Sayuri's Second Shoot

Story Info
Sayuri receives a phone call she isn't expecting.
10.3k words
4.5
5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
18 Followers

Sayuri blinked herself awake, immediately turning off her blaring alarm clock. She rolled out of bed, robotically going through the motions as she did every morning. She yawned, putting on her glasses and taking a large sip of water. She could feel her bladder's fullness, and Sayuri began to blush.

As much as she tried to put it behind her, the shooting left an impact on Sayuri that she was not expecting.

Even at her age, Sayuri was naive enough to think she could just forget about the shoot and move on like nothing had ever happened. As much as she tried her best to ignore it, memories of that fateful night kept replaying in her mind. Gia's beautiful naked body, the primal sensation of being dominated, the shameless relief Sayuri felt when she was finally able to take a shit...

It was so disgusting, so unabashedly shameless. Sayuri bit her lip just thinking about it. Gia was so intimate with her, so passionate. Yet at the same time, she was so aggressive and fierce. Sayuri shuddered, remembering the rough way her former student treated her. Gia's hands were all over her body, greedily taking in and pinching every bit. Sayuri couldn't ever recall being touched in such a way- a way where she was truly desired.

She almost wanted to feel it again...

Sayuri cringed internally, chastising herself for even thinking of such things. She ignored the feeling of excitement ignited in her loins. The usually prudish woman was not used to her sex drive being so active, but ever since the shoot with Gia, Sayuri felt horny more often.

In fact, almost every time she had to take a shit, Sayuri was turned on.

She made her way to her bathroom, a smaller room connected to her bedroom. Sayuri was lucky enough to have her own toilet, otherwise it would be embarrassing for her to have to share one with her son. He didn't need to know how badly Sayuri usually stank up the bathroom.

It worried Sayuri how turned on she felt whenever taking a trip to the toilet. The pressure that built up in her loins, the sweet relief of releasing that built up tension, the shamelessness of it all. It was an erotic sensation that Sayuri couldn't deny. She would even spend hours at a time simply sitting on the toilet, savoring the feeling of letting out several long, thick logs. She was even tempted to masturbate while pooping- but Sayuri managed to ignore the filthy urge.

Sayuri would always end up leaving the bathroom with red cheeks and regret. How could she possibly get off on such a thing? Was she really that much of a degenerate now? She hated to think that the shoot affected her psyche this much.

Sayuri sighed as she pulled her panties down, and sat her well rounded rear on top of the cold toilet seat.

"Gia..." Sayuri pursed her lips together. "She's the reason why this turns me on so much."

Sayuri pushed her thighs together, grunting out her routine morning shit.

"Hngngh..."

Sayuri blushed as she struggled to push out the hard, dark log of shit. Her anus pulsated, slowly urging out the thick turd. Sayuri bit her lip, squeezing her thighs together. A loud and wet fart blurted out of her as she dropped half of the turd into the toilet. The middle aged woman sighed, feeling immense pleasure from releasing such a load.

Her gut churned, loudly rearranging the contents of her intestines. Sulfuric fumes rushed towards the pit of her stomach, and another gassy blast helped Sayuri push out the last of her bowel movement. It landed in the toilet water with a loud plop, and Sayuri shuddered when she felt the reacting splash on her bare skin.

Sayuri sighed, slumping over her knees, exhausted already from taking such a huge shit. She let out several more long-winded, loud farts, her face turning bright red. Even if she was in the privacy of her own home, it was still embarrassing to know her farts were so terrible.

She half-stood up from the toilet to get a better view of her alarm clock, checking the time. Out of the corner of her eye, her massive shit caught her attention. Sayuri gasped when she turned around to get a better look at it. The fat, slimy turd was so huge that a large part of it stuck out from the surface of the water.

Sayuri blushed as she looked down at the large, lumpy object. Some sick part of her actually got off to how big it was. She wrinkled up her nose at the offensive smell. Dear god, it was pungent

Sayuri sighed, reaching for her toilet paper. Her shits always took up quite a large chunk of her morning routine. She turned on the bidet, ignoring how wet her pussy felt.

When she finally managed to finish cleaning herself up, Sayuri hurried to get dressed into her work uniform. After school and on the weekends, she would work at a supermarket to supplement her income.

Although the payment from the shoot did help at first, Sayuri was soon back in the same situation she was in before. The bills she was able to pay off were quickly replaced with new ones, and her teaching job was still miserably underpaid. She hadn't had many tutoring clients lately, and higher paying teaching positions never replied to the resumes she sent out.

The idea of going back for another shoot had crossed her mind, but Sayuri ultimately stomped out the thought before it would spiral any further. That video she made was simply a one time occurrence, a blip on the radar of her long lifespan. It was a one and done deal, something she did out of desperation to provide for herself and her son, nothing more.

She collected her earnings, paid off her debts, and that was that. It was in the past now, nothing else had to come from it.

Sayuri finished buttoning up her blouse, she straightened out her top and checked her appearance in the mirror. Nodding her head, she grabbed her purse and headed out the front door. Thankfully she didn't have to take the train to get to her job, this supermarket was new and had just recently opened up a few streets down. Compared to her stressful teaching career, the stocking job was honestly quite blissful. It was 6 straight hours of mindless, menial labor.

She began her short trek through the still asleep town, the morning air dewy and calm. When she came to the market she entered through the side, scanning her employee badge. After greeting a younger co-worker, Sayuri got to work. She picked up a crate of produce, and headed out to the first aisle.

Her supervisor nodded to her as he walked by, writing something on a clipboard.

Sayuri began her work, putting out the fresh fruits and vegetables that were just shipped in from a local farm. Seconds turned into minutes, and Sayuri was fully lost in her own world. It was still quite early in the morning, there weren't that many customers in the store yet. She hummed along mindlessly to the store's usual pop music.

Sayuri could finally feel her mind relax as she went about her routine. Naturally, her thoughts wandered.

Wandered to Gia, and the shoot... and the amount of money she made in just one day.

That one night had changed everything- from how Sayuri viewed herself, to how she viewed Gia. As much as she wanted to forget it ever happened, to bury the memories deep in the back of her head, it was simply impossible. Sayuri couldn't stop thinking about her former student, the one who opened her up to a whole new world of debauchery.

It was inconceivable, the emotions Sayuri felt fluttering inside of her, like butterflies in her stomach. She felt decades younger, like she was a cheerful schoolgirl with a crush. But she was a teacher- a teacher who participated in truly degenerate acts with a former student. It wasn't illegal, but highly immoral. Sayuri felt dirty thinking about it, what her colleagues might think if any of them were to find out what she had done with a former student.

It's not like she could afford to lose either of her jobs. She needed money now more than ever.

Was it possible for someone to discover the video? She didn't see why a video of her would be popular in the first place- she considered herself well past her prime and not in the best shape. She worked out when she could- but she rarely had the time or energy.

Sayuri shook her head, shunning the thought. There was nothing to worry about, no need to panic. Afterall, considering the niche fetish genre... how many people out there are actually into it? Hopefully the audience for that kind of subject was more global than domestic. She hadn't heard anything from the studio since, so Sayuri thought it was safe to assume there wasn't much buzz around it.

Sayuri's watch beeped, snapping her out of her train of thought. Lunch time already. She headed to the breakroom, taking her lunch out of her locker on the way there. She took a seat, checking her phone as she took the lid off of her bento.

One Missed Call.

Sayuri furrowed her brow, she didn't recognize the number. She called the number back, placing the phone between her ear and shoulder as she took hold of her chopsticks. It rang for a few beats, then a male voice greeted her from the other line.

"Hello, I received a phone call from this number earlier today. With whom am I speaking?" Sayuri asked.

"Ah, so good to hear back from you so quickly, Ms. Saeko! You may not remember, but I am the producer from BlackLight Entertainment. Do you by any chance have time to speak today?" The man inquired.

Sayuri felt her heart skip a beat. That company name sounded disturbingly familiar- it was the name of the adult film studio!

"What would you need to talk to me about?" Sayuri replied in a rather defensive tone. She clenched her cellphone tight in her hands as she awaited for some kind of explanation.

"We have a brand new script, and are looking for actresses to fill the role. I know you mentioned you were primarily motivated by money, and this role pays double the amount of the last one! Would you be interested in discussing this opportunity?" The producer explained.

Sayuri had to cover her mouth when she gasped. Double the amount?

"Oh... Well..." Sayuri faltered, considering just hanging up now. This was absolutely crazy- no way was she ever doing this again! She took a deep breath and regained her composure.

"Why...me, though?" Sayuri questioned. "Wouldn't someone else be a better fit for this role?"

The producer chuckled. "You see, the original film you starred in is quite popular on our website- one of our most viewed titles in fact. The fans love you- we've even received requests to see more of you!" The producer explained enthusiastically. "Many users of the site are even asking for a sequel to your first film. So, what are your thoughts?"

Sayuri's eyes widened. Popular? Her? She didn't know what to say.

"I..." Sayuri faltered, still in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

"Of course! You've filled quite a popular niche in our online community, there are many out there who admire your beauty and talent!" The producer sounded so charismatic on the other end of the line, and Sayuri was falling for it.

She was so confused. People actually wanted to see more of her? She supposed that perverts are perverts, and would be able to get off to anything. Yet at the same time, she felt somewhat flattered that there was a sizable group of internet users out there that wanted to see more of her. Even if that involved her getting shit on.

It was oddly endearing, knowing there were people eager to see her again. In fact, it made her warm up to the idea of going back for another shoot.

No, no, no Sayuri thought to herself. This was insane. She should be revolted right now, knowing that there are countless degenerates out there masturbating to her like she was a piece of meat for them to gawk at. She should hang up the phone immediately. She should block the number and go about her day as usual. She should just focus on eating her lunch before it gets any more cold.

But a small part of her wanted to experience what she felt the first time. The sensation of being wanted, desired, sexualized, objectified, and degraded, all at once, lighting up her primal urges she thought once instinct.

She wanted to chase that high again.

"If I were to agree..." Sayuri knew she would regret this. "What would I be asked to do, exactly?"

The producer grinned widely from his end of the phone call. "This latest project is planned to have two separate shoots, the first one will involve you and two other female performers. Would you be able to handle that kind of work load?"

"That wouldn't be an issue at all." Sayuri bluffed. "But I was more concerned about the subject matter. Will the genre be the same as last time?" Sayuri craned her neck to get a look out of the break room. She wanted to make sure the back of the store was void of any eavesdroppers.

"It will be the same fetishes as last time- a focus on extreme anal and scat content. This script is much, much more intense than the previous filming, hence the higher payment." The producer replied.

Sayuri thought for a moment. "Higher payment... you said it would be double the amount I made for the first shoot, correct?"

"Correct. Our studio has had a boom of success lately, and budgets have increased. So if you agree to do both shoots, you'll be paid quadruple what you made last time." The man bragged. This sleazy producer really was trying to sweeten the deal, Sayuri thought.

But she really needed the money- payment like that would help solve a lot of her current problems.

"Alright." Sayuri stated. "I'll do it." Her lip trembled. She was in disbelief of herself. How could she agree to this so easily?

"Excellent, I'm so glad to hear that!" The producer beamed. "When are you available to come by for the shooting?"

Sayuri bit her lip. The quicker she got the money, the better. She had work at the market again tomorrow, and Monday through Friday she was busy with teaching and tutoring. "I can come by this time next week." Sayuri said as she checked her work schedule.

"This coming Saturday? That would be perfect!" The producer replied. "And it gives you enough time to prepare as well. Remember the instructions you were given for the first shoot? You will need to follow some guidelines before this shooting as well."

Sayuri rolled her eyes. "What would those be?"

"Two days before the shooting, please attempt to eat as little as possible. In fact, you should purchase an enema bag so you can cleanse your colon the night before the filming. If you save the receipt, we will be happy to reimburse you." The producer explained. "You will need to be empty of any waste for the film to be successful."

Sayuri sighed, more restrictions on her bathroom usage, great. She hated having to hold her shit in last time, but at least this was a little more manageable.

"That is doable. I'll be sure to pick one up from the pharmacy. What time should I come to the studio on Saturday?" Sayuri wanted to end this phone call quickly. She already felt regret pooling deep in her stomach.

"We will contact you soon with more information. First we must work out the schedules with the other actresses. Are there any other questions you have?"

'Where has my dignity gone?' Sayuri was tempted to blurt out.

"No, no questions come to mind."

"Very well. We here at BlackLight Entertainment are quite excited to work with you again, Ms Saeko. It was a pleasure talking with you today. I will be speaking with you again soon, take care!"

Sayuri hung up on the producer without bothering to say goodbye. She was extremely annoyed, mostly with herself. How could she allow herself to be talked into another shoot with minimal resistance? Was she really that desperate? Was her morality a thing of the past? Was she permanently tainted from the murky waters when she took a dip into the river of sin?

Was she even the same person anymore?

She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck standing up straight. Adrenaline spiked through her body as the realization of what she just agreed to dawned on her.

And yet, a small fraction of that adrenaline was fueling her sense of excitement. She was giddy with anticipation- even hoping to see Gia again.

She put her phone down and began eating her lunch.

--

Next Saturday came, and Sayuri wasn't any more confident in her decision than she was seven days ago. She sat in the waiting room of the same office she was in for the first shoot. She was reconsidering her options, entertaining the idea of walking out of the office and not looking back.

She hadn't signed any contracts yet, hadn't made any promises. She could leave now and no one would stop her.

'No...I came all this way to the other side of the city... No use turning back now.' Sayuri thought to herself with a sigh. The sound of a door opening derailed her train of thought.

"Ah, there you are Ms. Saeko! Glad to see you came early!" The producer walked into the room, greeting Sayuri jovially. "It is a pleasure to see you again." He offered his hand to her.

"Oh- yes. Nice to see you again as well." Sayuri said through gritted teeth. She reluctantly shook his hand. "Who are the other women I'll be working with today?"

"Excited to get started, hm?" The producer chuckled. "They both should be coming up the stairs right now actually- ah, here they are now!" The producer waved as the two women came in through the main entrance.

Sayuri's eyes widened. One of the women was Gia! Sayuri instinctively shrunk into her seat, her cheeks flushed. She barely even had time to register the appearance of the other woman, but she looked to be the same age as Gia.

"Ms. Saeko, you've already been acquainted with Gia. I'd like to introduce you to Kendra. She is another actress that has been with us for quite a while." He winked. "...So rest assured, her experience will help guide you through this rather extreme script." The producer gestured for Sayuri to stand up and join the three of them.

"Good evening, Ms. Saeko. I'm excited to see you again." Gia smiled warmly. How she was able to be so casual after what they did together, remained a mystery to Sayuri. "So is Kendra, I told her all about the fun we had together, and how you're a total natural at this!"

"Yeah, I've heard some pretty interesting things about you!" Kendra added with a cheery smile. She had wavy brown hair and a golden tan complexion, Sayuri was honestly stunned by her beauty. Was she always this attracted to women?

"Gia told me all about what you guys got up to, I wouldn't have expected from appearances alone that you'd have such a wild side." Kendra giggled flirtatiously at the older woman. Sayuri felt her heart flutter. It was oddly flattering, knowing that these women were actually excited to have sex with her. She never felt her body was that desirable once she gave birth to her son.

"Really?" Sayuri doubted.

"Yeah, Gia told me all the dirty details, and how cute your moans were... When I heard that, I figured I needed a turn with you too." The brunette winked at Sayuri.

Sayuri squirmed. Even though she soon would do similar things with Kendra, it was still embarrassing to think Gia told her all the details of the previous shoot.

"Well, now that we've all been properly introduced, are you all ready to start?" The producer asked.

"Yep!" Gia replied chipperly.

"Of course." Kendra affirmed.

The crowd began to head over to the filming room, Sayuri trailing meekly behind, second thoughts still racing through her head.

Kendra and Gia sat on opposite ends of the couch, leaving the middle open for Sayuri. She awkwardly sandwiched herself between the two younger women, feeling incredibly out of place. The producer flicked the switch of the camera, and the red light indicated that filming had officially begun.

The producer began a diatribe that Sayuri wasn't keen on listening too intently to. He introduced Gia and Kendra as 'seasoned' veterans of the adult film industry. Sayuri wondered how much experience they could have had when they were both so young. The producer then focused the camera on Sayuri, zooming in on her.

redrat7
redrat7
18 Followers