Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richie ran through the rain as fast as his poor fitness levels would allow him, finally arriving back at his own house. Now came the challenge of waking up Troy without waking up his parents or Dakota. Richie climbed over the back gate and edged around to his bedroom window, tapping on the glass while sending a message to Troy's phone.

Inside the bedroom Troy, now back in his tall, handsome body was asleep in Richie's bed when the sound of the tapping glass stirred him from his slumber. He sat up in bed, hearing the rain pouring outside and then noticed that his phone was indicating he had a message. Troy picked up the phone and read the message -- 'Come to window -- be quiet. Richie.'

Troy got out of bed, looking at the phone and went to the window. He opened the blinds and stopped short, his face filling with shock as he looked back at Richie. He then looked down at himself, and saw his own muscular body was back, and delight filled his handsome face. Richie had to indicate for Troy to be quiet when it looked as though he would jump up and yell in delight, Richie then indicating for Troy to join him outside.

"We changed back!" Troy exclaimed in delight as Richie led him away from the house. "That's so great."

"Yes, it is great," said Richie more evenly as they stood in the rain, Troy looking most odd in Richie's boxers now way too small for him.

"How, I mean how did we change back?" the still delighted and relieved Troy asked.

Richie shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know how we changed in the first place, and I don't know how we changed back either. Perhaps that weird lightning strike at the river yesterday had something to do with it. But I don't think we'll ever know the truth. The important thing is that we changed back."

Troy suddenly looked worried again as the rain continued to drench him. "You don't think we'll change back again, do you? You know, swap bodies?"

"Well, I don't think so," said Richie. "Well as long as we don't go around handling any more Ouija boards."

"Yeah, definitely no more Ouija boards for me," Troy agreed. He stood thinking for a few minutes, then said. "You know what would be a really good idea? If we wroted a book together?"

Given that Troy had suggested that they 'wroted a book together', Richie already knew this was probably not a good idea, but what was Troy talking about? "What sort of a book?"

"You know, a book about what happened to us. How we swapped bodies, what we did while in each other's bodies, how we changed back. It would see a lot of books, then they would make a TV show, or a movie and we'd make a shitload of money ..."

Richie thought it best to cull Troy's dreams of turning this experience into profitable form while they were still in the planning stage. "No Troy, we can never tell anyone about this. We have to keep it secret and never tell anyone about it, not now and not ever. No one would believe and they will lock us up in a mental hospital like I said before. So don't tell anyone, okay?"

"I understand," said Troy, disappointed that his dreams of making millions of dollars had been shot down so quickly. "So what do we do now?"

"We just have to go back to normal," said Richie. "Let's start by changing clothes."

Richie and Troy went behind the garage and changed their saturated clothes. Troy felt enormous relief to see his enormous penis and impressive balls were back, while Richie felt the disappointment at his own inadequate manhood. He had really enjoyed having a large penis these last few days, but now it was over and he had to accept it.

"Now, I need to go to school and you need to go home and go to work and act like nothing happened," said Richie. "Hopefully everyone is still asleep."

"Okay," said Troy, he and Richie walking into the house when a light was switched on. The two saturated boys stood there confronted by the tall figure of Dakota, who stood there barefoot in an oversized tee-shirt over her panties, her long blonde hair loose. She had been roused by the rain and now was confronted by her boyfriend and brother coming into the house before dawn, both soaking wet.

"Hi Dakota!" exclaimed Troy, delighted that he could now look at his girlfriend normally again, and not have to pretend he was her brother.

"Yeah, hi Dakota," said Richie.

"Troy, Richie, what are you both doing?" Dakota's pretty face was filled with suspicion and confusion. What was Troy doing here before dawn, soaking wet and outside with her brother, who was dressed only in boxer shorts.

"I couldn't sleep and went outside for some fresh air," said Richie, lying off the top of his head. "And Troy was out jogging past our house, so I said to come in."

"Troy was out jogging at this hour in the pouring rain?" Dakota demanded, doubt clear all over her face. "And you were outside in the rain in your boxers?"

Richie and Troy looked at each other, then at Dakota. "Yeah."

"Oh bullshit, what's really going on?" Dakota wanted to know.

Before the two boys could think of any more to say, two more people joined them. Doug and Jodie had been roused by the voices of their kids and Troy, and headed out to investigate, Doug dressed in a tee-shirt and boxer shorts, Jodie very much like her teenage daughter, barefoot and wearing an over-sized tee-shirt over panties.

Both parents had hoped that they were sharing some sort of bizarre dream, that they had both dreamed that they had heard Troy's voice and he was nowhere in sight, but turning the corner into the corner they immediately saw that Dakota was there along with Richie and of course Troy, both Richie and Troy soaked to their respective skins. Doug and Jodie looked at each other, raising their eyebrows. What sort of craziness was going on now?

Jodie spoke first. "Dakota, what's going on out here?"

Dakota shrugged. "Beats me. It seems my boyfriend now likes to go out running at 4am and my brother likes to go outside in the rain in his underwear."

"What?" asked the most perplexed Doug.

Jodie turned to her son. "Richie, is what your sister said true?"

"Yes," Richie affirmed. "I went outside because I couldn't sleep, and then I saw Troy out running by in the rain."

"It's true," Troy said. He then greeted his girlfriend's parents. "Hi Jodie. Hi Doctor Mitchell, what's up?"

Jodie and Doug looked at each other. At first both had the suspicion that Troy and Dakota had been secretly enjoying themselves in her bedroom and Richie was covering for his sister and her boyfriend. However if this was the case, why were Richie and Troy both wet? It didn't make any sense. And while both parents were convinced that Richie and Troy were lying to them about something, Dakota seemed just as puzzled and clearly was not involved in whatever was going on.

Moreover, there was something different. Doug and Jodie looked from Richie to Troy and back again, and while this morning's events were certainly bizarre, the boys seemed different to the way they had been acting in the past few days. They seemed to be back to their old selves, with Troy's stupid 'What's up' joke to Doctor Mitchell, something he hadn't done since Thursday, seeming to confirm this.

"Okay Richie, you need to dry off," said Jodie. "You too Troy, you'll both catch colds standing around like that. After that Dakota can drive you home so you can go to work."

"Thanks," said Troy, accompanying Dakota to get some towels, before putting on an old shirt and pair of shorts that belonged to Doug, Dakota driving him home.

It was while Dakota was out that Doug and Jodie noticed something else odd. For the past few days their cat had inexplicably been very aggressive towards Richie, hissing, spitting and growling at him, but now as Richie sat in his school uniform Coco was all over him, the cat making a huge fuss of their son as though she hadn't seen him in days. What was up with that?

A similar strange thing was being observed back at the Turner house, where Dakota had deposited Troy. While Jim, Barbara and Justin Turner were all puzzled to see Troy be delivered home by his girlfriend wearing some of her father's clothes, even more amazing was the reaction of Sam. For the past few days Sam had seemed like he wanted to tear strips off Troy, but now the bull terrier was delighted to see their son, leaping up at Troy, licking him, wagging his tail and yelping in happiness, like Sam hadn't seen Troy in some time. And like Doug and Jodie Mitchell, the Turner family sensed that Troy seemed normal again, not like he had in the past few days.

*

Dakota also sensed that things seemed different with her boyfriend and brother, firstly as she drove Troy home then as she drove Richie and herself to school. The persistent rain meant that the very cheap Dakota was prepared to overcome her deep reluctance to donate money to charity and grudgingly paid the student parking donation rather than get drenched by catching the bus.

Troy and Richie both seemed like their old selves, when they had been acting quite odd these past few days. Not that Dakota had minded Saturday night or Sunday morning, with her and Troy enjoying some of the hottest sex they had ever had ...

*

At school, Richie had greeted Lachlan and Chad, his two friends appearing somewhat cool towards him. "Guys, I'm really sorry about these past few days," Richie offered. "I wasn't quite myself."

Neither Chad nor Lachlan of course knew just how true Richie's statement was, but both could sense that Richie did indeed seem his old self, not like the weird guy who was checking out his own sister's bum, who raved on about Game of Thrones as though he had never seen it before, and who told an immature and gross joke about how the ice-cream man goes to the toilet.

"That's okay, Richie," said Chad. "I think there's been some sort of virus going around."

"Yeah, I must have caught it," said Richie, playing along.

"So, are you ready for physics and chemistry first period?" asked Lachlan.

"Looking forward to it," said Richie.

Mr. Cheeseman, the science teacher had not been looking forward to the class, thinking about how the normally well-behaved Richie Mitchell had disrupted the class with Uranus jokes on Friday. But today, Richie sat in his place diligently working like he normally did, with no sign of any immature behavior.

But while Richie did indeed work hard at his physics problems, inside he knew that everything that Mr. Cheeseman was talking about and everything in the text book and indeed every law of physics was complete and utter crap given what had happened with he and Troy over the past few days.

*

The rest of the Mitchell family were getting on with their respective Mondays. At the medical practice, Doctor Doug Mitchell was seeing the 16-year-old stoner whose mother had brought him in, concerned that the boy had eaten an entire frozen pizza -- straight from the freezer and not de-frosted -- along with three lemons skin and all and a bag of flour on the weekend. The clueless mother was convinced that her son had cancer, and was pressuring Doctor Mitchell to write a referral to an oncologist, while the teenage slacker sat in a chair, his wide eyes and the smell of his clothes indicating that his hunger was caused by the excessive smoking of a certain green plant with five leaves ...

At the dental surgery, Jodie Mitchell was on the second last day of her monthly cycle, but the short-tempered blonde's anger and frustration levels were through the roof making her feel like the day before she started a period. The source of the frustration like that of her husband was a teenage male patient, the 13-year-old boy who insisted on his mother holding his hand whenever he was in the dentist's chair. This morning, the boy sat shamelessly blubbering so loud that the other dentists and everyone in the waiting room could hear him, his mother holding her son as he sobbed and wiping his eyes while Jodie and her assistant stood nearby, wondering if they were ever going to get to repair the minor damage to one of the boy's fillings.

Cheryl Mitchell, wearing her black barrister robe and white wig, stood in a court room, about to commence prosecuting the case of a pervert with a penchant for taking photographs and recordings in women's toilets. Given the bizarre events of the weekend -- not least her nephew walking in on her when she was on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles having a massive poo -- her legal mind pondered if she could be objective in the case. But given how embarrassing and awkward it would be to explain this, that it would cause chaos for the schedule of cases and wasn't really a conflict of interest that would disqualify her from prosecuting, Cheryl kept quiet. However, the petite and pretty blonde lawyer kept glancing at the defendant in the dock, looking forward to tearing into him when it came time to cross-examine him when he gave evidence in his own defense.

Gary Mitchell sat in a different court-room, the judge pondering just how many fools were going to be sent his way. First there was the crap with his nephew over the weekend, now this case. Gary knew this case was always going to be a challenging one to control, with the warring dysfunctional family carrying on like baboons during preliminary hearings in lower courts. But the family members were not a problem, not yet anyway. It was the potential jurors who were testing the judge's patience to breaking point, and it was still only early Monday morning of a case scheduled to last two weeks.

As a barrister, Gary had always been aware that there was 'one on every jury'. But in those days, there had been no or limited social media making it hard for jurors to research and discuss cases. And while there were isolated examples of cases having to be aborted due to the actions of jury members, they were extremely rare. But since Gary's promotion and elevation to the bench, there were jury members who were willing to breach his strict instructions not to discuss cases especially online, and do just the opposite of what they were told.

Just last month, a furious Judge Mitchell had no choice but to declare a mistrial when it was uncovered that the foreman of the jury -- a left-wing SJW type -- had been discussing the case with her human rights friends online, contacting the defendant's family also online, and attempting to convince other jury members that regardless of the evidence presented to the court and the instructions of the judge they should acquit the defendant as he was a former refugee and she felt sorry for him. This had wasted hours of the court's time and many thousands of dollars.

Today, there were hopefully no potential jurors as bad as this woman, but it was not off to a good start. The first juror selected was a young man who wore a black offensive tee-shirt, football shorts and thongs and who raised his phone and took a selfie to commemorate the occasion, despite instructions that all mobile devices were to be turned off in the law courts. When the angry Judge Mitchell admonished him, the young guy responded by saying, 'Sorry mate', Gary wondering what planet this guy came from to address a judge as 'mate' and not as 'Your Honor'.

Then there was a middle-aged man, who claimed that he could not do jury duty as he might get a job this week. When Judge Mitchell asked more questions about this claim, it emerged that the man had been on the dole for some years and had not actually applied for any jobs recently, but felt that this week a job might just come his way despite not applying for any. Now Judge Mitchell was speaking with a most irritating young woman who was concerned that she might not be served gluten free vegan food if the jury was sequestered, and wanted to know how the courts catered for gluten free and vegan jurors like herself. The despairing judge wondered if this potential juror understood that the role of judges was to control a case before them in the courts, interpret the law, decide on any legal matters that arose during trial, instruct juries and pass sentence upon defendants found guilty. Judges did not worry about the dietary requirements of gluten free, vegan jurors.

At the Gold Coast university he attended, Gary and Cheryl Mitchell's son Jack found it hard to concentrate on a group assignment, thinking about how weird his cousin Richie had been this weekend, and wondering what would happen in the future. The science fiction convention in two weeks' time would be very odd if Richie's antics continued ...

Gary and Cheryl's daughter and Jack's sister Ashley was at high school. Like her cousins Dakota and Richie in Brisbane, Ashley went to a private Catholic school, but the girls' uniform of her Gold Coast school had a green uniform, contrasting to the blue uniform worn by Dakota.

At this moment Ashley was not in class, but in the nearest girls' bathroom, the young redhead sitting on the toilet behind a closed and locked bathroom stall, her school dress hitched up around her waist and her white cotton panties down around her ankles. As everyone else was in class, Ashley got to use the toilet in complete privacy, nobody able to hear or smell her while she was peeing and pooing.

But as Ashley went to the toilet, the teenager kept thinking about her cousin, and despite knowing that it was ridiculous she kept imagining her cousin Richie loitering around the female toilets, looking under the stall partitions at her lowered knickers, her black Mary Jane shoes and white ankle socks or perving at her over the top of the cubicle.

As Ashley got toilet paper and wiped her bottom, she jumped at the sound of somebody passing by outside, and while she knew she was being paranoid, the teenager closed her legs and put one hand over her vagina, to conceal her genitals from view, thinking Richie was here to perve on her.

Finally finishing, Ashley stood up and flushed the toilet, then pulled up her knickers. Washing her hands, Ashley went back to class holding the lavatory pass. But as the teenager walked upstairs to her accounting class, she again got the paranoid feeling that Richie was there at the bottom of the staircase, looking up her skirt to perve on her knickers up her school dress.

And again while the teenager knew it ridiculous, Richie was at his own school many miles away in Brisbane, Ashley could not stop herself looking down, thinking Richie might be there up-skirting her, the girl most relieved of course that she found nobody was there.

*

In Mount Gravatt, Troy was enjoying his day at work, despite the persistent rain hampering the efforts of the landscaping crew. It was nice to be back in his proper body, and to have back his big penis. All day Troy kept thinking about one particular thing, and after work he made haste for the place he had been thinking about -- the Mitchell house.

Richie was the one who answered the door, to see Troy standing there still dressed in his high vis work clothes. "Hi Troy," said Richie.

"Hi Richie, where's Dakota?" the eager Troy wanted to know.

"She went to the toilet," said Richie. His sister had been in there close to ten minutes as far as he knew.

Troy grinned and guffawed. "Where else?"

"Would you like to come in and wait?" Richie asked, the very keen Troy bursting into the house, impatient for Dakota to finish.

Inside the lavatory, Dakota was indeed sitting on the toilet. She was still wearing her blue school dress, but had taken off her shoes and socks and was therefore barefoot as she sat on the loo with her white cotton knickers around her ankles.

Hearing her boyfriend arrive and close to finishing anyway, Dakota got some toilet paper to clean herself up, stood up, and flushed the toilet, pulling up her knickers and smoothing down her school dress. Spraying toilet freshener around and exiting the bathroom to wash her hands, the barefoot teenager not even having time to greet her boyfriend before he was all over her, kissing her deeply, touching her knickers through her school dress and his hands all over her bum. That Richie was standing right there seemingly did not seem to bother Troy.