The Bollywood Toilet Club

Story Info
A Club for dominant bollywood actresses.
1.7k words
4.3
34.6k
20

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bollywood Toilet Club is an exclusive and secret club that is used by some actresses to fulfil some of their kinky desires.

The founders of this club were Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Madhuri Dixit. They were the main mistresses of this club who used young models, new and struggling actresses to serve them as slaves. A few senior actresses, who were no longer relevant in the industry, too served as slave here.

Over the years many actresses joined the club as mistresses, mostly popular actresses and those who belonged to filmy families. Many starlets too came here to serve them as slaves, with the hope that serving these ladies may help them with their career.

The slaves here were used as feet slaves, toilet slaves and also for face sitting.

There were four toilet cubicles in the club. When the club was in operation, four slave girls were inside these cubicles with their face inside the toilet. The set up was such that when a mistress comes, she can sit with her ass above the slave girl. She can also sit directly on the face of the slave girl if she wants. There were also two cleaner girls who waited outside the cubicles, so that they can go and wash the asses of the mistresses after they were done shitting.

Today there was a party in the club and the slave girls were getting ready in the toilet cubicles.

The toilet slaves for today were Radhika Apte, Taapsee Pannu, Preity Zinta and Juhi Chawla. The cleaner girls were Dia Mirza and Amrita Rao.

"Today will be a very busy day for us." Preity Zinta said as she got ready to get inside the toilet box.

"Yes, we will be used many times, I guess." Juhi Chawla said.

"Can I ask you something?" Radhika Apte asked Juhi.

"Sure, ask." She replied.

"You are a senior actress. How can you serve these young girls as their toilet?"

"You also serve them." Juhi replied.

"Yes. But I am comparatively new and also have no connections in Bollywood. You have been in here for so many years and you also know the parents of many of these girls you serve. Like you have been toilet to Alia Bhatt and Ananya Pandey; these are so young girls and you now eat their shit." Radhika said.

"I don't have any problem with that." Juhi said, not wanting to lengthen the discussion.

"Do these girls also have no problem shitting in your mouth? I hear them calling you aunty and then they shit in your mouth."

"Let's discuss this later. We have to get ready now." Juhi said and entered one cubicle.

The other girls also did the same.

Dia Mirza and Amrita Rao waited outside.

The party began and after some time four girls walked in.

They were Alia Bhatt, Ananya Pandey, Kiara Advani and Disha Patani.

Dia Mirza and Amrita Rao immediately got down on their knees.

They then kissed the feet of each of these ladies as a welcome gesture.

"Let's see who is in duty in which cubicle." Alia said, as the girls checked the cubicles one by one.

"Who wants to use which?" Kiara asked after they were done checking.

"I will use Juhi aunty. I like taking a dump in her mouth. Also I am already having some pressure, so I will just sit on her face and start dumping my shit." She giggled and entered the cubicle.

"I need some nice ass licking before I shit. I will use Preity." Alia said and entered the cubicle where Preity Zinta was the toilet.

"I will use Taapsee." Kiara said.

"And I will use Radhika." Disha said.

Soon the four beauties were inside their respective cubicles.

"Hi Juhi aunty." Ananya Pandey said as she looked at Juhi Chawla, who was ready with her face inside the toilet.

"Hello Ananya." Juhi said, as she watched Ananya open her jeans.

"Please open your mouth, Aunty. I will directly start dumping; too much pressure building up." Ananya said as she prepared to sit on Juhi's face.

Juhi Chawla opened her mouth as Ananya Pandey's ass landed on her face.

Immediately logs of shit began entering her mouth. Juhi kept chewing the dirty logs of shit as Ananya kept dumping.

In the cubicle next to it, Alia Bhatt asked Preity Zinta to lick her ass.

"Please give a nice ass licking, Preity. I want you to give some nice tongue cleaning to my dirty ass." Alia said.

Preity started licking the young and cute ass of Alia Bhatt. She also felt a bit humiliated the way Alia was addressing her. She was several years older to Alia and here she was addressing her on a first name basis and giving her orders. But Preity knew her position and knew humiliation was part of this job.

In the next cubicle, Kiara Advani was making Taapsee Pannu sniff her ass; while Disha was making the same to do to Radhika Apte.

As Taapsee Pannu sniffed the ass of Kiara, a large blast of fart hit her face. It was a dirty fart and Taapsee could feel her face covered in the dirty smell of Kiara's fart.

"It was a huge one." Alia said and giggled.

"I could also hear it." Ananya shouted as she continued dumping her shit in Juhi Chawla's mouth.

"Ha ha. Pressure was building inside me too." Kiara replied, as she enjoyed the sensation of Taapsee's nose sniffing her dirty fart.

"I too have to release one." Disha said and farted on the face of Radhika Apte.

All the four laughed heartily as the slave girls worked under their asses.

"I am done." Ananya said after some time.

"We have not yet started shitting." Alia said from the next cubicle.

"I am done shitting. A lot is yet left to be done." Ananya said and giggled.

"Oh Ya! Carry on." Alia said.

"Juhi aunty, you finish eating my shit and then start licking my asshole clean." Ananya said as she lifted her ass from Juhi's mouth.

Nearby, Alia, Kiara and Disha had now started shitting the mouth of their toilets.

"I quite enjoy taking a dump on someone else's mouth." Alia said as she dumped two logs of shit in Preity Zinta's mouth.

"Yeah. It feels great. Also I like it when they chew my shit as I dump it out in their mouth." Kiara said and giggled.

"Radhika is quite a good shit eater. We should use her more often." Disha said, as she kept shitting in Radhika's mouth.

"Yes. I know. I have dumped in her mouth a few times." Alia said.

Soon enough all of them were done shitting.

Now they were getting their asses licked clean.

"I think I am done." Ananya said and pressed the bell in the cubicle.

Dia Mirza walked into the cubicle.

"Wash my ass." Ananya said.

Dia took a mug of water and started washing the ass of Ananya Pandey. The ass cleaning water was falling all over the face of Juhi Chawla.

Ananya enjoyed the sensation, as two ladies who were more than double her age were serving her ass.

Another bell sounded and Amrita Rao entered the cubicle where Kiara Advani was shitting.

She then began cleaning Kiara's ass. She also looked at the face of Taapse. It was all covered in the dirty, brown shit of Kiara Advani.

The other two girls also pressed the bell soon after. Dia washed the ass of Alia and Amrita cleaned the ass of Disha.

The girls soon left. Dia and Amrita then helped the other four get cleaned up.

They then once again got ready to serve.

Madhuri Dixit walked in alone after some time.

Dia and Amrita kissed her feet.

"Where is Juhi?" She asked.

Amrita pointed towards the cubicle where Juhi was.

Madhuri entered the cubicle, opened her pants and sat on the toilet box, with her ass inches above the face of Juhi.

Juhi lifted her face and kissed each butt cheek of Madhuri.

"You served someone already or am I the first one today?" Madhuri asked.

"Served Ananya some time ago." Juhi said and began sniffing the asshole of Madhuri.

She knew exactly how Madhuri liked to get served.

"You are getting very popular among the girls. Everyone says you give a very good service." Madhuri said.

"Nice to hear that." Juhi replied.

"You are ok with serving these young girls, right?" Madhuri asked after some time, as Juhi continued sniffing her asshole.

"Most of the time it is ok. Only sometimes...." Before she could finish her sentence, Madhuri let out a huge fart on her face.

"You sniff my fart for some time. Then say." Madhuri said, as she enjoyed the sensation of getting her ass sniffed.

"Start licking my asshole. And tell what you wanted to say." Madhuri said after some time.

Juhi took out her tongue and began licking the asshole of Madhuri Dixit.

"It's nothing. But sometimes these girls behave so rudely. They don't even acknowledge my presence. Like Ananya greeted me today before shitting, but sometimes she would just come and sit on my face and start shitting. No words or anything, as if I am just a lifeless commode. Other girls do that sometimes too." Juhi said, while also licking the asshole of Madhuri.

"You don't get disheartened by that. You think from their point of view. They are young and rich girls. They enjoy getting served. And don't forget that you eat their shit. So your mouth is kind of a commode for them. And so they come and shit in your mouth as they do in a normal commode." Madhuri said.

"Yes. I understand." Juhi said with a sigh and continued licking Madhuri's asshole.

"I am ready to shit now." Madhuri said after some time.

Juhi stopped licking and tilted her face backwards. She then opened her mouth.

Madhuri lifted her ass and sat directly on Juhi's face with her asshole covering Juhi's mouth.

Juhi could feel the heavy weight of Madhuri's huge ass on her face.

When Ananya had sat on her face some time ago, she had not faced much difficulty. Now Madhuri's ass was almost crushing her face.

Soon Madhuri's asshole puckered and Juhi could feel her mouth fill up with Madhuri's shit. She began chewing as Madhuri continued dumping her dirty shit in Juhi's mouth.

Juhi knew this would be a long night.

(To be continued....)