Bolt Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

The next day, the orgy started up again after breakfast. One hour into the next sex orgy, I noticed my aunt and dad walk over to the old cabin. Lisa came with me. We walked in on them as they were taping documents to the wall of the bedroom in the old cabin. My dad explained to me, they were trying to figure out what their next move should be now that he was nearly healed up.

They discussed who knew about their undercover assignments and who didn't, who might have a grudge against them and who didn't. They came up with one person they might be able to trust in the LA office, Nikki also noted there were at least 2 other women posing as sex workers who were actually deep cover agents that had her back when she had been working in the LA area. Then they cleaned up, putting the documents back in the proper folders and boxes, got dressed and left telling us, "We are driving to LA to make contact with and see what all of us are up against. Take care of everyone and only go into town to get supplies. No one should make any phone calls, as we have no idea what assets are being used to track us down."

---

It was three months later when they returned and told us the gang had been busted. The gang had a few moles in the DEA, FBI, ATF, and NSA, all of them were busted too, along with a number of judges, lawyers and prosecutors. Both of them were retired from deep cover work and would be working out of the LA office.

The FBI would pay for all moving expenses for us to move somewhere close to L.A., so between the adults the town of Moorpark in Ventura County was chosen for all five families to move to. We kept the bolt hole cabin a secret, sold some of the old furniture and bought new furniture for the 11 homes we purchased. Hank & Sarah, Jack & Leah, John & Kathy, Tim & Becca and Lisa and I were married. Aunt Nikki & Aunt Sheila decided to live together, as well.

Mr. Logan rebuilt his construction business with Mrs. Lopez, his sons, Hank, Tim, and I all working for him. Mom & Mrs. Logan got back into the fitness business buying into a new gym, with Sarah, Denise, & Leah going to work for them. Mr. Jones joined LA County Fire, Aunt Sheila joined the staff of a local hospital. Mr. McCoy & his wife rebuilt their accounting business with Kathy going to work for them. With the help of dad and Aunt Nikki, Lisa and Becca went to Quantico and went under deep cover as sex workers with my Aunt Nikki being their handler.

One night we had a group sex orgy, which started off with a new movie featuring the return of Summer Haze, and introducing Maria Labia (Lisa) and Bambi Love (Becca).