Bolt Hole

Story Info
FBI Biker Gang mole forces 5 families to flee their homes.
8.1k words
3.94
18.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
100 Followers

This is a story I have been sitting on for a few years and thought I would finish it up and publish it while I had the time. I have over 20 more stories which are at some stage of completion.

The idea this story is born from is that stress filled situations can create new sexual dynamics. The idea of a bolt hole, which can be a hiding place away from where you normally live in times of danger, especially one set in the middle of a secretive incestuous nudist colony, provides an interesting setting through which family lust can be acted upon for the first time.

If incest bothers you go somewhere else for your mind porn. If you want something more explicit write your own mind porn.

---

---

Sometimes a moment in time just embeds itself in your head.

It was a beautiful Saturday in July. My mom was hosting my aunt Sheila, my only cousin Denise, & four other families in our neighborhood, including my girlfriend's parents and my best friend's parents & older sister. We were in the backyard around the pool and kitchen wearing our swimwear, bikinis for the women and board shorts for the guys. Our next-door neighbor a professional firefighter was using our BBQ and his own BBQ, while his MILF of a wife and my MILF of a mom were bringing out meat and vegetables for him to cook.

There was a little over 20 adults on our property. The attendance list was as follows.

Mr. & Mrs. McCoy and my best friend Tim and his older sister Leah. Mr. McCoy was a CPA. He was wearing red board shorts, a Nebraska Cornhusker T-shirt and a pair of red tennis shoes. His MILF of a wife was his secretary. She had her auburn hair in a ponytail with a red ribbon securing it around her shoulders and was wearing a matching red thong bikini, red demi-cup bra, red sandal wedges and red stretch lace kimono robe, which did very little to cover her surgically enhanced tits and her sexy ass.

I had known Tim for 10 years after the McCoy's moved into our neighborhood. He was wearing red & black board shorts. His sexy older sister Leah was friends with my middle sister Kathy, where they were cheerleaders for the nearby University where their boyfriends played football. She was a strawberry blond which was styled in a genie ponytail secured with a red scrunchy and she wore a red and black thong bikini and matching triangle top.

Mr. & Mrs. Jones was the second of our four neighbors to show up along with their son and daughter. They lived next door to us on our dog leg shaped street. Mr. Jones had wheeled over his BBQ, so he had enough room to cook up our food at the same time. As I said before he was a firefighter and he was wearing American flag board shorts, a white muscle shirt with our city's fire department logo, and a pair of roman style closed toe sandals. His MILF of a wife worked as a dispatcher. She was wearing her curly chestnut colored hair half way down her back, along with her American Flag full coverage bra that pushed her naturally large tits together, her matching American Flag thong bikini which left part of her ass cheeks exposed and a pair of white sandal wedge heels.

Their son Hank was my oldest sister Sarah's boyfriend, who was home from college for the summer. He and Sarah were in the jacuzzi, before they got in he wore a pair of American Flag board shorts. His sister Becca was Tim's girlfriend and had graduated from High School with Tim, my girlfriend Lisa and myself. She wore a sexy American Flag thong backed mono-kini, which left her flat stomach and ass cheeks exposed, with her brown hair styled in a genie ponytail secured with an American Flag scrunchy and a pair of American Flag sandals.

Mr. & Mrs. Lopez arrived third, along with my girlfriend Lisa. Mr. Lopez was a butcher and brought the meat from the grocery store he worked at. He was Latino and a bit overweight and wore navy blue board shorts, a red polo shirt with his company's logo embroidered on his left shirt pocket and a pair of Birkenstock sandals. His Latina MILF wife was a secretary for a local construction company. She wore neon yellow micro thong bikini, a matching neon yellow triangle top and a pair of neon yellow sandal wedges.

I had known Lisa since kindergarten and she claimed me as her boyfriend, after I had stood up to a bully who was a few grades ahead of us. She set up Tim and Becca after his family had moved into the neighborhood, along with getting my sister Sarah interested in Hank, as well as getting Leah & Kathy interested in the Logan twins, Jack and John. My Lisa earned her nickname matchmaker, and was proud of it. Like Becca, she wore her jet black hair in a genie ponytail secured in place with a pink scrunchy and wore a pink thong backed mono-kini which left her ass exposed along with her toned flat stomach, and a pair of matching pink sandals.

Mr. & Mrs. Logan were the last to arrive along with their twin sons, Jack & John. Mr. Logan owned the construction company Mrs. Lopez worked for. He was the tallest of the dads and sported a full beard, he was talking sports with the other dads around the 2 BBQs. He was wearing a pair of orange, red, yellow & black Hawaiian style board shorts, a forest green tank top with his company's logo on the left side of his chest. His MILF Japanese wife co-owned the local fitness gym and competed in bodybuilding competitions both alongside my mom. She wore her hair in a genie ponytails and a silver metallic slingshot bikini with patches that barely covered her tits and provided no coverage for her amazing ass, along with a lacy white sarong which was laying nearby as she sunned her bronze body on a towel next to my Aunt Sheila who was also sunning herself.

Jack was Leah's boyfriend and was wearing his yellow and green Packer team logo board shorts, while his twin brother John was Kathy's boyfriend and was wearing silver and black Raiders team logo board shorts. Both guys were playing football as linemen for the nearby University.

My family at the pool party consisted of my Aunt Sheila, Cousin Denise, sisters Kathy and Sarah, my mom and myself. My dad was traveling for work and my other Aunt Nikki was with him as his personal assistant. My Aunt Sheila was my dad's younger sister, she was widowed and she was a registered nurse. She and Denise were visiting us and Sheila was borrowing one of my mom's swimsuits, a bronze metallic slingshot bikini which left little to the imagination, especially because she was a little heavier than my mom. My Aunt Sheila had her sandy blonde styled in a genie ponytail. Like I said she was stretched out sunning herself next to Mrs. Logan.

My mom, Mary, was walking between the kitchen and the BBQs carrying food with her golden blond hair in a genie ponytail secured by a gold scrunchy with her body barely concealed in a gold slingshot bikini and a pair of stiletto heeled sandals, showing off her bronzed body honed at the gym she and Mrs. Logan owned as she prepared her body for her bodybuilding competitions. My cousin Denise was my age and was borrowing my sister Kathy's purple thong bikini with matching triangle top bra. Her hair was styled in a genie ponytail secured with a purple scrunchy.

My sister Kathy was wearing her blue thong bikini with matching triangle top bra, which her hair in a genie ponytail secured with a blue scrunchy. My sister Sarah was wearing her leopard print micro thong and triangle top bra with her hair styled as the rest of the women in my family, a genie ponytail secured with a leopard print scrunchy. Like I said, I had just graduated and was wearing my blue board shorts.

The parents were all in a swingers group, making them essentially a polyamorous family, with my aunts sometimes joining in when they visited us. So, it was not uncommon to walk in on our parents fucking in our backyards, living rooms, kitchens, etc... What they toned down in front of the rest of the neighborhood, was out in the open for their kids. So, when the girls bought thongs or thong backed swimwear, none of the moms could tell them no, as those were the only types of swimwear they wore.

The layout of the families in the neighborhood was as follows. My family lived on the dog leg of our street, the Jones family lived next door to us on one side, with a public park on the other side of us. The McCoys lived across the street from us, with the Lopez family living on the other side of the Jones family. The Logans lived on the other side of the Lopez family. The home next to the McCoys & across the street from the Jones family was sitting empty, with 2 elderly lesbians living across the street from the Lopez family. the homes on my side of the street backed up to a mountain with a street perpendicular to ours dead ending at the mountains.

Everyone was situated as follows when everything changed. Mrs. McCoy and Mrs. Lopez were seated in lounge chairs talking while sipping their wine. Mrs. Logan and Aunt Sheila were silently sunning themselves on beach towels showing off their asses as they lay on their fronts. The dads were congregated around the BBQs, while my mom, Mary, and Mrs. Jones were in the kitchen waiting for the food to finish cooking while they talked about whatever. Hank and Sarah were sitting in the jacuzzi, while Jack & John, Leah and Kathy were playing a game of lawn volleyball. Denise was in a lawn chair watching them.

Meanwhile, Tim, Becca, Lisa and I were discussing our plans for the next year. All four of us had planned to take a year off between graduating high school and beginning college and had planned to travel around the country and then the world seeing the sites while we were young as none of us knew what we wanted to do with our lives after college. Tim and I were seated on our front porch swing, with Lisa sitting in my lap and Becca sitting in Tim's lap.

Then everything changed.

Pulling into my driveway in a muscle car was a black haired woman wearing black shiny stiletto heeled thigh boots, black fishnet stocking, a shiny pleated black micro shirt, a shiny black bra and a black leather bolero jacket. "Tony, I need you and your friends' help. Quickly, we have little to no time." I realized it was my Aunt Nikki, she had dyed her hair. In the backseat was my dad. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, boots, chaps, a black bandana and a leather vest. He also sported a black beard and had shaved his head. His leg was stretched out with a blood-stained towel wrapped around it.

Tim, Becca and I got him out of the car and carried him into the house as Lisa ran inside to get my Aunt Sheila and mom. Nikki was telling my mom and Aunt Sheila, she didn't know who she could trust, so it might be better to not take him to the hospital, but treat his wounds at home. As soon as we set him down, Nikki asked me to put on my shirt and follow her as she needed to get rid of her car.

As I followed her out the front door, I noticed the back widow had been shot out and there were multiple bullet holes in the trunk lid. I got in my Ford F-150 Supercab pickup and followed her as she drove around. We stopped in an abandoned lot where she got out of the car with a shotgun and a revolver in her hands, she then got out of the trunk a large bag where she put the two guns. She tossed the guns in the back of my truck bed, then took out a gas can and poured it all over the muscle car before throwing a lit lighter into the cabin of the car. She then climbed into truck's cab and told me, "Let's go home."

---

We rode in silence as I checked out my mother's MILF of a sister, as I cycled through my checking of the mirrors.

When we got home, everyone was standing around the living room eating as my Aunt Sheila and Mr. Jones were tending to my dad.

Aunt Nikki got everyone's attention. "Jerry and I have been undercover with a motorcycle gang for the past 8 months, when someone inside the FBI, blew our covers, mine as a stripper-prostitute, him as a drifter who fixed motorcycles and cars. We do not know who we can trust besides those in this room and it might be a good idea if Jerry's family and I were to disappear for a while until he heals and we can figure out who we can trust. The gang is very dangerous and have been known to torture family members, so it would be best no one is here should the mole have given them Jerry's home address."

Aunt Nikki continued "Mary, Tony, Kathy and Sarah, I need you to pack a go bag of everything you need for a week's worth of travel. Tony's truck and your minivan should be enough to carry all of us to my bolt hole. Everyone else, we need you guys to talk to the other neighbors and relay the following story... You saw a muscle car pull into the driveway. Tony helped a bald man out of the car and into the minivan, while a black haired woman in black leather ran inside. About 5 minutes later, Mary, Kathy and Sarah ran out of the house with me carrying suitcases. We piled into the three cars and drove off, after Mary locked up the house. And you do not know where they all left to."

"Do not trust anyone who doesn't live here. Any questions? No, good let's get moving people."

With that my mom handed Mrs. Logan her keys and said "Lock up after we leave." Mom, Kathy, Sarah, Denise, and Aunt Sheila threw on dresses over their swimsuits. Aunt Sheila and Denise packed their luggage, while mom, Kathy, Sarah and I packed our suitcases. I was the first to pack my bags, as they were almost ready to go for the sabbatical, I was planning on going on with Tim, Becca and Lisa. I threw them into the back of my truck. Then Mr. Jones & Mr. Logan carried my dad out and loaded my dad into our minivan.

Tim came over with his bags packed and a T-shirt added to his shorts and sandals, telling me, "I'm coming with you, you will need someone to help carry your dad out of the van. Behind him came Becca and Lisa carrying their luggage. They threw on dresses over their swimsuits, when they had run home to finish packing. When I looked at them, Lisa responded, "We were planning to take a year off to travel anyway, so why not start our trip together early?" They went to say good bye to their families.

My Aunt Nikki came out and tried to tell them not to come, but gave up when they revealed they were coming anyway. My Aunt Sheila and cousin Denise came out carrying their luggage next. Then my mom, Mrs. Logan, Mr. Lopez, & Mr. McCoy came out with several bags, which Mr. Lopez and Mr. McCoy helped me load in my truck bed. Mr. Lopez told me, "Take care of my Lisa." My sisters Kathy & Sarah were last out and walked out with their boyfriend's Hank and John, crying and hugging and kissing as Tim took my car key and climbed into my truck with Lisa, Becca, and Denise. Kathy & Sarah joined them. We finished securing a tarp over the luggage. I told Tim, "Follow me". Aunt Sheila and Aunt Nikki were in the back of the minivan with dad as mom sat in the passenger seat waiting for me to get in and drive.

We pulled out and our caravan was on the road. Aunt Nikki had us head west. We stopped on the outskirts of Knoxville, Tennessee for dinner and stayed at a local motel with my mom and I buying three rooms for the night. Tim and I carried dad to one of the rooms, where my mom and aunts would sleep. After unloading the luggage, into the proper room for the night, Aunt Nikki sent Tim and I to top off both cars and then get food at a nearby McDonald's we saw on the way in. I dropped off dinner at the room my parents and aunts were staying in and checked up on dad, while Tim dropped off dinner to my sister and cousin, then took the remaining bags to our room we were sharing with our girlfriends. After finishing dinner, we fucked our girlfriends in our own beds and then went to sleep.

We were woken up by Aunt Nikki who had dyed her hair red at 6 AM the next morning, with mom sending me and Tim for more fast food breakfast by 6:30 AM. Everyone was wearing shorts or skirts with blouses or polo shirts to look like tourists. My Aunt Nikki had cut her hair to a bob, while Dad's beard had been shaved off. The 11 of us ate breakfast together and left the motel by 9 AM. We headed west towards the Mississippi River, crossing at Memphis, Tennessee. We then headed north towards St. Louis. We stopped for gas, lunch and a bathroom break in Warrenton, Missouri on the northern outskirts of St. Louis.

We stopped for the night in St. Joseph, Missouri, buying with cash another 3 rooms, with Tim and I first topping off both cars with more gas and then going to a nearby Hardee's for dinner also paid for with cash, from the bag Aunt Nikki had pulled out of the muscle car she had torched in our hometown. Sleeping arrangements were the same as Tim and I fell asleep quickly after dinner as we had not gotten a lot of rest the prior night and had done all of the driving.

Aunt Nikki woke us up again at 6 AM, and pushed us all to get ready quickly, as Tim and I got breakfast again and then loaded up the cars like we did the previous day. We headed northwest towards Omaha, Nebraska, stopping for gas, lunch and a bathroom break outside Lincoln, Nebraska. We drove west to towards the Rocky Mountains, stopping for the night in Cheyenne, Wyoming where we stayed for the night, gassed up the vehicles, and got dinner and breakfast.

We then headed west stopping for a late lunch, bathroom break and gas in Salt Lake City. We stopped for the night in Reno, Nevada on day 4. The next day we drove towards the Pacific coast, stopping for lunch, a bathroom break and gas outside Sacramento, California. Then we headed for my Aunt Nikki's bolt hole, where we would be hiding until dad was fully healed. We stopped for dinner, gas and groceries in Loma Vista, California, putting the groceries in the van. Then we headed into the mountains along Coast Ridge Road, as the road became a dirt road. It took us hours to get to our final destination, which was a nudist colony hiding in the mountains.

---

We stopped off at a cabin near the entrance to the Nudist Colony. Aunt Nikki gathered us around the van and told us, the rules of the colony, so we had to strip topless before the gates to the colony would open for us, especially at that time of the night. She then took off her skirt, blouse and bra throwing them into the van. Wearing only a G-string and her leather thigh boots, she then walked to the cabin, rang the bell, before entering inside. She emerged with a naked man, carrying her key about ten minutes later.

By that time, Tim and I had stripped down to our boxers, while mom and Aunt Sheila had dad down to his speedos, with them stripped down to the swimsuits they had been wearing when this whole thing started. In fact, every one of the seven other women had stripped down to their bikini swimsuits, as mom, Aunt Sheila, Denise, Kathy, and Sarah all were wearing thong backed swimsuits, as Lisa and Becca had turned their mono-kinis into thong backed swimsuits. The naked man only allowed us to drive into the colony after all of us finished stripping naked, which for all of us, except probably Aunt Nikki and dad was a little bit embarrassing.

We drove for about 5 more minutes up to a cabin that was nestled into one of the mountains. Still naked and tired, we unloaded the cars, with the women carrying in the food and Tim and I carrying my naked dad into the cabin. Aunt Nikki directed the women into the kitchen to put away the groceries, while we were directed to lay dad down onto a king size mattress that took up much of the bedroom. She then had us fold out the king size bed that was in her sofa. We went out and brought in all of the luggage and the discarded clothing which had been worn all day. Aunt Nikki gathered us all, before we could do anything else.

"It's been a long day. We have all seen each other naked and this is a nudist colony. The two recliners and the two king size beds are all I have for sleeping arrangements. I had only planned to sleep 8 people in this cabin. One reason I chose this camp for a bolt hole, is this nudist colony is also secretly an incest commune, so they are very secretive and protect their members privacy. I was allowed to become a member as my parents before they died, were members. And yes, both Mary and I fucked our parents and each other in this very same cabin, which we inherited."

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
100 Followers