Bollywood Mom's Stranger Lover

Story Info
Actress mom’s boyfriend helps fulfill son’s fantasy.
9.1k words
4.59
30.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to my new story. Hope you enjoy it. Bollywood celebrities mentioned in the story are completely fictional. All characters in the story are above 18 years of age while engaging in sexual activities.

***

I lay on my dorm bed at 1:30 in the night. My residence hall room, in the University of Texas, was dark. The other bed in the room was empty. Diego had already gone home, earlier that evening, for the summer holidays.

I lay on my front, propped up on my elbows. My phone leaned against the pillow, playing an Instagram video. It was professionally shot and featured a hot, mature woman doing yoga workout. She wore a sports bra and skintight shorts, showcasing her curves. The attire accentuated her lovely firm breasts and taut, round ass. She was incredibly well maintained for a 44-year-old. My cock gave an involuntary lurch as she bent forward. Her deep cleavage and the top of her breasts were on full display for a moment.

She looked like someone 10 years younger and performed the various asanas effortlessly. The moves, completely innocent to the regular eyes, felt extremely sensuous to my gaze. My lust filled, 20-year-old, brain showed me a different image; the woman lying naked on her bed, writhing with pleasure. She finished the last yoga pose with a namaste and blew a goodbye kiss to her followers. I closed Instagram on my phone and opened WhatsApp.

The last message from her, a few hours earlier, read -- Goodnight. Fly safe kiddo. Mom's waiting for you.

***

I got into the cab the next morning. A small trolley bag and a backpack were my luggage for the trip back home. Settling into the back seat, I buckled up for the half hour drive to Dallas Fort Worth International airport.

My thoughts turned to mom as the cab started driving. Samaira was a Bollywood celebrity based in Mumbai, India. She started her career as a model and VJ. A trained dancer, she had swiftly transitioned into Bollywood, doing dance numbers and small roles in movies. Although, never making it to the big league, she remained a popular celebrity. Her romantic relationship with Bollywood superstar, Ardaas Khanna, resulted in an unplanned pregnancy at the age of 24. This led to a quick wedding and I, Arhaan Khanna, was born.

Growing up, I received all the love and care in the world from mom and dad. Although they were both busy with their respective careers, they always made time for their only son. As I entered my teens, my parents grew apart gradually. They argued a lot, sometimes leading to shouts and fights.

"Your dad and I are going through a rough patch, kiddo. Happens in most marriages," mom said. She had come to my room one night after a particularly nasty shouting match with dad.

"Are you guys thinking of divorce? I heard that word during your... argument."

"We don't know yet. But no matter what happens, your dad and I will always love you," she said, kissing my forehead.

I paid the cab driver and entered the airport. My flight was scheduled for 11:50 am. I completed the check-in, grabbed my boarding pass and lined up for the security check.

I recalled dad's words from five years earlier. My entire world had just shattered.

"I'll always love you, buddy. Never forget that," dad had said, his eyes moist and voice choked up. "I'll see you on the weekends whenever I am home. Or you can come visit me on sets. Whatever you wish. This house is always open to you."

I had hugged him and cried openly. My parents had finally divorced and mom got my custody. I got into the car and mom drove off. We moved out of dad's house into mom's duplex within Mumbai.

The security personnel called me forward and frisked me gently. I collected my phone, laptop and backpack from the scanner and proceeded towards Customs and Immigration.

My life went through quite a few major changes after my parents split. Thankfully, money was never an issue. Dad paid for my education and child support. Mom started working again. She was still in great shape and went back to modelling. She opened a yoga studio and had Bollywood celebrities and other rich clientele lining up. She appeared as a judge in several dance, fashion and talent reality shows. Slowly and steadily, she rebuilt her brand and celebrity status.

Customs and Immigration was passed without any issue. I went to the lounge area, bought a cup of coffee and settled down on a chair.

When I had turned 18, mom had started dating again. Through common friends, she met Nakul. He was a young actor in Bollywood and 12 years her junior. The two got into a relationship. It was slightly awkward for me to read, mom being ridiculed on social media for dating a much younger guy. Vile, nasty stuff was written about her. The same social media, hypocritically, never bat an eyelid when my 50-year-old dad romanced actresses half his age in the movies. Mom had a frank discussion with me before embarking on her new relationship and I supported her wholeheartedly. She introduced me to Nakul. I had known him only by reputation and had seen a few of his movies. He seemed like a cool guy in real life and I was happy for mom.

A few months later, I moved to Texas for my higher studies. Shortly after, Nakul moved in with mom into her house.

Life at Arlington was very different than Mumbai. I had been to the US earlier on vacation with my parents. I had also spent a few months in the country, visiting my aunt and uncle, during my high school holidays. I quickly adjusted to life on the campus.

The biggest and most pleasant change was my relative anonymity. Nobody gave a shit that I was the son of a Bollywood superstar. I found this blessedly relaxing, free to go anywhere and do anything without fear of being scrutinized. I made several new friends at the university. They treated me normally just like everyone else. They became his friends because they liked me, not because they wanted to be in my parents' social circle.

I got in line with the other passengers at the gate after the announcement. The line slowly moved forward until I showed the boarding pass and got onto the bus, waiting on the tarmac.

As the bus started moving the passengers towards the plane, I remembered my high school friends bitterly. I studied at the prestigious Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. My friends there had all been from families of Bollywood celebrities, businessmen and politicians. It was an elite school catering to the rich and influential. I had always been a popular kid. Yet, only a few weeks after my parents' divorce, many of my friends started to avoid me.

"Oh, that's strange! I thought I'd invited you. I wondered why you didn't show up," Karan said, when I had asked why he hadn't invited me to his birthday party. "No big deal, bro. Definitely next time."

Many of my 'best friends' planned outings and trips while conveniently forgetting to invite him. This sudden change was baffling yet not wholly unexpected. I realized those fuckers were waiting and watching, if I was still tight with dad even though I stayed with mom.

Anaya, my girlfriend of the time, was mercifully, more straightforward.

"Arhaan, I like you a lot. But we can't see each other anymore. Right now, you're not good for my image," she had said. "Things might change in a few years. We can absolutely be a hot couple again, once you make your Bollywood debut."

Bitch! That was the last time I had spoken to her. The whole incident had changed my entire perspective about who I was and who my real friends were.

I boarded the United 358 and got to my seat. Storing my backpack on the overhead compartment, I settled down. Wireless headphones over my ears, I buckled in for the flight.

Most surprising phenomenon at the university had been my new friends' reactions to mom. They had absolutely freaked out when I had shown them a family picture.

"Dude, no way! That's your mom? I thought that's your sister or something," Diego said.

When Diego, Erik and Cho realized mom was a bona fide celebrity, they quickly got to her IG. They scrolled through her posts, eyes popping out.

"Sorry dude, I have to say," said Erik, "Ms. Arora is now my gold standard when it comes to a MILF."

Cho said nothing. He just kept scrolling through, mouth slightly open with hint of a drool.

I had watched them with disgust. "Come on guys, stop it. She's my mother!"

My high school friends had all been brought up in the same environment of glamour and fashion. Most of their parents or relatives were actors, models or fashion icons. They had the good sense not to comment about each other's family, at least not openly. I found my new friends' behavior bizarre and somewhat offensive.

When they noticed my discomfort, they had behaved even more bizarrely in front of me the next few days, until I laughed out loud at their antics. I had to admit that mom was still extremely hot and sexy for her age. She worked hard to maintain herself and it showed. Viewed from my friends' perspectives, I started to see her in a new light; not just as my mother but also a woman, an extremely beautiful, graceful and sensuous woman.

***

After an almost 3-hour flight, I disembarked at the Washington Dulles international airport. There was a 2-hour layover. I tried to watch a new show on streaming but was distracted. I thought about the last time I had gone home, earlier that year during the Spring holidays.

It had been my first time back home after Nakul had moved in. Mom had asked me if I'd be ok having him in the house. She wanted me to get to know her boyfriend better. Nevertheless, Nakul had offered to shift back to his own apartment during my holidays. I had declined the offer. He turned out to be a cool guy; funny and charming with an easy personality. He and mom tried to keep their displays of affection to a minimum while I was in the house. They didn't shy away from hugging or kissing in front of me, but I could feel mom was slightly guarded. I didn't really mind but thought she might be giving me time to adjust.

On the morning of the third day of my Spring holidays, mom said, "I'll be out for the whole day, kiddo."

"Work?"

"Yeah, I shot a music video with Meet Sandhu last week. Going for a pick-up shoot today."

"Wow! Meet Sandhu is the newest music sensation among my Indian Canadian friends."

"Yes, he's a sensation here too. Great guy," she said. "What's your plan for the day?"

"Nakul and I are playing Elden Ring on his PlayStation."

Mom rolled her eyes. "Guys and their games," she remarked. "When are you meeting your dad? Did you call him?"

"He's in Hyderabad for a shoot. Will be back in 3 - 4 days."

"Alright. Have fun. I'll see you tonight," she said. "Call your friends as well," she said, going out the door.

Nakul had a few days off before his next shooting schedule. I had a blast hanging out with him. We played games, went for a ride in his Maserati Levante, went to his favorite place for lunch, came back and played more games. We took a break from our gaming in the afternoon.

"Dude, I'll be out on the balcony," Nakul said, touching two fingers to his lips. "You want one?"

"No, thanks. I don't smoke."

"Good, that's good. Keep it up. Hey, my trainer clicked some of my workout pics this morning for Insta. Can you select two that looks best?"

"Yeah, sure."

"There's my phone. I'll be back in few minutes."

"Take your time."

Nakul headed upstairs for the first-floor balcony. After he left, I picked up his phone and browsed through his workout pictures. Wow! More than 6 feet tall, he maintained an impressive physique which complimented that of mom. Broad shoulders, muscular chest, bulging triceps and biceps with a nice six pack of abs. I had always been skinny and athletic but never interested in fitness beyond sports. Mom was a fitness fanatic and it seemed she had met her match in Nakul. Both posted their workout pics and nutrition tips on social media regularly.

I selected two pics of Nakul where he was working on his back and lats. Curious, I continued browsing his gallery. Lots of pics of mom, many selfies of mom and him. They looked like a very happy and hot couple.

Something caught my eye, buried deep within the gallery. I scrolled down and tapped on it; a pic of mom in a skimpy, lacy, black lingerie. The pic was quite dark, visible only due to the phone's excellent low-light camera. It looked like her bedroom. She relaxed on the bed with a glass of wine in one hand. I had seen her in lingerie before from her modelling photoshoots. But this... this was private and personal. I looked around. I was still alone.

The next pic took my breath away. Mom was topless now, shot from the side. She knelt on her bed, firm, round ass on display, still covered by that lacy panty. Her hands were raised at the back of her head, holding up her lustrous hair. Her right breast, visible from the sides, stood high on her chest, defying gravity. An erect nipple stood out sharply against her profile. I swiped the screen again and my eyes went wide. The last pic in the series showed her lying on the bed, completely naked. One hand played with a hard nipple while the other caressed her pussy.

My heart thundered in my chest. Again, I looked around the living room. Still alone. Quickly sending the three pics of mom to my phone, I placed Nakul's phone back on the table.

***

I boarded my next flight, the United 52, from Washington Dulles international airport at 5:50 pm. I settled in my seat for the long 8 hours flight.

I texted mom -- Leaving Washington. Will switch to flight mode shortly.

Mom replied -- Alright, safe journey. Let me know when you land in Zurich. Bye, kiddo.

Nakul had returned shortly after his smoke. I showed him the workout pics I had selected. He got busy creating a new post in IG. I excused myself and went upstairs to my room. My heart rate was still elevated. I opened my phone and checked mom's pics again, this time savoring the details within the privacy of my room.

I looked at her first nude pic. The sultry pose mom struck was every hot-blooded male's fantasy. Her eyes were closed, face tilted slightly upwards. Her hands bent at the elbows, holding up her lustrous hair at the back of her head. The pic was shot from a sideways quarter angle, showcasing mostly her toned back and butt cheeks. Only her right breast was partially visible. It stood upright, defying gravity, her light brown nipple erect.

I checked out the next nude pic. The first one was innocent enough, but this one was undeniably sexual. Mom lay on her bed, on her back. Her legs were bent at her knees, one hand between them. My cock hardened in my pants. It was wrong to look at these pics. I wondered what came over me that I had stupidly send these to my phone. My finger hovered over the delete icon, but I zoomed in on mom's crotch, instead. Her pussy was almost covered by her hand, but I could see she was clean shaven down there. She held a medium sized pink vibrator pressed to her pussy. Her other hand played with her erect nipple. There was an expression of sexual pleasure and wanton desire on her face that I had never seen before.

An image flashed across my mind; an image of me between mom's legs, sinking my hard cock into her pussy. I threw the phone away on my bed as if it burned me. I shook my head and stood up, pacing the room. It was wrong, so wrong, my mind said. Yet my body and cock thought otherwise.

A knock came from the door.

"I am going out in a minute. You wanna come?" Nakul asked, outside the room.

"Nope. I am meeting some friends."

"Ok. See you later."

I breathed a sigh of relief. My cock was still at full mast. I went into the bathroom and took a shower to cool down. I called a few friends and went out with them to get my mind off mom.

That night was restless. I tossed and turned on the bed, unable to sleep. I picked up my phone and put it back again. An uncontrollable urge wanted me to look at mom's naked pics again. Fighting myself, I sat on the bed, then paced the room. Hardening my resolve, I opened my phone and quickly deleted the pics before I could change my mind.

***

I flushed the airplane toilet and washed my hands. Most of the cabin lights had been switched off. Many fellow passengers were already asleep for the night. I settled back into my seat, put on my headphones and eye mask and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning, I sat at the dining table, absently staring at mom. She wore a low-cut tank top and shorts as she made breakfast. My eyes were glued to her shapely round ass, showcased perfectly in those fitting shorts. A hint of cleavage peeked out of her top.

"Dude, you still with me?" Nakul asked, waving a hand in front of me.

I jolted out of my reverie. Nakul was in his track pants and toweled off the sweat from his upper bare body. He was back from his morning workout.

"Yeah, I... uh... blanked out for a second."

Nakul looked at me curiously and followed my gaze back towards mom. I looked away, deliberately. Mom placed the breakfast of eggs, sprouts and protein shake on the table.

"You look tired, kiddo. You sleep well last night?" she asked.

"Not really."

"Talking to your girlfriend back in the US? Or simply missing her?" she asked, teasing me.

"What? No," I said, serving some scrambled eggs on to my plate.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend," Nakul said.

"Oh! He must have gone on several dates at least, haven't you?"

"Dates yes. Girlfriend no," I said.

"You're using condoms, right, kiddo?" she asked, sternly.

"Of course, mom! Just... will you please stop talking?" I said, irritated and embarrassed.

"Alright, alright. Now eat your breakfast. I am going to take a shower."

I stared at mom's swaying ass as she entered her ground floor bedroom. Nakul was watching me again. I quickly turned my attention to my plate.

"Dude?"

"Yeah?"

"You know, we never had a chat about I dating your mom. She asked me not to bring it up earlier. But you're a grown man. We're practically friends now. Hope you're fine with all this."

"It's up to her, who she wants to date. And you're cool. That's all that matters."

Nakul nodded. "Thanks."

He drank his protein shake and looked back at mom's room. The door was still closed.

"You know, your mom's a wonderful woman. I learn a lot from her every day. She's smart, intelligent, graceful and of course, incredibly hot and sexy."

I nodded, focusing on my sprouts and said, "Yes, she's uh... really smart."

"And hot as hell. I really respect the way she takes care of her body, the way she carries herself. Man, she's wild in bed!" Nakul said.

I chuckled, nervously. "Ok! TMI."

***

That night, my thoughts revolved around mom once again. Against my better judgement, I recovered her nude pics from the trash folder of my phone back into the gallery. As I gazed at those pics, Nakul's words echoed in my head -- She's wild in bed. I could only imagine.

It was almost 1 am and I still couldn't sleep. Wanting to spend some time on the balcony, I opened my bedroom door. The house was dark, but I recognized the glow of the 80" LED TV from the ground floor living room. I slowly moved towards the stairs and looked down. Nakul sat on the couch, with a drink in hand, watching an old Hollywood movie.

I was about to move away, when mom walked into the living room downstairs. She was wearing a tank top and panties. She picked up the remote and muted the TV.

"Hey honey, I was waiting for you in bed," she said.

"Oh, sorry. I got into this old movie. It's interesting."

Mom straddled Nakul on the couch. "More interesting than me?"

He smiled. "No, not really."

Mom leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. I froze and lowered myself down, sitting on the floor, instinctively, to hide myself. Nakul hugged her tightly, kissing deeply and passionately. The light from the TV illuminated the scene below.