Bollywood Service Babes Pt. 01

Story Info
A place where Bollywood actresses provide kinky services.
1.6k words
4.11
19.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hi all. I guess some of you might have read my story series - Toilet Service Girl and Bollywood Toilet Club. Being a girl, I had been writing from a female perspective. But few of my readers suggested that I write a few stories from a male perspective too. So starting a new series now. Do give your comments and suggestions.)

I stood in front of the huge door. I was a bit unsure whether to enter or not. This place was suggested to me by a colleague. He had told me that here Bollywood actresses provided all kind of kinky services - the only thing required is money. I had no problem with money. I am an investment banker and had lots of money. Now, as per the suggestion of my colleague, I was here to spend some of my money on some nice service by an actress.

I entered through the door. The room inside looked like the reception area of a posh hotel. A young girl, in a very sexy outfit, walked towards me.

"Hello Sir, is this your first time here?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied, a bit nervous.

"I guess you have been referred by one of our customers."

"Yes."

"So you know what kind of services we offer?"

I nodded.

"Please come with me." The girl said and led me to a room.

It was a mid-sized room. There was a large sofa against the wall. There were two small tables and there was a door on the side, may be leading to a bathroom. On one table there was a small Tab. The girl picked up the tab and handed it over to me.

"Kindly go through this. All the actresses that are available at the moment can be seen here. On clicking the name of the actress, the services she offers shows up. You choose the services you want and pay the charge online. She will then come and give you the service."

"Ok", I said and checked the tab.

"Have fun." The girl said and went out.

I sat on the sofa and began scrolling through.

At that moment, five actresses were available. It was mentioned that if any more actresses got available, it will immediately appear on the screen.

I checked out the names of the available actresses - Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Nora Fatehi, Ileana D'Cruz and Disha Patani.

I began thinking whom to use.

After some time I clicked the name of Kareena Kapoor.

The list of services offered by Kareena was now displayed. My eyes widened when I saw the services that Kareena gave - Blowjob, Naked Bath, Foot Massage & Licking, Piss on Face, Piss Drinking, Ass Cleaning, Toilet Service.

My colleague had already informed me that sex was off the table. The actresses offered some kinky services but the customer cannot have sex with the actress. I was ok with it.

I could now feel an erection growing. I decided to get a blowjob from Kareena Kapoor. I clicked it and was directed to the payment link. The fee was high but not for me. I paid and then waited.

A few minutes later a girl entered the room. She brought in some coffee and snacks with her.

"This is complimentary. From our side. Have a nice time." The girl said and left.

I had just picked up my cup of coffee, when Kareena Kapoor walked in. She was wearing a short black dress which accentuated all her curves. She looked like a walking sex doll.

I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Hi! How are you?" She asked in her beautiful voice.

"I am fine but I guess I will be feeling better now." I replied, looking at her.

"Naughty boy!" Kareena said. "Should I get naked or you want me to give a fully clothed blowjob?"

Of course I wanted to see her naked and I told her that.

She opened her dress. She was not wearing any underwear inside.

I looked at her lovely boobs and naked huge ass.

She walked towards me naked and dropped on her knees in front of me.

She then opened my pants and wrapped her hands around my cock. She kissed and licked the tip of my penis for some time and then inserted it in her mouth.

As Kareena began sucking on my penis, I could feel a sense of ecstasy I had never felt before. I felt as if I was in heaven.

Kareena kept sucking my penis. Periodically she would take the penis out of her mouth and then began licking my penis from bottom to top.

I sipped the cup of coffee and enjoyed the sexy cock sucking being given by Kareena Kapoor.

I felt like a king at that moment.

"Can you rub your nose in my penis?" I said after some time.

Kareena smiled and began to rub her nose in my penis.

"Sniff it." I said.

Kareena pressed her nose to the tip of my penis and began sniffing. She then rolled down her nose along my penis and continued sniffing.

"Continue sucking now." I said, as I bit into the snacks provided to me.

As I ate the snacks and drank my coffee, I looked down at Kareena Kapoor, who was down on her knees as a slave and sucking my dirty penis.

"Can I press your boobs?" I asked.

"Of course you can." She replied.

I immediately grabbed her right boob and fondled it. Then I fondled the other one. I also pinched and played with her nipples for a bit, as she continued to suck my penis.

"Do tell me where you want to cum - inside my mouth or on my face?" Kareena said after some time, as she realized that I was about to cum.

"On you face." I said and took my penis in my hand.

Kareena lifted her face up so that I can cum on her face.

I jerked my penis a bit and sprayed my cum all over the beautiful face of Kareena Kapoor. Her eyes, nose, lips and cheeks, all were covered in my white gooey sperm.

"That felt great." I said and rubbed my cock on Kareena's face to wipe off the reminder of my cum.

"You really cummed a lot." Kareena said, as she wiped off the cum from her eyes.

"Shall I give you a tissue paper?" I asked, as I saw tissue papers in the table nearby.

"If you want, you can clean the cum off my face in another way. But you have to pay extra for that." Kareena said.

"What?" I asked.

"You can piss on my face.. You just have to use the tab and pay for it." She said, looking up towards me.

I was a bit taken aback at the way she said that. Here she was, a big Bollywood celebrity, and she wanted me to piss on her face.

I immediately took the tab and clicked on 'Piss on Face'. I paid for it.

Kareena then opened the door on the side. There was indeed a bathroom there. But it was a bit different from normal bathroom.

Apart from a normal sink and commode, there were things which I had not seen before.

"This is for pissing service. This is for toilet service." Kareena pointed towards the two unique commodes that were placed inside.

Kareena then entered one. Her face was now protruding out of it. Her upper body was also visible. So, if I wished I could pee on her face, and if I wanted, I could also piss on her boobs.

I got ready to piss. I pointed my penis at Kareena Kapoor's beautiful face and started pissing.

I sprayed my stream of dirty piss all over her face. Her cum covered face was now soaked in my urine.

I pissed for a few more moments and then spit on her face.

As the last few drops of piss tricked down my penis, I put it in front of her mouth. She took my penis in her mouth and sucked in the last of my piss.

"Thanks for this wonderful and warm piss." Kareena said as she came out of the commode.

I was now looking at the other commode; the one Kareena said was for toilet service.

"You want toilet service?" Kareena asked. She seemed to be eager to keep pleasuring me.

"How does this work?" I asked.

"I will get inside it. You can place your ass on my face. I will open my mouth and you can shit directly inside my mouth. I will eat your shit and also lick your asshole clean after that." She said in a casual matter, as if eating shit was normal for her.

"It's nice to hear but actually I don't feel like having a shit." I said.

"I will lick your asshole for some time. You will be ready to shit then." She said, her face still covered in my piss.

I began thinking what to do.

She then said, "You can call another actress too. She will sit on the floor near you and sniff your ass while you shit inside my mouth. After I lick your asshole clean, she will again wash it with her fingers."

'Wow!' I thought.

I then went to get the tab. I picked it up and checked the names once again. I then clicked on Disha Patani and selected and paid for ass cleaning. Then I selected Kareena once again and paid for toilet service.

I was now ready for another round of dirty fun.

(To be continued....)