All Comments on 'Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend G'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaxDecattMaxDecattover 3 years ago
What??????????

You should stop abusing substances. They make you think you are a literary genius...which you most definitely are not.,

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

I should have known not to read this story when you claimed your"Body Swap" series was much loved.

I'm pretty sure that phrase doesn't mean what you think it does.

This is in the wrong section. It should have been in the Non-Erotic section.

You seem to have missed the point of the 750 word challenge.

Its a challenge to write a good story in that number of words. Its not a challenge to write a synopsis in that number of words.

I see that the sub-2.0 rating you have going on here is probably a surprise, even for you.

You got soaked for putting a story with no invest in the invest category, and for missing the point of the challenge that you directly reference in your prologue.

If you take this down and resubmit in noon-erotic, it might get up over 2.0, but maybe not. Its not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wasted time reading this garbage

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Funny and G rated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story idea had a promising premise but petered out with an incoherent, pointless narrative. Lacked interesting characters and was not actually a story.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

This was a short amusing read, for anyone who doesn't have a stick up their butt. I gave it 5 stars to compensate for all the people who took time to be abusive over a free story that took only about 3 minutes to read. Tell them to talk to your manager.

texlootexloo2 months ago

I was amused

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous