All Comments on 'Boldly Cumming'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureabout 1 month ago

Lovely and fun!

I have to think though, that just those humans are enough to overrun CAF in ten generation. They can't help it, the population will grow and grow without limit?

Still, it'll be fun while it lasts.

mbh129mbh129about 1 month ago

Well, it wasn't a 3 hour tour, but... Hope you have some more ideas and more chapters.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 month ago

Love it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, thanks for writing and sharing! :)

But that decision at the end is a really big gamble that I think will come back to bite them in the ass badly a couple years down the line. They talk about greed being human nature, but I think they forgot what a bunch of resentful and spiteful bastards we can be.

A lot of people will see "impervious to our weapons" and understand "we need bigger guns". And that whole "hostile native aliens killed our peaceful colonists" thing could easily kick off a vengeance mission with an AI controlled ship full of nukes, true to the motto "if I can't have this we will make sure you can't have it either".

Heck, the military complex would probably foot the entire bill for such a mission just to be able to put that "our guidance and delivery systems helped nuke hostile aliens X lightyears away from Earth" in their video ads and on their flyers. xD

RBeemerRBeemerabout 1 month ago

I've always fantasized about Ginger and Maryann. But not Mrs. Howell.

Fun story!

TheLobsterTheLobsterabout 1 month ago

Fun and well written. The ending was a little abrupt; I’d probably have Jason cum to terms with the colonists’ decision over a longer time (and few more encounters with the sylphs). Still great though!

ericthebardericthebardabout 1 month ago

Lots of shoutouts, loved it. Well done.

beanburner69beanburner69about 1 month ago

loved it. I'm 77, part Native American. Wish it was real 5 STARS

secretLacesecretLace28 days ago

Love it came for the title stayed for the well written emotional story. <3

MarrttyMarrtty27 days ago

Loved the Douglas Adams reference. 42 the answer for life and everything. Fun story.

EtrocityEtrocity9 days ago

This is a top tier story. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
4/17/24 - Two new stories submitted today! A short fantasy story and a blackmailed cheating stepmom story. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write ...