Bodybuilder Bi-Barbeque Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was his trigger the same as my own??

"Oh fuck!--lick m' big black balls--yeah!--oh fuck!" Hearing this, I pictured Jerome pulling out of Julio's gagging mouth, flogging his creaming, ebony-toned monster cock while Julio basted Jerome's heaving lovesacs with Jerome's own jizz.

The image made me lash my tongue over the underside of Julio's cocktip--just below the peehole--while reaching in to fist the curvaceous shaft.

Julio's body heaved about the deck. "Christ!--YES!--do that!--DO IT!"

I madly flicked his tender flange--my muscular tongue tip frictioning the sweet skin where shaft joined head--my hand pumping his flexing, curvy chorizo, and felt his slogging ballbag plump-up and hug his cockbase.

"UHHHHHHHHGGGHHHH!"

I dove down to swallow and coax his erupting rocket--the thick sausage turning to iron--the muscular underbelly flexing as a geyser of yogurt blew into my guts.

I gagged and swallowed, my hand massaging his unloading, hair-sprinkled, massive balls.

"Oh fuck, yeah--give it to him, Julio--take that load, Todd!"

Julio heaved his hips up into my throat, my face in his thick, yet sweet black bush--my chin buried in his soft, cum-happy balls--my hands grabbing his meaty, hairy pecs.

"Uh--uh--uh--uh--uh--UH!--oh God!--UH! UH! UHNNNG!"

I had to come off it, my throat unable to swallow what Julio's horny cock kept unleashing. Dripping jizz onto his hairy thigh, I used both hands to pump out the rest as Tim and Jerome stared at the pornographic display of Julio's eight-incher spewing all over the place.

"Oh stop--stop! --too much!--oh God!" Julio's muscular belly heaved as he gasped, his balls lengthening, his curvaceous cock throbbing out the last of his hot cream.

12