Bohemia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me, eat my fucking pussy you cunt." She grabbed the back of Helen's head, locking and rolling her hair around her fingers, grabbing hard from the root. Her eyes closed and her nostrils flared as her breath heaved, growing closer to climax on Helen's circling tongue.

"Yes, yes, close, close." Klara's breathing grew heavier and heavier, she snarled and started bucking her pussy against Helen's mouth. Helen was out of it; she was totally resigned to being this woman's fuck-toy for the rest of the night. Cum-drunk and in a world or climax bliss.

Klara bawled out a harsh scream then, as Helen felt her tongue soak in pussy juice, she had made her cum. Klara dropped to her knees and again, started aggressively making out with Helen.

Then they heard the door close. Simon stood at the entrance of the room. Another man with him. A younger man. It took Helen a moment to get her bearings, but when she looked closer, she released it was their waiter from the restaurant.

She quickly connected the dots. Simon had obviously taken it upon himself to invite the young man up for the sex session after her and Klara's comments at the table. She hadn't been all that serious about wanting to fuck the waiter but wanted to be in keeping with the sexual atmosphere that was being created. Now he stood before her, undressing.

"Oh goody, Look, Helen, daddy brought us another toy to play with. Daddy, I want to fuck him first."

"Of course, darling. He's all yours." Simon said, removing the last of his clothing. Standing proudly, uninhibited in this room full of other naked people, only one of whom he was intimately familiar with.

The waiter wasn't far behind him, an excited expression on his face like a kid in a candy store. Helen admired both their cocks, Simon's was long and proud and full, looking strong and durable. The waiter's meat was smaller, but with a thicker girth. She knew it would fill her, and she would feel it and think it would split her open as it fucked into her.

Simon approached Helen, still kneeling on the floor, her eyes at cock level. He placed his hands on the back of her head and brought her mouth closer to his cock, without ceremony and fed her his penis.

Helen gladly took it between her lips and vigorously started sucking. The sparks flew in her mind as the old familiar sensation came back to her of having a big cock in her mouth. It flooded with saliva which she applied to her sucking, lubricating the cock being fed to her. On her knees, getting her mouth fucked, she made a conscious decision to be a debauched slut for the night, to say yes to every proposal and leave her inhibitions to the wind.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Klara walk over to the young waiter and wrap herself around the strange man. Fondling his cock and sticking her tongue in his mouth, like they were familiar lovers and not a man she had barely met. It was erotic and exciting, to think these two practical strangers would now fuck each other.

Helen's pussy was dripping wet, she could feel her fluids start down her thighs. Simon lifted her onto her feet and stood her and kissed her gently, sensuously. Much softer than how Klara had kissed her.

"I hope my darling girlfriend wasn't too forward with you when she had you all to herself, she can be quite taken with her play partners when she has her way," Simon said after breaking the lip lock.

"Nothing I couldn't handle, she made me feel like a complete slut, a wanton whore who needs very badly, to get fucked." Helen was stroking his cock as she spoke. "I still need to get fucked. Will you fuck me, Simon? Will you treat me like the wanton whore I want to be tonight?" She ratcheted up her sexy talk while pulling harder on his ever-hardening cock.

An abrupt cry of pleasure came from the other couple and Simon and Helen looked over. The waiter had Klara bent over and was sawing his thick cock into her from behind. Her brow furrowed from the bliss the meat was bringing her. The young man had an intense look of determination on his face, an aggressive look, his teeth clutched and his nose snarling, he was fucking into Klara with everything he could muster.

His crotch slapping into her buttocks with every thrust of his pelvis, it was as if he wanted to break her hips with his euphoric assault on her body. Klara continued to sigh and moan her pleasures loudly, not caring that a neighboring room might hear her cries of joy.

The older pair stood and watched for quite some time, Helen slowly stroking and loving Simon's rebar like cock. He turned her to him and kissed her delicately and then led her to the bed. He placed her where they could both admire the fuck session between Klara and the waiter and then Simon slowly and blissfully sank his cock into her.

Christ, it felt good. And as he bottomed out inside her, Helen declared there was no way she was ever going this long without fucking again for the rest of her life. She was a changed woman, a new woman. She would find people to fuck for recreation and do it frequently. She already knew she had made a room full of new friends and lovers, she even included the waiter she had barely spoken to all night in that. Thinking now, watching his prowess and form with Klara that she couldn't wait for her turn.

But there was the pressing matter of Simon and fucking him first. He began bucking in and out of her. Laying over her, his weight felt good. His long cock, lunging inside of her was hitting her in places she hadn't been fucked in years. And then the thought crossed her mind: condom!

He hadn't put a condom on, and she hadn't thought to ask, His bare cock was fucking back and forth into her and was slick with her cunty juices. Then she thought of the decadence of letting him fuck her bareback, the extra pleasure she was bringing him by not insisting on him wearing a rubber. Her pussy, as slick as a bath of warm oil, for his cock to inhabit while they fucked. She was now on birth control so weighed up the dangers and let it slide. Liking the feel of him inside her. Wanting and missing and anticipating the feeling of a man's warm cum shooting up inside her.

She broke eye contact with Simon, away from the pleasure lines and expressions on his face and looked back over at the younger pair. They had changed positions, they were now laying on the sofa, in missionary, Klara's legs open, stretched, and wide in a 'Y', the waiters toned ass bouncing on top of her crotch. Klara's high-pitched moans ringing across the room.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Simon asked Helen, still fucking her slowly.

"Stunning." She looked back up to him, focusing on every inch he was giving her in their languorous fuck.

"Daddy, aahhhh... fuck daddy, he's fucking me so good!" Klara moaned across the room to Simon.

"She calls you daddy?" Helen stated as Simon started to buck a little harder. "Do you have a daughter?" She asked. His hips moved faster still.

"Yes. Her names Sarah. She just turned nineteen last month." He explained. His eyes growing intense. Helen felt devious.

"Describe her to me." She said, her eyes aflame in lust.

"She's tall, as tall as me. With dark brown hair, down past her shoulders and deep brown eyes."

"And her body?" Helen insisted. Simon hesitated for a long moment, thinking whether he wanted to open this box.

"Her tits and ass are starting to fill out nicely, she takes after her mother that way, shapely." His lunges into her becoming more and more pronounced like he was stabbing her with his cock.

"So, you've noticed her then?" Helen encouraged, feeling herself begin to crest in another orgasm. Simon's face strained, unsure of this dangerous game.

"I shouldn't..."

"Have you seen her naked? Accidentally walked in on her in the bathroom?" Helen tortured, as he was now bucking into her like a machined piston set on high. His hips a virtual blur. Simon started to moan out, he was close, really close.

"Describe her naked body to me, Simon." Helen stoked, her own climax starting to rush through her. Heavenly sighs and moans of sexual pleasure escaping her.

"She has fabulous tits and a beautiful, shaved pussy. She didn't cover herself when I walked in on her, coming out of the shower, she wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed. I think... I think..." Simon trailed off as his climax started surging from his loins.

From the sofa, Helen saw out of the corner of her eye, the Waiter's hips stop bucking and freeze and heard the moans of both he and Klara as he was obviously shooting his load deep into the younger woman's womb.

Helen thought to drive Simon over the edge, knowing what he was about to say, only needing that little bit of encouragement.

"You think what Simon? Go on, tell me, you think what?" She provoked him, prompted him to reveal his most taboo sexual instinct. His bucking froze and he bottomed out inside Helen, his eyes shooting open in an intense orgasm.

"I think my daughter wants to fuck me! Aaahhhhhhhh!" He got the words out just on the cusp for shooting off his hot load into Helen. She smiled up at him, feeling its warmth surge into her as thick rope after thick rope blasted against her cervix. She grunted out her own bliss as she came in the same moment.

When Simon finished, he fell on top of her and began kissing her all over her face. He was cum-drunk and a little shocked. For her part, she hadn't been fucked like that in years.

"You're amazing, Helen." He kissed her.

"You're pretty great yourself." She kissed back.

Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. The waiter came over and stood over the couple. His hard-on already back in mint condition and ready for more fucking. His recovery time was that of a young man, almost immediate.

"Mind if I take over?" He asked Simon, who looked back down at Helen and gave her an evil grin. He got up from between her legs and moved to the side watching the sex show as the young waiter got between her legs and shoved his hard cock home in one swift motion, bottoming out.

Helen released a harsh grunt at his force but quickly relaxed. He started pumping away, without ceremony or approval, Helen's body was a vessel for him to cum in. She didn't mind his attitude, thinking it amusing, being this strange boy's fuck doll.

"Fuck me! Your pussy's so slick." The waiter cried out. She looked at Simon and smiled, knowing it was his semen acting as the lubricant. Watching his reaction to her getting fucked in front of him, his cock began growing hard again. It was going to be a fabulous evening.


12