Boldly Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and stood straight with a mischievous smile. Her tits stood out proudly. "But I do have some orders from Ginger! She wants you to spend some time in the hot tub and let the hot water take care of the last of those aches."

Jason sighed, thinking that was the best order he'd ever gotten. He nodded. "Yeah, that would be great."

A thought occurred to him. "Wait." He paused thoughtfully. "I've memorized the entire load-out of the Vairon. There was no hot tub on board."

Mari smiled and grabbed his arm and his walking stick, propelling him to the door. "True, but it's amazing what seven smart people can accomplish with whatever you have lying around."

They walked slowly across the compound and just as they passed the last of the habitation pods, Mari snapped her fingers. "Shit, I forgot our towels." She looked up at him with an amused look. "Be right back." Jason followed her tight ass as she skipped across the compound like a schoolgirl.

The young man sighed and looked around in awe of the majesty of this new place. He glanced at the habitation pod with its curved, overlapping panels that brought to mind an armadillo's armor. Until movement through the living pod's window drew his eye. He took a couple of steps closer and then froze. On a double bed, there were three naked people. Thurston Howell was behind his beautiful mature wife, plowing into her pussy hard from behind. At the same time, Gilligan was feeding his turgid cock into her open mouth. Lovey's supple body rocked with each impact from her muscular husband. Her huge tits undulated just an inch off the sheets.

Jason knew he shouldn't be looking but couldn't tear his eyes away. He jumped when a hand reached out and grabbed his crotch. He whirled to see Mari standing there, smiling knowingly. Her long black hair was put up in a bun at the base of her neck and she held a pair of folded towels under her arm. She glanced through the window. "Aren't they beautiful?" She said as she openly admired the lovers.

He nearly choked on his reply, "I umm ... yeah they are."

She turned to him and stepped close. Her hand continued stroking his cock through his pants. She looked longingly up into his eyes. "That's the great thing about having thirty-seven-hour days." Her voice became breathy and deep. "There's always time to fuck." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the mouth. "Do you like to fuck, Jason?"

Jason had been beside himself with desire for days. The women's huge tits and tight clothing and Mari's near-constant innuendoes had kept him quite aroused. He grabbed her, leaned down, and kissed her fiercely. She returned his kiss with ardor, and she wrapped her leg around his, and he was surprised when he was able to hold her weight. When they came up for air their eyes met. "You're fucking-A right, I do."

She grinned wildly. "Then let's get to that hot tub."

***

The Professor walked up behind Ginger as she watched Jason and Mari walk off, from the north side of the medical pod. He let his fingers trail along her beautiful peach-shaped ass. "I'm very proud of you. This past week took remarkable self-control," he said coolly. Ginger turned to face the handsome black man. She loved his South African accent. She fixed him with a fierce look.

"It was so hard not to ... he was right there, and my body cries out for what he has." She sighed deeply. "Damn it, Roy. It makes it hard to concentrate. I hate waiting."

Roy grinned and turned to her. Face to face, he reached down and slid his hand through the open leg of her athletic shorts. His hand met the silky material of her panties. He pushed in and Ginger moaned deeply. "Well then as your friend and comrade, I must alleviate your discomfort in whatever way is necessary."

Ginger leaned forward and kissed him. Her breathing quickened as his fingers slipped past the gusset of her panties and slid over her slick opening. "Yes, please."

Smiling, Roy sank to his knees and pushed two thick fingers as deeply into her pussy as he could reach. Her body jolted when his skilled fingers found her G-spot. Completely unashamed, Ginger wailed loudly, her hands clenching and loosening over and over as Roy's thumb moved over her clit.

No one was around to see or hear the lovers, but on Ceti Alpha Five, no one would have minded anyway.

***

It was a half-mile walk to the hot tub which was set on the rocky beach. Jason noted that it was queerly assembled of all sorts of things. A four-inch pipe extended into the lake. Mari, hit a control panel and a pump came to life and began filling the tub with the lake water.

"What is this made from, Mari?" Jason asked, pointing at the rectangular tub. It looked vaguely familiar.

Watching the pump and temperature controls she replied offhandedly. "Umm, that's the coolant reservoir and temperature controls from the Vairon's anti-matter system."

Jason's eyes flew open wide. "The anti-matter control unit?!" he pointed at the Vairon off in the distance. "Then that's not even close to flight-capable?!"

Mari looked at him like he was being silly. "Of course not."

Jason shuffled forward and pulled Mari's body to face him. "Mari, the Vairon is supposed to be our lifeboat in the event of a catastrophe!"

Mari was completely unconcerned. "What catastrophe? The weather is mild at this latitude and we're seven hundred miles from the ocean. Our sensors have detected minimal seismic activity."

Mari stepped back and pulled her shirt off revealing her big, beautiful tits. "Baby, we are as safe as mother's milk." She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips. They kissed heatedly and Jason felt himself start to relax. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "I promise."

She glanced at the gauges on the control panel and then smiled at him. "Now get in the tub."

***

The hot water felt divine as Jason laid back on the improvised lounge seating in the improvised hot tub as the improvised air jets caressed their bodies. Jason had to admit it was ingeniously engineered. And since it was made from the super materials used in a spaceship, it would likely still be here functioning for the next six generations of colonists.

Mari slipped into the water and Jason's eyes went wide at her beautiful, shaved pussy. Her outer labia were closed tightly over her inner lips, and he rose to a sitting position to get an up-close view. Mari shook her head. "No way."

Mari pushed him back so that he lay back in the water. She smiled down at him. "You're gonna be living with me for a few days and we will have plenty of time for us to explore each other's bodies."

She threw her leg over Jason's lap, and he felt his hard cock push between her outer pussy lips. "In fact, I'm going to insist on it. But right now, you have something I want, and I've waited long enough." Jason gasped as he felt his cockhead push into her opening as she sat upon him. Mari smiled as she felt his length slowly slide into her. She was tight and wet. She leaned down and kissed his chest.

She planted her feet on the bottom of the tub and began rolling her hips. Jason gasped as her pelvic muscles began squeezing his cock expertly.

"Ugh, so you've been ..." Jason began. Mari's eyes were shut tight, and she shushed him with her fingers on his lips. "Just cum for me, baby. We'll leave the pillow talk for later."

Mari's hips rolled harder and harder until she was gasping each time his thick cock stretched the walls of her pussy. Jason moaned loudly, to his mind it had only been two weeks since the last time he'd had sex, but to his body, it was two years, and he couldn't remember ever being so sensitive. His orgasm built quickly, and it was only a few minutes before he came deeply inside the beautiful brunette with a loud groan. Her pussy milked him of every drop until he collapsed back into the water.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff. I've waited so long. I'm ready." She collapsed onto his chest and lay there for several minutes. Finally, she sat up with a smile and kissed him fiercely. "Thanks, babe. Now, I've got to dash off and get some work done. You sit here and soak for about a half hour."

She stood. "Then climb out and hit the red button on the control panel. It will drain the tub and shut off the heaters and pumps. Then go soak in the cool lake water for another twenty minutes or so. Okay?"

Jason nodded, feeling a bit surprised. He'd never had such a 'wham bam, thank ya ma'am' sexual experience before. He nodded and looked at her curiously. "No cuddle after?"

Mari looked at him trying to decide if he was joking. When he smiled, they both laughed for a few moments. She leaned over and kissed him again. "Baby, we are all about love here. But we are also all about getting things done. There will be more cuddling than you can ever imagine. I promise."

He looked over at the water of the alien lake. "There's nothing in there that could hurt me, is there?"

Mari looked over at the dark blue water and shrugged. "Not so far." She giggled when Jason's eyes went wide. "It's perfectly safe. There are fish and other creatures, but I haven't spotted anything bigger than a sea bass. And we've been bathing in it for four years now."

She kissed him quickly on the lips. "I have detailed files on the creatures I've discovered in my laboratory pod, which is to the south near the livestock pens. Drop by any time and you can catch up."

Jason nodded and she hopped out like a gymnast. "My living pod is the one right next to the Howells. The people we saw having sex? Your things have already been moved there. Take a walk, grab some chow, or go see your new machine shop. Try to enjoy the day but get some rest too." Then she grabbed her clothes and dashed off, her feet making crunching noises on the gravel beach.

***

Mari had been right, the one-two punch of the hot water to the cool lake water made his aches ease wonderfully. He was happy about it, but his mind was a whirl. Boy, did he ever have some fucking questions and he was going to get some answers.

Jason wandered about slowly, walking out to inspect the very impressive gardens. He could see Lovey and the Professor out walking among the vegetable rows. They both waved when they saw him, and he waved back. Beyond the gardens was a huge swath of turned earth with a tractor parked in the middle of it. "Turned earth," the thought made him laugh. He wondered if they had to call it "turned ceti," now. He supposed they were preparing larger cultivated areas as the population of the colony grew.

There were seven more colonists on Jupiter 2 and then fifty-four more on the next seven Jupiter rockets, which would each be launched a half year apart. By his math, Jupiter 6 would have launched a few weeks ago. The plan was for the colony to endure and grow over the next twenty years, sending back data on the planet before ISECC decided on further colonization. Two more class M planets would be receiving colonists within the next twenty-five years if the drones sent back favorable data.

Further down the lakeside were large pens and barns that held chickens, turkeys, a large breed of goat, and beef cattle. The first of each species was sent in a frozen embryonic state and then gestated in Mari's laboratory. It looked like the pens held a half dozen goats and four cows, but there was room in the enclosures for many more.

When he arrived back at the compound he hurried when he spotted Ginger entering one of the habitation pods. It was on the opposite side of the compound from Mari's pod. He walked to the door and noted that the electronic control panel was unlit next to the door. He knocked.

When Ginger came to the door she was confused and completely naked. "Why would ... oh Jason, it's you. We don't worry about knocking anymore. If it's locked, we come back later. If it's open, we just walk in."

Ginger's body was for lack of a better word, perfect. Hippy and busty, with fine long legs, it was all Jason could do to tear his eyes away and look at her lovely face. He cleared his throat. "Ginger, I have some questions. Can you help me?" She stepped back and let him enter her pod, with a smile.

Then she stepped forward and leaned in and kissed him. Her lips were plump, and they sucked his bottom lip into her mouth. He felt her tongue caress his lip before she released it. "Ask away." Her scent was intoxicating, and he took an uncertain step back.

"You and Mari both said that you've been looking forward to me getting here. I don't think you meant "us" as in the other colonists on the Jupiter rockets. I think you meant me in particular."

Ginger nodded as she reached down to his waist and then lifted his shirt over his head. "Yes, we chose you." She paused briefly to allow the thought to sink in. "The three of us. Lovey, Mari, and I chose you from the J2's roster. Then we transmitted the request to the rocket and here you are."

Jason was floored. "Me? Why?"

She shrugged as if it was elementary. "Because we are all scientists. We know about genetic markers and what is desirable and what isn't." She knelt and slowly pulled his trousers down. When his cock was revealed, she grinned and glanced up into Jason's eyes. "More than the other three men on the rocket, you were the most suitable in our opinion. No genetic predispositions to heart or kidney disease, cancers, or cognitive disorders. You're handsome and intelligent, with a great physique, and a photographic memory." She began to stroke his cock and leaned in and kissed his cockhead. His hyper-sensitive cock sprang to attention in just moments and Ginger licked her lips. "We, are going to make beautiful babies together, and have such a good time doing it."

Jason groaned as the sultry redhead stood and looked him in the eye. "We have been waiting for you to breed us. We've waited for twelve years. We are all still fit and fertile. Even Lovey." She smiled at his incredulous expression. "You did know that this was a colonization effort with future generations planned, so on and so forth?"

Jason nodded, "Yeah, but the women on the Jupiter rockets are on time-release birth control. So, we can get things built before we start adding children."

Ginger nodded. "But the three of us aren't, we're ready now. The four men from the Vairon have all had irreversible vasectomies. It was what they had to sacrifice to be part of this mission." She gestured to the compound outside. "To build this world for future generations that will never be their own."

Ginger took his hand and led Jason to her bed. She could see that his mind was still working on everything he'd just learned. If the original seven had been capable of having children and had done so, it would have compromised their ability to build, plant, study, and create the infrastructure for the next generation of colonists.

He sat down on the bed and looked at Ginger. "Mari was to get you first and you will stay with her for a few days." Her hands began roaming over his body and her breathing rate elevated. "But you are here, now, in my bed and I cannot wait anymore." She kissed him aggressively and pushed him down on the mattress.

She slid up next to him so that her tits were near his face. She offered him her nipple as she had every day since his arrival. "You want this, don't you?" She didn't wait for an answer, dropping a fat nipple into his waiting mouth. Her milk filled his mouth and he sighed deeply.

To be the father of future generations on a new world. And to do so, by fucking three beautiful, sexy women as much as he wanted. He felt Ginger's hand caress his cock and it twitched against her palm. Jason smiled inwardly.

He released her nipple and then pushed her onto her back, gently. Their eyes met and Ginger smiled. She opened her legs and arms for him. He settled over her body and latched onto the opposite nipple and sucked hard. Ginger moaned and cupped the back of his head. "Oh yes, baby. Take me just as you want me. Fuck me like a lover or a whore. Just as long as you cum inside me."

He lined his cockhead up with her slick hole and released her nipple. "You want this, don't you?" he mimicked what Ginger had asked him every time she'd offered her breast to him. Her ardent look told him a lot. "Oh yes," she moaned. "My body craves to be bred by you. I want to feel your seed within me. I want to be your Eve."

They moaned together as he slowly sank his thick cock into her dripping quim. His aches started to return as he began thrusting energetically into her pussy, and the wet sounds they made drove him to more aggressive efforts, despite the discomfort.

He stopped and took a couple of deep breaths, and she smiled up at him sympathetically. He smiled helplessly. "When I get back in shape, I'm going to give you such a fucking, you won't walk for days."

They both chuckled. "Now that will be something to look forward to," Ginger whispered in his ear seductively.

Jason began again with a slower, more measured pace. "Your body may be weak right now, but your cock is doing just fine. You feel so good inside my fertile pussy." Her eyes closed as she moaned deeply. "You are getting close. I can feel it. Your cock ... it's pulsing so ... so good. And your scent ... is so intoxicating."

Once again, his orgasm was upon him too soon. With a guttural sound, he emptied his balls deep into the beautiful redhead and felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she enjoyed her own orgasm. He collapsed onto her, and they both caught their breath. "Here, drink," she said as he recovered, nodding toward her big tit. Milk was dribbling from her engorged nipples.

"Please. It feels so good after an orgasm, sometimes it makes me cum again." The thought of making Ginger cum with just nipple play was exciting and he happily obliged. He sucked for a few seconds when the sound of the pod door roused him.

"There you are!" He looked backward to find Mari standing at the door with her hands on her hips. She wore a big, beautiful smile. "I should have known you couldn't wait."

Ginger smiled shyly. "I'm sorry Mari. I'll make it up to you." Mari approached and began shedding her clothing. She climbed onto the bed as Jason slid off to Ginger's side. She leaned over to kiss Ginger on the lips. "And I know just how you are going to do that."

Mari grabbed the redhead's fat tit and squeezed it tightly. She watched milk flow from the nipple and licked her lips. Mari glanced at Jason. "All three of us are lactating, but for some reason, Ginger's milk is the sweetest." Her lips fastened around the turgid nipple and her hand slid down to Ginger's clit and began flicking it roughly. Jason watched a beautiful shudder run through the redhead's pale body.

"You've all been fucking each other for twelve years." He said as a matter of fact.

Ginger nodded. "We've been loving each other," she corrected. "Come kiss me."

Jason got up on his knees and leaned over her to kiss her lovingly. "And now we will love you too. Jason the machinist, our teammate, and the father of our children. Can you imagine a better way to start a new world than with love?"

Jason surely couldn't. It seemed like a dream and kept waiting to wake up from it. He noticed Mari looking hungrily at his cock and she lifted her eyes to his. "Stand up on your knees," she said. Jason smiled and did so.

Mari crawled over Ginger and sucked Jason's softening cock deep into her mouth. She moaned her appreciation around his cock, and he moaned himself. In moments his cock stood erect and ready, much to the young man's surprise.

Mari drew back with a mischievous smile. "Mother's milk has many benefits here on Ceti. We will take your seed in our wombs until they are filled to overflowing!"