Bollywood Mom's Stranger Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pulled off her tank top and let it hit the floor. Holy shit! And just like that, mom was topless in an instant. I had just been 'studying' her naked form on my phone minutes earlier. Here she was, naked, live in front of me which looked infinitely better. Her lovely, round, gravity defying breasts bobbed slightly and settled on her chest. Light brown, erect nipples adorned her beautiful breasts.

My heart beat faster and my cock stirred in my shorts. Mom pulled out Nakul's vest off his upper body unveiling his muscular chest and shoulders. He kissed mom's neck and chest and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth. She moaned and threw her head back in pleasure, one hand behind his head, fingers caressing his hair.

Mom pushed him back on the couch and sank to her knees between his legs. "Let me take care of you."

I should've stopped watching, moved away, but I was glued to the floor. Nakul lifted up his butt and mom pulled his pants and underwear down past his knees.

Nakul's cock sprang into sight. Whoa! That's big! Mom wrapped her slender fingers around his impressive manhood and slowly caressed him. She teased her tongue around the purple head of his cock. He moved her hair away from her face, for a better look, and she smiled up at him.

"This is much better than the movie," Nakul said.

Mom smiled. Opening wide, she took his sizable cock deep into her mouth. Nakul moaned softly, as she opened wider and managed to work her lips all the way down his shaft.

Wow! My cock was rock hard. I opened the fly of my shorts and let it out of its confines.

Mom savored his cock, bobbing up and down, sliding her lips along the shaft. Nakul moaned and moved her hair away from her face once again. She came up for air, then slurped his cock back into her mouth. I wished I could go downstairs and have a closer look, but I had to contend with watching from upstairs. The light from the TV flickered casting light and shadows on them.

The entire time mom's eyes never left Nakul's face, signifying how much she enjoyed pleasuring him. He stood up, his cock still in her mouth, and kicked away his pants and underwear that had pooled near his ankles. He pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbing her shoulders, pulled her up to her feet. Mom quickly took off her panty, though I couldn't see her pussy clearly in the flickering light of the TV. Both were completely naked now. I had seen them both in minimal clothing around beaches and swimming pool. They looked every bit the hot couple. But as they stood naked next to each other, I had to admit, they had the bodies of nude models or porn stars.

Nakul put his arms around mom, grabbed her by her ass and lifted her off her feet. She squealed delightedly as he sucked her nipple into his mouth, holding her up. Putting her hands on his shoulders, mom pushed herself higher, then impaled herself on her younger boyfriend's cock. She cried out and wrapped her arms around his neck. He continued to suck her nipple and thrust his hips, fucking her in a standing position.

I felt a drop of pre-cum leak out of my hard cock. I smeared the slimy drop around my cock head and stroked it. The scene playing out before me was beyond my wildest imagination. It was hotter than any porn I'd seen on the internet. Nakul's words, once again, echoed in my head -- She's wild in bed. Now I knew.

Nakul let mom go and dropped her gently on to the couch. She bent her knees and put her legs up. Dropping to his knees, he buried his face between her thighs causing her to cry out. I stroked my cock while mom let her head fall back. She grabbed his hair, lifted her butt and worked her hips, grinding her pussy in his face.

Mom closed her eyes. My cock twitched in my hand as she moaned through her parted lips. Nakul's hand was between her legs, his arm moving back and forth as he finger fucked her. After a few minutes of moaning and squirming, she let out a loud cry as she climaxed. She wrapped her legs around his head, bucked her hips wildly as she rode through her orgasm. Her legs went limp. Nakul stood up and lifted her legs with her ankles. He bent slightly at the knees, to align himself and drove his cock into her flushed pussy.

My cock was leaking pre-cum freely as I watched Nakul repeatedly thrust into mom's pussy. His big cock glistened from her juices, sliding in and out of her. Mom cried out with each of her thrusts. She whispered something in his ears.

Nakul stepped back and flopped on the couch beside mom. She straddled him and grabbed his thick cock at the base. She held it steady and fed the broad mushroom head into her pussy lips. Placing both hands on his shoulders, mom lowered herself on his cock, taking him all in. She sat in a squatting position, both feet firmly on the couch on either side of his thighs. I watched with delight as mom bounced herself up and down on Nakul's cock, fucking him. Her toned glutes and quads displayed their impressive strength, transforming her into a sex machine.

Nakul was breathing hard, visibly straining to last longer. Mom said, "Cum for me, honey! Give it to me!"

Mom gave him several hard thrusts and got off him. She quickly knelt between his legs and grabbed his glistening cock with both hands. She aimed it at her breasts and jerked him off. Nakul grunted loudly and exploded, shooting his cum in several long spurts on to her neck, chest and breasts.

I quickly tiptoed away into my room and rushed into the bathroom, hard cock in hand. With a few quick jerks, I unloaded my cum on to the tiles of the bathroom wall and floor. I hadn't jerked off in a few days and all that pent-up load unleashed itself into the open in several spurts. I closed my eyes tightly, riding the waves of pleasure and release. I held on to the wash basin to keep my balance as I steadied myself.

I washed and dried myself and came back to the room. The blissful euphoria overtook me, and I slumped on the bed, falling asleep within seconds.

***

I woke up from sleep. Someone was gently tapping me on the shoulder. I pulled off my eye mask and headphones to see the steward standing beside me.

He smiled and said, "We'll be landing soon, sir."

I thanked him and looked around. Other passengers were already up. I drank some water and wiped my face with wet tissues. The plane landed at Zurich airport just after 8 am. I brushed my teeth at the airport washroom and grabbed some breakfast from the lounge.

I messaged mom -- In Zurich airport. Two-hour layover. Getting breakfast now.

Mom replied -- Don't forget to drink water. Stay hydrated, kiddo. Let me know when you reach Mumbai.

The day after, I woke up late in the morning. I took a quick shower and went downstairs. Mom was nowhere to be seen. Nakul was on the phone, seated on the living room couch. The same couch. I looked at the surroundings and remembered the scenes from the previous night. Several emotions crossed my mind. Guilt and shame for having spied on mom and her boyfriend's intimate moments. Thrill at having seen the act and a desire to see more. Nakul ended the call.

"Where's mom?"

"Yoga studio. You ready to go?"

"Where?"

Nakul rolled his eyes and sighed. "Dude, where's your mind at nowadays? We're checking out the Lamborghini Urus. I told you. The showroom just called me. You coming with me or not?"

"Oh shit, I totally forgot. Give me five minutes. Let me get some breakfast."

"We can get something on the way. Let's go."

We got into Nakul's Levante and drove off to the Lamborghini showroom. I got a vada-pav from my favorite place and ate in the car. Mom was usually strict about my diet, but Nakul didn't mind. He drove off when I finished eating. As soon as we got to a slightly less crowded street, Nakul glanced at me briefly.

"Hope you liked the show last night?" he asked casually.

My heart rate shot up as my mind immediately thought about mom and him having sex on the couch. I pretended to look outside and asked, "Which show?"

"The one you were watching from the staircase, half naked."

Shit! My mind blanked out. I didn't know what to say. My heart thundered in my chest. I glanced sideways at Nakul. He looked straight ahead, focused on the road, eyes hidden behind his sunglasses. I kept quiet.

"Does mom know?" I asked.

"I haven't told her."

"Thanks dude. Look, I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It's sick and so very wrong. I don't know what came over me," I blabbered.

Nakul smiled. "If I had a mom like yours, I'd have watched too. Don't beat yourself up. I am not mad at you."

"You're not?"

"Nope. In fact, I wanted you to watch us. You lust for her, don't you?"

"Uh..."

"Come on. We are friends, aren't we? I know you took her nude pics from my phone."

I sighed, closed my eyes and slumped back in the seat. "I am a sick psycho," I said, sullenly.

"No, you're not. Samaira is one hell of a woman. And spying on people having sex is pretty thrilling itself."

"You really don't mind that I watched you and mom during your private moments?"

"Let's put it this way. If we wanted to keep it private, we wouldn't have done it in the living room, with you in the house. I hoped you'd come out of your room and catch us in the act. You did and frankly, it turned me on quite a bit, knowing you were watching. I think your mom was aware of that risk too, though she didn't see you. It heightened her arousal."

"So... you want me to keep watching you guys have sex?" I asked, confused.

Nakul sighed. "Alright, here's the full disclosure. Samaira and my sex life has... plateaued. Happens in every relationship. We're trying to spice things up. From the last few months, we've gotten into role-plays. One of those involves me fucking her, pretending to be a stranger. It drives her wild."

"How do you pretend to be a stranger? I mean... she already knows you," I asked, perplexed.

"I tie her up to the bed and blindfold her. And I don't speak at all. It's all in the mind. She can't see, hear or touch; hence stranger. It sounds lame when I explain, but trust me, it works."

I nodded. Nakul continued.

"That idea quickly seeded itself in our minds. We wondered if we could do that in real; add another person in our sex life. He and I could take turns fucking her, while she lay there tied and blindfolded. While the fantasy is strong, turning it into reality is difficult. Who do we approach? We are celebrities, people know us. We can't invite a stranger into our intimate lives. Many of her friends and mine would love to get involved. But we want it to be private, a secret. So, the fantasy has always remained a fantasy, until now," he said and looked at me.

I frowned and said, "Are you suggesting...?"

"I want you to join us in our bedroom. I am offering you the chance to fuck your mom."

Whoa! What? "Is this a trick? Are you pranking me?" I asked, suspiciously.

"I swear on my dead parents."

"You're serious!" I asked, incredulous.

"Read my face, dude. I am not that good of an actor."

"Okay..." I said, slowly, trying to think this through. "I admit... I do lust after mom. Like you said, she's extremely hot and sexy. All my friends at the university fantasize her."

"Now you can turn your fantasy into reality while helping your mom and me in the process."

"But, what about mom? How does she feel about her son fucking her?"

"She doesn't have to know. That's the beauty of this. Ignorance is bliss," Nakul said coolly.

"What? How wouldn't she know?"

Nakul tapped his temple. "Blindfolds. Remember? She won't be able to see or touch you. As long as you don't make a sound, you're practically a stranger."

I was conflicted. As much as I wanted to have sex with mom, this didn't feel right.

As if reading my thoughts, Nakul said, "Listen, dude. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You get to fulfill your desire of fucking her. She gets to realize her fantasy of being fucked by a stranger. It's a complete win-win. If either of you don't like it, you can go back to being the normal mother and son you're now. She would never know you fucked her, so no awkwardness. You see what I mean?"

It did sound tempting when Nakul put it that way. I was still mulling it over when we reached the showroom.

"Alright. Think it over. No hurry. Come on, let's check out the Urus," Nakul said, as he parked his Levante.

The manager welcomed us in and showed us the SUV. It looked gorgeous in black.

"My apologies, Mr. Kapoor. I couldn't send it to your house. It's already booked by another client. We can't risk it outside. I hope you understand."

"Of course. I would be pissed if my car was being shown around to others."

"Yes, exactly. I know you're a car enthusiast. I've heard about your collection. Quite a smart selection you have," the manager said. "Shall we take a look inside?"

"Definitely. Although, I've already driven the one Rohan has. I believe this is the same model?"

"Ah, Mr. Malhotra has the model from last year. This one here is the latest one, launched earlier this year. Few upgrades. Let me show you."

Nakul sat inside and checked it out while I kept thinking about his proposal. Mom was the hottest MILF, no doubt about that. My friends lusted after her. Her male fans lusted after her, evident from the social media comments. Here I was, being given the chance to fuck her anonymously. To touch her intimately and taste her. To feel her and be inside her. And she wouldn't even know!

Nakul booked the Urus and made an advance payment. We left the showroom and went for lunch.

As we ate, I asked, "Will it work? How will it work?

"I'll make it work. Leave that to me. Are you in or out?"

I nodded. "When are you planning it?"

"Tomorrow night."

"How are you going to invite this 'stranger' into our house with me around?"

"You won't be around. You're going to spend tomorrow night with your friends, partying late into the night."

"I am?" I asked, confused.

"That's what you'll tell Samaira and leave tomorrow evening. Those friends you tell her about, make sure to name the ones she doesn't know personally. That way she can't cross check later if you were really with them."

"Oh, ok. Got it."

***

Next evening, I packed a small overnight backpack and left the house at 9 pm. I called an Uber and asked the driver to drop me at the nearest McDonald's which was just over a kilometer away. I sat at one corner and ordered a soft drink to pass the time. I was nervous thinking about what I was going to do.

At 10 pm I booked another cab and returned home. I waited at the gate. Five minutes later, Nakul texted me -- Show time!

I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. As planned by Nakul, mom would be tied up and blindfolded in her bedroom. She would no doubt hear the bell. The 'stranger' had just arrived.

Nakul opened the door and let me in. He was bare bodied and wore only his shorts.

"She needed a little bit of liquid courage. Slightly tipsy but ready now," Nakul said.

He gave me a brand-new bottle of body perfume. "Spray this generously on your skin. You're still wearing your usual deodorant. This will mask that smell."

I nodded and stripped down to my shorts. I sprayed the perfume liberally on myself. It was a very different smell from my usual choice. I took a deep breath to calm myself but still shook slightly with nervousness.

Nakul clasped my shoulder and pressed firmly. "Just follow my lead. Don't make any sound. You don't feel good at any point in time, just leave quietly. I'll handle it if things go sideways."

I nodded and followed him towards mom's bedroom. The door was ajar and soft light from the bedside table lamp illuminated the room. Nakul entered and I followed inside.

Mom lay on her bed, stretched out, her hands over her head. Her wrists were bound with a long strip of silky black cloth. The other end was tied to the headboard with some slack. Her legs were free. My eyes scanned her scantily clad body. She wore only a black bikini top and G-strings. Both items of her clothing were merely strings with triangular patches to cover her nipples and pussy. Her long, lustrous, black hair was open. Another piece of silky black cloth was tied across her eyes. My heart raced faster.

"Nakul?" mom asked.

"Babe?"

"Is he here?"

Nakul looked at me and said, "Yes, he's in the room."

Mom smiled. "Do I know him?"

"He's a stranger."

Mom trembled slightly. "Oh, I can barely contain my excitement. Come on, then. I can't wait to get started."

Nakul sat on the bed next to mom and gestured me to get closer to her. I approached the bed silently, nervously. Mom sniffed the air and inhaled deeply.

"Nice fragrance, stranger. Come closer," mom said. She arched her back, seductively. "Touch me. Taste me. Take me. I am all yours."

My fingers trembled as I reached out and placed my hand on the top of mom's bare shin and lightly caressed it.

She smiled, "Oh, you're shaking. Don't worry, I won't bite."

I trailed my fingers upwards on the soft and smooth skin of her leg. When I reached her inner thigh, closer to her pussy, she lifted her hips in anticipation. I paused with my fingers inches away from the triangular patch between her legs. I looked at her face. She smiled, awaiting my touch. I lost my nerve and slid my hand past her pussy towards her flat tummy.

"He's teasing me, honey," mom moaned and complained to Nakul.

Nakul chuckled. "He's slightly nervous, babe. After all, you're the woman of his dreams."

"Oh, really? How old is he?"

Nakul looked at me. "He's... young."

"Younger than you?"

"Yes."

"Oh my! Come here, stranger. Let me have a kiss from my young lover."

I gulped nervously and looked at Nakul. He gestured me to go ahead.

"What are you waiting for stranger? Here I am, all tied up and helpless. Don't be shy." She pushed her lips into a pout, which she usually did in most of her IG pics.

I fidgeted nervously and looked at Nakul again. He rolled his eyes and gestured again, impatiently, asking me to get on with it. He was right. I had to start acting confidently and give her what she wanted. I leaned over and placed my hands on either side of her. Lowering my head, I took in her beautiful face and red, puffy lips. I slowly placed my lips on hers. Mom kissed me softly, her lips, sliding teasingly across mine. Holy shit! This is it. I am kissing my mom! She kissed me again, more firmly this time and I returned it with equal fervor. Her tongue darted into my mouth and caressed mine as we kissed like lovers.

Mom broke the kiss gently and said, "Wow! You're really young, aren't you?"

I looked at Nakul with panic. He gestured with his hand for me to relax. "No more questions. Just enjoy him, babe."

Mom relaxed and smiled again. "Fine. Now where are you, young stranger?"

I tentatively put my hand over mom's right breast. Most of her beautiful globes were already out, the triangular patches covering only a small area over her nipples. She sighed as I fondled her breast. Her hard nipple poked through the fabric and pressed into my palm. I gave her breast a gentle squeeze and she moaned. Feeling more confident, I kissed the side of her neck and trailed kisses down her chest. Her breathing became heavier. I kissed the exposed skin of her right breast. She moaned and squirmed, arching her back slightly, as I placed light kisses along the rest of her breast.

"Open her top," Nakul said to me.

I put my hand below her back and located the knot of strings that held her bikini top together. I fumbled slightly but finally pulled the right string, unraveling the knot. Mom trembled with excitement and breathed heavily as I pulled away her top, exposing her breasts completely. I became mesmerized, seeing mom's round, twin beauties up close. They were perfect. Light brown nipples stood erect, pointing up. Her areolas were drawn tight around her nipples; telltale signs of her arousal. I cupped her breasts and savored the feeling of them in my hands.