Bodyswapped: The Dive Bar

Story Info
Post body switch, I hit up the bar to try and pick up girls.
2.6k words
4.61
5.7k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers

Simone:

Before I left our apartment, I changed into clean clothes. I don't want girls I meet tonight to smell another woman on me. I pull on a navy blue button up and throw on some black jeans and my black jacket. I quickly throw a comb through my hair and spritz on Mike's cologne.

I'm a bit surprised how much I like my new look. I walk through the city streets, late at night, with no hesitation. I feel so free compared to before I switched bodies with my boyfriend. I feel like the night and the city is mine for the taking.

 I hop on the train and I open Mike's phone. I debate downloading Tinder or something like that but navigating a hookup over text just feels like such a waste of time. I decide to look up, "nyc dive bar" in his google maps. "The Dive Bar" pops up first in lower Manhattan. I guess that works.

It's been quite a while since I've tried to pick up women. Mike and I have been together for years so I guess I should feel a bit rusty. I actually feel pretty confident. I've always felt like I was fighting an uphill battle getting women as a woman. They were always only wanting to kiss me to turn on their boyfriends or were just straight girls who just want to get head but never give head.

But as a man, women are trained to worship the ground I walk on. I can do fuck all for them, and they'll still deep throat me, let me cum in them, and pray for my call the next day. 



But I would never treat a women with that kind of disrespect.


Though that's not to say I mind having things on my side for once.

I walk down the street and see massive neon, blue, script lettering out, "The Dive Bar". 

Ah, aquatic theme, beautiful.

I walk in through the double doors to a blue haze. There's a light music here but nothing too over powering. I hand the bouncer Mike's ID and smile big. He cocks his eyebrow at me. Oh shit, too femme. I switch quickly to a little side smirk. The bouncer nods and hands me back Mike's ID.

Holy shit this place is crazy. The walls dividing the restaurant between sections are giant tanks full of beautiful and colorful fish. The place has tacky sea theme, but with the color, lights, and fish, it doesn't have quite the same "Mom's Bathroom" vibe most sea themes have.

I sit down at the bar and the bartender strolls over to me. 

"Can I getcha something, handsome?" The bartender says.

Helene is an older butch woman I would normally immediately cling to in these situations. But I need to come off less as a desperate bisexual and more like a straight dude.

"Can I just get a Shirley Temple?" 



She chuckles. "Sure thing, buddy." 



As I wait for my drink, I glance around the bar for women. It's kind of strange, normally I would be looking for flaggings or playing guessing games to see if a woman is queer. Tonight, the world is my oyster and I can just go for the hottest woman I see. 

There are quite a few contenders, but the one I set my eyes on is playing the pinball machine over by the bathrooms.


How retro.



She has cropped dark brown hair, stopping at about the middle of her neck. Her lightly tanned skin is clear other than the freckles dotted across the bridge of her nose and her shoulders. She's wearing a light red tank top that exposes her midriff and long jean shorts. She's tied a scarf around her hair, her eyebrows squished together, focused on the game. 



She's pretty good too. I watch her red polished nails grip the sides of the machine as she times her hits perfectly

.

"WONDERFUL"



"YOOOOOUUUU GOT IT" 



"EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA BALL"


The lights spin and flash, shining beautifully on her concentrated face.

As she finishes up on her last ball, I grab my drink and walk over to watch, but not close enough to hover.

 The pinball slides right down the center. She had no chance to hit it.

"UGH, FUCK," She says, shoving the machine. 



"Yeah, you were fucking robbed," I say.

She looks up at me, surprised to see me watching her. Her eyes narrow.



"I would have gotten it if you weren't blocking the light."



"Sorry, I just haven't seen anyone play that well since I was a kid. Next ones on me." 

I fish a couple of quarters out of Mike's wallet and put them on the machine. She swipes them and starts another round.

"If you got that girly drink to come hit on me, just know I'm not a fucking lightweight. I can hold my shit."

"Oh no, this is for me, I love cherry." I reply, sipping my Shirley Temple innocently.



She smirks a bit. 

"So you're just a pinball aficionado, huh?"


"You know it. I actually travel the country, finding America's Next Top Pinball Stars. I gotta say you have a real shot at the top."



"Wow! Little ol' me? A bit star?" she says with a false twang, "Gee mister, I don't know if I can handle all that big city stardom. I just play enough so we don't gotta sell Betsy to the town butcher."

I tip my imaginary cowboy hat, "Well that's a respectable profession miss," I say with my own twang, "but if you ever wanna see the big city lights of Manhattan just give me a call."



She grins. "Maybe I'll take you up on that sometime."

She loses her final ball and the game starts to go dark. 

"So you're new around here." She says headed straight for the bar.

"Yeah sorta," I say, "I moved to New York about a year ago but this is my first time here." 



"Ah, well, welcome," She sits at a barstool, facing me, arms open wide, "to the rest of your fucking life."

Whether she means this night, the bar, New York, could be anyone's guess.



"Well, thank you for the warm welcome."



"Any time Shirley, Helene, can you make us two Gibson martinis?"

She glances at me, "You got the last game, I'll get the drinks." She smiles. Her shirt and scarf look purple in all this blue lighting.


I am able to actually get a pretty decent look at her body now that she's not hunched over the machine. She's got a tall, lean, figure. Her calves and thighs are so toned I wonder if she works as a ballerina in her day-to-day. 



Our glasses with a piece of onion arrive and we both take a sip. She closes her eyes and sighs out a little moan. "Now, that hits the spot."



It takes everything in me to not spit it back into the glass immediately.

She laughs at my obvious discomfort. 

"Helene, can you actually grab another Shirley Temple for my friend here? Go ahead and make it dirty though"

I subtly, or maybe not so subtly, spit the drink back in the glass now that my cover is blown.

"So, how did you develop this rotten taste of yours?" She asks taking the glass out of my hand.

She stares into my eyes as she drinks it down. I feel myself becoming hard.



"Uh, I just, don't like alcohol I guess," 

Oh man, my dick is making me lose my cool, "If it doesn't taste like juice I don't want it."

"Cute," She says smirking, "Most guys are too into proving what a man they are to be honest and have a drink they actually like."



"Well, as you'll find out, I'm not really like most guys."

 Damn I meant to sound cool but I sound so desperate.

She's still looking at me though. She's half way through her second martini- or to my knowledge second martini. I guess I don't know how long she's been here.

"So, whatcha doing here, Shirley?"



"I don't really know," I say honestly, "Mostly here to talk to pretty people. Girls, boys, whoever."

"So you think I'm pretty?" She says. I'm so fucking in. She's giving me the biggest fuck me eyes I've seen in my life. I feel even more blood rush to my cock. 

"Very." 



"Well, I would hope so. Kind of my whole job," She says knocking back the rest of her drink. I look over and see my dirty Shirley is empty. When the hell did I drink that?



"I come here before most of my shifts. Get a little tipsy, get some of my stress and frustration out on that pinball machine, you know."



"Explains why you're so good." 



"You know what else is good stress relief?" She says as she places her hand on my thigh. I internally beg she doesn't ask me anymore questions as all the blood has left my brain.

"I'm not sure, but I'm always ready to learn!" I say. God, what the fuck? That was so dumb???



"Good. I like that in a man." She grabs my hand and pulls me around to a "Do Not Enter" door.

"Here come with me", she opens the door and I see a bunch of old, I'm guessing broken, pinball machines. 

Most of them are on, maybe someone was working on them before we got here, but have broken pieces. Missing a handle, buttons, a few lights are flickering, and so on.


She yanks off her shorts to reveal a red thong and fully shaved pussy. She hops up on the edge of a pinball machine.

"That dick ready for me, Shirley?"

"I thought you wanted some stress relief?" I say as I pull over the work seat in front of her. 

I throw both her thighs over my shoulders and shove my face in her pussy.



"Oh FUCK" she whisper- shouts. 



I quickly pull her red thong out of my way and pull up her clitoral hood. I quickly start to make figure eights with my tongue as I can taste how bad she wants it. 

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," the girl pants.

I realize I don't even know her name. I lift my head to ask but she clamps her thighs around my head holding me in place.



She grips the back of my hair and starts to hump my face. I lick even harder as she physically begs for it. Her pussy is dripping on to the edge of the machine. I suck her clit, as she gets closer and closer to cumming, I notice the lights on the machines around us. Blues, yellows, pinks, and reds flash across her face as she gets closer. 



"WONDERFUL!"



"AGAIN, AGAIN"

"YOOOOOOU GOT IT!" 



The machines cheer me on as I continue to lick up this beautiful woman slit and circling her clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. 

It's fairly quick, only takes a few minutes, to have her shaking and holding back screams as she thrashes on my face. 



"God," she breathes post orgasm, "You aren't like other men at all you weren't kidding." 

I wipe off my mouth and go to leave when she stops me. 

"Oh, you think you aren't gonna get exactly what you want after all that?" 



She quickly drops to her knees and immediately takes me to the back of her throat. 



"Oh fuck," I say stumbling a little. 

She definitely has sucked dick more than I ever have. Her technique is impeccable. Every single time she swallows my dick to the base while tonguing the underside like crazy. All while sucking my cock with everything she's got. 

After a minute or two she stops and jumps back up on the machine, legs spread in a full 180, covering this machine and the two on either side. 



"Sorry, I just really need your cock inside me after learning what your mouth could do."

 God, she's fucking dripping everywhere, these machines are going to permanently smell like her pussy.


I step up to the edge and slip my hard cock in her pussy. I shiver. It slid in so easily because she was so wet but it was so unbelievably tight I didn't understand how I fit in at all.

"Oh fuck, your dick is huge, go slow at first, let me adjust,"

 I slowly start to pump into her. It feels like I'm getting sucked into a vortex. I feel her walls grip around me as I push in deeper and deeper and pull back out.



"Holy fuck, just fuck me please." 



"With pleasure," I say grinning.



"Th-a-n-k Y-ou" she says, stuttering to the rhythm of my thrusts.



I shove myself in her as deep as I can go and pull myself almost all the way out on every thrust. She gets my full length every time and I get to feel her tight wet little pussy suckling on every inch of my cock. 

I pull her shirt off and start to suck on her tits as I thrust harder and faster into her pussy.

She moans, far too loud. I remember we're out in pubic. Did this girl lock the door? Helene could walk in here any minute and see everything. We have to hurry this up.


I thrust harder and suck on her tits. I rub her clit with my right hand. 

"Come on," I say, "Come for daddy."



"Yes daddy, I am...uh, uh, uh" she starts moaning louder and louder. I throw her legs over my shoulders and drill into her.


"UH UH UH, FUCK, FUCK ME DADDY, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR COCK" She screams. I pick up speed, rubbing her clit. 

"OH FUCK" She yells, squirting all over the machines, "Oh fuck! That's never happened before I don't know-"



"Shhhh," I say putting my finger to her lips. Then stuffing my fingers in her mouth. She sucks them eagerly. Her spasming pussy grips my dick so hard, I have to cum soon or I may die.

"Daddy is going to cum inside you now. We don't need more of a mess to clean up, do we?" She shakes her head no. 

"Good girl." I pump away as her pussy continues to spasm on my cock. She whimpers as she sucks my fingers. God she's just so fucking wet and tight, if I knew her better I might use all this liquid to squeeze into her asshole, but that isn't the gentlemanly thing to do. So I just shove myself as far in as her gripping pussy would allow and cum as hard as I can inside her.



I cum what feels like over and over again in bursts as her pussy milks them out of me. It's like her body is desperate for my cum. 



"Fuck," I say as my dick begins to soften. I look at her, she looks like she's passed out across the machines, "So where do you work again?"



She chuckles, exhausted, "I work at The Spot. It's this heightened strip club joint. Burlesque. Hot girls, dancing and spinning in the air. We're in the 'spotlight' so to speak." 



"Well, I would be honored to walk you there." I said providing my arm to help her off the machine.



"Oh yes, how dutiful. Helping your one night stand to the strip club, very noble."



"I aim to please." I say as she takes my arm.



"Well, that's certainly true." She says as she pulls her shorts on, "There's actually some girls I'd like to introduce you to. I think they'd be big fans of yours."

I escort her out of the room, closing the door before the smell of her pussy can permeate the rest of the bar. Helene rolls her eyes, "Guys have it too easy," I'm sure she's thinking to herself. 



God, let's hope it's this easy for the rest of the night.

samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers