Bolt Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is not much to do up here other than sex, the colony's pool & sauna, the weekly sex orgy, board games, and whatever I have with my entertainment center. Choose where you want to sleep, I am sleeping with Jerry and whoever else wants to share the bedroom with us. There is one bathroom, one bedroom, a kitchen and this living room. Tomorrow, if Tony and Tim want to, I will direct them to a hardware supply store where they can start building a second bedroom onto this cabin. Otherwise, we will share the two beds and two recliners. So, go to bed."

That is what we did, as Tim and I climbed onto the already made sofa bed, with Lisa and Becca crawling over us to sleep in the middle of the bed, as my cousin Denise slept on my outside. My sisters took the two recliners. And my mom and aunts decided to sleep with my dad. I have no idea how they were situated as I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

---

As I was waking up, I dreamed Denise was sucking my cock, while I was making out with Lisa, then Denise mounted me and began fucking both myself and Lisa. And that is exactly what was going on. Denise had mounted me and pulled Lisa's top leg over her right leg as she fucked both of us. My left hand was groping Lisa's left tit as Lisa was sucking on my left ear lobe. I looked over Lisa and saw my sister Kathy was fucking Tim and Becca in the same way only she had Becca's top leg over her left leg and Tim was groping Becca's right tit. I looked to my right and saw masturbating in one of the recliners my sister Sarah, as she finger fucked her pussy and mauled her tits. The time on the VCR said it was 8 AM.

As all of us came from mutual orgasms, Aunt Nikki and my mom walked in wearing only a pair of slippers each.

"Don't mind us, we are just going to fix breakfast," replied my mom.

"Good to see you're getting into the spirit of this place Denise & Tony. Incest and group sex can be beautiful things," my Aunt Nikki added.

"Well, cousin incest is legal in California," responded Denise. "And Tony does have a very nice and big cock, even if he's my cousin."

After we disentangled, Kathy dove to eat Denise's pussy out, while Lisa went to eat out my sister Kathy's pussy, with Denise grabbing Lisa's hips and diving into to suck and lick my girlfriend to an orgasm. Becca sucked and slurped up Tim's cock and the spilled cum from Kathy's pussy, while my sister Sarah did the same for me. Both Tim and I had stiff cocks with Tim fucking his girlfriend Becca, while I fucked my sister Sarah, figuring if my Aunt Nikki wanted incest we would give her incestuous sex.

After fucking my sister Sarah, I decided to fuck Kathy with my still gooey cock leaving Sarah in her afterglow. Tim decided to fuck Lisa, after he put Becca into another afterglow. After giving my sister Kathy several orgasms, I entered Lisa's asshole, so Tim and I would be double penetrating her. We both left her catatonic with Tim moving on to fuck Denise, while I had Becca suck my cock to clean off Lisa's ass juices. By that time Tim had moved on to fucking my sister Sarah, with me planting my flag into Becca's pussy.

After Sarah's last orgasm, I took my still wet cock with me into the kitchen. As my MILF of a mom was getting up from bending over to get a pan below the sink, I placed my right hand on her hip and guided my cock into her pussy with my other hand. Sinking my cock into my mom's cunt felt awesome as here was a woman I had masturbated over for much of my teenage years with her hard body on display at my mercy as I sank inch by inch into her. Fucking my sisters and cousin was one thing feeling their young cunts stretch as my dong entered their baby makers and both Becca and Lisa had shared me and Tim before. However, entering the womb that gave you life was something else entirely, the taboo nature of it, knowing you are fucking the woman who raised you, breast fed you, fed you, etc... and then feeling her pussy squeeze your cock as you enter her from a doggy position... My friends, there is nothing like it in the world.

"Entering the place you came from I see, hope you save some stiff cock for me," remarked Aunt Nikki.

Pulling Aunt Nikki over until her tits encased the left side of my chest, while I kept on fucking my mom as she was bent over the counter, I replied while also fondling her left butt cheek, "I still have two aunts yet to fuck. The only question is should I start off with my mom's sister or my dad's sister?."

"Bend me over after you finish with your mommy-slut. Your aunt has been a bad girl and wants to become a badder girl," returned Nikki. She then french kissed me giving me plenty of tongue. "You do know both your mom and I are nymphos. Here we can live naked and fuck whenever."

At that time, I came in my mom's pussy. "Don't worry Tony, your old mom and your sisters and cousin are all on birth control. Now, if you are done, I can grease this pan and begin cooking some bacon and pancakes. Nikki, take Tony back to check on our patient and take Tim with you, in case they have to lift up Jerry to take him to go to the bathroom."

Aunt Nikki took my hand, spinning away from me before dragging me behind her towards the only bedroom. As we passed through the living room, she pulled Tim off the sofa bed, he was resting on with our girlfriends, my sisters and cousin saying, "Come on, Tim. Let's check on the crip."

We entered to see Aunt Sheila cleaning dad's leg wound. She had put on black G-string panties and was kneeling on the bed with gauze and medical tape. She was using a cotton swab and some disinfectant. Dad was white knuckling the sheets as his nearly nude sister cleaned his wound and changing his bandage. Sheila spoke, "Nikki, we will need more medical supplies later today, I thought we bought enough last night, but Jerry's wound will need to be resutured soon. He has lost a lot of blood, so we need to get some of that as well. After breakfast, take Tony or Tim into town and see if you can purchase supplies there."

As she finished bandaging dad, "OK, carefully take him into the bathroom and set him down on the toilet, so he can relieve himself. Nikki, I need you in here to help me change these sheets."

My dad remained quiet and quite frankly didn't look well. He did his thing and then asked us, "Help me stand, so I can at least clean myself. Hand me some toilet paper, thanks. More, thanks. OK, I think I got it all. Help me get to the kitchen." So, we picked him up and sat him down at the table, elevating his leg onto one of the chairs, while he watched mom cooking.

Mom saw us and told us, "Tony, Tim, let everyone know breakfast is ready. Honey, I'll fix you up a plate."

We did as asked, and everyone attacked their plates. Breakfast was great, but as soon as it was done, Aunt Nikki asked everyone, "OK, After Tony and Tim take Jerry to where ever Sheila wants him, I'm taking Tony into town to get medical supplies for Jerry. If anyone wants anything else, tell me and we will add it to the list."

Lisa asked, "Can we make a call home to check on things? I can't get a signal out here."

"OK, but we may want to save that for another trip as Jerry needs blood bags, sewing supplies, more gauze and medical tape in a few hours. If we are going to have anyone make a phone call, we will have to script out what we will say and drive up to Salinas or even San Jose to make the call from a public phone. Tomorrow maybe."

"OK," replied Becca and Lisa in stereo.

Aunt Sheila directed us to take dad back to the bedroom after taking him to the bathroom again.

Once we were done, I pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, while Nikki pulled out a sweater, a bra, a G-string and a pair of shorts. She put on her thigh boots and we walked to my truck. We drove to the gate, then got out and dressed in our clothes.

As we drove down the mountain road, I asked her, "What led up to dad getting shot in the leg like he did?"

Nikki sighed and then began, "Our jobs are dangerous as they are. I have been under deep cover as a stripper and prostitute for since I graduated from Quantico trying to penetrate various criminal organizations. I even have done some porn and webcamming as part of my cover. I mostly fed information to my handler who would then pass that info on to other agents working the organizations I worked on the periphery. I was out here shooting some porn with Vivid Entertainment as Summer Haze, you may have seen some of my DVDs on the shelves in the cabin.

"One of my instructors at Quantico suggested for those of us with deep cover assignments to have a few bolt holes where no one would look for us, so we could lie low until we can figure out what to do, so I remembered staying out at that cabin and began hiding money and nonperishable supplies there, along with some of my normal clothes.

"I was ordered by my handler to go back to where I grew up to start working the clubs on the East Coast. I did that a few years, then my handler brought me in again and told me, I was partnering with your dad on an undercover assignment to dig up information about a particular biker gang.

"So, we met under our aliases about seven months ago, faked falling for each other and then had a public wedding inviting porn stars and some guys your dad befriended from the biker gang we were to penetrate. I did a porn video where the gang gangbanged me in each of my fuckholes, including your dad who looked out for me during that shoot. We did a few more gangbangs, group sex orgies and what not, when I began playing the part of a prostitute for the gang with your dad acting as my pimp in our 'open marriage'.

"The day we interrupted the BBQ, the leader of the gang accused both of us as being Feds, telling the gang his person in the government tipped him off. At first your dad tried to bluff him, by denying it and then when the shooting began, we ran to the car. Your dad got hit as he climbed into the car, while I slipped behind the wheel and tore off after running over their bikes as we left the bar's parking lot. I drove straight to your house. The rest you know."

"So, do you have other bolt holes?" I asked.

"Yes, one in the Rockies that only fits 2 people and one in the Florida Everglades, which we would have had to sneak past the biker gang to get to," replied Aunt Nikki.

"Um, why are you coming with me? Won't you be recognized as a celebrity, being a porn star and all?" I inquired.

"First, there are so many women entering pornography, webcamming and stripping, and the internet has diluted the industry further, unless if you flaunt your sexuality and always are made up, it is rather easy to not be recognized, as porn stars generally are minor celebrities, unless if they make over 100 erotic movies. In those porn movies that showed my face, my face was always made up and I was a sandy blond slut. This short red hair is something I never wore while doing porn, and I am not wearing any make-up right now. Second, I only appeared in 20 movies as an actress. I did most of my work fluffing the actors & actresses to keep the men's cocks hard and the women's cunt's and assholes ready to be fucked. The rest of the time, I stripped, or did body double jobs in mostly B-movies.

"Sometimes, I would be servicing the producers who were often in organized crime. They would take us home with them and when they thought we were sleeping or passed out, they would boast to each other about their criminal exploits. I would play drugged and dopey until they dropped me off at the movie shoot where they would use me during the day, then take another girl home with them, allowing me to go home, create my coded message and then go by my dead drop, where I would leave my info for my handler.

You know I earned nearly $10 million in cash, almost all of which I hid up here in this house. Some of it was from gifts like jewelry or expensive clothes gangsters would give to me, after I fucked them. A good chunk of it was from stripping & webcamming. The rest was from the movies I appeared in. I put some of the money in other investments which made more money."

"So, did you and mom really stay in that cabin and fuck you parents?"

"Yes, though it was only the summer before I left for college. Your mom is my older sister and had become intimate with our parents at a hotel closer to our home on the east coast before she went to college. I missed fucking my mommy slut and daddy stud, so I set up this place, for 6 adults. The fact that your three friend, your dad's sister and your cousin have joined us make quarters a bit cramped, but we'll manage."

"Wow, so, ah, do you really want to fuck your nephew?" I asked.

"You and Tim are two young studs that I really want to scratch my slutty itch, but not until we get back and do whatever Sheila asks of us."

---

We actually had to drive to Salinas to get what we needed. Aunt Nikki wore a baseball cap and regular sunglasses to further obscure who she was and had me do the same, while we picked up supplies. Only when she was satisfied we weren't followed did we head straight back to her bolt hole.

After returning home, Aunt Sheila heated up one of the needles we got and resutured dad and then bandaged him up. She had sedated him most of the day with marijuana bought off one of our neighbors. Then gave him some morphine, we picked up in Salinas.

After that she rested and I made my move, pulling her thong to the side and fucking my Aunt Sheila from behind. Once I was done with Sheila, I fucked my Aunt Nikki.

No one dressed and sex was fairly common among everyone, with the exception of dad, whose cock was merely sucked on by all the girls except Aunt Sheila, well until I began fucking her as she was bent over dad. I may have pushed her head onto his cock and forced her to suck her brother's cock.

---

We lived like that for a week, before Lisa & Becca wanted to go talk with their mothers. So, Aunt Nikki gave in and I drove the three of them and Tim to San Jose for the day.

Lisa called her mom first and found out that the Logans were all in the hospital. Apparently, the biker gang knew about mom's business and followed her business partner home, where they forced Mr. & Mrs. Logan and both Jack & John to commit incest, with the three guys forced to butt fuck and go ass to mouth as they took turns raping and sodomizing Mrs. Logan, then they forced the husband and two sons to make Mrs. Logan airtight. They did this at gunpoint with plenty of punches and kicks thrown in for good measure. The bikers trashed their house looking for clues as to where we were and had burned cigarettes into certain body parts demanding to know from them where we were.

The thugs only left when the police showed up and two of the bikers were killed by the cops in a fire fight with six more escaping, three of the police officers were wounded. All four of the Logans were naked, bloodied and bruised. There are police officers guarding their hospital rooms, with Leah the only neighbor who has visited with them as she is Jack's girlfriend. Neither Jack nor John can play football for this season, given their broken arms and will likely lose their scholarships. The Logans are talking about selling their home and businesses and moving somewhere far from our home.

Becca called her mom next and got the same story. When Tim called his mom, she told him the same story and then said she and his dad were thinking of moving with the Logans as well, given they were our neighbors from across the street and could be next on the bikers list of people they will be roughing up. Tim suggested they talk to the Lopez and Jones families about moving as well. He relayed that to Aunt Nikki who suggested they take a trip out to Anaheim in three weeks and stay at a hotel near Disneyland and store their and our personal belonging they were storing at a public storage unit.

After picking up more supplies, the five of us drove back to our cabin.

---

The next three weeks consisted of eleven person incestuous sex orgies at our cabin, watching Aunt Nikki's pornos, listening to hair metal and hard rock hits from mostly the 1970's and 1980's, and playing Super Mario Brothers, Grand Theft Auto & Mortal Combat on her Nintendo systems. When we weren't doing that, we were eating, sleeping and taking care of our personal needs, going into town once a week for groceries, and participating in sex orgies with our neighbors.

Three weeks later, Aunt Nikki pulled out a sundress and hat from her closet and packed a second sundress, a pair of shorts and a blouse. Aunt Nikki, Tim and Becca got into a neighbor's SUV and drove down to Anaheim, where they booked a room at a motel, with Tim using cash to pay for the room. They then called Leah's cell phone and had the fathers meet Aunt Nikki at a sports bar near Angels Stadium. There Nikki and the dads planned out how everyone was to get back to our bolt hole with their belongings, knowing we needed to expand the size of the cabin. It was agreed that the Logans and Joneses would follow Nikki, Tim and Becca back up to the bolt hole picking up more groceries and building supplies.

Dad was mostly healed from his wound and was hobbling when the Logans who were nude walked into the cabin. Mr. Jones consulted with Aunt Sheila about dad's recovery and health, while Mr. Logan checked out Aunt Nikki's cabin and began sketching out what needed to be done to expand the cabin. Meanwhile, Hank, Jack, John, Tim and I unloaded the supplies from the trucks. When the trucks were emptied, beds were made by mom, Mrs. Logan, Mrs. Jones, Becca, Lisa, my sisters and cousin.

Later, Mr. Logan had us young guys stage where he wanted to stage the building materials and tools we would be using the next day.

The sleeping arrangements were as follows. In the back bedroom, Mr & Mrs. Jones, my Aunt Sheila and my parents slept together. In the living room, Tim, Becca, Lisa and I took up the bed. In the Suburban SUV, Mr. Logan drove up, Kathy, Denise, Jack and John slept. In the minivan, Hank and Sarah slept together.

The next day, we began building. Mr. Logan, Mr. Jones and us young guys dressed in jeans and shoes and began working on the framing and floor. We also opened up the crawl space below Aunt Nikki's cabin so Mr. Logan could see how the plumbing was set up.

For the next week, we built the skeleton of an expansion, along with a second floor above it and put in the wiring and plumbing. It would take us another two weeks of construction, before we were finished. The new addition added a new larger greatroom (kitchen/living room), a laundry room and ten bedrooms, with eight of them on the second floor. Over that time we had to drive into Salinas to get more supplies, usually sending Mr. and Mrs. Logan with Aunt Nikki.

Once we were finished, Aunt Nikki, along with the men of the Jones & Logan families traveled back to Anaheim. The next day they met with Mr. McCoy and Lopez, updated them on everything. Aunt Nikki gave them more cash. Then Aunt Nikki and the guys rented 2 U-haul trucks, and then visited the public storage unit and loaded up most of the beds & dressers into the 2 U-hauls, the Suburban SUV and the minivan, consolidating most of the rest of the stuff into other units. Mr. Jones got his sedan from the hotel and loaded up dad's computer, his files & some of the dishes & silverware from the 5 families into his car. Then the following day they drove up to the cabin. We moved most of the beds into the rooms and then ate in the older cabin. The next day we moved in the rest of the beds, along with the dressers, my dad's computer and his files.

A week later, everyone had moved into the new cabin, there was nothing left in any storage unit and there was enough parking for everyone's cars. We had been so busy with construction, we had not had a sexy orgy in over a month. However, given the nudity, we started up with Denise and Sheila starting off with non relatives. My Aunt Nikki was the first to cross the line, followed by Becca and Lisa. Before long everyone was engaging in incest. We fell asleep in a mass of 23 naked bodies, 10 men and 13 women.