Bollywood Mom's Stranger Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom squirmed, moaned and whimpered as I fondled her breasts. I lowered my head and flicked my tongue across her nipple. She gasped. I took her nipple between my lips gently sucked on it. I moved to her other breast, swirling my tongue around her hard nipple, squeezing the other between my fingers. She writhed on the bed. She writhed and thrust her hips in the air. Still latching on to her nipple, I pulled at the knot on her right hip, untying her G-strings and pulled it off her. Mom moaned again, now lying completely naked in front of us.

I slid my hand down her tummy and slipped it between her legs. Mom moaned as my trembling fingers met her pussy. She was soaking wet. I looked at her, passion etched across her face. I looked at Nakul who smiled and nodded. Gently, I pushed my middle finger between her moist lips and slid it inside. I found her swollen clit and rubbed it slowly with my thumb, eliciting a moan from her. I pulled out my middle finger, added my ring finger to it and pushed both fingers slowly back into her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned.

I slid my fingers in and out, rubbing her clit harder as I resumed sucking her nipple. Mom continued to moan and whimper. She worked her hips in time with my fingers validating that I was doing a good job with her. She thrust her hips harder, and I matched her pace with my fingers. I rubbed her clit harder and faster while sucking her nipple.

"Oh, keep going. Right there, right there. Please don't stop!"

Mom's whole body started to stiffen. She raised her butt off the bed. Her breath came in ragged gasps. Nakul entwined his fingers with hers and she gripped his hand tightly.

"Oh God! Honey, he's making me cum!"

She threw her head back and cried out. Her pussy walls shuddered and contracted around my fingers. She clamped her legs shut, pinning my hand between her thighs as a massive orgasm hit her. Her pussy convulsed around my fingers for few seconds, and she went limp.

Breathing heavily, she said, "Oh! That was expertly done, young stranger."

My aching cock strained in my shorts. I eased my shorts down, conscious of being naked in front of Nakul. My cock however, was pretty damned confident, standing at full attention. I wasn't as big as Nakul, but I knew I was fairly well endowed. I had shaved my pubic area clean to accentuate the size of my cock. Nakul let out a soft whistle.

"What is it?" mom asked.

"He has nice package for you, babe. You're going to enjoy it, a lot."

I knelt next to her on the bed and groaned when my aching cock rubbed against her bare leg.

"Oh my! He's dripping, honey," she said to Nakul. "Can't wait to taste that leaking cock. Bring it to me, young stranger!"

I moved up the bed, knelt by her head and positioned my cock next to her lips. I groaned softly when she flicked her tongue across the swollen head, licking the pre-cum pooled at the tip. I grabbed my erection at the base. Mom opened wide and took my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head as much as possible, sliding her soft lips across my hard shaft, further engulfing me in her warm, wet mouth.

"Ohh!" I moaned, loudly, involuntarily. Shocked at myself, I clamped my hand on my mouth tightly. I looked at Nakul, wide eyed. He looked cautious. Thankfully, mom seemed unaware and continued to pleasure me with her tongue.

Nakul got up from the bed. He lay on his front between mom's legs, propped up on his elbows. Placing his palms under mom's butt, he raised her ass up. She spread her legs as he started licking her pussy. Mom moaned around my cock, sending tingles up my shaft.

She took my cock out of her mouth. "Love the taste. Bring it closer, young stranger. I want to taste more of it."

I moved across the bed and straddled her face, offering her better access to my cock. She opened her mouth, and I slid my hard cock inside. She lifted her head and gradually engulfed my entire shaft until my balls rested on her chin. I kept myself steady and fought hard not to moan or groan. Mom put her head back down and proceeded to bob it up and down in a steady rhythm. I remained on my knees, both hands on the headboard, as mom worked her oral magic on my cock.

Nakul got off the bed leaving mom's pussy unattended. She took my cock out of her mouth. "I need your hard cock in my pussy, young stranger. Get down there and fuck me!"

I quickly slid down the bed and got between mom's legs. Spreading them open, I grabbed my cock at the base and rubbed the swollen mushroom head across her slick pussy lips. Mom whimpered and lifted her hips, trying to get my cock into her pussy. I resisted and teased her, slapping my shaft on her pussy. Nakul knelt beside her face, naked, and guided his pipe of a dick into her mouth. I teased mom some more by gliding my cock over her slick pussy lips. It was time. I leaned forward and suddenly my cock head pushed into her pussy, disappearing inside. I pushed further and buried my cock inside her. Mom whimpered in surprise. I kept my mouth shut and grunted softly at the sensation of being inside her hot and wet pussy.

Mom took Nakul's cock out of her mouth. "Yes! That's it! Fuck me with that cock."

I quickly got into a steady rhythm and thrust passionately into mom's love hole. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust. She groaned and whimpered with delight. I took her left nipple, then right, into my mouth and sucked on it. Her moans increased in volume, and she slurped on Nakul's cock with increased fervor. I paused to take a deep breath and calm down, to not blow my load yet. Controlling myself, I put her feet on my shoulders and leaned forward. This bent her at the waist and opened up her pussy even further. She was incredibly flexible from her daily yoga routine. I plunged my cock once more into her pussy and fucked her hard this time.

Mom got so lost in the pleasure that she couldn't focus on Nakul's cock anymore. She took it out of her mouth, crying and moaning with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Pound my pussy, young stranger. Make me cum!"

Still thrusting into her, I quickly moved one hand onto her pussy. I touched the place where my cock entered her pussy and rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb. My other arm quickly got tired, supporting the weight of my entire upper body. I swiped across mom's clit furiously and was rewarded soon after. Her pussy quivered around my cock, squeezing my shaft. She bucked her hips wildly as another orgasm crashed into her. She opened her mouth and cried out loud, which then turned into a wordless cry. The quivering and shuddering of her pussy walls, sent me over the edge. With mom beyond the limits of consciousness, I finally grunted loudly, pouring my essence into her. Powerful jets of cum erupted from my cock, shooting my semen deep into mom's pussy. I kept thrusting into her quivering body, unloading my entire sperm content inside her.

When I came back to my senses, I was lying on top of mom. I got off her and slumped on the bed beside her, breathing heavily. She had almost passed out, breathing gently. Nakul gestured me to follow him outside and closed the door.

"Dude, that was awesome!" he said, excitedly. "See, it wasn't that hard, was it? You did great!"

I smiled widely. "You were right. She's wild in bed. I still can't believe I fucked mom!"

Nakul chuckled. "Yes, you did. You fulfilled your fantasy and ours too. Now, I must get back to her. I'll see you in the morning."

I went upstairs to my room and took a shower. As the water cascaded down my skin, I rinsed my cock, washing off the slimy mixture of saliva, pussy juice and semen. Wow! I just fucked mom! My cock was inside her pussy. I dried myself and flopped on the bed. I had no idea what the future held, whether I'd get to fuck mom again. Even if it never happened again, I was still a happy man. I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning, I was ready to go to dad's house for the last two days of my vacation. I packed my bags and went downstairs. Mom and Nakul were having breakfast. My heart skipped a beat on seeing mom, scenes from the previous night flooded back into my brain.

Mom looked at me. "There you are. When did you return last night, kiddo?"

"Around one o'clock, I think," I said, exchanging a knowing look and secret smile with Nakul.

"Oh, I didn't notice. Must have slept pretty hard. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did. Wonderful new experience. It was the greatest night of my life!"

Mom arched her eyebrows, suspiciously. "Really? You were with your old friends, right? You're not doing drugs, are you?"

"No mom! Of course not!"

"You want some breakfast?"

"No, not hungry. I'll eat something at dad's."

"Alright. Come here, kiddo."

Mom kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, feeling the curves of her body pressed against me. I held on to her longer than I usually did.

Mom smiled. "Missing me already?"

I smiled back. We said our goodbyes. Mom promised to see me off at the airport after two days. I got in to Nakul's Land Rover Defender and he drove me to dad's house.

"Everything fine? Does she suspect anything?" I asked him.

"All clear. She slept through the night. Morning, she woke up and told me she had a really good time last night. She was really impressed with the 'stranger'. She thinks he was a friend of mine."

I swelled with pride, really happy that I was able to impress someone as hot as mom in bed. "Does she want to do it again?"

"She does, but unfortunately we can't. At least, not now. I'll be in Morocco for a month starting next week. You're flying back in two days, so I told her the 'stranger' will be unavailable for some time. When are you coming back, next?"

"Two months later. Summer holidays."

"Great! That would be a long one, right?"

I nodded. "Man! I never thought I'd get another shot at this. Now that you've told me, I am not sure how I'll spend the next two months."

Nakul chuckled. "Hang out with friends. Bang some hot chicks. Get a girlfriend, if possible. And study, of course."

We reached dad's house. I got out of the car and we said our goodbyes. "You're a great guy, Nakul. Thanks for everything."

"Anytime, dude." He put on his sunglasses and drove off.

***

I landed at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport in Mumbai at 10 pm. As I walked towards the baggage conveyor system to collect my trolley bag, I pulled out my phone and switched off the flight mode.

I message mom -- Just landed in Mumbai.

Mom replied -- I've sent the car for you. Driver's waiting outside. Can't wait to have you back home, young stranger!

I stopped in my tracks, shocked, and dropped the phone.

The End