Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend G

Story Info
G-rated version of Body Swap With Sister's Boyfriend
822 words
2.57
13.4k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

INTRODUCTION - Who has ever read an Incest/Taboo Literotica story and thought to themselves, 'Golly gee, that would make a great G-rated, wholesome, family friendly story?' Most everyone I imagine, so here we go, a G-version of my much loved story series 'Body Swap With Sister's Boyfriend', told in 750 words as part of the 750 Word Project of 2021. Have fun and be sure to rate and comment.

*
Once upon a time, there was a twin brother and sister named Richie and Dakota. They lived in Brisbane Australia with their parents Doug and Jodie, were aged 18 and went to high school. Richie was really smart and liked computers, and Dakota was really pretty and had a handsome boyfriend named Troy, who was 19 and good at sports.

One Thursday night there was a really big thunderstorm in South Queensland, and Richie and Troy awoke on Friday to find they had swapped bodies. Not knowing how to change back, they had to pretend to be each other. This meant convincing Dakota, their parents, Troy’s other siblings and Troy’s family’s dog that they were each other, but aside from a couple of small mistakes they did okay.

Troy had to go to Richie’s high school and do all the smart classes, where he got to learn about his favorite planet in the Solar System that orbits between Saturn and Neptune. Richie had to go and do Troy’s job at landscape gardening and was slightly nervous about driving Troy’s car as he didn’t have his license, but luckily many kind motorists gave him plenty of advice.

After school and work, Richie had to take Dakota to the Gold Coast for an evening out with her friends, while Troy had to play host to Richie’s friends Chad and Lachlan. The two boys thought something funny was going on, but Troy put their minds at rest by telling them his favorite joke about the ice cream man.

On Saturday, Troy and Richie were still in each other’s bodies and had to pretend to be each other again on a busy day. Troy had to go to the Gold Coast with Richie’s dad to see Uncle Gary, who was a judge. There was also Gary’s wife Aunty Cheryl and Dakota and Richie’s cousins Jack and Ashley, as well as their grandparents. Troy made sure to compliment Ashley on how pretty she looked as she left to go to work, then he got to go out on Gary’s boat for a super swell day of playing word puzzles with Gary, Doug, Jack and Grandpa.

In Brisbane, Richie had to babysit Troy’s niece and nephew. He had a bit of a misunderstanding with Troy’s sister Kayley, but it was soon sorted out. Richie played games with Kayley’s kids when she went out, but then the dog decided he wanted to play too and he chased Richie up a tree. So much fun!

Later, Richie got to have more fun, when he and the family saw Justin, Troy’s younger brother, play soccer. Richie had his own football game to play later in the afternoon, an Australian Rules Football match for Troy’s team the Roosters, against a team called the Crocodiles. Richie was a bit nervous because he had heard the Crocodiles were mean, plus he had never played football before. However, Richie decided that he should play to help the team, and maybe things would be okay after all?

Unfortunately for Richie, the Crocodiles and their supporters were mean, and they did and said horrible things, shouting at Richie all afternoon with the Crocodiles thrashing the Roosters in a very one-sided game. Perhaps somebody should tell the Crocodiles and their fans that it’s not whether you win or lose that matters but how you play the game?

After the match, Richie and Dakota went to see a movie together in Brisbane City. Dakota had the house to herself all night. With Jodie visiting her sister north of Brisbane and Doug and Troy spending the night at Gary and Cheryl’s house, Dakota had a sleepover planned with Troy. As Richie was in Troy’s body, he had to have the sleepover with Dakota instead. The brother and sister had plenty of fun, and even more fun when they woke up the next morning.

Down on the Gold Coast, there were a few small misunderstandings for Troy mainly involving Ashley and Cheryl’s clothes that were drying on the line, Ashley’s bedroom and Cheryl’s bathroom, but apart from that everything was okay. Luckily for Troy Gary was a very patient and tolerant man who wasn’t mad at all.

Then everyone went to the Brisbane River for a Sunday picnic, where some lightning nearly hit Richie, Troy, a dog and an ibis. That evening, Richie and Troy switched back and the dog and ibis switched bodies instead. Everything went back to normal on Monday and they all lived happily ever after.

THE END

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers