Bombshell Dolly Nail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outer door of Pacey's office was unlocked, so I stepped in and tried the inner door. It was locked, meaning they were still on their date. I let out a disappointed sigh, and in the same instant, a floorboard squeaked behind me. Someone had been waiting for me behind the main door. I yanked my .38 from my jacket and spun on my heel, but I wasn't fast enough. A hard impact to the side of my head was followed by a blinding flash of light, then darkness took me.

Chapter 11: Horror Show

The next thing I recalled was a massive headache. Then the smell of fresh blood. I wondered if it was my blood, but I didn't feel it dripping out of me anywhere. I forced my eyes open with a groan. Everything was blurry, and I couldn't recall what I was doing before my headache.

"Wake up, Dolly. You'll be late for school," whispered a soothing female voice.

"Mom, is that you?" I groaned.

"No, darling, that's too kinky even for me," she chuckled.

"What the fuck?" I breathed and blinked hard a few times, trying to bring the room into focus.

The blurry visage of a woman in a red dress was in front of me. The more I focused on her, the more I realized she wasn't wearing a dress. Patricia DuPont's face slowly materialized, and a scream caught in my throat. Patricia was strapped to a gurney. Her legs were in stirrups and parted wide, putting every part of her on display. She was gutted, split open from her breast bone to her groin. The red dress was actually a blanket of blood spilling over her sides from the wound in her stomach. I noticed her mouth twitch. She wasn't dead yet, but she would be in a matter of seconds.

I attempted to move, but thick leather straps had my arms and chest bound to a gurney. I was also nude, and my legs were strapped into stirrups, just like Patricia. Fortunately, I hadn't been gutted yet. Panic was rising in my chest as my aching eyes darted around the room. I was in a simple stone chamber. A large window of foggy glass was embedded in the left wall. To my utmost horror, I could see cloaked figures standing behind it, peering in with opera glasses.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

An instant later, someone slapped me hard across the face, dazing me completely and doubling my headache.

"Keep your whore mouth shut, Dolly, or the pretty doctor will pay the price," hissed the female voice.

When my vision cleared, there was a cloaked woman standing to my right. She pulled her hood back, and I gasped in utter disbelief. It was Hanna Brice. She smiled at me like a witch, then she stepped aside and pointed behind her. I craned my neck to the right, and I shrieked at what I saw. Pacey was strapped naked to a gurney against the back wall. He was gagged and blindfolded. He was fighting his bonds with all his strength. He was panting and sweating, but he wasn't bleeding. I feared they had drugged him.

"Pacey! Can you hear me? Are you alright?" I yelled, earning another slap from Hanna.

The room went spinning after that hit. I feared I would lose consciousness again. A door opened and closed as two more cloaked figures entered the chamber. They stood between Patricia and me and pulled back their hoods, and my confusion doubled. It was Sissy Macy and Morgan Kimble.

"What the fuck?" I groaned as I looked between them.

"I'm sure you're very confused, aren't you?" Hanna asked as she gently stroked my hair. "You're so beautiful, Dolly. I've never seen blond hair shine like yours. You have perfect red lips and daunting blue eyes, and below that, incredibly perky tits. God, I could stare at those all day," she sighed as she brushed her fingertips over my nipples. Then she gave my right breast a hearty squeeze, feeling it with her palm. "That's impressive. They feel as good as they look. Pacey's a lucky man. I knew he would never go for me with you around, but you stupidly convinced him to hire me. Then you stupidly convinced him to go out with me today. He walked right into my trap, and you strolled in after him. You're a dumb bitch if I ever saw one."

"What the fuck do you want with us?" I whimpered.

"Revenge. Well, I got my revenge against Patricia. It wasn't very satisfying. Her death was going to be slower and crueler, but we just didn't have the time or space. Harry fucked that up for us, and you fucked up the rest. The move uptown would have slowed us down and not forced us to act. It's hard to manage a cult, a business, a second job, a bitchy private eye, and deal with a Coleman brother. Now here we are, getting revenge on everybody all at once before we're forced to skip town."

"Hanna, why is Pacey here? He didn't do anything wrong."

"My name isn't Hanna. God, Dolly, I expected better from you."

I stared at her in confusion for a moment, then the truth dawned on me.

"You're Laura Kimble," I breathed.

"Finally. The dumb blonde figured it out. Hanna Brice is my alias."

"I chased you out of the hotel?"

"That was me," Sissy said with a smile. "I've had it out for Lenard for a while now. We got drunk in his parlor, and he fucked me while I was half-conscious. He took my virginity without even asking. That happened six years ago. I spoke with Laura and Morgan about it, and they agreed to make him a permanent target for the cult. Both of the Coleman brothers are on our hit list, but Harry is difficult to attack, so everyone close to him is fair game."

"Wait a minute, did you dose Danny at the speakeasy?"

"I did, with Laura's help. I grabbed the horny boy and kissed him while Laura stabbed him in the arm. It was easy. Then we pushed him into the crowd and ran off."

"I understand why you wanted to kill Lenard, but... who murdered Rose? And why kill Patricia?" I stammered. Patricia's corpse was getting paler by the second.

"Morgan and I did it. Rose's murder jolted you, Harry, and Lenard," Laura grinned. "Sissy and I both wanted Rose and Patricia dead. Rose stole my first boyfriend, then a few months later, she stole Sissy's first boyfriend. We've been rivals ever since. Then Patricia came along and ruined my audition with the Follies. She started a fight with one of the judges before he could cast his vote for me. I never forgave her for that. A hurt knee ruined my chances of competing the following year. So, I was stuck working at the cafe and sinking deeper into my brother's cult," she sighed and rolled her eyes in Morgan's direction.

"Sorry, Laura. Family business is important," he said with a smirk.

"YOU gutted Rose?" I asked, looking at Laura in disbelief.

"I did, well, Morgan did most of it. Rose was so naive. She thought we were friends for so many years. She often ate breakfast with us at the cafe and flirted with Morgan. She invited us into her room without a second thought. The shock on her face when Morgan attacked her was titillating. It would have been a great chamber show."

"You fucking shit bags! What about Pacey then, huh? He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't ruin any contests for you. Let him go!" I yelled.

"Don't be stupid, Dolly. He condemned himself when he used me to make you jealous. I thought Pacey was a great man until he did that. I wanted you dead, Dolly. You've killed too many of our henchmen over the years. Like Rose, I was using Pacey to get closer to you, and it worked perfectly. Then he used me in return, and that pissed me off. You should have heard his adorable attempts to reason with Morgan and me as we strapped him to the gurney. He has too much confidence in the power of words. He also attracts crazy women, doesn't he?" she smiled as she walked over to him and ran her fingers down his chest and stomach.

He cringed at her touch and rebounded his efforts to squirm out of his bonds.

"Shh, calm down, handsome. You don't seem to be enjoying yourself. Let me give you something to help you relax," Laura whispered as she pulled a needle from her cloak pocket.

"Fuck! Don't!" I screamed as she jabbed Pacey in the chest, pumping him full of Bella Morta heroin.

He grumbled and growled as he desperately fought his bonds. Then his muscles slowly relaxed as the drug worked through his system.

"That's a good boy," Laura purred as she ran her fingers down his stomach and through the coarse hair on his mound.

He shuddered when her fingers wrapped around his cock. He moaned softly as she stroked him, making him stiff.

"Leave him alone, you stupid bitch," I growled through my teeth.

"Don't worry, Dolly. I promise you, he feels extremely good right now," Laura chuckled as she released his cock and walked back over to me. "Do you know what's going to happen now, Dolly?"

I gulped and shook my head.

"Morgan said you visited the harbor gallery. You must have some idea where you are."

"Uh... is this the third chamber?" I stammered.

"The third chamber is where we initiate new members. You're in the fourth chamber. This is where we torment our enemies. Patricia will be taken to the third chamber so our new recruits can play with her while tripping on heroin. We'll play with Pacey here for a bit. When he can't take it anymore, we'll send him over to join Patricia's group. But you, Dolly, will be a weekly exhibit. We'll sedate you and paint your skin to look like a corpse. Then we'll display you in the second chamber where our active members can take advantage of you. When your body can't take the abuse anymore, you will graduate to the third chamber. Sissy, roll Pacey out of the corner and perform with him. He'll be a treat for our lady patrons."

"Yes, madam," she agreed and opened her cloak, revealing her beautiful breasts to the audience behind the window.

I watched nervously as Sissy wheeled Pacey over beside me. Then she bowed to the window before she picked up his erection and hungrily licked his tip. Then she took his cock into her mouth and slowly worked it deep into her throat. Pacey groaned and squirmed from the stimulation. I cringed with rage and looked away.

"Very good, Sissy. Arouse our audience and encourage them to participate. The women are always more reluctant than the men to join. Now, brother, do you want to play with Dolly while she is awake, or do you prefer her sedated?"

"Awake is good. I want to hear her scream," Morgan whispered as he pulled a scalpel from his cloak pocket.

"Don't make her bleed too much. She needs to last a month, at least," Laura scolded.

"Stay away from me, you sick fuck," I growled as Morgan stepped closer.

"I like you, Dolly. I've wanted you for a while now," he whispered as he caressed my left thigh with his cold hand and my right thigh with the blunt side of the scalpel.

"Oh fuck, this is worse than the trenches," I whimpered and fought against my bonds.

"I loved the trenches," Morgan grinned as if I had reminded him of his favorite vacation spot. "Blood always flowed there. That's where I first saw you, Dolly. You, Becky, and Ruth were my favorite nurses."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I was an ambulance driver in Étaples. You forgot me already?" he asked in mock disappointment. "I'm not really surprised. You were too busy taking bloody bodies away from me to look at my face. Ruth, on the other hand, she thought I was cute. You saw the aftermath of our first date, didn't you? Now you get to feel what Ruth and Rose felt before they died, but much slower," he chuckled.

My heart was pounding in terror as I stared open-mouthed at Morgan. He was smiling at me like the sick fuck that he was as he pressed the scalpel blade against my inner thigh. That's when I noticed a flurry of commotion over Morgan's shoulder. Chaos was erupting behind the glass in the viewing hall. A man with a scruffy mustache threw his cloak aside and drew a .38 from his chest holster. The figures to his left and right did the same. I gasped as Chief Brooks, Janice, and Ducky opened fire in all directions, sending people screaming. Janice shot the viewing window, sending a spray of shards into the room and hitting Morgan in the back with the bullet.

Laura screamed for her brother as he collapsed to his knees. Sissy jumped away from Pacey and cowered in the corner like the roach that she was as Janice and Ducky climbed into the chamber through the shattered window.

"You won't win this," Laura growled as she wrenched a handful of syringes from her cloak pocket, preparing to drive them into my chest.

I shrieked as another gun blast rang out. Chief Brooks had fired over Ducky's shoulder and hit Laura's hand. The glass syringes exploded, sending Bella Morta heroin, shrapnel, two of Laura's fingers, and a lot of blood into my face. It was a disgusting cocktail that got into my mouth and eyes. It thankfully didn't blind me. Laura shrieked in agony and cradled what was left of her hand to her chest, then Janice tackled her, sending them both to the stone floor.

Many minutes of screaming and chaos followed as Chief Brooks and Ducky forced Laura, Sissy, and Morgan into the corner. Janice frantically freed me from the gurney and threw a cloak over me. I was shaken, but I could stand. We both freed Pacey and checked his vital signs. He was higher than a kite and unable to sit up, but he wasn't in danger of dying. Brooks ordered Ducky to keep a gun on the cult members in the viewing hall while we dealt with the members in the chamber. Janice turned her gun on the group in the corner as Chief Brooks put his gun in my hand.

"Dolly, backup will be here any second now. If you want to personally deal with these shit-stains before they get here, I won't say a word."

"Thanks, Collin. We see eye to eye after all," I said and pointed the gun at Laura's head. "Do you have any more heroin?"

She sneered at me and leaned against the wall, determined not to talk.

"What a pity. Morgan seems to be in a lot of pain, and so do you. You both could use something to ease it. Sissy, show me the contents of your pockets," I ordered, turning the gun on her.

The pretty showgirl was trembling as she quickly emptied her pockets. There were eight needles in all, more than enough for my revenge.

"Sissy, to save your life, I want you to give Laura and Morgan four doses each. If they resist, stab them in the eyes."

A look of evil hatred darkened Laura's brow as she glared at me, causing me to wink and smile. She wasn't the first devil I danced with, and she wouldn't be the last. Sissy was shaking all over as she did as I requested, stabbing Laura and Morgan in the thighs with four needles each. Then Brooks, Janice, Ducky, and I watched as the Kimble siblings began to tremble, convulse, and foam at the mouth. It was disgusting and satisfying to watch. When Laura's eyes finally rolled back, I smiled and pointed the gun at Sissy.

"Any last words, Sarah Macy?"

"What are you doing, Dolly? You said I could live!" she shrieked.

"I lied," I shrugged and put a bullet between her eyes.

A euphoric haze was blurring my vision and making my body tingle as I handed the gun back to Brooks.

"You can take it from here, Chief. I think I need to sit down," I whispered before I staggered into Janice.

"Oh! That shit got in her system," she grumbled as she helped me to the floor.

The last thing I remembered was men yelling as officers rushed into the viewing hall. A blissful dream carried me off after that. Pacey and I were walking hand-in-hand down a white beach. Blue waves were splashing over our feet as the sea breeze whipped through my hair. We spent days on that beach, laughing and making love in the surf. I never wanted it to end, but it did, and it was awful.

I woke up in a stately room. Pacey was sleeping next to me. The bed was huge and perfectly comfortable, but I felt like I was dying. My body ached in a way I didn't know was possible. The pain was agonizing. It turned my stomach to pure acid and brought a cold sweat to my skin.

"Hello? Somebody... help me!" I yelled as I viciously pulled my hair, trying to direct the agony into one place instead of all over my body.

Harry and Danny rushed into the room a few seconds later. Danny cradled my head against his chest and tried to calm me down as Harry picked up the phone and called a doctor into the room. One wonderful shot later, I was out cold. When I finally woke again, I didn't feel like I was dying, but I sorta wished I were dead. It was an improvement. It finally dawned on me that Pacey and I were in a guest room in Harry's suite at the Dahlia Hotel. I almost panicked to discover Pacey was no longer in bed.

"Pacey, where are you?" I cried, sitting up and looking around.

Nausea sent me straight back to the pillow. He staggered out of the bathroom a few seconds later and returned to the bed.

"I'm here, Dolly. I'm here," he whispered tiredly as he crawled over to me and wrapped his arm around me.

I held him close and burst into tears. The crying made the nausea worse, so I stopped pretty fast. After two more days of feeling like death, we were eventually able to leave the bed for a few hours. Harry, Danny, Janice, and Ducky were the faces we saw the most. Chief Brooks and a parade of investigators and reporters showed up once we were well enough to remember what happened. Lenard appeared in our room by the end of the week. He fit right in with our haggard faces. He seemed worse off with frequent trembling, sweating, and breathlessness, but we all bounced back to better health by the second week.

I asked Janice how they found Pacey and me in the Bella Morta gallery that night. Apparently, she and Ducky wanted to check on me after hearing about my frantic chase at the Dahlia Hotel. When they didn't find me in my office, they headed up the street to check Pacey's office. They noticed a suspicious car on his street corner, so they ducked into an alley to watch it. They knew something was wrong when two men scrambled out of the building carrying a human-sized bundle wrapped in Pacey's office rug. The men threw me and the rug into the car and sped off. Janice and Ducky ran back to our office and contacted Chief Brooks. Harry had given Brooks every cult-related address he knew after their attack on Lenard. Brooks used the list to track down the getaway car. Then he, Janice, and Ducky infiltrated the live gallery before Morgan had his way with me.

Before Pacey and I left our withdrawal suite at the Dahlia Hotel, we thanked Harry profusely for taking care of us. He said he still owed us since we rescued Lenard and Danny and killed the cult members that were attacking him. Harry's debt to us was a perk, but I wasn't comfortable being so close to a Coleman brother. They were not good people, period. Harry had a decade of blood on his hands, and Lenard was a sexual predator, but they were a lesser evil when compared with the Bella Morta cult. So, I agreed to let him help me one more time in the future if there was a need.

A month after we took down the local cult branch, life slowly fell into routine again. The secretary position at Doctor Keller's office was open, but Pacey decided to leave it that way for a while. Neither one of us could stomach the thought of seeing someone behind the desk again so soon. We made use of the desk a few times a week. Pacey had recently bent me over it and licked me into a fit of ecstasy before he fucked me into a second one. Our relationship blossomed into something we had wanted for years. We made love as often as we talked, and our talks often led to more lovemaking. Pacey still blushed when I recounted the dirty things I would imagine us doing during our sessions, then he would make them come true.

We developed a routine to keep a check on each other. Before we were kidnapped, Pacey was often alone at his office. That changed after the hell we went through with the Bella Morta heroin. He made frequent trips to my office for either breakfast, lunch, or supper. Sometimes he would show up randomly and chat with Janice while I was out working a case. It was wonderful seeing him there, but I knew his anxiety encouraged a lot of his visits. The trauma and the drugs shook us up. I hadn't been that scared since the war, and Pacey had never been that scared in his life. It brou

1...456789