Bold Bossy Airport Authorities

Story Info
An innocent man guilty of possessing a monstercock.
3.3k words
3.91
15.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped for a short stay in Alaska before making it on to Italy. My best friend and I went to visit his sister and party our balls off. However, it was the trip home that was so strangely bizarre, disturbing and simultaneously quite erotic. While I would not do it again, I can say that it was anything but boring. In fact, it was a wild adventure.

Please allow me to just keep it simple and explain my experience as I recall that most shocking and absolutely surprising day of which I would never have even thought possible.

After two weeks of heavy drinking, chasing pussy and late nights in Italy, it was that time. We had to get up at the crack to be on time to the airport. I was dragging and felt more or less as if I was only partially present in my reality that day. It was as if the two week blitz had finally caught up with me and was officially kicking my ass.

Not a minute after walking into the airport, I was approached by two ladies, very beautiful, who spoke with strong accents requesting that I step out of line for questioning. I tell them that I'm in a big hurry but when they review my ticket they going out that my flight does not leave until 7 pm and not 7 am as I had previously assumed.

Naturally I'm not surprised as I feel like a deer in headlights. I'm quite sure that I appeared dazed and confused.

After answering a couple simple and easy questions, I am requested to follow these ladies to where I had no clue. I told my buddy Jim to chill out and I'll catch up to him shortly.

After a good 4 or 5 minute walk, I am led past an armed guard into a large room that resembled a hospital environment where a large woman tells me to put my hands up on the wall while I'm frisked.

As the pretty yet very big woman aggressively pats me down, she hits me with questions in her thick accent regarding any weapons I may be carrying. Simultaneously, she put her hand right on my crotch area and squeezes the fuck out of my dick. Although my penis was not erect at that minute, it probably looked like a weapon because I do have an unusually bigger dick than what one is accustomed to seeing or truthfully even imagining. This has been a matter of major embarrassment and occasional shame for me since my earliest memories and basically my entire life.

As a result, I often go to great lengths to conceal my large penis which was often mocked and even mentioned several times that it was deformed in its extreme size difference from regular common male's penis.

So, yes indeed I was quite ashamed growing up as I was made fun of and subject to great ridicule.

While having a very large male organ caused me to experience sex in a variety of ways and with a variety of girls, women, and even old ladies, I still never knew who would be the one to see it, be shocked or offended by it, and verbally attack and insult me. This caused me great fear and anxiety.

For example, on one occasion I even overheard my dear grandmother telling my mom that my overgrown penis was deformed and scary looking and that something needed to be done to fix it.

However, thankfully the doctor said it was only appeared to look "deformed" because of its massive size over the masses which created the "apparency" of something being wrong with it.

I could cite numerous rather traumatic events that led to nasty comments which definitely let me know that my big penis was not natural. It was described as ugly, gross, disgusting, and scary. Then adding to all of this being the addition of it being so gigantic and massive. These negative experiences and suggestions occurred on far too many occasions for me to have not been affected by the judgements and perspectives of others.

Anyhow, the lady now has a firm grip on my big dick and so naturally she looks up at me and says, "Sir, are you carrying a weapon?" I assured her that I was not as she continued to have her left hand firmly gripped to the crotch area of my jeans. In other words, she had her hand wrapped around my dick and seemed to genuinely and ignorantly not realize that I have a very obnoxiously large male organ. Interesting that she believed it to be an actual weapon.

With a look of embarrassment on my face, I finally said, "Ma'am, your hand is squeezing... that is my penis that you are squeezing."

Immediately I am ordered by the big lady's supervisor to follow them into an adjoining room where I am told to remove my trousers along with the rest of my clothing.

I'm certainly trying to be agreeable and not confrontational as I could see that these ladies seemed to be acting in good faith and just trying to do their jobs.

So in that light, I did not argue. I said ok, removed my shirt and undershirt, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my baggy jeans and felt them drop to the floor while hearing the banging of my buckle and pocket change hit the hard surface. I did not put underwear on that day because none of mine were clean. And because of this, my dick instantly flopped out of my trousers and swung heavily back and forth in a flaccid state between my legs.

So I guess I will add that the reason people said my dick was ugly and or scary or both is most probably because first and foremost my dick is not circumcized. Then recognize that the average male penis in this country and across the globe is roughly 6 inches in length. Some being closer to 5 and some being just over 6 inches. The numbers suggest it a very rare occasion and extremely small percentage of men who have a dick that extends to 7 inches and nearly never will you find a man whose dick reaches 8 inches.

This is a big problem for me because I am not like the others. Secondly, I have an enormous amount of testosterone coupled with very heavy blood flow or blood circulation throughout my penis and I think this is why my dick has intimidating or offensive looking veins -- bulging veins -- which create the appearance of a dick that is in a state of continuous state of working out and exercise. It almost seems like it has muscles and takes steroids because of its intensity of appearance -- the veins, the blood flow, the length and thickness, the abundance of foreskin that hangs off of the tip.

To me this does not seem normal and certainly not how we hear others when describing their own penises. Add that to the fact that my dick swings around heavily between my legs and when I walked across the hard floor of that room with my pants around my ankles and my big flaccid dick slapping my legs back and forth for every step I took.

It's a huge motherfucking dick.

So in knowing that element of the story, you can now understand what I mean when I say that these lady security guards were not understanding what I contained under my jeans in my crotch.

As soon as my big dick fell out of my trousers, I quickly tried to cover it with my hands but the supervisor ordered me to put my hands behind my head. I immediately obeyed without hesitation. The ladies then spoke Italian between themselves and spoke as if something important was to happen.

So I just stood there fully naked with my huge obnoxious dong just hanging out in full view so as to be able to be fully observed, judged and criticized for all of it's nastiness and grotesque size abnormalities.

I'm literally standing there fully naked, hands behind my head, and in full view for these women as they both equally stare at my cock as if it's an alien of some kind. I certainly did not believe that they liked it.

But what happens next is what threw me for a loop and definitely made the experience shift from shame and embarrassment to... hmmm, well then this happened.

So the ladies act in a manner that suggests that they are maintaining their bearing, not phased nor distracted from their mission. The supervisor picks up her phone and apparently speaks back and forth with an authority figure who is instructing her on the situation which I am still totally unaware of even why I'm there.

At this point I am told to lower my hands slowly as the big woman handcuffs my wrists behind my back. The supervisor then tells me that they are required to take photographs of all evidence and this I contain potential crime scene evidence.

So for about 10 minutes I am told where to stand, where to look, where to sit while I'm photographed from every angle known to man. I had no idea that airport security were such passionate experts in photography.

Next, I'm now ordered to submit to video recording of all evidence and so here we go again as I'm told to stand here, face this, do that, all the while my big ugly dick is just flopping around back and forth between my legs and in total bold nakedness, often appearing in a throbbing state yet completely flaccid.

At one point I do recall the supervisor walking by and brazenly squeezing my dick and she yanked on it one time.

After several minutes of continued insistence, in stern tones, that I am being held for a reason and the video recording is non-negotiable. The video I remind you is the recording of my body head to toe and what seemed like an intentional focus on my penis which hung out in full view of their cameras. Basically I was recorded in a number of angles while being totally naked, exposed, and handcuffed.

Next, more phone calls for more guidance and to confirm this and that.

I'm now told that I will be blindfolded and given a test that is standard interrogation practice, so they could clear me to go freely.

So in hearing this, I am relieved and happy to do whatever is requested, while now knowing that I'm in the home stretch.

Some type of hood-like head covering is slid over my head which completely blocked all of my vision yet it was fully ventilated with various ports. These allowed air circulation because I could feel the breeze as if it was an air-conditioned mask.

At this point I'm led in handcuffs completely naked down a long hallway into an office of some sort where I'm told to lie down on something that seemed like a medical bed. My cuffs removed and my hands and feet are now secured or locked into the 4 corners of this medical bed and I'm hit with a million personal questions that reach much further into my own personal experience about my life in Florida.

Then the interrogation shifts to my sexual activity and I'm asked a number of very personal, private, and quite intrusive questions which seemed like over an hour of inquiring about my habits, my patterns and perspectives. Bear in mind, I still have not been told specifically why I'm even there.

Next a lady doctor is brought in along with her assistant and the two lady security guards stayed.

The doctor then removes my head covering so I can now see that I'm basically in a doctor's office with 4 female authority figures who are observing and interrogating me while I stand totally naked in front of them.

The doctor is very nice and very pleasant. She takes the clipboard and says, "Mr. Parker, do you go by Eugene or Fred?"

"Please, call me Gene" I calmly answered.

"Ok Gene, this is the point where we are required by law to conduct some necessary tests and some rather intrusive activities are required in order to allow you to go freely. If you cooperate with our team in assisting us in getting the necessary evidence we require, then you will go freely and in a timely fashion. This would definitely allow you to make your current flight back to your country this evening.

My immediate thought was awesome where do I sign up so I can get it done and over with?

I nodded in understanding and said, "Okay sure no problem. What do you require of me?"

"Well I will need for you to please help me to understand a few things. Then, Miss Toni is going to need to examine your body including your penis. Then we will move forward."

She continued, "First, are you heterosexual, bi-sexual, or homosexual?"

I told her heterosexual male. She went on to again ask me about my sex life and when did I first notice the size of my penis being so abnormal in it's contrast to my peers and normal standards in society? She needed to know how many partners, how they respond to such a massive penis? Also, do I have sex with different races and a million other questions at which point Miss Toni escorted me to the so called examination room.

Miss Toni had me stand while I was restrained. Again, my hands still cuffed during examination. Miss Toni pulls out a tape measure and measures my dick in all possible ways that a big dick could be measured and or judged.

The length, circumference, width, weight etc. etc.

She then massages my hairy balls to the point that my cock goes full erect. She then measures all over again. "Damn, you have the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life." "You measure fully erect at exactly 9.4 inches long."

Next, to my surprise and excitement, she actually applies some type of lubricant to my entire penis. She then begins to stroke my huge cock up and down, beginning slowly and working up to a steady full on masturbation of my big dick as she randomly whispered, "Damn your cock is huge" or, "Fuck this is a monster dick" while she stared straight at it and continuously begged for my cock overwhelmingly with her eyes.

After several minutes with intermittent pauses so she could record notes, she got down on her knees and aggressively wrapped her dick sucking lips around the head of my giant cock.

It probably took her about 60 seconds before she shouted, "Your big dick is gonna make me cum, oh my god your dick is making me cum."

This is when she literally squirted like a water hose directly onto the carpet lying beneath her wet pussy. This while I had a firm grip on her ponytail and my big dick pinned to the back doorway of her throat.

"Please Mr. Eugene, please fuck me with your big dick."

I put her on her hands and knees and slapped her big fat ass with my obnoxious big ugly boner and then proceeded to enter her hairy pussy. Her pussy was so tight.

I could hear her heavy breathing, moaning and loud begging, I began to fuck the living dog-shit out of her wet pussy.

I yanked her ponytail as I fucked her, I was balls deep. She squirted again and then in 2 minutes of relentless stretching of her tight pussy with my massive schlong, she squirted again and then again.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. Her pussy convulsing and so I shoved it deep into her throat without her being able to react and this ignited another major squirting of her pussy. And as she squirted, I told her to choke on my horsecock until I released my monster dick from the back of her throat.

Suddenly the doctor barges in and tells Miss Toni to come on out. Miss Jackie had volunteered to take her place.

At this moment the doctor reaches for my inflated muscular elephant dick hanging nearly to my damn knees and still throbbing.

The doctor wrapped her hand around the middle fattest part of my dick and shook it a few times as one would shake their dick after a long piss. She stared intently at my cock for a solid moment before removing her blouse to reveal 2 extremely large breasts. Her tits were so expansive and so full and heavy that I simply went straight rock hard boner dick as I observed those huge titties.

She saw that I was captivated and so she paused all activity to allow me that moment to take it all into my gaze and stare.

My dick went straight to rock hard and length like a giant pole. II drooled over the sight of her tits which were such gorgeous and massive big fucking tits.

I asked her with a smile, "Doctor, please tell me, how big are those huge tits you have? I had no idea those were hiding underneath your lab coat."

She said, "Gene, my breasts are typically either 34H or my bra size can also measure at 36J. Now I'm going to masturbate your penis and when you feel you are going to ejaculate, I would like you to insert your penis into Miss Jackie's mouth."

"Is this okay with you Miss Jackie?"

"We want to be able to observe a number of specific details in doing these things. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to attempt to stroke your... oh my god hy hell your penis is enormous!"

The Doctor squeezed my fat cock and stared as she observed every possible detail before advancing into a full on fast moving straight beating of my huge cock.

She worked my big dick into such a frenzy when she whispered out loud, "Dear god I believe your big cock is going to surely make me cum in my panties."

I told Miss Jackie to come over and get on all fours because I was going to fuck her pussy now. And as I said this to Miss Jackie, the nice Doctor also slid out of her bra and panties and holy shit her titties were huge as they bounced off of her chest. I proceeded to fuck her like a rag doll.

I climbed up onto Jackie from behind, literally mounting her and rode her like a horse with my moby dick deep in her dripping wet pussy.

After fucking both ladies to multiple orgasms, I lined them up on their knees and unloaded onto their faces.

It was like I was blasting from a cannon. violently blew cum from my dick right into both of their faces and then sprayed them

and covered them in jizz from the biggest fucking cock they'd never even dreamed of experiencing. I then rotated my cock in and out of their mouths telling each lady to suck the cum out of my dick and polish the head until my big dick is totally clean.

Due to continued servicing of these sex crazed big dick sucking sluts, I didn't make my flight. However, in making it up to me, I told the doctor she had the breasts of a big horny slut and since that indeed a fact, she needed to show me those massive tits of hers at my hotel later.

I ended up fucking the doctor lady all night long and dominated her horny pussy with my elephant.

I shot several orgasms onto her obscene big slutty jugs that she hides as she carries them around under her shirt and coat.

What a bunch of horny fucking sluts!

I like to point out that I shot cum into each one of their 3 pussies at some point in my domination as each lady begged for my big dick.

To no surprise, they loved it as it made them scream loud. They literally worshipped my huge cock as if it was in fact a real god!!