most definitely, he would not be doing what he was doing tonight, lying on his bed with his jeans and undies down, with Dakota's dirty knickers taken from the laundry hamper on the bed beside him. Richie sniffed a pair of his sister's white panties, then a pink pair, then a pair of white panties with blue flowers and then some yellow panties with blue leg elastic. The musty, feminine smell of Dakota's vagina entered his nostrils driving him wild, Richie also smelling the back panels of the cotton bikini briefs which would have been in contact with Dakota's bum.

Sniffing Dakota's smelly knickers was not the only thing Richie was doing to get his rocks off over his twin sister. When Troy and he had changed back, they had switched back phones, but not before Richie had deleted Dakota's sexy selfies from Troy's phone but kept a copy for himself. Now as he smelled the creamy stains on Dakota's panty saddles and masturbated, Richie could also look at his phone and enjoy forbidden pictures of his twin sister in her underwear, partially nude and completely nude, some photos most explicit and unladylike.