Bombshell Dolly Nail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe so," he sighed as he rested his head next to mine.

We gazed at each other as our heart rates slowed. It was wonderful being under him again. It made me wish he wasn't a sex addict. We could have an exciting relationship if he didn't need to fuck five times a day. I wish I had half his energy.

"Are you thinking about me?" he whispered with a smile. He could see it in my eyes.

"Yes. I was wishing you weren't a man-whore so we could date again."

"We can still date. I'm slowing down a little these days."

"I couldn't keep up with you on your slow days, remember? You're a horny satyr that can't be caged. End of story."

"You're a nymph and you know it," he chuckled.

"Maybe a little," I sighed.

"How are you doing, Dolly? Have you and Pacey hooked up yet?"

I looked at him in astonishment after that question.

"What made you ask that?"

"Don't play dumb. You've been lusting after Pacey for years. It made me extremely jealous when we were dating, but I got over it. You never moved past flirting with him."

"Oh my God. You knew all along while he remains clueless."

"I wouldn't say he's clueless. Why aren't you two together?"

"I'm his most erratic patient. He wisely keeps me at arm's length. He's too good for me."

"He's a good man, and you're a good woman. I don't want to hear you say otherwise. You make everything complicated, Dolly."

"Exactly! That's what I do."

"That's not what I meant. You make things complicated in your head when they aren't."

"Oh, maybe. I scared Pacey yesterday. I gave him a little peck on the mouth, and he flipped out."

"Why would he flip out about that?"

"Because I had confessed to fucking Lenard Coleman earlier that day."

"Fuck, Dolly, that's pretty bad," Danny sputtered, trying hard not to laugh.

"It was sad and pathetic. I was in bad shape yesterday."

"I'm sorry, Dolly. I shouldn't laugh. I know this week has been rough for you. Rose's death hurt everyone that knew her, especially you," he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Danny. I'm glad you came for a visit. Are you spending the night?"

"I wish I could. I have an early rehearsal tomorrow. If I fuck you all night, I won't have the energy to teach the new hires. Like I said, I'm slowing down a little."

"I have to be somewhere early, too. My interview with Harry is at eight o'clock sharp."

"That's another reason why I came. I wanted to warn you about him."

"You came to warn me about Harry Coleman? I already know he's a goon boss, Danny. He and Lenard both deserve to be in prison."

"That's an understatement. They have mob connections all over the city. Don't make any deals with Harry. If you cross him a little, he takes it personally and will personally punish you for it. He can sweet-talk the toughest people into bad deals. Don't let him talk you into anything. "

"Of course I won't. Where is this coming from, Danny? Have you gotten in bed with a Coleman brother?"

"With Harry, Yes. I've literally been in bed with him."

My mouth dropped open after that revelation.

"No fucking way... Harry likes men? I didn't sense that from him at all."

"He likes to fuck me a few times a month. He won't let me return the favor. As far as I know, I'm the only man he's ever done it with."

"How long have you been seeing him?"

"About six months. We met while I was working a show at the Dahlia with Rose. He was really shy about being with me at first, but now he dominates me every chance he gets."

"Do you like it?"

"When he's not angry, it's fun. Otherwise, it's scary. He's a big guy, and he won't take no for an answer. I'm glad he doesn't treat women like he treats me. He respects women."

"Fuck. I'm sorry, Danny. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, Dolly, don't worry about me. I can navigate his moods. Just don't get involved with him or make any promises. He takes everything personally."

"Thanks for the warning. Now I'm going to be worried about you."

"That's flattering, but don't worry. I'm a clever man-whore. I can take care of myself and three other people at the same time," he said with a big grin.

I laughed at his group-sex reference before I kissed his inviting mouth. Our kissing led to more fucking and another noisy orgasm or two. It was after nine when Danny finally cleaned himself up and left the office. I cleaned up too and went straight to bed. I needed to be at the Dahlia Hotel early. I didn't want to risk offending Harry after what Danny told me.

Chapter 6: Harry Coleman

A young bellhop greeted me in the lobby when I arrived at the Dahlia. I was ten minutes early to stay on Harry's good side. The bellhop escorted me to a fancy private elevator. It was decorated better than a dressing room. My reflection in the body-length mirrors kept me distracted as we made our way down. My short white skirt and blouse hugged my curves perfectly. My white heels and hat made me look like an angel. That's what Janice said before I left the office.

The elevator doors opened into a spacious basement. It was cool, musty, and mostly well-lit by a combination of high windows and electric lights. The bellhop led me to the right, where a small gym and boxing ring took up a good portion of the corner. I suspected illegal fights took place there at night. To my dismay, Greg Price was standing next to a pillar below the ring, wrapping his wrists.

The bellhop motioned me forward before he escaped back to the elevator. I sighed and approached Greg, wondering why he was at the Dahlia. He looked at me with a start.

"Dolly Nail, what's a bitch like you doing in a place like this? Do you need knocking around?"

"Fuck you too, Greg. I'm meeting Mr. Coleman for an appointment. Why are you here?"

"Harry and I are sparring buddies," he grinned.

"Really? Harry strikes me as a man with good taste. I doubt he's your buddy."

"Listen here, you stupid bitch," he growled as he got right in my face. "Keep your mouth shut and stay out of my business if you know what's good for you."

"Greg, what the fuck are you doing?" growled a demanding voice from across the basement.

Our eyes jumped in that direction to see Harry stepping out of the shadows of the gym. He was shirtless and covered in sweat. He looked scarier when he wasn't dressed in an expensive suit. I understood Danny's fear at that point. Harry had fifty more pounds of muscle compared to Greg, and he wore it beautifully.

"Harry, I didn't know you were here. I was uh... just prepping for our workout," Greg stammered.

"How does threatening a beautiful woman prepare you for a workout? Does it make you feel manly?" he asked in a cool yet murderous tone.

"Sorry, Harry. Ms. Nail and I had an unpleasant falling out recently."

"That's not an excuse. Get in the ring," he ordered.

"Yes, sir."

Greg looked rattled as he hoisted himself into the ring. Harry was scowling as he watched him, then he turned to me and smiled pleasantly.

"Welcome, Ms. Nail. I'm sorry that windbag spoke to you like that in my hotel. I'll punish him for it. Feel free to question me as I work. You look beautiful, by the way. I like you in white."

"Thank you, Mr. Coleman. You look very, uh, healthy."

I almost said 'tasty.' I loved how the sweat glistened on his biceps, but I decided to keep flirting to a minimum.

"Thank you. Please, call me Harry."

"Of course, call me Dolly."

He winked before he turned and hoisted himself into the ring. Greg was sweating bullets before Harry even raised his fists. I didn't pity or envy the scumbag at that moment. He deserved whatever Harry had planned for him.

"So, Dolly, tell me about your recent falling out with Mr. Price," he said as he paced around Greg.

"Certainly. I confronted Greg in his office after discovering the disturbing photos he took of Rose's corpse, not to mention the crap he wrote about her in his article. He then insulted the dead woman again and threatened me."

"Really? Is that true, Greg," he snapped.

Harry sounded like an angry bull when he raised his voice. Greg gulped and nodded. I could see his knees shaking.

"What a pity," Harry sighed. "Rose was a friend of mine. I also found your article and photos extremely tasteless. Not to mention the vague references you made to my brother and me. I've killed men for less."

Greg's face blanched as the biggest Coleman brother approached him.

"Harry, I'm incredibly sorry for offending you and Ms. Nail."

"Silence," Harry snapped, making Greg and me jump.

My heart was pounding as I watched Harry raise his right arm and punch Greg square in the nose, knocking him two feet back. The sound of the impact made me cringe, but the gushing blood didn't bother me. I had seen worse. Greg was dazed as he staggered backward a few more steps. I'm sure he couldn't see straight. Harry didn't use all his strength with that punch. Greg wouldn't be standing if he did.

"You left yourself wide open, Greg. Put a little effort into it," Harry ordered, encouraging his prey to put up his arms.

It didn't help. Harry stepped in and slugged him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. Greg fell to his knees, unable to take a breath, and bleeding all over the floor.

"You talk tough for such a fragile fellow. Have you seen the error of your ways?" Harry asked as he grabbed Greg's hair and jerked his head up.

Greg made a pitiful attempt to nod since he couldn't speak.

"That's good," Harry smiled as he released his hair and picked up his right arm, "but you deserve a little more damage for your tasteless words to my beautiful guest. Allow me to rearrange this for you," he hissed before he bent Greg's arm backward over his massive bicep, tearing the elbow joint apart.

The howl of agony that followed turned my stomach. It sent me straight back to Étaples. Soldiers made that same noise when I reset their bones or amputated limbs. I made a similar noise when I saw Becky blown to pieces. Harry glanced at me and saw something in my expression that concerned him. He dropped Greg, rushed from the ring, and grabbed my arm, startling me back to the present.

"Dolly, are you alright? You look green. Take a seat," he said in a gentle tone as he pulled me over to a chair and helped me sit down.

"Oh, I'm okay. Thanks for your concern, Harry."

Greg wailed a few more seconds before he collapsed in the ring and lost consciousness. The silence that followed was immensely satisfying.

"Wow, they usually scream longer than that. Pathetic," Harry sighed as he retrieved a towel and wiped the sweat off his face.

"Thank you, Harry, for hurting that sack of shit. He honestly deserved worse."

"I know, but he's useful sometimes. If he crosses me again, I'll kill him."

"I see. Well, thank you for making time for me today. I know you're extremely busy. What can you tell me about Rose? Anything that might shed light on her murder would be greatly appreciated."

"She loved you like a sister, Dolly. Did you know that?" he asked as he looked at me expectantly.

"I uh... I knew. I felt the same about her," I whispered. My throat had suddenly tightened.

"I could tell. I saw it in your eyes the night we met. Come with me to my private suite so we can chat in a more comfortable setting. Is it too early for champagne?"

"It's never too early for champagne," I said and walked with him to the elevator.

Harry's sitting room was fit for a duke. The mahogany furniture contrasted beautifully with the white and gold wallpaper and the mix of beige and brown upholstery. The floor was golden hardwood, softened with fluffy white area rugs. I relaxed on the sofa as Harry poured me a glass of champagne, then he escaped into the next room for a quick shower. I took the opportunity to snoop. I knew it was risky behavior around Harry, but it was my job. Besides, if he had something major to hide, he wouldn't have left Dolly Nail unattended in his living suite.

His desk was my first destination. I peeked in all the drawers and picked the lock on one that held deeds and financial records. Finding nothing suspicious, I searched his bookcase next. A thick photo album caught my attention. It was packed with nude photos of showgirls and attractive young men. The nude pictures of Danny caught me by surprise. I had never seen erotic photos of a man before. That's where Harry caught me.

"Like what you see, Dolly?" he asked as he stepped into the room, wearing a white satin bathrobe.

"Oh, uh... I do," I gulped and started to close the album.

"Don't close it. We can look at it together," he offered as he sat down on the sofa and motioned me over.

I joined him on the couch with my stomach fluttering. Danny was a subject I wanted to avoid, but I tripped right into it.

"Ah, these are some of my favorites," he grinned as I set the album across our laps.

"He's beautiful," I agreed.

"You would know. Danny's your ex, isn't he?"

The fluttering in my gut grew more aggressive at that point.

"He is. How did you know that?" I asked as I searched his big brown eyes.

"It's my business to know details about important people and potential enemies. You've been on my radar for years now, Dolly. You've jailed and murdered a few of my business associates. They deserved what they got, so I had no reason to retaliate. Rose's murder has brought our worlds a little closer," he sighed as he flipped through the album until he found Rose.

My throat tightened at the sight of her beautiful smile. Her body was draped in a thin lace shawl that accentuated her breasts and slender waist. She was a feast for the eyes.

"How could someone butcher something so beautiful?" I whispered.

"I've met some sick individuals in my line of work. I could see a few of them doing this. If I knew who it was, I would tell you, Dolly. I would find them and help you kill them. Rose was a special friend to me. She helped me through a difficult time in my life. She introduced me to Danny. I assume you know the nature of our relationship since he visited you last night."

I looked at him in surprise after that.

"Do you have people watching me?"

"No, I have people watching him. Don't take me wrong, Dolly. I'm trying to protect the people I hold dear. What does Danny really think of me?" he asked with a smile.

"He enjoys you most of the time, but you scare him."

"That doesn't surprise me. I scare a lot of people. Are you scared of me, Dolly?"

"Should I be?"

"Not at the moment."

"Good. Then I'm not."

He gave me a handsome smile and nodded.

"Friends are a rare occurrence for me. I'm not asking for your friendship at the moment, but I might in the future. I understand if you don't accept. You should know, my friends have a blanket of protection in this city. It would be a good position for a detective such as yourself."

"You mean a detective with a bloody reputation?"

"I do mean that. Your methods impress me, Dolly, but I don't appreciate you using them on my brother."

"Whatever do you mean, Harry? I haven't threatened Lenard."

"No, but you easily seduced him. He's a sucker for blonde bombshells such as yourself. You could slit his throat and skip out long before anyone discovered him."

"I wouldn't do that unless he deserved it. Does he deserve it?" I asked, jumping on another subject I had hoped to avoid.

He scowled at me for a moment, and I scowled right back.

"He probably does, but he had nothing to do with Rose's murder. Not directly, at least."

My scowl deepened after that comment.

"You do know more than you're letting on. If you're capable of being honest, then be honest with me, Harry. Rose was like a little sister to me. I loved her like you love Lenard. I know you can understand how I feel right now. Put yourself in my shoes for two seconds and help me find who gutted my little sister," I demanded.

Harry let out a growl of a sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"I'll be perfectly honest with you right now, Dolly. I don't know who did it, but I have ties with criminal groups all over the city. One group, in particular, is worth looking into. I thought of them when I saw Rose's mutilated corpse. Greg has ties with them as well. That's where he finds buyers for his morbid photos. For very specific business-related reasons, I keep my distance from these people. Lenard got mixed up with them a few years ago, and I had to make a lot of dirty deals to get him out of trouble. I'll give you their address, but if you lead them back to Lenard or me, I'll remove one of your limbs as payment. Understand?"

"I understand. It would be worth it to avenge Rose, but what you're saying troubles me. Are you afraid of these people, Harry?"

"They're a creepy bunch. The group is a cult, not a business. I try to stay away from that shit."

Chapter 7: Bella Morta

After my interview with Harry, I left the Dahlia Hotel with a lead, and later that evening, I put on a disguise and took a cab to the outskirts of town. Instead of a blonde bombshell, I was playing a cute brunette with a pixie cut. Harry's warning was fresh in my mind as I stared at the address he gave me. It was a swanky speakeasy close to the harbor. He claimed the illegal speakeasy was a front for the less-accepted illegal activities that took place in the basement. That wasn't a new concept for me, but it added to the danger. My goal was simple. I planned to enter the club, snoop around, and try not to get killed. Janice promised to send Ducky in to look for me if I went missing.

My entrance into the club was smooth. A big jazz band was playing on stage while couples spun each other around on the dance floor. It was a lively scene that Danny and I would have enjoyed. I ordered myself a drink and watched the room from a small table by the bar. It didn't take long to discover the guarded doorway in the back corner. I was accosted by a handsome man in a pinstripe suit before I could finish my drink. I thought of the devil, and he appeared.

"Danny, what are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief.

"Harry sent me to look after you," he grinned as he parked his tight ass in the chair next to me.

"I don't need a babysitter."

"Really? What would Pacey say about that?"

"He's the only one allowed to babysit me," I grumbled.

"He doesn't know how lucky he is. What's the plan?"

"I'm going to sneak into the basement alone. That's the plan."

"And how are you going to get past that goon at the door?"

"I'm good at sneaking."

"No, you're not. You're a parade of curves and sex appeal. I found you almost instantly."

I grumbled under my breath and looked at his handsome face. He had a point. He also had as much sex appeal as I did.

"Maybe you can help. Jump on stage and do that sexy dance you do with the Follies. It will be a perfect distraction."

"Oh, that's an excellent idea."

I knew he would agree. He loved attention almost as much as sex. Two minutes later, Danny glided onto the stage like he owned the place. A cheer went up from the crowd as he impressed them with his spins and footwork. He looked tasty in his tight-fitting burgundy suit and hat, but I couldn't waste time watching. I took advantage of the excitement and sneaked behind the burly door guard as he watched Danny do a spinning handstand.

The poorly lit stairwell led down into a stone hallway. The electric lights transitioned to candlelight in the basement. It was cool and smelled of mold. It reminded me of a French wine cellar. Little inset arches held candles every ten feet along the walls. A clean-shaven man with stern gray eyes and a pinstripe suit was sitting behind a small podium at the far end of the hall, so I approached him and said hello.

"Good evening, madam. Observing or participating?" he asked as he looked me over.

"Uh, observing."

"Very well. Here are your specs and cloak," he said and handed me a pair of opera glasses and a black cloak with a hood. "If you change your mind about participating, you must remove your normal clothes before entering a chamber, or you will be punished for breaking club rules. And, of course, no lewd behavior in the viewing halls. Proceed," he said as he pulled a lever on the podium, causing a hidden door to the left to unlock and swing open.

1...34567...9