Bombshell Dolly Nail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six years," I breathed.

"Why did you hide it for that long?"

"You deserve better than me."

"What a crock of shit," he breathed as he squeezed my ass and thrust hard inside me.

I gasped and leaned back on my arms, giving Pacey more room to move. He picked up my legs and began plowing into me.

"Oh fuck, I should have said something sooner," I groaned as raw pleasure ached through my cunt with every stroke.

I leaned on my elbows with my head back, enjoying the hard fuck I had been craving from Pacey. I glanced at his handsome face to see him admiring me. I wanted to kiss him, but the angle of his thrusts made me weak with pleasure.

"God, Pacey, that's so good," I panted with my legs twitching.

I sank to my back and squeezed my tits as an orgasm began to tense my muscles. I cried out in ecstasy as the first wave rocked through my cunt, then I shuddered again and again as his cock pumped through my trembling muscles. I squirmed and gasped for half a minute, at least. Then Pacey gasped and tensed as an orgasm played through his cock and hindered his rhythm. I watched his handsome face as he grimaced with pleasure and came inside me. It was a hot, satisfying burst that immediately dripped out of me. I smiled and shuddered from the wonderful sensation as he slowed his thrusts. He moaned as he reveled in the orgasmic aftershocks. Then he laid down on me and kissed me. It wasn't a frenzied kiss like earlier. It was a tender 'thank you' for the pleasure we shared. I loved feeling his heart pounding against mine.

"Hiring Hanna was a good idea after all," he whispered against my lips, making me chuckle.

"It was. I'm not used to competing for your attention."

"You have no competition. Will you come to bed with me, Dolly?"

My body tingled at his words. Pacey wanting me made me hotter than actually having his cock inside me. It was strange, but it made perfect sense. I had always wanted him to want me. I valued what Pacey valued. He could do no wrong in my eyes, and that made me vulnerable to him. He could crush me by ignoring me, and he finally knew it, thanks to Hanna. My jealousy of her broke through six years' worth of emotional camouflage. It was embarrassing, to say the least. Not to mention I was still reeling from Pacey's desire for me. He hid it for years too, and he hid it better than me.

"I want to stay with you, Pacey, but I don't know if I should. This is happening really fast. I love it, but I've never done anything fast with you except piss you off."

He smiled and nodded. Then he kissed me again. It was slow and gentle, just like Pacey when he was happy.

"I understand, Dolly. Can I walk you home?"

"Please do. That'll give me time to change my mind," I chuckled, making him laugh too. I was savoring every second of it.

"Wow, what am I going to tell Hanna?" he sighed as he gently pulled out of me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I plan to cancel our date since you and I just screwed on her desk, but I don't want to tell her that."

"Don't cancel the date then. Go out as friends. I don't mind."

"Really?" he asked doubtfully.

He was right. I did mind, but I trusted Pacey. He wouldn't intentionally hurt me. I didn't trust Hanna, though. She was too much like me. She was hot, and she knew it.

"Okay, I don't trust Hanna because she will likely make a move on you. I would if I were her."

"Dolly, I want you to know that I asked her out to see if it would make you jealous. If it didn't work, I planned to date Hanna and try to be content. Instead, the impossible happened. You became insanely jealous."

"I was," I confessed as I admired his familiar baby face. "When did you catch on to my real feelings?"

"When you gave me that awkward little peck in the kitchen. It was a fantasy come true for me. I had wanted to do that to you more times than I could count. In a moment of weakness, I almost kissed you back. You wouldn't believe how badly I wanted you at that point, but then I remembered you had fucked Lenard Coleman less than two hours earlier. That made me flip out because I was insanely jealous."

"God, Pacey, why didn't you say something sooner?" I asked as I touched his beautiful face.

"Why didn't you?"

"You're too good for me, Pacey Keller. I don't deserve you. Thanks to the bomb, I can't even give you children. I didn't want to trap you in my life."

"And that's bullshit! All I ever wanted was to be closer to you, Dolly. I want you and only you, but you would turn frigid towards me when I tried to be friendly. I assumed you wanted a strictly professional relationship, so that's what I gave you. Your flirting drove me nuts because you wouldn't let me return it. You would just shut down emotionally when I tried to flirt. I hated it."

"I'll never do that again," I breathed and pulled his lips back to mine.

He groaned as I grabbed his cock and pumped it, making him stiff again. I eagerly guided him back into my dripping cunt, then I gasped when he thrust hard into me, hitting deep in my belly. He grabbed my ass and repeatedly slammed his cock fast through my inner muscles, punishing me with pleasure and shaking our bodies with his thrusts. I was thrilled to know Pacey could be an aggressive lover. My dirtiest fantasy involved him roughing me up on his consultation couch. My mind often drifted to that scenario as I watched his long fingers scribble details about me in his notebook. I wasn't going home that night after all.

"Stop for a moment," I panted, pushing him back.

He backed away and watched as I hopped off the desk and began stripping. He quickly did the same. Once we were naked, I ordered him to the floor.

"Why?" he asked in confusion.

"Lay down so I can ride your dick," I ordered.

"Oh," was all he said before he lay flat on his back in the middle of the rug.

I smiled as I straddled him and sank down on his cock. He groaned softly as my thighs came to rest against his hips.

"God, you are so beautiful, Dolly," he whispered as he reached up and massaged my breasts.

"So are you. I've wanted to sit on your baby face for years."

He smirked at my comment. I placed my hands on his chest and began riding his throbbing meat. His eyes went sleepy as he enjoyed my tight warmth. He squirmed under me as I pleasured us both, then he began to thrust against my weight.

"Oh, that's good," I groaned and bounced a little faster on his cock.

I laid down on him and kissed him hard as he pumped inside me. We had to stop kissing and breathe as we grew hotter and hotter. I massaged my clit against his mound as tingles began to tense my muscles.

"Fuck, Pacey, I love you," I groaned as my body shook with orgasm again. I gasped and whimpered as he fucked me through it.

"I love you too, Dolly. I have for six years," he panted before he gasped and groaned against my ear.

I felt the shock of the orgasm as it worked through his cock and groin, filling me with another hot burst of cum.

"God, that feels good," I moaned while squeezing him with my inner muscles. The orgasmic aftershocks were still tickling my cunt.

Pacey eventually sighed in satisfaction and pulled my mouth to his. We kissed for a long moment as our hearts slowed their pounding, and sweat cooled our skin. I was completely satisfied. I could have easily fallen asleep on top of him, but I suspected he wasn't comfortable.

"Okay, Doctor Keller, I would like to be fucked extra hard on your consultation couch before we proceed to your bed."

He burst out laughing at that request, but he happily fulfilled it.

Chapter 10: The Chase

I thought I was dreaming when I woke up in Pacey's arms the next morning. Most of the night went by like an erotic dream. I smiled and climbed on top of him, startling him awake. He gave me the most beautiful smile. Then he groaned when I rocked my hips, sliding my pussy against his hardening cock.

"Good morning, Dolly," he whispered with a little shudder of pleasure. The sight of it aroused me even more.

"It's a very good morning," I whispered as I got up on my knees.

He chewed his bottom lip as he watched me guide his cock against my cunt and stroke his tip into my wet lips. I moaned softly as I took him inside me again. I leaned my hands on his chest and rode his cock for many wonderful minutes. He was squirming and shifting his legs while squeezing my tits and gently pinching my nipples.

"I can't take this much longer, Dolly."

"Hmm, whoever cums first has to make breakfast," I said with a grin and bounced harder on his cock.

"Challenge accepted, even though you're a terrible cook," he said with a wicked smile.

Suddenly, he grabbed me and pulled me down on top of him. I gasped as he rolled us both over in one swift motion, trapping me under him. Then he fucked me like a wild man. The pounding in my cunt was perfectly delicious. I cringed with orgasm and begged for mercy less than a minute later.

"I love watching you lose control," he groaned as he tensed with pleasure.

He pumped hard into me a few more times as orgasm stole his breath. I loved watching the pleasure on his face and feeling him shake with every hot burst of cum. I pulled him down and worked my tongue into his mouth as he slowly relaxed. He moaned with satisfaction as he continued to gently rock inside me. He eventually melted against me and took a deep breath. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight. He was the best breakfast I ever had.

We eventually climbed out of bed and cleaned ourselves up. I planned to be polite and leave before Hanna arrived for work. Pacey agreed we shouldn't flaunt our budding relationship in front of her. Hanna obviously liked him, and Pacey didn't want to crush her spirit after asking her out on a date. He felt bad for using her to make me jealous, even though he honestly didn't think it would work. I proved him wrong again in a ridiculous way. Neither one of us would ever live it down. We pined for each other in secret for years. I was almost too embarrassed to tell Janice what happened.

Pacey gave me a long kiss goodbye before I left his office that morning. I hurried home and took a bath before I set out for the Dahlia Hotel to check on Danny. After a promising report from Harry and a short visit with Danny, I was confident he would be back to his old self in a few weeks. Harry was growing more enamored of his handsome patient every day, and Danny seemed to be enjoying the constant attention. He dropped off to sleep while Harry and I spoke together around his bed.

"What's your plan today, Dolly? Do you need my help with anything?" Harry whispered as he combed his fingers through Danny's shiny black hair.

"I was planning to pay Greg Price a visit. I saw something in the Bella Morta gallery that made me think he was lying to us."

"What was it?"

"A disturbing photo of Rose. She was looking up at the camera and smiling as she lay gutted on the carpet. She was obviously high on heroin. At least she didn't feel what the murderer did to her."

Harry's eyes widened at that revelation. Then his jaw clenched.

"God, if he took that photo, I'll have him begging for death for a month straight," he hissed.

"I'll gladly help with that, but I need to make sure it was him first. I found another Bella Morta connection with Morgan Kimble. He was the doorman that let me into their basement gallery at the speakeasy. I broke into his apartment and found a wall of portraits dedicated to Ziegfeld Follies. Rose was one of them, along with Sissy and Patricia. They were both threatened recently."

"How so?"

"Cryptic love letters. They were typed and sent anonymously. Will you let me into Rose's room so I can look for something similar?"

"Yes, we should go now. The room is scheduled to be remodeled starting this afternoon."

Harry let me into the room with his master key before he returned to his suite to watch over Danny. The room still smelled of Rose's perfume mingled with death. The smell and the stained carpet turned my stomach. I was used to fresh murder scenes, not old ones. I discovered a small stack of typed letters hidden in a corner drawer of her makeup vanity. They were similar to Sissy's letters. They spoke of sexual fantasies involving Rose. Then they regressed to cryptic threats. The last letter mentioned something about an affair and how the stalker enjoyed Ms. DuPont's fire towards the thornless Rose. The letter ended with him expressing his desire to fuck Ms. DuPont as she bled out under him.

"Patricia is definitely on his shit-list. I need to make sure she's extra cautious."

The stack of letters went into my purse before I locked the door and went in search of Lenard. I wanted to check on him and ask a few questions before I contacted Patricia. Fran, Lenard's personal secretary, informed me that he was 'interviewing' again and wouldn't be available for another hour.

"Well, it sounds like he's doing fine. What's the name of his latest couch date?" I chuckled, causing a burst of laughter from the cute blonde woman.

"You're too much fun, Ms. Nail," Fran chuckled. "Let's see, he's currently enjoying Ms. Laura Kimble."

That name caught my attention and ruined my good mood. The second bedroom in Morgan Kimble's apartment belonged to a woman. I definitely needed to check on Lenard before I left. Fran was confused when I rushed to the parlor door and began banging on it. I was shocked to discover it wasn't locked. I threw it open and rushed in to find Lenard face down on the carpet.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed and ran over to him and rolled him over. "Lenard, look at me!" I yelled as I slapped his pale cheeks.

Fran rushed in behind me and let out a shriek to see her boss on the floor. That's when a woman ran out from behind the bar and knocked her down.

"Fuck!" I yelled and dashed after the suspect, kicking my heels off as I ran. "Help him!" I screamed at Fran as I jumped over her in time to see the mysterious woman disappear into the stairwell.

I launched after her like a bullet. Drawing my .38, I flung the door open to the stairwell and took four steps at a time. Ms. Kimble was plenty fast since she also discarded her heels in Lenard's parlor. I exploded out of the stairwell into the lobby and crashed right into a baggage cart. I tripped and went sliding across the floor as the suspect escaped through the emergency exit. Unholy curses erupted out of me as I scrambled after her. I caught a short glimpse of her navy skirt and hat before she disappeared into a black car on the corner. I took a few furious shots as the car sped off and turned down an alley. I cursed my way back into the building and yelled for someone to call the cops and send a doctor to Lenard's parlor.

Rushing back to the executive suite, I found Harry and Fran leaning over Lenard, trying to revive him. He wasn't dead. He had been pumped full of Bella Morta heroin.

"Fuck, Harry, I couldn't catch her," I panted as I knelt next to him to examine Lenard. I gasped to see three syringes on the carpet next to him. Only one had been emptied.

"Thanks for trying, Dolly. I owe you. You interrupted the injections. He got a messy shot to the neck. It will fuck him up, but It won't kill him."

"God, they're relentless. Did you get a good look at the woman?" I asked Fran. She looked close to fainting.

"No, she said hello and gave her name as she walked by my desk. I didn't get a chance to see her face before she knocked on Lenard's door and disappeared inside. She had dark hair and was slender. That's all I remember. I didn't think much of it. Most of the women that visit Lenard don't even say hello to me."

"Shit. I need to get her shoes and talk to Chief Brooks. I'll check back as soon as I can."

"Thanks, Dolly. Be careful," Harry called as I grabbed the suspect's shoes and ran for the door.

I relayed everything to Chief Brooks as we drove across town with two more officers to investigate the Kimble residence. The cafe was closed, and the apartment was empty. Brooks and I let ourselves in to do a quick search. The shoes in Ms. Kimble's room were bigger than the ones the suspect lost in Lenard's parlor.

"It doesn't make any sense. Why would she leave that name in the first place? Why blow their cover?" Brooks asked as we returned to the patrol car.

"They wanted Harry to know who ordered the attack on Lenard. The name was a message. Harry messed up a dirty business deal for Morgan Kimble. The attacker likely wasn't actually Laura Kimble, and that leaves us at a dead end. Do you still have officers watching the theater? Patricia DuPont is likely next on the hit list. I found more letters in Rose's room that hinted at that."

"Yes. Three are watching the theater, and an undercover officer tails Ms. DuPont when she's out and about."

"Good. Then my next destination is Greg Price's residence. Do you know where it is?"

Chief Brooks took me straight to Greg's luxury apartment and got me into the building. Since Greg was severely injured, a live-in nurse was taking care of him. She let us in the front door and led us straight to Greg. He didn't look happy to see us. I explained the reason for our visit and the morbid photo I discovered in the cult gallery. He broke out in a nervous sweat as I explained what happened to Lenard.

"Dolly, you have to believe me. You saw all the photos I took of Rose in that file and in the paper. I didn't see her alive the night she was murdered. I'm a terrible person, I'll admit that, but I'm not a sick fuck like those Bella Morta psychos."

He seemed genuine in his plea as he lay propped up in a hospital bed in the middle of his living room.

"Greg, please be honest with me," I began as I placed my hand on his bandaged ribs. "Do your photos go into the Bella Morta gallery?"

He hesitated as he looked between Chief Brooks and me. I pressed hard on his ribs, causing him to gasp. The gasp hurt him more than the pressure. He cringed and whimpered after that.

"The Chief isn't the one you need to worry about, Greg. I'm more likely to kill you."

He was sweating more as he looked at me and nodded.

"I have sold pictures to them over the years, but I don't take pictures of their cult murders. Someone deeper on the inside does that. I don't know who it is. I swear. I would tell you if I did. I'm trying to stay on Harry's good side. I'm not going to lie to you, Dolly. Harry likes you. Lying to you is like lying to him, and I'm not that dumb."

He was groveling at that point. Harry had cracked him for me. We left his apartment after that. He had nothing left to offer.

The Chief dropped me at my office before he went back to the hotel to follow up with Harry and Lenard. Sunday was Janice's day off, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I reclined on the couch under the window with a cup of coffee to look through the file Janice had put together on the Bella Morta cult. I discovered a newspaper clipping at the front of the folder I hadn't seen before. It was about a young woman arrested for assault at a Folly audition eight years earlier. I almost spat my coffee across the room when I looked at the picture underneath the article. Rose, Sissy, Patricia, and Hanna Brice were all in the picture. Patricia was being arrested while the other women looked on in shock. The only names mentioned in the article were Patricia's and Duke Palmer, the man she punched in the nose.

"How bizarre. Hanna knew the girls before they were famous. Shit, I need to talk to her about this. I wonder if she and Pacey are back from their date yet," I grumbled and grabbed my purse.

My feet were complaining as I hurried three blocks south to Pacey's office. Frantically running down ten flights of stairs barefoot was brutal on the joints. A hot salt bath was officially on my to-do list that evening. I wondered if Pacey would be willing to join me and rub my feet. That thought made me smile like a schoolgirl. Seducing the handsome doctor was also on my to-do list that evening.

1...456789