Boldly Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Jason lost himself in the passion of the moment and speared himself in Mari's tight cunt, spurred on by the gleam in Ginger's golden-brown eyes.

***

Jason awakened in the middle of the long night with Mari cuddled under his arm in her wide bed. She rubbed his arm. "They are here." The two of them had left Ginger to her dreams as Ceti's twin moons crossed the sky. When they arrived in Mari's pod, they bathed together as lovers do before falling into exhausted slumber.

He rubbed his eyes and when he lowered his hands he gasped in surprise, as the room was filled with pink light. Before him, a strange radiant creature floated wisplike through the bulkhead of the pod as if it were as insubstantial as mist. Its shape was vaguely humanoid, with no discernable facial features aside from wide glowing eyes. Its form seemed as though it was created in a mold of a human body with only a crease between what could be seen as arms and legs, though they were not independent limbs. A quartet of rope-like tentacles stretched and contracted from its back as they gently touched nearby fixtures like a blind man seeing with his hands.

Jason glanced at Mari, close to panic, "Fuck Mari, what the hell is that?!"

Mari looked at him calmly as if she'd never known a moment of anxiety in her life. She stretched and smiled. "We were hoping they would come soon. Don't be afraid, they are beautiful, harmless creatures. Natives of this planet."

She giggled. "You didn't think you'd get to a strange new world, and it wouldn't have strange new creatures on it, did you?"

Jason looked back at the creature as its glow shifted from pink to blue and then to violet. It made no aggressive moves, nor did it appear frightening, despite its alien appearance. A second one drifted through the front window, as though it wasn't there.

Jason looked down into Mari's face and saw only adoration there as she gazed upon the new visitor. "They are empathic beings and seek out only love. We call them sylphs after the fairytale creatures from Earth."

Their first visitor drifted over to the bed and stretched out its tendril toward Jason's foot. He instinctively pulled it away. Mari hopped to her knees and looked into his eyes. "Please. Trust me," she pleaded.

Jason shuddered and then nodded. Mari smiled and stretched out his leg toward the probing tentacle. He held his breath as it touched his naked skin. At first, he felt an all-encompassing warmth, not unlike slipping into a warm bath. He'd been unaware that every muscle in his body was tight as a bowstring until he felt his body finally relax. He felt - love. Such as he'd known only once before. And then in an eyeblink, she was there before him.

Nora knelt before him on the bed, with a smile of adoration on her beautiful lips. Jason gasped. "N-nora?" The visage before him smiled.

From elsewhere in his universe Jason heard Mari's voice. "Jason it is not really your Nora, but a manifestation of your love for her in your heart. It is a gift the sylphs give to us. You may lay with her, spend a night in her arms as you once did, wrapped in the love you shared. You may do this every time they come."

Jason knelt before his first love. In truth, his only love. Her beautiful, curvy, mature body sat before him. Her body was there, he saw the depression of her weight on the mattress. He reached out and touched her thigh and it was warm flesh. He looked into Nora's face. "Can you speak?"

The beautiful face smiled sadly and shook its head. She walked forward with her hands and reached out for his face. She touched him as she always had, caressing his cheek softly, and then her lips were upon his. He was overwhelmed with the feeling of being truly loved, as she had loved him back then.

She fell into his arms and pinned him to the mattress with the smile he missed so much. He could feel her body against his, her pussy moist upon his cock. It wasn't her. He knew it because his Cora was long gone from this world or any other. It wasn't her. But it didn't matter. To feel her arms and his love for her was enough. She kissed him and he relaxed back on the sheets, tears wet upon his face.

***

When Jason awoke, dawn was approaching. He looked up and there was a sylph hovering above Mari. Her body was undulating on the sheets and her eyes were open, lips moving as though kissing. But what disturbed Jason was the creature's tendrils. One each was fastened upon her swollen nipples, and they undulated as though they were pumping milk from her teats. The other two were sliding inside her slick pussy energetically, making her moan with pleasure.

"Mari," Jason whispered.

Mari smiled. "It's okay Jason. I know what it looks like. I assure you ... ohh ... I'm fine. Ohhh ... more than fine." A tendril snaked out of her quim and began grinding down on her clit, and Mari wailed. "It feels ... so good."

Jason watched as her body writhed until she had an earth-shattering orgasm, moaning and thrashing on the bed.

The creature released her body and Mari sighed deeply. "Goodbye George. I'll see you next time." The glowing creature slid through the wall and the room was lit only by the coming dawn.

Mari rolled over and grasped his forearm, pulling him towards her. "C'mon, let's get some sleep."

He lay on his side, astounded. "Sleep? How the fuck could I possibly sleep, after that? We just had a close encounter! An alien species just visited us and we ..." his face screwed up in confusion. "And we had ... sex ... with it." His jaw fell open in shock. "Is that what Nora looked like to you? The creature was above me, its tendrils ..."

Mair nodded. "Yep." She reached for him and pulled his face into her chest. She pushed her tit toward his mouth. "Here. Drink. Relax." Her nipple was smeared with her breast milk, and it glistened wetly. He wanted to take it in his mouth. It brought to mind a memory and he laughed.

"Nora always said she could soothe my every worry with her tits. I used to hate that she saw me so simple a creature, but she was right," he said with a smile.

Mari placed her nipple before his lips. "Seems like a smart lady. She knew you and she loved you." She caressed his cheek lovingly. "Now let me."

***

Jason stood in the cafeteria. It had only been a couple of days and he'd already felt worlds better. He felt stronger, the aches were gone. He'd also done a lot of thinking. Since he had all seven of the original colonists before him, he used the opportunity.

"So, umm ... about the ah ... sylphs," he said loudly enough for everyone to hear. Everyone paused what they were doing and looked at him. Gilligan stared with a mouthful of food halfway to his mouth. He saw Captain Jonas glance at the professor and nod. "We're going to have to do this for each colonist we revive so we might as well start now," he said.

The handsome black man cleared his throat. "What would you like to know?"

Jason frowned. "They are feeding off of us, aren't they?" He pointed at Mari. "They were drinking her breast milk, through those tentacles."

Roy frowned from being put on the defensive at the beginning. "Yes, it does appear that they are." He met Jason's gaze. "They fed off you too. From your semen."

Jason's jaw dropped. He hadn't considered this.

Roy held up his hands plaintively, "But they give us so much more! They excrete an enzyme that the human body can do amazing things with." He pointed to each of the colonists, "Each of us has the metabolism of an eighteen-year-old!"

He pointed to Thurstan's beautiful wife. "Lovey was nearing menopause when we landed. Now she is as fit and fertile as a twenty-year-old. No aches, no pains."

He paused to let that sink in, then Ginger continued for him. "I have studied this change and its effects, extensively, for the last four years. I can find no adverse effects from contact with the sylphs. It seems like a perfect symbiotic relationship. They get some sort of sustenance, and we get the benefit of that enzyme."

She stepped towards him and then pointed back to the other women. "We now secrete this enzyme in our breast milk. You benefited from it when you were recovering. Were it not for that, you'd still be in my medical bed aching."

"The sylphs have healing powers. They fixed your hibernation blindness overnight." She pointed to Thurstan. "A cow kicked him and broke his left tibia four weeks ago. By rights, he should still be in a cast." Thurstan flexed his left knee and stomped his boot on the floor with a smile.

Ginger took his hand. "I'd be happy to show you all my research. "Each of us is in perfect health. In less than a month, your body will be back in top shape. Believe me, there is no downside. If there was, I'd have found it."

Jason stepped back and sat in a chair. He was astounded. He looked at the Howells and the Captain. "What the enzyme did for them, at their age," he didn't finish.

Ginger nodded. "Yes, it should significantly increase our life spans and make those extra years good healthy ones."

It was hard not to think of Cora and his loss of her back on Earth, due to yet another new virus that had swept the planet six years ago. "How umm ... how much longer?"

Ginger looked back at the Professor. "Based on our combined studies ... twice as long, is a likely estimate," Roy said matter-of-factly.

Jason lapsed into a contemplative silence. The group seemed to breathe a collective sigh, and everyone relaxed. "Geez, we have to go through this with every new team member? It's gonna be exhausting," Jonah said under his breath.

Lovey frowned at the man and picked up a tray of food. "And well it should be. Contact with an alien lifeform to this level?" She pointed to her husband. "You'd better get cracking Mr. Psychologist and figure out a less traumatic way of doing this before the sylphs show up."

She stepped toward Jason. "Since we can't stop them or anticipate when they show up," Lovey continued.

She leaned over Jason and put the tray in front of him. She kissed him softly on his cheek. "Here sweetie, eat up and then Gillie will take you over to your new workshop. Afterwards, you come down to my garden and greenhouse and I'll show you something amazing." The dreamy look in her eye made Jason wonder what she had in store for him.

***

"Well lad, what do you think?" the lean Irishman said with a confident smile. Jason looked over the layout that Gilligan had incorporated into the workshop. The woodworking and metalworking tools had been separated on either side of the big pod, with a wide aisle between them to make moving raw materials in and out easily. Work benches were put near the tools and equipment that would benefit from them the most. The venting and exhaust systems were perfect. An elaborate winch system hung from a series of I-beams attached to the pod's heavy framework.

"Damn, Gil. It's perfect. I can't see a thing I'd change. In fact, you thought of things I wouldn't have until I was already working."

Gilligan beamed. "It's a gift. My ma said that I had a knack for organization." The lean man ran his fingers through his dark hair. "I gotta tell ya. All these groovy new tools got me itchin' to get some shit built, how about you?"

Jason nodded and smiled widely. The man's enthusiasm was infectious.

***

Lovey met Jason at the edge of the garden. She smiled at him, wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him close. "Welcome to my little slice of Ceti Alpha Five. My own little garden of Eden. The others help me with a lot of the manual labor, but it's still mine."

Jason looked around in amazement. Not far off was a stand of corn that had to be twelve feet high and the stalks were as big around as his wrist. He spotted tomatoes as big as a mango. Elaborate trellises had been constructed to support the big fruit.

He looked at Lovey who was waiting for his reaction, "How? These would all be country fair-winning vegetables!"

The enchanting older woman gave him a lascivious smile and lifted a cucumber that was two feet long and as big around as his forearm. "That would keep some ladies happy, eh?" she said with a cheerful laugh.

Jason laughed and it felt good. He was starting to come to grips with things. "Cripple them, you mean."

Looking around for eavesdroppers, she smiled at him. "I'll be honest, I've been tempted to try it." Then she shrugged. "But no need really, I've got four beautiful cocks at my disposal, every day."

She looked at Jason, up and down then approached him. She reached out and reached over Jason's shoulders, pulled his face down to hers, and kissed him tenderly. "Five now, I think, hmm?"

***

She led him by the hand into the largest of her three greenhouses. All the windows were open, and a lovely breeze blew through the building. In the corner were four pallets with a big inflatable mattress upon them. A stack of blankets was spread on it.

Lovey turned to him with a soft look. "The other ladies have had a turn, haven't they?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Yes, I'm staying with Mari An for a week and then with Ginger."

She smiled. "Yes, we chose this order based on our menstrual cycles. I'm not at peak fertility for another sixteen days." She kissed his hand and pulled him towards her. "But you're not going to make me wait, handsome. Are you?" She looked at him expectantly.

Jason gazed at her beautiful hourglass body and caught his breath. "Not a chance."

Minutes later, they were naked on the blankets. Lovey moaned as Jason suckled deeply from her over-large breast. "Yes, baby. That feels wonderful. I can't wait to have your baby tugging on my nipples."

Jason felt a shudder roll through the beautiful blonde. "Thurstan, he's not going to be upset?" Jason asked softly.

She smiled sadly and ran her fingers through his hair. "Sadly, he was never able to father children, even before the vasectomy. But no, he will not be." She chuckled. "As you've noticed we're very "free love" around here. We have sex with who we want, when we want, wherever we want." She kissed him on the nose. "You think these blankets are here on accident?"

She stretched back as Jason renewed his efforts on her turgid nipple. "He will be a wonderful father to any child I produce. All of them will. They say it takes a village to raise a child." She spread her arms to indicate the whole compound. "Imagine any child being raised in such a loving place. Where a child can look for comfort and teaching from every pair of arms here? Feeding from any bosom?"

She looked down at his young face. "Would you slide down there and make my pussy ready for you? I want to take our time and really enjoy this."

Jason grinned and nodded before kissing his way down her beautiful body. Her pale skin was flawless. "I know the younger women were in a hurry to get your seed inside them, but I'm a bit more patient and wish to enjoy a new lover."

She moaned as Jason settled his mouth over her labia and hummed his agreement. "MmHmm."

Lovey's pubic hair was untrimmed and beautifully blonde. Jason buried his nose in the tuft above her clit and inhaled her musky scent. His tongue caressed her inner pussy lips lovingly. They were already slick with her cream. She arched her back and lifted her ass off the blanket, giving him a perfect angle to slip his tongue in as deeply as it could reach.

"Oh, that's it, sweetie. That's so nice," Lovey moaned. "Keep going."

Jason sucked her generous pussy lips into his mouth and stroked them with his tongue, before moving up to her clit and repeating the process. Lovey wailed as Jason slid two thick fingers into her dripping cunt which made amazing wet sucking noises.

"Oh yes. Faster, Jason! Faster!" she cried.

Jason pistoned his fingers fast and hard, pushing upward to mash her G-spot as his fingers rammed in. Her wails became unintelligible gibberish as her orgasm approached. "Oh Jason ... oh don't ... I'm ah, ah! Oh geez! I ahhhhhhh!"

Lovey's pussy gushed over his hand and forearm as she came. She gasped as her body clenched. When her body relaxed on the blanket, Jason was fit to be tied. He slid between her thighs and meeting her wide eyes, slid his rock-hard cock inside her. She was so wet. He growled as he slid into her and felt her pelvic muscles grip his cock like a vise.

"Oh Lovey," he moaned.

Her hands came up and squeezed her massive tits as he pumped into her over and over. He saw her milk leak from her nipples and run in rivulets down over her hands. Just as he had with Ginger and Mari, he lost himself in their joining. He lowered himself and took her erect nipple into his mouth and sucked greedily, as his cock hammered into her.

"Oh, that's it, my sweet boy. Drink. It makes me feel so good." Lovey's pelvis thrust up to meet his, and their skin slapped together loudly. She reached up and took his face in her hands. His mouth released her nipple with an audible pop. "Come on Jason, I want you to fill my womb with your seed. I've waited so long to have a baby, and I want it to be yours."

Her body trembled as a second orgasm rolled through her body, and her tits leaked copiously as she did. Her chest was coated with her milk. His lips pulled back in a snarl, and he pumped harder still, nearly desperate to give this mature beauty what she wanted. What he found now was that he also wanted it. The thought of pumping his seed within her, creating a life within her was thrilling.

The idea sort of took him by surprise. It was never really a thing he'd had much interest in. He'd taken the mission for the adventure of it. To use his skills to build a new world and to leave his past behind. Now all he could think about was to breed this beautiful woman. To put his seed within her, to claim her.

He looked down to see her lovely face in a rictus of ecstasy, her red lips an O, as she moaned loudly. "Grah!" he growled repeatedly as he plundered her cunt. He planted his fists into the blanket above her shoulders, capturing her body between his hips and hands.

His orgasm stole over him like a wave he didn't see coming. "Oh, ohh Lovey!" he moaned, his eyes going wide.

"Yes, give it to me. Shoot it deep," she whispered.

Jason's body convulsed and he shot his load inside her. It felt like he was pouring an enormous volume within her as he felt it pulse out of his cock a half dozen times. He gasped as he looked into her sky-blue eyes as she smiled up at him. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately.

"That was a magnificent start, my new young lover," she said with a seductive look. She pushed him over onto his side and she got up on her knees. Her pendulous tits danced invitingly, as she rolled him onto his back. She grabbed his semi-hard cock and pulled it into her mouth enthusiastically. She licked their combined juices from his cock and then grinned wickedly.

"With a little breast milk and my mouth, we can get you hard again and get another couple of loads out of these balls, don't you think?"

Jason nodded like a child being offered candy. "Without a fucking doubt, Lovey."

***

A half hour later they both lay on the blankets basking in the post-coital afterglow. A breeze blew through the greenhouse, which felt amazing on their sweaty skin.

Jason smiled. "So, the amazing thing you were going to show me ... was it your sexy body or something else?"

Lovey laughed delightedly. "Flatterer. Yes, it was something else." She waved her hand to indicate outside the greenhouse. "C'mon, let's go."

Jason hopped off the mattress and reached for his clothes. Lovey looked at him. "Do you really feel a need for those anymore?"

He stopped. "I ... ah." When he thought about it, he realized he didn't. Being naked felt natural. It was only habit that made him reach for clothing. "I guess, not."